Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Family (DaddyisHere and SHARPii)

Adam pounded through the code like it was remedial typing. He could get so much done when he put his mind to it.

Ironically, the job he was doing had a two week estimate and he'd finished in two days.

The client didn't need to know that. He would just hold it back until next week and then turn it it. With about five minutes left in the half hour, he was done.

He turned to see her lying there and shed his clothes. She looked perfect.

He walked over, took the book out of her hand, and laid atop her.

"What do you want, baby?" he whispered after kissing her. "What can I do for you that you've been craving? Do you want to take a bath instead of a shower? The master bathroom off of my Dad's room has a huge tub. How does that sound? Maybe some candles, too?"

She was taken from her reading when he came on top of her and she smiled softly, giggling a little bit before kissing him back softly. "You." She kissed his cheek and ran her hand through his hair, running her leg along his side.

"A bath sounds lovely, actually. I have jasmine bath bubble and candles." She said softly and looked at him. "I like that idea a lot Adam."

"Can we do that?" She asked it so innocently too.

SHARPii said:
She was taken from her reading when he came on top of her and she smiled softly, giggling a little bit before kissing him back softly. "You." She kissed his cheek and ran her hand through his hair, running her leg along his side.

"A bath sounds lovely, actually. I have jasmine bath bubble and candles." She said softly and looked at him. "I like that idea a lot Adam."

"Can we do that?" She asked it so innocently too.

"Hmmm, it's 3:00, neither Mom or Dad will be back until 6:00 or so, I think we can swing it."

"So... how did it feel? Having me all over you? To kinky? Too weird?"

"I think we can too. If we could manage this all day, I'm sure we can manage one more forbidden desire." She grinned.

When he asked about having him all over her, she looked at him shyly and bit her lower lip. "And...I can be honest?" She asked quietly.

"Absolutely, baby," he said. "This is trial and error, right? What did I read one time... it went something along the lines of, 'a submissive isn't someone in a collar with a lock on it. It's someone who doesn't want to be given the key.' Point being, I want to do all sorts of crazy kinky things with you - but you need to like them too, or they aren't kinky, they are weird."

Her head tilted to the side and she blinked her eyes. "I'm a submissive?" That caused her to push away all reservations she had towards the whole cum on her body thing because she was now distracted. She was a submissive? His submissive? "So this a...'I own you' type of thing?" Her brow rose.

"Oh. No, no, that's not what I was trying to say," he said. "I was just using submissive as an example of a different sort of behavior. No, you're not a submissive."

He paused, thinking.

"Unless you want to be. Do you want to surrender to me? Do you want me to be in charge... make decisions, give orders? I mean, I guess I have to a certain extent - but that's a big question. I... the question comes back to you. What turns you on more? Me asking you to kneel in front of me and suck my cock - or me ordering you to. Me asking you to put on a slutty outfit, or me making you put on something that shows off your body."

"Which way do you lean, Esha?"

Esha looked at him and she let out a small sigh of relief, nodding her head slowly. However this took a different turn and she bit her lower lip. He seemed to like that, right? So she could do that for him. But what would that say about her? She just liked being with him, and loved him, but would he really even love her if she was this way or just love the idea in which she was portraying, of a submissive who submitted to his every whim and will without a second thought because the idea of him owning her basically and the idea of she pleasing him that way was too good to say no.

Could she do that? Did she want to do that?
"Um..." She scratched the back of her head. "Can I think about it? Because...I don't know." She kind of knew and she wouldn't hesitate really but she wasn't sure what it said about her. How it made her appear to him. What would he think of her?

"How about we take separate showers?" She suggested. "I can do some thinking and not give in because of how you feel inside of me. Because when we do that, I can't say no to anything you do."

"You take a shower if you want," he said with a grin. 'I'm taking a bath. A long one. You take a shower, I'll be there after you've had some time to think.

Adam went in and ran a bath, bubbles and all, and just laid back. He wasn't often into baths - but this one felt good - just soaking every last bit of tension out of his body.

Esha nodded and she watched him go. She kind of bounded for her shower, not even getting her towel or anything. She just wanted to get washed badly and desperately otherwise she'd still always remain embarrassed. Embarrassed like she was hideous by his own hand or something. It felt weird.

The hot water streamed down onto her body and she grabbed her loofah after mixing the soap in it and scrubbed her body down, almost raw and frantically. It felt so good.

Adam knew he'd fucked up. He could sense it in her eyes. She never answered the question, never told him that she didn't like it... which for Esha meant that she didn't and wasn't able to tell him.

He hoped she would be coming... wished for it, and even rewarmed the bath a couple of times, draining some out and putting more hot water in.

"Fuck," he murmured to himself. "Way to screw up officially, Adam."

The last thing she wanted to do was disappoint him. It's not like she believed women were to cater to men but she loved him and wanted to make him happy, forsaking her own happiness but she wasn't sure what that would say about her. Neither did she know what it would say to herself. The things she was willing to do let him go and the things she was willing to ignore just to keep him. No, it just screamed one word in her head. Her hands came to her head and she crouched down. Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic... And it repeated until it was burned into her mind.

After her shower and once every part of her was completely and she scrubbed her face again raw, as if she could still feel the cum on there, she turned the water off and wrung her hair of the water before going to her room, water dripping from her nude body. She grabbed her robe, her warm and cotton robe that came to her knees and then her hands slid into the pockets after pulling her hair over one shoulder. She walked to the master bathroom and saw him in the tub, leaning against the door frame of the bathroom. "Hey." She said softly.

"Hey, Esha," he said.

"Look. I just want to say that I'm sorry. I can tell you hated that, and I'm sorry I asked you. I never, ever want you to do something you don't want. Okay?"

"Look, do I like it when you do what I ask you to do? Hell yeah, who wouldn't want a brown goddess serving their every whim. But let's get something straight. We're equals. If you don't like something, tell me. I'll never be disappointed... well, I guess I will be if you say you don't like making love, but you get the point. Just... tell me, okay?"

"Esha, I love you. I want you, and I need you... but above everything else, I love you, and that means I want you to be comfortable in anything we ever do. Okay?"

Esha looked at him, about to move to him when he spoke. She had one foot out, as if about to step but she was frozen in her place, just looking at him, listening as he spoke to her, explaining it all. Biting her lower lip, she looked down, shifting from foot to foot. Her mouth opened to speak but he continued speaking.

She finally managed a step towards him and then another even, her hands not once leaving the pockets of her robe. Moving to the tub, she sat down on the step and brought her knees up but not to her chest. Just up a little bit like a small hill and she looked at him. "The last thing I want to be is ugly to you. And I felt ugly." She frowned. It was silly and so pathetic sounding but then she sighed heavily.

"I just want you to be happy. But there's only so much I can do. I'm not pathetic, I will never be pathetic but I don't want to lose you either. You're kind of the shit." She managed a smile, it was a little bit weak but it was a smile nonetheless.

"I'll never say I don't want to make love. I love doing that with you. I love doing just about anything with you. I just love being with you." She shrugged. She felt awkward. But she didn't want him to feel bad and she didn't want to feel bad or bad about herself.

"So... I appreciate what you're saying," said Adam. "And again, I'm so sorry. Just to be clear, you didn't seem ugly to me. I'm sorry it made you feel that way, so it's off the list. The only way you're pathetic is when you do something that you don't like and you don't tell me. So from now on, that's the new rule."

"Now though, this tub is really nice. How about you come in here - no strings, honest-to-god. Just come in and play with me in the water. Let's talk, snuggle, nothing else."

Esha looked at him and she nodded. "It's okay. I'm sorry I didn't say anything. I should have." Though when he did her so well the way he always did, how could she resist? That was the one to make her do anything. During sex.

"But agreed. That's the new rule. And same thing goes for you." Though she highly doubted there was anything that she could do that he'd dislike.

Biting her lower lip, she gave into his request. How could she say no? She wanted that. She loved to snuggle and the water looked and smelled good. Standing, her hands left her pockets and untied her robe, letting it fall to the ground before she stepped into the bath but she sat across from him for the start, her legs bent at the knees mildly and her hands resting on the bottom of the tub at her sides. She looked at him and then sighed softly, relaxing back and man did she instantly feel relaxed. "This bath is so good."

"Soo good," he agreed.

Their legs touched and it just felt so nice and casual. His hairy legs met with her silky smooth calves and he was perfectly content.

"So... favorite childhood memory. I'll give you mine. We were living in Colorado and we went to Elitch's, the amusement park in Denver. It was an early spring day. There were NO lines. None, I rode each roller coaster about 10 times each. Still one of my favorite days ever. Now you."

Esha giggled softly and let her leg subtly and nonchalantly entangle with his, rest against his and carefully as she rest her head back, keeping her eyes on him. They closed briefly as he told his favorite childhood memory and as she listened, she was also wracking her brain for one and then she remembered one and it was with her dad, one of the few memories she still remembered thankfully.

"I bet you were cute when you were young. And I'm wondering what the hell happened." She scrunched her nose at him playfully, smiling wide from ear to ear.

It was her turn and she tried to remember well. She must have been maybe five or six. It was right before her father died. It was a little fuzzy, but she'd try. "I think I was five or six, before my dad died. And...we went to Disneyland. We went on all the tours, my parents got me this really cute pink Mini Mouse my had that had my name stitched into it on the top. Well, I ended up losing it. I wouldn't stop crying. It flew off during on of the tram rides from the hotel to the park. Mummy and Papa were trying to calm me down but I just wanted my hat." She giggled. "When we got to the park, we were greeted by Mickey Mouse and Mini Mouse. I was the only crying child and they came to me and made it all better. I didn't get my hat back but I got a picture with them, and my parents. All of us." She said softly.

"I think I have that picture somewhere." She murmured with a shrug.

"I love that one. We have to find that picture," he said.

"Come here, my love."

He gestured for her to spin around and come to him. He helped guide her and she was soon nestled between his legs. He was moderately hard, and he was sure she felt it against her back. Just like he caressed her breasts in the soapy warm water. All the same, he wasn't in the mood to attack her. He was too comfortable just holding her.

"You know, the only thing missing is a bottle of wine," he chuckled. As soon as they are gone on their honeymoon, this is where we have to come with a bottle. Just sip it and enjoy each other.

He leaned down and kissed her, then settled back, holding her and moaning at the warm water around them.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear.

She giggled again and then sat up slowly, her hair soaking into the water as she moved and also to his guidance to sit in between his legs, resting her back against his chest. Her hands rest on his arms and she sighed contently. Naturally of course, she could feel him but she didn't mind. It was just nice knowing he was hard for her, just like she was wet for him. Literally.

Her hands couldn't help but move over his as he caressed her breasts and she let out a content sight and very slight moan, her lips parted. He felt divine and given the water was so lovely and warm, her skin tingled with his touch, so gentle and soft, alone.

"Mm, a bottle of wine would be lovely." She said softly, looking back and kissing him softly, melting into his arms. She missed those lips, able to really feel just how soft they were, especially since hers were no longer coated with his cum.
"I love you too." She cooed softly, nuzzling her cheek against his neck and then pressing a small kiss there.
"I miss you already." She admitted. It was a stunning revelation but a truth. Perhaps they were in that phase where they just couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Perhaps she was and this was just normal for him, but either way, she missed him a lot. And it probably wasn't even an hour.

Look at what he was turning her into.

"Miss me?" he said, teasingly. "I'm right here."

"Oh," he said, as if catching on. "Do you mean you miss having me inside of you, filling that place you never knew was empty?"

He twisted over her to meet her lips, their tongues dancing together as the passion began blossoming again... just like that.

She blushed, only turning in his arms when he twisted her, she turning fully so her legs were on either side of him, her bottom on the tub ground but her front facing his. Her arms moved around his neck and she returned the kiss, the passion blooming and escalating and taking her over. She wanted him. She wanted him again. It was amazing what that could do, some time and very minimal distance but she couldn't fight what her body desired and craved and that was him and him being inside of her. It didn't mean that they should necessarily give into that right away though. Well, she wouldn't. No, she felt like being evil. Payback time.

A soft moan emitted from her into his mouth before she pulled away slowly. Her finger curled into the back of his hair, gripping it gently and her teeth bit down on his lower lip gently as she did pull back. Her eyes opened slowly and looked up into his and a small grin appeared on her face. "Yes." She purred and her grin widened. "Doesn't mean I'll let you though."

And with that, she withdrew her legs from around him and stood up in the bath, stepping out and picking up her robe, looking back at him. "Thanks for the bath, Bhaiya." She bit her lower lip in her smile and then put her robe back on, stepping down from the steps of the bath before she walked to the door to leave, tying her robe, but loosely, so it covered her but also gave sight to her cleavage. Pulling her wet hair over one shoulder, she looked back at him with a suggestive look in her eyes before she sauntered out of the bathroom completely.

She liked this game. Oh, she liked this game a lot.

"Good girl," he muttered under his breath as she left.

Here was the problem... if she was going to tease him, it was going to rile up the more dominant emotions in him until he snapped and just grabbed her and did what he wanted.

Then again, he knew that was part of what she wanted, too.

He debated what to wear and decided on the basics. He just donned boxer briefs, nothing else. His erection was still VERY evident.

He went in search of her, and found her seemingly studying in her bed. Her legs were still very bare, and her cleavage was tempting.

"So... studying?" he said. "Would you mind if I grabbed my laptop and joined you in here?"

After she left the bathroom, she skipped off to her room where she changed out of her robe, dried her body and her hair but just put on short shorts and a tank top. She was far too warm and needed to cool down. The button of her shorts remained unbuttoned and she wore no panties underneath, and no bra. Pulling her hair into a loose ponytail down over one shoulder, she sat down on her bed, hunched over and her legs crossed in a half lotus as she read.

Looking up, she saw him and grinned, biting her lower lip subconsciously at the sight of his erection, even through what he wore. Then again, her nipples were hard so it's not like neither of them were necessarily discreet. "Not at all. I'd be insulted if you didn't." She grinned, sitting up as she looked at him.

Once he left to get his laptop, she turned so she was laying on her stomach, facing her pillows, her book resting on it and her legs were bent at the knees and up in the air, one foot rubbing over the other slowly and tantalizing and she was biting her finger, becoming engrossed in her book. It wasn't that interesting but given her current position and the sensual nature of it, her book was alluring. Given the scene she was trying to set up and the fact she was wanting to tease him.

For once, she wanted to gain the upper hand on him and make him go crazy. It had potential flaws but she didn't care. Because it was true, she was aiming for just that.

Adam grabbed his laptop and turned.

'Oh My' was the only way to describe the picture she painted with her pose.

He said nothing though, and slid down to the end of the bed beyond her legs.

He was actually just reading a white paper on a new security algorithm. His right hand reached out and idly caressed her legs, stroking from her calf up to her thighs.

Back
Top Bottom