Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Family (DaddyisHere and SHARPii)

Okay, she felt a little bit but she was waiting eagerly. It's not like she was super cock-hungry. No, she just turned awkward in situations like that. Looking up at him she nodded her head slowly.

When he turned, she smiled gently up at him and then down at his length, stroking him slowly before leaning in, kissing the tip of it. "That." She said softly before licking the tip. "That." She grinned and licked up his underside then, not letting her eyes leave him. "All sorts of that."

She let her tongue run along him, along his underside, to the tip, over the top and the sides, coating it well. Stroking him close to the corner of her mouth, she smiled. "Do you like?"

He was already moaning at her attentions and she'd barely started. He'd have to be cautious of being quiet.

"Hmmm... my sexy lover kneeling at my feet, her hands and mouth on my cock, her looking beyond cute and nice and wet. I can't think of anything better."

He caressed her head and smiled down at her, slipping his foot closer to her to caress her inner thight.

Esha giggled, also blushing a little bit but that was just to be expected, huh? He still had that affect over her. Even as she would eventually open up and was really doing so, there were still moments like this when she could just blush. It was how she was. She'd always been shy. Even through all this, she'd still be very shy but with a bit of a hidden agenda.

She licked up his underside again, trailing all the way to the tip and she took just the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked on it, tightening her mouth. She was also beginning to feel his foot along her inner thigh. It caused her to open her legs for a better chance as she began to take inch by inch of him into her mouth until she took as much as she could.

He wanted to reach under with his foot, to start pleasing her with his toe... but he remembered her remonstrance that he was always getting the upper hand so he waited to let her have her way with him for a while.

And... she did. Her mouth and hands were soon pleasing him to no end.

"Fuck Esha," he said in a hoarse voice to keep quiet. "You are an absolute and total natural at this."

He grabbed her head and started pulling her face more onto him, not roughly, but to encourage her to take even more in.

His words were music to her hears as well as a motivation to her to keep doing more, to pleasure him better. So she did. Her mouth tightened around him each time she'd pull back and her tongue rubbed along his underside and all around him really. Her pace was slow but efficient, slowly picking up and her hand never stopped working around him.

As she felt him pull her face in closer, she did to the best of her ability, taking him deeper each time, trying to push through her rather prominent gag reflex. At one point, she took him in as deep as she could, the deepest actually and her nose pressed against his stomach.

He was gasping and moaning at her attentions. So good. So very, very good.

"Mmm... good girl," he said. "Do you want to know a secret? I don't think this is why they call them blowjobs, but it actually helps if you blow softly as you're taking me in. For some reason it helps open the throat and suppress the gag reflex."

Pulling him out of her mouth completely, she let out a small cough and just stroked him again, swallowing hard as she looked up at him. She bit her lower lip and blushed a little bit, staring at the head of his cock directly. It just made her smile.

Looking up at him, she then looked back down and leaned forward, blowing ever so softly before taking him back in slowly, wanting to see if this 'myth' was true or not. It sure as hell help with the fact she couldn't hold him down in her throat for too long.

So she took him in deeper, all the way until her nose was pressed to his stomach once more but she didn't stop. She wanted to be a little adventurous as she pulled back and then took him back in all the way. Oh, she could totally do that. It was fun too and she moaned against him appreciatively.

"Mmm, there you go. You like taking care of your Bhaiya like that, don't you?"

He moaned as she did it again, her big brown eyes looking up at him with adoration and for approval.

"That's it, Esha, suck that cock. Fuck that cock with your throat."

She nodded her head slowly in response to his question, not wanting to take him out. She repeated it again, taking him out until the tip before taking him back in, deep again.

Keeping her eyes on him, she smiled softly, doing it one more time before she pulled him out completely and stroked him. "What do you want, Bhaiya?"

"Mm.... god," he said. "I love what you're doing right now. As much as I'd love to be inside of you, I didn't bring a condom and I don't want to leave."

"Would it bother you too much if I covered that light brown skin with white ribbons. I think you'd look good with a pearl necklace... and we can wash it off right away."

As much as she'd love for him to be inside of her, she knew that wouldn't be so. She wished, she could wish all she want but this was just for a couple more week.

Looking up at him, she stroked him and licked the tip, smiling gently. "Okay. That's fine with me." She said softly, taking the tip into her mouth and sucking on it.

"Mmm, god yes, Esha," he groaned. "That's it, with your hand, stroke me. I love the look on your face when you do that."

He did. She had this cute, proud... empowered look when she stroked him. It was hard to describe, but it was a unique expression that he simply loved.

Esha smiled softly, not once taking her eyes off of him as she continued stroke him, at the corner of her mouth. She pulled him out of her completely and just licked the head of his cock occasionally, but her working hand never ceased.

She was completely taken back by what she had learned, what she could do and the look of pleasure on his face, the sounds he made and it all came to the fact that she was responsible for it. It was because of her he was feeling like this and that was the best feeling in the world. Something she did made him like this.

Her hand kept stroking and stroking and it felt to Adam as though she were pumping the cum slowly to the surface.

"Oh... Esha," he moaned. "Oh, Esha!"

He gasped out and then put his hand in his mouth, biting down to suppress at least some of the noise as he began erupting. He was helpless. If Esha wanted the spunk on her face, in her mouth, or all over her body, it was up to her because he was fighting just to remain standing, let along think about where his cum was going.

His moans were her warning and her eyes suddenly closed but she didn't stop her hand. She could feel the jet after jet of his hot cum splay onto her face. She felt some on her eyelids, along her cheeks, down her lips and it started trickling down her chin, down her throat and down her chest.

Okay, there was something hot about that. About having her--were they boyfriend and girlfriend?--man-friend-step-brother cum on her face. The way it oozed down her face, down her body, well it just sent shivers up her back.

She looked SO hot, kneeling in front of him with his white spunk coating her lovely light-brown skin.

He didn't know how to describe his feelings about it. He'd known she hadn't liked it earlier... but he'd never meant it to be demeaning. Semen was so vibrant, so primal. To see physical evidence of their lust... and their love. To see that upon her skin brought out those very primal feelings. He just looked down at her and wished he could take a picture to keep, of her soft smile, accented by white upon her face.

"Wow," he whispered, barely able to speak. 'You are just... just, wow."

Mindful of her feelings, though, he helped her up and grabbed a washcloth.

"Come here, my beautiful girlfriend," he said.

He washed her tenderly, even her face and he hugged her close.

"Wooh," he said. "You wore me out, and that isn't easy to do."

A lot of thoughts were going through her head. None of them were that feeling she had when he did this the other time. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that she knew how he felt about her. Maybe it was because he knew how she really felt about wearing his cum and promised to clean it off in the end. Or maybe he gave her no reason to doubt him this time, just like she shouldn't have doubted him from the beginning. She wasn't sure. All she could do was just smile up at him and occasionally lick her lips. Hmm, she could get used to this.

Standing slowly, she just watched him wash her face and everywhere else the cum went to. She looked at him with much love and adoration. Now, this was love and intimacy and she felt like the happiest girl alive. Her boyfriend, her insanely hot and sexy boyfriend, was washing her like he said he would.

After her face was clean, she wrapped her arms around him and nuzzled her cheek into his chest and giggled. She looked up at him shocked and looked so amused that she didn't think it was possible. "Really? I wore you out? Shocking. Normally it's the other way around." She scrunched her nose at him playfully as her hands slid down to his bottom and gripped it, she kissing his chin.

"Will you go to bed with me?"

"Oh, you wanton, wanton woman. I suppose I will," he said. "Seducing me, drawing me to your bed like that, what will people say."

They took the rather odd route again, through his bedroom (where he grabbed some PJ's, though he didn't put them on), ducking through the closet, and then to her bedroom.

"Do you know what I want to do with you tomorrow after class?" he said. "I want to take you shopping to buy you some more nightwear. Sexy, plain, naughty, anything you want. Sound like fun?"

Esha giggled and she bit her lower lip in her smile, squeezing his bottom again. She loved it. She just shrugged innocently but couldn't stop her smile.

Once in her room with a towel around her, she fished through her closet for panties and something warm to wear since she did get cold at night, though she did feel warm internally. Deliciously warm. Pulling on a short sleeved v-neck and a pair of pajama bottoms, she towel dried her hair and looked at him, moving her wet hair over one shoulder.

