Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Outside The Battlefield-Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smiled and felt around for a moment. " Good, because even if you said no I would still go." I chuckled as I slowly managed to find my way to the door.

I followed her to the door, and held it open for her. "I know you would." I said with a smile. "But you know I love going to the barn."

I smiled and stepped out into the hall as he spoke. " I know you do." I smiled and started to walk down the hall, keeping one hand on the wall to guide me as I did.

I felt a small breeze and paused for a moment before stepping out side. " Make sure you grab Paris's coat." I told him softly as I clumsily walked down the porch steps.

I grabbed Paris's coat and quickly slipped it on her, and them followed clove out the door, shutting it. "Just wait here and I'll go get the golf cart." I said. I walked quickly to the golf cart, got in and drove it over to clove.

I sat down on the steps as I waited for him to bring the cold cart over. Hearing the dim hum of the golf cart getting louder I stood, my arms wrapped around my self.

I parked the golf cart and got out, still holding Paris in one arm. I went over to clove. "Come on babe." I said softly. I put my arm around her shoulders and led her to the golf cart.

I felt his arm around me and smiled softly. I leaned against his side gemtly as I followed him to the golf.cart, and carefully out in.

I made sure she was safely in, and then got in on the other side. I placed Paris in her lap. "Hold her while I drive." I said. I started up the golf cart and began to drive towards the barn.

I smiled and held Paris close to me as I felt the golf cart start to move forward. I knew it wouldn't be long till we got to the stables, and I couldn't wait.

After a few minutes, we had gotten to the stables. I parked the golf cart and gently took Paris from clove so that she could get out. "We're here babe." I murmured.

I sat quietly in my seat as he drove us to the stables. Feeling him take Paris from me I smiled before nodding my head and carefully getting out of the golf cart. " Alright, first stop, tack room" I muttered queitly.

I held onto his hand as he began to.lead me towards the barn. I moved closer to him, my head resting.against his shoulder as I walked with him.

I sighed sadly as she rested her head against me. I wasn't used to having to care for her like this. She had always been so independent. My usually proudly carried shoulders slumped in sadness as I led her carefully into the barn and into the tack room.

I heard his sigh before I felt his shoulders slump. I raised my head and let my grip on his hand slip till I was bearly holding onto his hand. I hated having to depend on some one else, but what choice did I have? I heard the wood floors under my feet and knew that we were In the stable.

I followed him into the tack room, sighing softly as I felt my hand on the leather of my saddle. I ran my hand along it for a moment till I found the start of the harness. " Do you see where it broke?" I asked quietly.

I looked over the tack. Seeing the break, I looked it over, and then guided her hand to it. "Yep, right here." I looked closely at where it had broken. "It looks almost like something chewed on it. Like a mouse or something." I said, still studying it.

I thought for a moment as he spoke. " hmm, that would explain why it snapped. " I muttered quietly. " So, it's not a clean cut?" I asked.

" Good." I muttered before slowly stepping away from the Sadle. I felt around for amoment before I found the cot and sat down on it.

I watched her go and sit on the cot. I smirked, and chuckled. "Good times on that cot." I said with a grin, before walking out with Paris to go see dancer.

I raised my head as he spoke k, listening before grinning and chuckling softly to my self. I lowered my head.into my hands for a few moments as I thought. I was glad it wasn't a clean cut. I would rather be blind and safe then blind and in danger. If it had been a clean cut, that mental some one knew where we lived. My thought flicked to what had happened on this cot, and I couldn't help but smile as I carefully stood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom