Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Family (DaddyisHere and SHARPii)

Standing, she nodded and she put her clothes back on. She hurried to the bathroom to brush her teeth and came back all minty fresh and delicious. Kissing him back softly, she stepped away from him, walking backward and moved her hands behind her back.

"Two more weeks and then even my exams will be over. I'll be on vacation until the end of august. So I suppose you won't get anything done." She giggled and waved to him before turning on her heel and skipped out of his room and went downstairs. Her cereal was soggy now but it's kind of how she liked it. She finished it, drank the milk and washed the bowl and spoon.

Grabbing her bag and her keys, she dashed out of there as fast as she could, getting into her car just when she had to. With that she drove off and endured an exhausting day at school. Class after class, back to back and lectures that seemed to become mundane knowing that next week was exams and it'd all be over for this year.

Adam knew the truth. He wouldn't get any work done, not if he had her 24/7. If she was like this already, just beginning to discover her sexuality, where would she be in half a month?

He buckled down and started hammering out code at a fierce rate. He had three contracts that were worth more than 100 k combined, by his calculations, he could have the bulk of them done by the time Esha was off and then just be there for meetings and maintenance issues when he had to.

He checked the clock and realized the day had flown by. He texted her.

"What? You haven't thought of me at all? This means a spanking, or worse."

He waited for her to get home - in fact, he was looking very forward to shopping with her.

Classes seemed to drag. She had two educational classes back to back, each two hours long and then her English and Psychology classes. English wasn't a snooze, then again she loved the subject and Psychology was just a lecture and they hardly had to do anything. It was a relatively easy class, the only things graded were the paper they would have to do on a disorder, attendance and class participation since her professor really engaged with the class. Sometimes it didn't feel like she was in college. The professors were just too cool and all through her earlier education, most of the time the teachers were a total snooze cruise.

Before she knew it, Psychology was almost over. Just as she was walking out of it when it did finally end, she heard her phone buzz against her books in her bag and she took it out, seeing a text from Adam. Oh, she totally forgot to text him. Why hadn't she thought of it earlier? It would have made her classes go by faster and be less painful. the last few lectures before finals were the worst. The anticipation for it to just be over was killer.

Oh no, I'm SO terrified. Based on how she wrote that text, it was clear she was being sarcastically witty. She sent another to him: I'm coming home now. Ready to go shopping? With that, she walked to her car and tucked her phone into the pocket of her hoodie and got in to drive home.

"Meet me in the basement," texted Adam.

He grabbed his belt and put it in his hands, then went down to the family room and sat in the big easy chair.

He waited.

His belt rested in his hands. He was dressed in a blue button-down shirt and khakis.

Still, he waited.

Naturally of course, she didn't really think he was serious. There was a lot she would need to adjust to, like the fact that texting him throughout the day was apparently an order and not something if she felt like it. Well, the thought wouldn't be so bad, she figured. It'd be exciting, that's for sure.

Looking at her phone, she saw her latest text. Oh, the basement held wonderful memories.

Once she walked inside the house, she set her bag and keys down by the stairs that led upstairs and then went to the door that opened to the stairs that went downstairs into the basement.

Coming off the final step, she walked over to the family room set up of it and saw him in the chair. Moving to face him, she put her hands in her pockets, put all her weight on one foot and stuck her hip out. Her hair was pulled over one shoulder and she tilted her head. "Hey stranger." She teased.

It was then she noticed the belt in his hands. "Holy, you weren't kidding, were you?"

He got up and stalked toward her, belt in his hand, slapping against his palm.

Then, he smiled broadly and scooped her up into his arms, kissing her fervently.

"I AM kidding," he said. "But my god I missed you. I know we were both busy, but it was like this slow need building up in my body... and not just for sex. I just... I need you Esha, just to hold you."

He kissed her again, caressing her face tenderly.

She froze. She wasn't sure what to make of his current facial expression, how he walked to her or how he slapped the belt against his palm. It made her nearly jump.

So when he scooped her up into his arms, it too her by surprise and her hands came to rest on his shoulders as she kissed him back. As she relaxed, she moved her hands into the back of his hair, melting from the very kisses.

"Oh don't scare and tease me like that, you evil evil person." She pouted. "For a moment I thought you were going to really turn me black and blue." Sighing softly, she rubbed his shoulders gently and nodded. "I know. I missed you all day. I don't know if it's because the semester is almost over or I just want to forgo everything and not leave your side. Sitting on my butt all day never seemed so torturous until now." For two reasons. She'd been sore all day but it wasn't as bad as she thought it'd be. Definitely no need to sit on a bag of frozen peas.