"Oh?" She walked to him and slid her arms around his waist, pulling him to her gently. "I'd like that. But...you want to know what I want to do with you tomorrow after class?"

She then leaned up and whispered some naughty ideas, that was totally unlike her. Well maybe it was like her, it had the possibility to be her as she opened up and became more comfortable with him and her sexuality. What can I say? He brought out the seductress in her.

"Oh my," said Adam, smiling. "Yes. Yes. Yes, and only if I can be on top."

He loved it... loved her coming out of her shell. It was an odd feeling. One part of him wanted to dominate her, to control her. The other part wanted her to do just what she'd hinted at. He wanted her to walk into the room and say. 'Fuck me. Now'.

He realized something. The two ideas didn't have to be exclusive. He knew she would do almost anything he asked. What if he asked her to just speak her mind, to express her desires. That was good, too."

"You are a wanton woman, and I love it," he said, kissing her back and catching her lower lip between his teeth.

He slipped on his pajama bottoms. He skipped the shirt because he wanted to sleep and feel her hands up on him.

"Come here, baby," he whispered. He slid into bed and pulled her close.

"D'you need anything else before you go to sleep?" he whispered.

"Fine, I suppose I can agree to that." She giggled, shrugging. Either way, she'd do it. She wanted it. It was something delicious. Something forbidden and something so wrong that they only mention briefly in movies or show. A girl trying on something or a guy trying on something. It could go both ways really.

"Mhm, and it's all your fault." She mocked a pout before he captured her lower lip. Her body just leaned into his like she had just melted into his arms. Okay, some things he was still in control of. Like the fact with a simple kiss, look or bite of her lip, he could turn her legs into jello and she'd submit to his every whim and desire. She'd do it regardless. She was a fool in love who loved every moment with him.

Moving into the bed with him after turning the light off, she snuggled up close to him, lacing her leg with his and kissing his cheek. "A goodnight kiss." She pointed to her lips and then sucked on the tip of her finger before running it over his lips and down his chin, very slowly.

She could tease.

He could tease.

"A goodnight kiss it is," he said.

After the suggestive move, he looked rather nonchalant. Rather casually, he reached down and lifted her shirt and wrapped his mouth around her right breast.

He kissed her breast hungrily and ended it with a flick of his tongue across her nipple.

He pulled her shirt back down and gave her a gentle peck on the lips.

"G'night," he said, and turned away from her, pulling her arm around him to hold her hand against his chest.

She smiled softly and kissed him back, moving her hand around his cheek and found herself leaning her body into his. Oh, what a kiss, a goodnight kiss indeed. Looking at him, she licked her lips and swallowed hard, only to be completely taken back by his action. She gasped softly and moaned quietly, to the best of her ability, her hand moving into the back of his hair.

Then he stopped. No, no, no, why did he have to stop? She was left dumbfounded and increasingly disappointed and pouted, watching him turn. Oh, it was on.

Her hand rest against his chest and she snuggled up next to him, spooning him and she rest her head on the pillow, her mouth near the back of his neck. Bad decision in going to bed topless but kind of a thumping good one. Leaning in, her hot breath hit against the back of his neck and then she pressed a gentle kiss to it. The hand that was in his hand and against his chest started to move down his chest, down his skin, feeling and touching.

She slid her hand over his stomach and then felt her fingertips grazing the waistband of his pajama pants where she let her hand slip in casually, innocently and nonchalantly.

"Goodnight." She whispered in his ear before she took her hand back completely and turned to lie on her stomach, wrapping her arms around her pillow and cuddling it close to her head as she rest her cheek against the pillow and closed her eyes, her head in his direction.

He waited, patiently.

Then he rolled to face her. He pulled down his pants, then, he pulled down hers.

Cock nestled snugly between her cheeks, hand wrapped round her breast, he nuzzled her neck.

"G'night," he whispered.

Esha giggled and buried her face into the pillow, shaking her head.

"At this rate, neither of us will sleep." She said softly after pulling her head from the pillow and looked at him.

"No more teasing. Sleep." She kissed his nose. "Sleep." She whispered in a sensual way, resting her head back on the pillow, though watching him.

Back
Top Bottom