Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Family (DaddyisHere and SHARPii)

Just one more thing.

He didn't bother any formality, any foreplay. He pulled off her bottoms and his own, and grabbed a condom from the stash, putting it on himself.

Within moments, he was inside of her.

it was both carnal and loving. He gave no buidup, just slid into her and started fucking her slowly and insistently. Atop her, his lips sought hers but soon he didn't even have the focus to do that.

He moved slowly, but insistently, gliding into her and touching in a way he knew would bring her there quickly.

Faster and faster he moved.

"Cum," was all he said with a hard thrust that he was positive would send her over the edge. He felt her tremor begin and he gasped himself as he began cumming, his heat sadly pooling in the latex and not in her pussy.

"Now," he gasped, barely able to speak. "We sleep."

He pulled out of her and couldn't even take off the condom, he simply lay beside her, gasping, wrapping himself around her, and drifted quickly to sleep.

Now that took her by complete surprise because she wasn't expecting it. She was just expecting him to move away and go to bed like she intended to do. However, before she knew it, he was inside of her and she gripped the pillow tightly, burying her face into it and moaned, muffling her moans.

He was good. It was one of those moments that surprised her so but left her wanting more and more and with each thrust, he satisfied that want of her, her wanton desires for him. She cried out into the pillow after that one thrust, that one hard thrust which threw her over the edge. It was her complete and utter undoing, as was everything else about this situation and she groaned into the pillow, panting hard and moaning some kin of garbled form of his name in her pleasure.

Her eyes closed and she turned her face, resting her cheek against the pillow, her breathing heard as everything pounded and vibrated through her. All she could do was nod, having been rendered incoherent once more. All she felt was being incredibly relaxed, her mind completely blown and the warmth of his body wrapped beside her. All of it was enough to lull her to sleep which happened within ten minutes.

Where would she be having never met Adam? That was a thought and a world she never wanted to know or explore.

Adam awoke slightly later, only enough to remove the condom and tie it off before it leaked everywhere. Then, he held her close again and spooned her, him naked, her with just her top on.

He awoke at 6:00, as usual. He covered her lovingly and reluctantly picked up his clothes (and the condom) and crept back to his room, falling asleep on his own and longing for the feel of her body next to him.

He did sleep though, so much passion was exhausting, regardless of his libido.

Esha was far too out of it and deep asleep to notice when he got out of bed and went back to his room. All she knew was about twenty-five minutes before her alarm would go off at 6:45, she felt cold. Her eyes fluttered open slowly but tiredly, her arm extending out beside her to feel his body but found nothing but her sheets.

Lifting her head, she saw it was empty and she frowned. She already hated it; him having to leave before her mom would check in on her. She missed his warmth already. Turning onto her back, she turned her alarm off and got out of bed, going to the bathroom with her towels and did her business as well as quickly rinse.

She emerged from the bathroom with her towel wrapped around her body like a dress and her other towel wrapped in her hair Carmen Miranda style as she went back to her room, shutting the door behind her. That day, she dressed in a strapless dark gray dress with a black lace hem and wore black stockings underneath with lace tops that were covered by her dress. She pulled on a black hoodie that had her favorite band's design across the back and did her hair like she always did it, blow dried and left untied down her back.

Grabbing her bag and her phone, she went downstairs for breakfast, sending a wake up text to Adam. I'm naked behind your closet.
Of course it wasn't true but it was a fun--maybe mean--way to get him to wake up so early. Sitting down at the table, Avani put a bowl of Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch before Esha and gave her milk.
"Are you sure you don't want a 'grown up' breakfast?" She teased.
"Come on, Mom, the Cap'n is happenin'."
Avani just rolled her eyes and laughed. "I'll see you tonight sweetheart." She kissed her cheek and then left for work with Jake.

Adam was not, generally speaking, a morning person. IT people tended toward late nights and sleeping in.

Yet, when he heard his phone and saw the picture of Esha flash up, he was up right away.

He went into her room and... no Esha, naked or otherwise.

He looked out the window and saw Avani pulling away. He went downstairs and found her finishing her Captain Crunch.

He sat and looked at her with an expectant look.

"Well?"

So when he came downstairs and looked with that expectant look, she almost choked on her cereal because she almost started to laugh. She covered her mouth and giggled and shrugged.

"I take it you got my text." She grinned, standing and leaving her bowl half empty as she moved to sit on the table, close to him and she crossed a leg over the other. When she did, she hiked the skirt of her dress up to reveal the lace tops of her black stockings and tilted her head.

"Well what?" She tilted her head to the side innocently, but that was the last thing she was.

He liked what she was wearing, very much.

"I like your choice in clothing," he said. "You have excellent taste. It's going to be very fun to go shopping with you.

"Well," he said. "Do you want my hand or a wooden spoon this time on that succulent ass?"

She pulled her hair over one shoulder and smiled at him. "I liked your choice in clothing last night, or well, almost lack thereof." She leaned forward a little bit.

"Oh, I get to be spanked this morning? What a wonderful send off to school. How about your belt?" She licked her lips, moving her hand from her legs over to his hand, bringing up to her and she kissed the palm. "I'd like to keep these in safe condition for after school." She purred, looking up at him as she kissed the pads of each of his fingers and then sucked on his thumb.

"Oh my," he said. "My girl does like this."

He took her by the hand and led her back to his room.

"Remember what I said," he whispered into her ear. "You will present yourself to me."

He went to his closet and pulled out a wide belt, waiting for her to find a position.

Esha giggled as she pulled his thumb out of her mouth and nodded. "I do. And so do you." She knew he liked this and she liked it too. A lot.

Once in his room, she felt shivers run up her spine from his whispered and she bit her lower lip, nodding. "Okay." So while he turned, she moved to his desk and took her sweater and her dress off, letting them pool around her feet so she was only in her bra and matching panties with her stockings and ankle booth heels.

She put her hands on his desk and bent over and then looked back at him, awaiting. She saw the size of the belt and felt herself grow even wetter in between her legs. Big. Belt. Big. Adam.

He pulled her panties down and focused himself. The belt was doubled over and he pulled back his arm and let fly. The leather hit her ass with a resounding thwack.

He saw her jump and waited for her reaction.

This was a surprising aspect of her... and one that aroused him more than he expected.

One - Two - Three - Four - Five.

By the fifth swat her body was jumping and aroused moans were escaping from her mouth. Red marks were on her ass, but she showed no signs of regret.

He grabbed her hair roughly and yanked her head back to make her look in his eyes.

"Does my nasty girl like being punished? Does she need to be reminded of who is in control?"

This was surprising her more than she expected. She never realized she could take so well to spanking but she did, even if it was with a belt. She loved it. And by the fifth one, her body was shaking but in that wonderful way that she could just orgasm from all of this.

Panting softly, she was forced to look back at him and she groaned gently, nodding. "Yes, yes, oh yes." She moaned, biting her lower lip.
"What are you going to do to me, Bhaiya?"

"I'm going to own you," he said, releasing her head and letting it fall back down.

Six, seven, eight, nine... and ten. The last spank causing her to gasp.

"Now on your knees," he said. "And take me in your throat so I know you'll feel me there when you're at school, too."

Her eyes closed and she gripped the desk hard as the slaps continued. She cried out and as they ended, she could feel the prominent tingling sensation from the lingering of the bite of the slaps back to back. It caused her to gasp.

Opening her eyes, she looked back at him as her legs finally gave out and she moved down to her knees, turning to face him. Her hands reached up to the waistband of his pajama bottoms and she pulled them down by the waistband, not taking her eyes off of him.

He pushed his cock to her mouth and when she opened it he gave her a few moments to suck and kiss... but because of the intensity of the mood, he put his hand to the back of her head and pulled her toward him. He watched her eyes widen as he pushed further and further down.

"Good girl," he said, pulling back. "Suck your Bhaiya's cock all the way down. I want to you to be sitting there in class and feel a lump in your throat where my cock filled you up."

Esha welcomed him, kissing it and sucking on the tip but was completely taken back when he basically pushed it further. Her eyes widened and she gripped his sides to steady herself as she felt him going down her throat.

Looking up at him, she moaned softly against him with his words. It was so wrong but so hot. She couldn't resist.

Pulling back half way, she took him back in and one hand moved around him, stroking as she sucked. Esha took him deep into her throat often. She was getting better at it and honestly, it was the same feeling like last night. The best feeling in the world--aside from multiple orgasms--to make the man she loved feel so good.

"Keep going baby," he moaned. "But I'm going to tell you something, I'm not going to cum until you do... and it makes me extra hot to know you're touching yourself. So stroke me with one hand, and touch yourself with the other. When you cum... I'll fill your stomach."

He stroked her face lovingly. She looked amazing. What a way to start the day.

Her other hand left his side and moved down in between her legs, she adjusting her sitting position on her knees to open them and she slid her fingers over her moist slit, one finger rubbing her clit. It caused her to moan against him as she pulled back.

"Mm." She pulled him out of her mouth half way again as a finger slid into her, causing her to moan gently as her thumb teased her clit still.

Her mouth worked him tightly, fast and often she took him deep in and repeated this. It was like a physical mantra that she did, which included teasing herself. From the spanking and now this, she was already close.

"That's the way baby, you do like obeying your boyfriend, don't you?"

He turned over the reigns to her. She was doing so well, he didn't bother controlling her head, only caressed her silky hair as she serviced him.

Her moans around his cock were so arousing. When he felt her growing closer and closer, he reached down and pushed down her bra, revealing her breasts and pinched a nipple roughly.

"Are you going to cum, wild thing? Go on."

Looking up at him, she nodded her head, keeping him in her mouth as she continued her service to him and her service to herself.

She pulled him out of her mouth to stroke in time with him pinching her nipple. She gasped and whimpered pleasurably, looking up at him as she stroked him at the corner of her mouth. "Yes." She answered. "Cum for me, Adam. Cum in me." She purred against the head of his length before taking him back into her mouth.

She slid a second finger inside of her as her thumb worked her clit continuously, moaning against him. Her fingers moved out of her and she just rubbed her clit, hard and fast, pushing down on it and that was her own undoing, surprised by her ability to make herself cum. Well since she met him, he managed to get her into things she never thought possible.
Her orgasm found her and it was hard to keep sucking on him but she managed, though her eyes closed and her hand around him tightened a little bit, but not terribly or deathly. Just maybe enough to stimulate more.

All it took was the sound of his lover's voice succumbing to pleasure.

"Oh, my Esha," he moaned. "Suck it little sister, suck down Bhaiya's spunk."

He relished the pull of her lips and the grip of her hand as she stroked him as well as she could while her body was wracked with pleasure.

His cock erupted into her mouth and he could barely stand as she sucked him down.

"Oh ffffucck Esha. Oh, Esha, you are so good. So good at this."

As her orgasm subsided, she welcomed his cum into her mouth and down her throat.

Her hand worked him, milking him for all he had as her other hand left in between her legs and she leaned up to receive all he had to give.

A low moan of appreciation came from her as she took in all his cum, pulling back and swallowed all the rest of it. Licking her lips, she kissed the tip and then licked clean before looking up at him with a soft smile.

"Now, it's been a good morning, indeed." She giggled.

"Mmm... it has," he said.

"Now, my wild little sister, you get dressed and get off to school. Text me now and again when you're thinking of me."

He kissed her tenderly when she was dressed and reluctantly let her go.

"I think it is a good thing that you are still in school," he said. "Otherwise I won't get a thing done when they're gone on their honeymoon... or... when is your break?"

Back
Top Bottom