"Come on baby, let's go shopping," he said.

He carried her up the stairs and then set her down, holding her hand out to the car.

"So..." he said. "I was thinking we'd go to Victoria's Secret, your choice for dresses and other stuff... and wind up at Lover's Lane, it's an adult toy store with lingerie and other stuff too.

He waited to see her expression. If she'd balked at the condom section, he wondered what she might think about the 'toy' store.

Suddenly, she was very anxious about the shopping. It wasn't normal shopping or shopping for some new jeans, shorts or dresses. No, this was a special type of shopping, one that had the goosebumps rising on her skin underneath her clothes.

Walking out to the car with him, she stopped, her hand in his, fingers laced with his own in a wonderful symmetry and she nodded her head slowly. Victoria's Secret was obvious. Then he mentioned Lover's Lane. She raised an eyebrow over this and then he explained.

The impossible happened. A fair skinned Indian-American girl turned the color of a ripe tomato. She found it impossible to look at him when he spoke about what Lover's Lane was. All she could do was just stare at the ground, at her feet or at their hands. Her free hand came up and tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear. She just nodded her head. "Okay." She had to suppress a giggle as she quickly let go of his hand and went to the passenger side of his car and got in. She didn't look at him. Oh, she couldn't. She was just finally turning the color of her skin. She wouldn't make it turn red again.

Esha buckled up and looked out the window. For the life of her, she couldn't stop smiling.

They arrived at the Victoria's Secret and he walked in with her hand-in-hand.

He found a rather attractive sales attendant named Melissa and he smiled at her.

"Melissa, my name is Adam and this is my beautiful girlfriend Esha. We are about to spend ten days alone together. I'd like her to have something different to wear every day. Don't worry about the cost. Sound good?"

Melissa looked Esha up and down.

"Esha," she said. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I think we're going to have some fun... and then Adam will have even more fun. Come on, girlfriend."

Melissa had an ease about her that set them at ease as well. She led her back into the store.

"You stay there, Adam," said Melissa. "What's the fun if you'll have already seen it. Run along now."

By the time they reached Victoria's Secret, whatever shyness that had consumed her long enough seemed to fade. The scent of the lovely and sensual place roped her in and before she knew it, a saleswoman was making her acquaintance with them both.

Esha smiled shyly at the woman and nodded to her. "Lovely to meet you." She managed to get in before she was whisked away to a new world. A world of lingerie, sensuality and every man's desire. The fact Adam actually said he wanted something new for her to wear each day stunned her. What was he thinking? Would she be able to walk again?

All of this was boggling her mind as Melissa led her back and Esha looked back at Adam who seemed to just linger when Melissa told him to stay put or run along. She managed a nervous laugh as she waved to him and was once again taken away by the insistent saleswoman.
"There's lace, fishnets, silk, cotton, more lace and the softest materials you can possibly imagine." Of course, she was overselling but it didn't come off that way. It was just natural and she seemed to be intent on fixing Esha up with the best of the best to please her man and the other way around too.

She tried on a lot of stuff. It seemed like she was in there forever and honestly, this was probably turning out to be the most exhausting shopping experience yet. They'd yet to finish. There was still Lover's Lane to go to. Her cheeks flushed again as Melissa had pulled out all the stops on this piece that Esha now wore--minus the panties of course at the moment. Can't try on panties.

That was one a keeper and so was this bustier and matching fixings. That among eight other outfits that had different assortments and pieces tied into it were what was now piled up onto the check out counter where Esha now stood, dressed back in her clothes. It wasn't as exhausting as an entire day in bed with Adam but it was definitely educational. She learned so much about lingerie and undergarments that she'd be okay with not stepping foot in Victoria's Secret for a while now.

Adam returned just as they were finishing up. He plopped down his credit card and smiled.

"Nicely done," he said, seeing the stacks of boxes.

"Now,' he said, kissing Esha passionately in front of all to see. "Time for clothes? Where would you like to shop? Day clothes, evening clothes, swimsuits, anything you want. We're not going to be in bed the whole time... at least I don't think so."

She felt guilty. He was paying for all this and it's not like the bill was under a hundred. No, it was quite over a hundred. She was sure it was even over five hundred which made it worse in her opinion. She tried to keep it out of her mind but the word kept entering into her head: Ho. Ho. Ho. And not the cheery St. Nick mantra either or the gardening implement.

Looking at him, she kissed him back, smiling into it but the word 'ho' continued to repeat into her head. She had to stop it. But how? It's not like she was anything beneath him. She was his girlfriend and he was her boyfriend. Still though, she couldn't help that word, or well her subconscious didn't seem too fazed to keep reminding her over and over again. It was turning into a song.

"Are you sure? Because it is you. I mean that's what we did all day yesterday. I highly doubt it'll pass." She teased, scrunching her nose playfully at him.
"If we go do actual clothes shopping, you're not paying for anything, okay?" In her own way without outright saying it, she addressed her concern.

"You paid for enough."

"Hmm, how to put this," he said.

"I'm probably going to make more than my Dad and your Mom combined this year. I gave up my three thousand dollar a month apartment just to be closer to you. So, let's look at it this way - let's just put what I would have spent on rent toward clothes and fun stuff to make up for my 'dishonesty' in moving in to get closer to you.

If it makes you feel any better, I need to go shopping, too. Maybe even get a suit. You can help me pick my clothes out.

He kissed her again. "Esha, the truth is, you know I'd rather see you naked any day.. but it's even more fun unwrapping the present, so-to-speak. You're a student, I'm a tech guy with too much money. Seriously, don't worry about it... okay?"

Each time he said he gave up his three thousand dollar apartment for her--ho--and lying about his job to her--ho--she wasn't sure what to feel. On one hand, she felt incredibly loved. On the other hand, a more reasonable hand, she felt like the 'beauty' in that beauty and the 'geek' equation.

He even said it, he was a tech guy with too much money and she was a student. It didn't mean spending over five hundred dollars at Victoria's Secret--even if it was all technically for him--was okay. She'd never have the lavish lifestyle, never lived like this. Twenty dollars was a lot of money to her because that's how they always lived. On the bare minimum, or well that's how her mom always treated it. It's not that Esha was a cheapskate. No, she just understood the value of money.

The last thing she wanted to do was argue about this with him, especially here. If that was something she hated was arguing in public. No one had to see that. Scratching the back of her head, she just nodded slowly and too as many of her bags as she could. "Thank you." She didn't want to sound unappreciative for what he just did for her. She kissed his cheek and sighed. "But I swear, if you spend anymore money on me, then all this that you bought me, will go to waste. And don't think I'm kidding."

Oh, she did just go there; threatening to take away all sex and physical contact. Yes. "Shall we go to Target then?" That was another thing. She wasn't into major labels. She liked her simple comfortable clothes she got at places like Target, Ross, Marshall's, Old Navy--the places that thirty dollars jeans as opposed to a hundred dollar jeans.

"But, since we just spend god knows how long in Victoria's Secret, let's go get you a suit. It's your turn to try on clothes." She teased.

"You know what," he said. "I can tell you're not comfortable with this. So look, go back to Victoria's Secret and return all but... how about three outfits. I don't get it, but I don't want to argue about it or make you feel uncomfortable with anything. So, yeah... take this stuff back, and then we'll talk about what to do next."

Esha sighed softly and she looked at him. "No, we're keeping it all." She told him. She stood there, holding the bags to her and stayed thinking. She needed to justify this somehow and she was getting really tired of the word 'ho' repeating in her head.

This stuff wasn't just for her. It was for him. He said it himself, he liked to unwrap the present, so to speak. That seemed like a good enough justification, right? It didn't make her a ho. Did it?
"It's not just for me. It's for you too." She said out loud and looked at him.

"I'll get used to it. I mean..." She trailed off and looked down and then at the bags in her hands before looking up at him with a slightly weakening confidence. "It doesn't make me a ho, right? It's not in its own way money for sex?"

He got a sly grin on his face and led her out to the car so they could put the boxes in the trunk. Once they closed it, he lifted her up on that same trunk and wrapped her legs around him.

"Miss Esha," he said. "If you asked me right now about the desert island - you know, who I'd rather be stuck on one with - it would be you. And, it wouldn't just be about the sex. It would be because I'd want to talk to you and play with you, and laugh with you. In a way, that's what we've got. We're spending so much time together, and it is amazing - and pretty soon we're going to have the desert island of our house all to our own. Let's just say, there were several suitcases washed up on the island with us and that's what we're shopping for today. Does that make sense?"

He kissed her tenderly and their hips met.

"Esha," he said. "We've been driving each other wild and doing everything to each other for two days. Not once has money or gifts ever entered the discussion. I'm not doing this to make you do more or buy you off or however that makes you feel. Honestly, if you just want to go to target and buy sexy shelf tank top and shorts and wear those the entire ten days - I'm more than fine with that. Okay?"

That sly grin said she wouldn't be able to interpret what the hell he was thinking and that scared her and also aroused her interest so that she followed all too willingly to the car. Once the bags of boxes were put in the trunk, she was taken by surprise ow he lifted her up onto it and wrapped her legs around his waist. Oh, this is new. And her shocked thought mirrored the expression on her face.

For a moment, she sat there confused, wondering what he was getting at. Then she got it. Her hands rested on his arms and then as she grew comfortable, they slid up to his shoulders. By the time he finished his explanation, her arms were around his neck loosely and she couldn't help the way she looked up at him right now; absolute love. Yes, this is why she loved him. She could easily say 'You're just saying that' to try and humor her souring mood. Or, she could believe him and know that he spoke the truth because it was the truth. He wasn't playing her. This was real. They were real.

Esha smiled a shy smile and nodded up to him, her hands sliding from around his neck and down his chest. "Kiss me?" She asked oh so softly. "And then we'll go to Target?"

"As you wish," he said, echoing her soft tone.

Their lips met and he melted into her. His hands found their way around her waist and he was just lost in her kiss.

It was sexual... sure, their hands were on each other and they were touching at the pelvis. But that wasn't what the kiss was about. He knew he wasn't going to be the one to break the kiss. No. Way.

He had her the moment his lips touched hers. It was always that seem feeling each time but more. Her hands slid up his chest, around his neck and into the back of his hair. She was as lost in this kiss as he was. Her eyes had closed rather immediately upon impact.

His lips were a drug. She couldn't pull away. Her legs tightened around him, pulling him in closer--as if she could pull him any closer--and a small moan came from her through the kiss. Her tongue danced with his, her heartbeat pounded in her head most prominently and her body turned to jello.

The only reason she decided to now pull away was for air. And she regretted pulling away but at the same time, she had to. They were in the parking lot for crying out loud, in front of the world.

Esha's eyes opened slowly and she panted a little bit but her body did not pull back from his. She just looked up at him in wonder.
Thirty seconds went by and she lowered his face and captured his lips again. Yeah, they weren't going anywhere. Not when desire could bloom into full swing just like that.

Now it was sexual. Slowly, like a blossoming flower, the passion began emerging and when she pulled him back into the kiss he was done for. His hips began grinding against hers and he felt her responding.

He was fairly certain that he might have taken her right there in broad daylight when suddenly a car horn honked loudly.

"Get a room!" screamed out some laughing highschoolers from a passing car.

He chuckled into her neck.

"Not a bad idea," he whispered. But maybe we should go shopping first."

He helped her down and took her hand in his.

"I love you, Esha," he whispered into her ear.

Esha was about ready to just rip his shirt off or undo his pants. She was stopped of course by a passing car honk and the words to follow. Immediately the kiss ended but she wasn't saddened by it. She laughed with him, her hands cradling his head. She regained her composure.

"Something about fitting rooms." Was all she said as he helped her down and she laced her fingers with his. Looking up at him, she smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you too, Adam." She whispered before tugging his hand along and walking back towards a door into the mall.

"Let's go get you a suit." She couldn't wait. More like, something about suits..

Adam really had been meaning to get a good suit. He needed one for the wedding and he also had the odd occasion where he met with corporate clients where one was expected.

"Well," he said. "If it is time for a suit, I should probably do this right. No "Men's Wearhoue" for me this time. I should get a good, tailored, pinstripe suit. Besides, with some of my new clients, that suit could pay off in the first meeting."

There was a good place down the way, Sunningtons. It carried slightly more high-end stuff like Armani and the like, but also had some lesser known brands and they were said to have the best tailor in the city.

"I hear they have nice dressing rooms, too," he said as they walked in.

She giggled when he said 'no Men's Wearhouse.' Well yeah, even she could tell him that but she didn't say anything. Men's Wearhouse was like Payless although she liked Payless. The knock off for Vans were a lot comfier compared to the actual brand. Airwalks were genius!

"You're going to look dapper. Besides, I've never seen you in a suit." And she had a thing for suits but she wasn't going to say anything to him. She'd just silently watch from when he'd try them on.

Walking with him,s he looked at him and giggled. "Something about fitting rooms." She murmured again. "Shall I go get you a super hot sales attendant?" She teased, referring to Melissa back at Victoria' Secret. It didn't bother her. It just amused her.

Back
Top Bottom