Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Outside The Battlefield-Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched her as she moved toward the stairs. "Yep." I murmured. I watched her carefully. "Do you just want me to carry you?" I asked nervously.

I shook my head at his question. " No, I have to learn how to do this my self." I answered him as I kept making my way downdown the hall. I kept one hand on the wall, using it as a guide as I walked.

I stopped as soon as i felt his hand on my arm. " Thanks." i murmured quietly before slowly starting to make my way down the stairs, one hand on the railing so if i was to fall or trip i could cetch my self.

I carefully made my way to the bottom of the stairs, smiling slightly. " That wasn't so bad..." I slowly let go of the railing, I thought for a moment, trying to figure out which way the kitchen was.

I blusher slightly as he turned me. " Thanks" I thanked him before carefully starting to walk down the hall towards the kitchen. " Let me know when I get there?" I asked quietly.

"Of course." I said as we walked. After a few steps we had reached the kitchen. "At the kitchen." I said with a smile. I guided her to a chair.

I smiles as he guided me to my chair. "thanks" I that.led him as I carefully sat down. " Is Paris up?" I sled, slightly worried.

"Yep." I said. "She's right here." The maid gave me her spoon and walked out with a smile. I picked Paris up and brought her over to clove.

"She's great." I said with a smile. The chef brought her a plate of pancakes, and set it down. "Here you go ma'am." He said. He then left. I sat down next to clove with Paris.

I smiled as he spoke, when I heard more foot steps and then the chiefs voice I smiled and thanked him. " Pan cakes?".I asked as I searched for my fork.

I felt my hand brush up against my fork and smiled as I picked it up. " why the laughing?" I chuckled quietly as I started to use the side.of my fork to cut prices of my pan cakes off.

I laughed softly as he spoke. " I can't help it. I just love pan cakes, always have, always will." I chuckled before managing to pick up a peace of pan cake with my fork before raising it to my mouth. I chewed quickly before swallowing.

I laughed and smiled. Paris cooed happily at my laughter, and reached out, grabbing a spare fork to play with. I sat and quietly watched clove silently, thinking.

I ate the rest of my food quietly, thinking for a moment. " it's been a while since I last heard you laugh swanson..".I whispered quietly as I set my fork down next to my plate.

"I guess I just haven't had a good reason to." I said quietly, shrugging. When she finished her food and put her fork down, I got up and put Paris in her high chair, before taking cloves plate and going to the sink to wash it.

I say in my chair quietly as I listened to swansong foot steps. Hearing my plate being picked up I sighed softly. " So, what do you want to do today?" I asked softly.

I thought for a moment. " I want to go to the stables." I answered him quietly as I carefully stood up. " if that's okay with you." I added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom