Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Outside The Battlefield-Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smiled slightly and chuckled softly as he spoke, realizing that that was indeed a dumb thing to ask him. I felt him move my hand and carefully got behind him. " alright.." I whispered quietly before wrapping my arms around his neck and shoulders carefully, my legs wrapping around his waste. " Like this?"

I nodded. "Yep." I said. I waited until I knew she was securely wrapped around me, and then heaved myself up. "Going up." I murmured. I began to walk up the stairs.

I clung to his back tightly as he stood and began to walk up the stairs. I rested my chin on his shoulder as.i closed my eyes. " Are we almost at the top?" I whispered quietly.

I kept climbing, and then stepped onto the hallway floor. "At the top." I said with a smile. I kept walking. "I'll just take you to our room. It's faster." I murmured. I walked down the hall and into our room. I walked over to the bed, and set Paris down on the bed. "I'll put you on the bed." I said softly. I gently pulled her off and placed her on the bed, before picking Paris up again.

I didnt dare let go as he kept.climbing up the stairs. When he spoke j smiled slightly but sighed again. I felt useless right now, having to have swanson carry me up the stairs. But i had to admiy, he was really warm. As he kept walking, i yawned softly nodding as he spoke. I felt him set me on the bed and pulled my arms back, letting go of him carefully.

I watched her for a moment, and then looked down at Paris, who was yawning. "I'm going to go put Paris to bed." I told clove. "I'll be right back." I turned and left the room, walking into Paris's room. I changed her and put on her pjs, before putting her in her crib. I waited until she had fallen asleep, and then went back to our room.

I nodded.my head as he spoke before waiting a few moments as.i listened to his foot steps.as.the slowly fadded. I moved to the middle of the bed, and carefully got under the covers, yawning as i pulled the blankets up to my chin as.i waited for swanson to come back.

I walked over to the bed, and sat down next to her. "I'm back babe." I whispered gently. I reached out and stroked her cheek before getting up and taking off my clothes, leaving on my boxers. I turned off the lights and then joined her under the covers.

I heard foot steps as.swanson came back.into the room, smiling slightly as he sat down next to me and the next thing i felt was his warm hand on my cheak. I opened my eyes as he pulled back, but waited quietly till he came back to bed with me. Feeling him move under the covers i snuggled up against his chest happily.

I wrapped my arms around his waste, pulling my self closer to him as he wrapped his arms around me. " I love you swanson." I whispered softly as i nuzzled my head against his neck gently

I nuzzled her hair, and wrapped my legs around her, holding her tightly. "And I love you, clove." I whispered. I sighed again as I let myself relax around her.

I yawned softly as my body relaxed. Being wrapped up in his arms and legs reminded me of when we first started dating. I.smiled and rested my head against his neck, his chin resting on the top.of my.head. " Good night." I whispered softly as i slowly started to fall asleep.

I didn't even get the chance to respond to her before I fell asleep. I had only just recovered from my lack of sleep from base when she got hurt, and now I was emotionally drained. My arms and legs grew heavy around her as I slept.

During my sleep I felt the wight of swansong arms and legs on me and rolled over, getting in a better posting before fully falling asleep again.

I slept soundly. As daylight streamed in the window, I heard Paris crying. I opened my eyes and groaned. I looked over at clove. She was still sleeping. I got up and moved into Paris's room.

I rolled onto my side as I felt swanson move and leave the bed. hearong crying I opened my eyes slightly, wondering why Paris was crying during the night when I saw nothing but darkness. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep, knowing swanson was going to go cheek up on her.

I walked in Paris's room and picked her up out of her crib. She instantly stopped crying. I changed her and got her dressed, and then took her downstairs to feed her.

After a while my hunger forced me to get out of bed. Yawning i opened my eyes as i sat up, having a moment of panic when i couldnt see anything, but then the last days events came flooding back and i sighed softly. Slowly i got out of bed, and felt my way around till i found the door.

I sat down with Paris and started to feed her. After a few minutes, a maid came in. I looked up. "Sir, ms clove is trying to come down to the kitchen." She informed me. I got up and handed her Paris's food. I gave her a smile. "Thanks. I'll go get her." I said with a smile. I walked out of the room.

When I finally found the door I paused for a moment, leaning against the door frame, one hand holding my side again.

I walked up the stairs and over to clove. "Good morning babe." I said gently, not wanting to surprise her. I kissed her softly, and then placed my hand over hers where she was holding her side. "What's wrong?" I murmured.

I raised.my head as I heard swansong voice, smiling softly before kissing him back gently. I felt his hand on mine and shook my head. " Nothing really, just a bruise, or so I'm guessing." I answered him quietly.

I looked at her, and then shrugged. I took my hand away. "If you say so." I murmured. "Are you hungry? I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up, I thought I had more time before you woke." I said with a smile.

I smiled softly before carefully stepping out into the hall and away from the door way. " It's ok swanson." I told him softly as I slowly started to.make.my way towards the stairs. " Am I going the right way?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom