Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Family (DaddyisHere and SHARPii)

He loved the feel of her body against his, her light form atop him.

"Well, we'll just have to teach you, won't we," he said, kissing her.

"Hey, here's another chance to feel what you do to me."

He guided her hand down between them to his fairly soft cock.

"Here... just kiss me," he said.

Pressing his lips to hers, he felt his manhood growing in her hand.

She nodded to him with most welcome to whatever he could and would want to teach her, her lips meeting his acquiescently as her free hand moved around his cheek, her fingers dancing into his hair slowly and her body pressed down into his teasingly.

As he guided her hand, she let it rest atop his softened cock only to kiss him again, deepening it and letting her tongue push into his mouth, feeling him harden in her hands. That was pretty amazing. From a single kiss and he was already aroused. Then again, all it took was a kiss for him and she was good to go for him. It went both ways, apparently and that information was enlightening.

She pulled back slowly, her tongue withdrawing from his mouth and her teeth biting down on his lower lip as she drew back very slowly, a shaky breath coming from her. She was very aroused but it was mostly from his arousal.

He chuckled.

"It was almost like you were using a bike pump, inflating me," he said.

"Now... aren't you missing me again?

He caressed her back and rear-end, maneuvering himself so he was right at her wet opening.

"It's not my fault you get hard so easily." She teased him, scrunching her nose at him before she kissed his nose.

"Yes, I am. But I won't give into you." She whispered, purposely wanting to defy him. She wanted to keep defying him. It meant he'd spank her.

And getting spanked she liked a lot.

SHARPii said:
"It's not my fault you get hard so easily." She teased him, scrunching her nose at him before she kissed his nose.

"Yes, I am. But I won't give into you." She whispered, purposely wanting to defy him. She wanted to keep defying him. It meant he'd spank her.

And getting spanked she liked a lot.

"Oh really now.'

Smack.

His hand came down with a stinging slap. It stung his hand, even.

"Slide down on my cock, baby sister," he growled.

He could tell how much she liked this, and pondered how much she wanted. Should he get a riding crop? Get out his belt?

Smack! another spank.

She was smiling suggestively until his hand came down on her bottom. It wasn't gentle like before. This was one was harder, stinging even and after his hand lifted, she could feel the tingling sensation. That smack caused her to moan out loud almost. It wasn't a soft moan, that's for sure. But she did take pleasure in it.

He growled and she nearly melted just from the very sexy sound. Her breathing had turned fast and was almost in pants as her hand stroked him gently, guiding him to her entrance and she pushing her hips down, taking him in slowly. Just as she was doing that, he spanked her again and it amplified the budding pleasure of sliding him in. She moaned out almost loud again, the pleasure spiking deep in her belly.

She took him in completely, sitting up on him, her hands resting on his chest and she looked at him, her eyes dark and deep with desire.
"Oh...I have missed you." She whispered.

"Want to hear something crazy," he whispered, caressing her ass where he'd spanked it. "I'm already getting sad because I know there will be three or four hours tonight where I won't be able to kiss you. Is that stupid?"

He just held her. Loving the feeling of her pussy all around him. Wanting to savor this feeling.

She smiled shyly, biting her lower lip and groaning through it when he spanked her again. "No, it's not crazy. I'd be sad too." She breathed, not yet really moving on him. She just liked having him inside of her. She could stay like this. With him in her.

"Do you think we'll survive?"

SHARPii said:
She smiled shyly, biting her lower lip and groaning through it when he spanked her again. "No, it's not crazy. I'd be sad too." She breathed, not yet really moving on him. She just liked having him inside of her. She could stay like this. With him in her.

"Do you think we'll survive?"

"It's debatable," he said. "I'd give it a fifty-fifty chance of us making it from 6-to-11 without one of us just dying from loneliness."

He began moving slowly within her. He didn't want to rush a thing. If she wanted more, she as on top and she could increase the pace. For him, he was just smitten with her presence.

"Hey," he said. "Put your feet on the bed. Feel how deep I go."

She looked so shy from what he was saying but she didn't dislike it. She'd go crazy without him for that long too, especially since for all of the morning and most of the early afternoon, they'd been all up in each other's business oh so sexually.

"Challenge accepted." She whispered, kissing his chin, a soft moan coming from her when she felt him start to move. She didn't move much. Even if she was on top, control was relinquished back to him a long time ago.

Nodding slowly to him, she slowly pushed up, moving her legs so she wasn't sitting astride him but her feet touched the bed on either side of him and she lowered herself slowly. It felt awkward. She felt like a crab. But the moment she lowered herself on him more, she felt him deeper and it felt too good. "Oh..." She moaned a little bit louder than a soft moan, her fingers brushing over his chest.

"That's--that's...yes. Oh, yes." He was already leaving her incoherent.

"Here, it might be hard, but just squat and put your hands on my chest, then you can rise up and down on me."

He pulled her forward, helping her reach that position.

"So my Esha likes that, hmm?" he said upon her purrs at him pushing so deep. "You like having so much of me in you?"

Adjusting to the position to his help, her hands rested on his chest, keeping her up and anchored as she moved on him slowly. She only needed to move slowly because this way, she felt as much like she felt when he took her from behind.

She moaned again, her eyes gazing over him, reading his pleasure.
"Yes." She breathed, nodding her head to further emphasize her point.
"Do you like it? Like me like this?" She whispered.

"I... love it..." he moaned between lifting into her. "I can... see your beautiful face.... and body... and I can feel myself... so far inside."

They kept like that for several minutes, him splitting her open, her riding him with amazing ease. He lifted his head to kiss and suck hungrily at her breasts.

"Esha... God, I love you."

He made her blush again. She felt shy. But she didn't let it stop her. He loved her. He was showing it with how he appreciated her. She did the same.

Her body moved in happy harmony with his and she was surging with pleasure that was escalating.

"I love you too." She moaned, easing herself up and down on him with such ease. It felt so good. So deep. She was wracking and it was like she almost couldn't stand it. But she could. It was him. It was Adam.

"Come here," he moaned.

It had been good, but he needed more.

He pulled her back down to him.

"That's better," he whispered. "I needed you again, to be touching you more."

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her as he continued making love to her.

His hands found her bottom and he caressed her, pulling against her lovely ass to pull her against him even closer.

She shifted again, from his guidance and her legs were astride him and her chest pressed to his. Her hands moved around into his hair and she kissed him deeply, pushing her hips down into his. It was so intimate. That's what it was. Intimacy.

Her back arched, her bottom filling his hands even more and she sat up, but didn't pull back from kissing him. Her hands rest on either side of his head on the bed, she instead turning that kiss into something passionate, moaning into it. His touch, his kisses and his movements, all would be her undoing.

Soon.

He moaned in return as they moved in slow intense motions.

This was another plateau they had reached. The level of intimacy in their lovemaking was truly dizzying. Adam kept his lips pressed to Esha's and it was almost as if they were breathing the breath from each others' lungs.

He had no rush about his motions. She was his. He was hers. That was all that mattered in this slow, sensuous sexual dance.

He kept pulling her into him with his hands, spreading her cheeks and feeling as if it was spreading her wider to accept him.

[oh my that's hot]

It was mind-boggling. It always was. And each time it seemed to deepen. She was left in a place that wasn't dark or dingy--neither had she ever been in such a place--but in a place with so much light, that smelled like jasmine and like him. It was her happy place. It smelled jasmine and now it smelled of him, his scent that was so intoxicating. As their slow, sensual movements continued, they in harmony, she moaned into his mouth, her hands sliding from underneath its grasp on the bed so her chest pressed against his completely, one hand curling over the top of his head.

Her lips parted from his and her head tilted back slightly. Her eyes closed and she moaned out, his lips parting from each other and she looked like she was in absolute heaven from what he was doing, what they were doing.

After a bit, she slowly sat her body up, arching her back as her hands rest on his chest and she rocked her hips into his with their tender pace. Bodies grinding and she was escalating higher and higher with pleasure. She moaned his name like it was the best thing to say, like such a delectable and good luck mantra.

He found himself moving slower, not faster. It was as though their bodies were becoming more attuned to each other, slowing and exploring every nerve, every pore.

"Esha," he whispered. "Don't stop, don't ever stop what you're doing. It is too perfect."

He slid slowly in and out of her, his manhood searing a slow, passionate path into her deepest place of womanhood.

She tensed only a little bit whenever he'd hit perhaps the most pleasurable spot each time inside of her, her short nails pushing down into his chest. She was dying and going to heaven and it felt amazing.

"I promise." She breathed, rolling her hips into his and in doing so, felt more than she expected. "Oh yes. Yes."

She'd always agree with him. Their bodies took a syncing rhythm, finding harmony, like two perfect pieces of an instrument coming together as one and producing something quite spectacular. It was legendary.

Okay, maybe it wasn't really but it sure felt like it.

He couldn't believe how long this went on. Both of them on the verge of orgasm, but enjoying it too much to let it end. At last, they looked up and saw the clock was nearing five-thirty. They'd been at it for two hours, and they could still go on.

"I... I hate to say it baby?" he said. "But we should maybe finish up, yeah?"

He moved deeper and a bit faster, his cock teasing her G-Spot, his pelvis torturing her clit.

She couldn't believe how well they had kept this up. In the entire duration, she managed two orgasms but it didn't stop her. They were intense and she was tired but it didn't stop her at all, neither did it seem to stop him. They kept going at it and it just kept getting better and better.

"Y-Yeah." She whispered, after glancing over to the clock. "We should." And he seemed determined.

Her head tilted back and she wanted to close her legs to withstand this pleasure because after two orgasms, she was too sensitive. And this was her pushing limit. "Oh my--Oh my--Adam!" He kept teasing her, kept stimulating her and it was all her undoing. She was gone, lost, spiraled down and her walls tightened as she cried out again, her short nails digging into his chest. Even as she came though, she didn't stop her movements and managed to even roll her hips into his own which only made her orgasm that much better.

Oh, it was so good. He was too good. She didn't deserve him.

"Oh... Esha!" he moaned, finally succumbing again.

Her last orgasm was so intense he couldn't stop himself.

He cried out, arching his back, his head thrashing against his pillow as he exploded inside of her. It truly felt like an explosion, like he'd been generating cum the entire time and now it needed to come out. He clutched at her desperately as he filled her wonderful interior.

"Oh my Esha," he moaned, kissing her desperately as the last shudders of his climax rocked his body.

They both succumbed and pleasure wracked through her body as she rode out her orgasm. It was so intense that it was wonder she didn't faint from it or something.

Her lips matched with his in a passionate and feverish fervor of kissing, her hands moving to his cheeks and she moaned into his mouth, gasping when she pulled back before her body just collapsed on his.

She was panting, her head resting on his chest and her eyes closed. She couldn't speak, couldn't think, couldn't do anything. All she managed to do was roll off of him before her body was aching from that position and she lay on her back beside him, her arms above her head on the bed. Her eyes stayed closed and she didn't want to cook anymore. She was too tired. Perhaps they could get take out or something?

There went that.

He rolled over and kissed her breast. Not suggestively, more in a friendly, familiar way.

He collapsed next to her and moaned.

"A million dollars. That's what I'd give to just be able to stay here and sleep with you all the way to morning."

Yet, it wasn't meant to be, even if he had the million dollars.

Somehow, they were able to drag themselves out of bed. Esha went back to her own room to get 'normal' clothes and they both got dressed.

"How about Thai? Do you like Thai?" he asked. "I've got a crazy craving for Tom Kha and a Basil dish."

Back
Top Bottom