Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Family (DaddyisHere and SHARPii)

"We'll work on that," he said. "Luckily, I have just the thing for that."

He reached into the Walgreen's bag and removed a tube of very good lube.

"Here, baby," he said softly. "Let Bhaiya take care of you."

He sat between her legs and began caressing her ass to relax her slowly. He worked his way further and further in, spreading her cheeks sensuously. When he felt she was there, he lubed up a finger and slipped it slowly into her. He did just that for several minutes, working it in a circle, widening her.

A second finger followed the first. Now he had two fingers inside and was working them... then spreading them.

He wasn't neglecting her clit, though. With his other hand he continued working her pussy and clit... wanting her to be having much pleasure as well.

At last, he had the two fingers entirely into her, fucking her ass slowly and sensuously with those two digits.

"Good?" he whispered in her ear. "Ready?"

The lube was cool and rather soothing on her. His hands were magical and it was very easy for her to relax, causing her eyes to close all the way but there was no way she'd fall asleep. Not at all. She was in far too good of hands to fall asleep and what he was doing to her, was absolutely heavenly.

"Oh." Her lips formed a small 'oh' when she felt one lubed finger moved inside of her. Her breathing was labored and she gasped feeling the second, as well as how he worked them. It was strange, oh so so strange, it hurt a little bit but it wasn't harsh. The pain was very minimal and the pleasure that came with it was so erotic. She groaned, arching her back again, bending one knee and slightly pushing her bottom back into his fingers.

"Oh, so good." She whimpered pleasurably, almost breathlessly. "I want more. I'm ready." She breathed.

"Okay, come here baby," he said.

He took a spot on her bed and laid on his back.

"This is the best way," he said. "Especially for the first time. The angle is better and you can control the depth when you ride me."

He gave her a grin.

"Of course, you should probably lube me up before you do."

He handed her the tube with a smile.

It would melt her each time he called her 'baby.' Not Esha, not Behna, but 'baby.' It made her heart flutter each time. She was so susceptible to that endearment.

Slowly, she sat up so she was sitting on her knees, her hair falling slightly over one shoulder and she bit her lower lip. Her breathing wasn't as heavy as it had been but she was panting just a little bit, still reeling from all he had done to her.

She was about to move into his lap but blushed. Right, it would help if she did lube him up. Taking the bottle, she squirted some in her hands and rubbed them together before wrapping her hands around his length and she rubbed him, rubbed it onto him, and stroked him in the process.

"How much do I put?" She asked softly, squirting a little bit more into her hand and rubbed it on him. When she would bring her hand up, now only using one hand, her thumb would curl up over the tip and she looked at him, biting her lower lip and her eyes lit up for her want and desire of him. She was very nervous that he, his really big self would be inside of perhaps the tightest place to be but she was also confident.

Confident he wouldn't hurt her. Though a little pain wasn't so bad. Her ass was still tender from the spanking. He could do that to her anytime.

"That's enough," he said. "I took care of you back there, too."

He slid further beneath her.

"Remember, baby," he said. "You're in charge. It might hurt a little at first, but work me in slowly. Any time you want, just say so and we can stop. Okay?"

He pushed his cock against her tightest opening. His work had paid off and he slipped into her slowly. He heard her moan and paused.

"Okay... now you," he said.

Nodding, she moved so she was sitting astride him, feeling him at her most tightest entrance, her hands resting on his chest as she braced herself. "Okay." She nodded in agreement before she felt him push into her, gasping, but also astounded at just how easy it was for him to slide in. Thank goodness for lube, right?

A soft moan came from her as she lowered herself slowly on him, completely, or well as much as she could take him, so she was soon sitting on him, her bottom to his legs and she gasped again. Oh, it was so full, so different, so foreign. It hurt. It was there, that underlying pain and it was prominent, far more than when he had two fingers in her.

Slowly though, she moved on him, raising herself gently and then lowering herself back onto him, moaning again. She did this again, repeated it a few times and the more she did, the easier it was. The more she did, the less painful and more pleasurable, and it really got delicious.

Her head tilted back and her eyes closed and she moaned softly, trying very hard not to be loud. This moan said it all. It didn't hurt too badly anymore, not prominently. It started to feel good. Really good and she wanted to feel more. She didn't go fast but she moved herself on him very willingly.

"Mmm, that's right, Baby. Ride your Bhaiya's cock," he moaned.

There was something about watching her ride him like this. The angle was different, her chest sticking out a bit more because of how she was accommodating him. Her motions, too, were altered because of taking him this new way. He watched as her motions (and moans) went from tentative to accepting, then from accepting to enjoying.

He took her hand and guided it down to her clit.

"For me," he whispered. "Do it for me."

He knew she didn't enjoy touching herself as much as him touching her, but the angle for her was better and he hoped that since he was watching it might be a bit different.

Shivers ran up her spine and her eyes opened as she lowered her head back to look at him, feeling her hand travel down to her clit. She moaned softly and moved her two fingers over it on her own free will and surprisingly it felt so good. With him inside of her and just watching her do this, it added a little something extra. One hand remained on his chest, holding her up, anchoring while the other teased herself.

Her moans were quiet but strained, evident of the fact she was trying to stay quiet. The more she rubbed herself, the more she wanted to moan out and loudly too but she refrained. She moved herself slowly on him, unable to fathom anything else but what this was doing to her. It was wild, so wild, so weird and wrong and what felt like forbidden but then again, from day one, that's what their relationship was.

"Oh, Adam. Oh my god." She groaned.

"Does it make you feel, nasty, baby?" he whispered. "Does it feel like you're being my little whore, that big cock up your ass... you rubbing your clit for me?"

He knew the answer, but he also wanted to hear her say it.

He lifted up his T-Shirt and gave it to her.

"Here... when you need it, cover your mouth. Looks like we're really going to need some alone time, my Esha is turning into a screamer."

"Y-Yes." She moaned, unable to believe her response but at the same time, not really surprised by it. It was true, she loved it all. Him, him inside of her, him inside of her bottom, when he spanked her, all the things he did to her, naughty and good.

She didn't take his shirt. No, she had a better solution, one that would greatly benefit him since she was a biter first and foremost over a screamer.

Pushing his shirt aside, she leaned down on him, one hand still rubbing her clit and the other moving around his hair, to the back of it, she pulled on it tilt his head back enough and she nuzzled her face into his neck, kissing it and sucking on it and then she bit down on it, moaning. It muffled it greatly and her eyes closed tightly as he orgasm from earlier was resurfacing. Her insides shook and convulsed and she felt a pleasure that she didn't want to stop as she kept rubbing and moving herself on him, moaning loudly into his neck. Her hand gripped his hair a little tighter as she came undone at the seams and around him.

It was too much. Too good. She didn't want it to stop.

Her bite was what did it. The pain/pleasure of her passion kicked him over. He'd already been close, getting to fuck her in this most taboo, primal fashion, and her tight hole had been milking him to climax gradually.

Knowing she was cumming was the final straw.

Now it was his time to be quiet as he felt his balls clench and begin unloosing so deep into her he felt like he was filling every part of her interior.

He buried his face in her neck and moaned in ecstasy as his hips bucked, piercing her even deeper than before and filling her with jet after jet of hot cum.

When it finally subsided he was gasping with her atop him.

"Well," he said, panting. "I guess that's one way we can get away from condoms. Hadn't thought of that. Not a perfect way, because now I'm just dying to be inside of your pussy again, but still."

Esha panted softly into his neck, moaning out as she felt him fill her with such warmth of his wonderful climax. She bit down on him a little bit harder and soon her orgasm subsided along with his.

Resting her hands on either side of him on the bed, she pulled back slowly, releasing his neck and just rest her head on his chest, whimpering pleasurably as she tried to gain a composure of herself and her breathing.

"Hmm, I can agree to that. But I think I'll sit on a bag of peas first." She murmured, managing to slid him out of her, causing her to gasp as she lay on her back. She winced a little bit and ran her hands through her hair, closing her eyes.
"I should fall asleep on you often. I like what you do to me because of it." She smiled gently.

"I think you should too," he said.

He whispered into her ear suggestively.

"New rule. From now on, every time we're alone you need to present your ass for a spanking. Deal?"

She opened her eyes and smiled at him as she turned her face in his direction. "Deal. Consider it like a peace offering. Plus, I love it." She turned onto her side and kissed his neck.

"I love it when you spank me Adam." She whispered, trailing her lips to his ear lobe and bit it softly.

"I can tell, boy I can tell," he said. "So... how does it feel for your first time there? Hurt much?"

He was caressing her breasts and moved to kiss her tenderly.

"Guess what, Esha?" he whispered. "I love you."

She blushed a little bit and looked away for a moment, recounting how obvious she was about the spankings. It was clear she loved it. He could go as hard as he wanted. She wanted her bottom to be red.

"I'll wait to feel it in the morning. If you see me sitting on something frozen, you know why." She murmured before kissing him soft.

"I love you too Adam." She kissed him again, moving her hand around his cheek and deepened it.

He returned her passion and they made out for several minutes.

"What is it about you, Esha?" he whispered. "I swear, we're both going to collapse from exhaustion, the way we want each other.

He was growing stiff again.

"Hmm... do you remember how to put on a condom baby?"

"Me?" She asked when their lips parted from their heated make out. "What's it about you Adam? I can't resist, especially when every part of me is telling me to resist. I can't." She whispered. She'd always want him. It scared her. How she was turning insatiable but everything he did to her, the way he was--it was all so exciting.

Her hand slid over to his hardening length and she kissed his collarbone. "Yes." She breathed. "I wish I didn't have to put it on you though. I like you without it." She moved a little bit so she was once more straddling him and she leaned down and kissing him, her hand working around his length still.

"God I love when you do that, he moaned. "Just the feel of your had around me drives me insane.

He could only lie back at her mercy.

Her hand kept working him. He did love it. He loved her hand stroking him, and the look on her face... a sort of determined look of accomplishment. He could tell she liked doing this... and he had no complaints.

Esha pulled back from him and stopped her working hand. "You're dirty, Bhaiya. It's time to get clean." She leaned down and kissed his chin before moving off of him.

Standing, she winced a little bit and brushed it off like it was nothing. Besides, a shower was the only way she'd ever go down on him after where he'd been. Besides, she wanted to clean him.

"Will you come?" She asked softly, walking slowly around her bed towards the closet. Walking slowly was about all she could handle and his room was closer to the bathroom than hers was.

She didn't wait for him to answer. She went off through the closet to his room and then out of it, hurrying into the bathroom where she went in and shut the door but didn't lock it and moved to the shower. She knelt down to the best of her ability since she felt raw and turned the water on, all the way to the hottest.

He'd contemplated the same thing, but had been unsure of the trip to the bathroom and figured the condom would keep things sanitary... but she was right.

And, he was surprised. She was the daring one, crossing naked to the bathroom and inviting him in.

He grinned.

"My little sister's coming out of her shell," he mused. He knew it wouldn't be long before she was the one taking him by the hand to a certain section at Walgreen's, before she was taking the initiative, within the realm of what she was comfortable with.

This was certainly initiative.

He snuck across the hall and stepped into the steamy shower.

"There you are," he said, pulling her to him.

Once the water was hot all the way she liked it to be, she pulled the plug to let the water stream from the shower head and she got in, pulling the glass door closed. In this time it took for him to join her, Esha let herself get soaked and soothed under the steamy hot water, running her hands and fingers through her now soaked jet black long hair and down her body, rubbing in the warmth.

Her hand slid around over her front and in between her legs and she let out a shaky breath, letting her fingers trail over to the very raw entrance that was just taken and she winced. Okay, no touching.

Feeling arms around her, she smiled softly and turned in them, wrapping her arms around his neck and leaned into him. "Hmm, there you are." She kissed his cheek and then raked her teeth down his jaw. She pushed him back and grabbed the soap and moved down onto her knees before him, staying clear under the water and she lathered up the bar of soap in her hands and rubbed it over his length, lathering it up on him and also using it as a means to stroke, and stroke with both hands she did.

Looking up at him, she smiled faintly. "How does it feel?"

"Mmm, good," he said.

Once the soap was on, he was glad she had him clean but then he winced a bit.

"Hey," he said. "Hate to be a killjoy. Is there a chance we could switch to conditioner or lotion? The soap just really stings after little while."

He didn't want her to stop, he loved he view he had, her kneeling before him and servicing him, but he had to mention it.

She looked at him and pulled back "Yeah yeah, sure. Turn, turn, turn." She did a little spin in the air with her finger and scooted back so that he could wash the soap off and made an 'oops' face. She had no idea. It was kind of embarrassing too but she kept her composure. Because the sooner she got him in her mouth, the faster she could bury that little mishap away.

"All clean?" She never once got up from her position on her knees. It was comfortable. Standing was a little bit tricky. He did her bottom well. Or she did her bottom well? One of those.

"Don't be sorry," he said sweetly. "I've heard lots of guys can take it, but for some reason it's never served as a good lubricant for me for... you know, that."

He turned and washed himself then turned back to her.

"Now then, what would you like to do with this?"

He offered his cock to her face playfully.

Back
Top Bottom