Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Family (DaddyisHere and SHARPii)

Her legs rest back against the bed instead of suspended in the air and shivers ran up her spine when she felt him caressing them. She never felt more attractive until right now actually.

It was getting more difficult but thankfully, she came up on the chapter that she was most interested in so she was able to become engrossed for real now. Though his caressing were most appreciated.

"So," she began, taking a small break from her reading for a moment and looked back at him. "I was thinking of making dinner for us all tonight. Any ideas of what you'd like? It can be any cuisine. I'll make sure to pull up a recipe and get the proper and necessary ingredients."

"Hmm... well, what about a fusion thing. Don't ask how I got there, mixing two cultures. I have a crazy craving for poori, if it isn't too much work. What if we had that as the base and then mixed it up with something else. What would be fun to dip into poori with. Chinese stir-fried rice? Something else?"

He kept caressing her legs and worked his way up to her back, rubbing it gently.

"What've you been craving?

"It's not too difficult. I can make a small amount of dough just for the four of us." She said softly, only to giggle when he suggested dipping into Chinese fried rice. That could work but since puri tended to be the heavy and salty dish, it was better to dip it into something the opposite of that, whether it was Indian or not. She loved to dip her puris into hummus, yogurt or a sweet dessert of some kind. Kind of that delicious contrast of salty, tangy or sweet depending on the mood.

"I don't know if that'll work." She grinned. "It could, I'm not one for abolishing the weird." She said softly. "When it comes to food." She quickly added, a small smile playing onto her lips, given their earlier bout.

Feeling his hand move up her back, she sighed contently and then turned onto her side, sitting up but scooting towards him a little bit, but not too much. "How about something...sweet?" She tilted her head to the side, enunciating the word suggestively, as if she was completely referring to something else.
"Perhaps a combination of something salty and sweet? I hear they go well together." She murmured, bringing her knees up a little bit and resting her chin on them, her hand tip-toeing closer to his leg nonchalantly, but like on a mission.

"What have I been craving?" She asked in a whisper, looking at him directly. It was like she was talking in complete code. "Something salty and sweet." She whispered again, a slow smile playing onto her face, her hand moving over his leg slowly, rubbing over his shin, over his knee and then up his thigh.

"Hmm, salty and sweet. I've got an idea. How about if you choose the dinner, and then we get salted caramel ice cream and make sort of poori cones. I think it is worth a try.

Her hand had reached his thigh and he almost moaned.

"But that's for dinner."

He led her hand up to the prominent bulge in his underwear.

"Is my sister looking for an afternoon snack beforehand?"

She licked her lips and nodded her head slowly. "If not cones, they'll be great to dip. Like dipping roti in yogurt." She said softly, somehow making that second sentence sound a lot more explicit than it really was, like it was so sensual to dip roti in yogurt.

"Perhaps." She almost whispered, letting her hand rub over his bulge, giving it a gentle squeeze through his boxers. "Depends if my brother is willing to give me one?" She asked innocently, but her eyes so did not look innocent.

"Well... you know that your Bhaiya is a growing boy," he whispered. "He gets hungry, too. I'll share if you will."

He leaned into kiss her tenderly. He pulled her even closer and hugged her to him, caressing her cheek.

"69 is such a wonderful number, don't you think?"

Esha giggled shyly, leaning into him as he guided her to him, moving so she was straddling his lap, her arms slipping around his neck as she returned the kiss gently. Her back arched, she pressing her stomach and chest into him, able to feel his clad-erection beneath her against her thigh.

Pulling back, she looked at him quizzically. It took her a moment. The very number reminded her of the time she was in middle school and her friend asked her, 'What's twenty-three multiplied by three?" And Esha screamed out 'sixty-nine' and the kids around her looked at her weird and then snickered. She had no idea what it meant. Until now. [true story, btw]

"I suppose." She spoke, trying not to let her shyness take over. She was supposed to have the upper hands in this, not him. "How do you always get the upper hand?" She asked with a pout. "No fair."

"Oops," he said. "No upper hand. Sorry."

He leaned back and put his hands on his head.

"My hot lover made the first move. I'm letting her keep the first move. Please, gorgeous girl, do with me as you wish. Things are officially in your hands... or mouth... or wherever. All you."

Esha looked at him, stunned that he gave in and pulled back. That was a fast. Perhaps she could have real fun with this.

Leaning into him, she kissed his chin and then down his throat, lightly biting it a couple of times. "Lie on your back." She whispered, moving off of him to give him room.

"As you wish," he said simply.

He laid back. It wasn't too bad, giving into this beautiful girl. It was hard, because he was used to being in the driver's seat. But, he could see the passion in her eyes and didn't want to deny that.

He put his hands behind his head... and waited.

After he lay back, she leaned over and kissed his neck, trailing her lips down to his collarbone and then down over his chest, continuing down lower, her lips brushed over his chest and down his stomach, reaching lower. Her hands came over the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down enough just to release his erection, her tonge coming out and down along it.

Her hand moved over him, fingers wrapping around his length as she took just the head of him into her mouth, sucking on it as she began to stroke him.

For this moment she liked having control and was only further impressed that he even relinquished Ish control to her for the time being.

Adam couldn't have done it for prior girls. He never could have surrendered this way.

But with Esha, it was like she was taking care of him... showing her love in this amazing way.

He moaned as she began pleasuring him. She was so good - far too good for someone with so little experience. It was like she was connected to him on a deep level.

He was tempted to ask her to go deeper. But he didn't. Instead, he just moaned her name and let her do what she wished. No complaints from him.

His moans were music to her ears and motivated her to continue. She took him deeper and started a good rhythm of pace. Her mouth was right around him, her teeth sheathed and she moved her mouth on him slow at first and then gradually picking up speed, her hand not once stopping its movements of stroking him.

He tasted so good in her mouth and she let a soft moan emit from her and against him. A good moan of appreciation.

She wanted to please him, do this for him and show her love with this very act alone. If someone asked her to prove it or show him, she would, in a heartbeat. And knowing he was feeling good just by her alone and what she could do and still learn, was the best feeling right next to being loved by him.

"Oh.. Esha, so good," he moaned.

He was stuck in that state of wanting to cum, and wanting her to keep going for another hour... another day for that matter.

"You are amazing," was all he could gasp before falling back, pressing his hands over his face in sheer uncontrolled bliss.

Her head tilted upward to meet his gaze, but instead met his hands over his face. She just smiled with him in her mouth, looking at him as she continued. Her pace grew, her mouth staying tightened and her tongue rubbed and swirled along him.

At one point, she pushed her ability, seeing if she could and took him deeper, into her throat and held him there. Her nose pressed against his lower stomach and her free hand rubbed his leg gently before she pulled back slowly, taking him out almost all the way but still keeping the tip of him in her mouth, tightening her mouth around him tightly and really tasting.

Adam could only groan in helpless bliss. Her mouth moved up and down on his rod with perfection and he groaned especially loudly when she took him all the way in.

Five minutes. Then ten minutes gone. He wondered if her jaw was maybe sore.

"God. Esha... I'm so close. I'm going to cum soon if you don't stop."

Good, because that's what she wanted. She wanted him to reach his climax and she wanted to taste him again. She continued, stroking him and taking him all the way in again when she could. She got lost in it because the ability to please him and succeed in it too was wonderful.

Pulling back so he was half in her mouth, continuing the pace, stroking him and doing wonders with her tongue and ability with her mouth. She wanted him to cum. She was aiming for it.

"Fffffffffffffffffffuuuuuccck, Esha, I'm cumming," he gasped as she stroked him to the finish line."

He felt the cum boiling up and surging into her mouth.

Again and again, he came, and she sucked it out of him with stunning passion. It felt so good, her mouth on him. Her hum in sympathy to his own pleasure. She kept going until he finally gasped.

"Okay..." he whispered. "Stop... that's... that's all I can take."

Even as he came, the moment she felt the hot liquid touch her tongue, she kept going, drinking him in and not stopping her mouth.

She only stopped when he couldn't take more and she pulled him out of her mouth completely, drinking in the last of it before she looked at him with quite the accomplished grin. The grin that said 'Yeah, I totally just got you off and I am going to gloat.' Non-verbally of course.

"Oh my god, you're so good at that," he moaned.

He looked at her with a smile.

"I'd tell you to come here and cuddle with me, but I'm not in charge right now, so I'm not sure what to say."

Still, he stroked her thigh with his foot, loving touching her and being close to her.

Esha giggled. "I try." She smiled shyly.

"I don't think you could be in control even if you tried, after all that." She spoke but it was challenging, as if he couldn't do anything. Because now she wanted him to. And if it meant provoking him, she would. She kind of liked it.

Her mind flashed fondly to what occurred down in kitchen. She was smiling brightly. Oh the nostalgia!

"Oh really," he said, feeling the passion rise already. "So, if I ordered you to come lay on top of me... you wouldn't?"

"Come lay on top of me, Esha."

He said it in a low tone and waited. One hand was around her wrist.

Esha giggled and bit her lower lip, shaking her head at his order.

"Make me." She breathed, the very tone he spoke in resonating deep down in her groin. It took all she had not to just submit. But she liked this game a lot, even completely aware of his hand around her wrist.

Adam was strong, much stronger than he looked.

Within moments, he had her pulled atop him, his hands 'round her waist and back. His face inches from hers.

He gave her ass a gentle slap.

"Bad girl," he said with a smile. "You should no better than to disobey Bhaiya."

A small squeak came from her when he pulled her on top of him, her legs on either side of his on the bed. She looked deep into his eyes, their faces so close only to squeak again when he slapped her bottom. "Mm...do I?" She giggled.

"Maybe I don't know better yet." She batted her eyelashes at him.

Back
Top Bottom