Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Family (DaddyisHere and SHARPii)

Oh, he really did mean it. That made her cheeks flush and heat up and she smiled shyly, looking down as she fiddled with her hands a little bit. "Oh." Was all she could say when he mentioned he had never said it before. But it wasn't an 'oh' of dismay or sadness but of happiness as she looked up, smiling, but not so shyly. "And you better get used to it too. Because I intend to say it a lot. Especially in bed." She whispered quickly with a small laugh.

Sitting in his lap now, her arms moved around his neck and she smiled gently. Pressing her forehead to his, she sighed contently. "I love you too. And I love hearing you say it, as much as I love saying it to you." She kissed his cheek before pulling back a bit but didn't leave his lap. "Wait, you want to tell them? I mean I agree to wait until after their honeymoon but you actually want to tell them?"

Her mind drifted off to the very image of her mother's reaction. It was blank but she knew it was at this dining table. She had no idea how her mother would react, wasn't sure if it'd be bad or good but she had a feeling it'd be tensed. Oh so very tensed.

"As much as I love sneaking around with you, I think it has its limits," he said. "And think about it... I mean, we aren't related, and we're both of age."

He pondered it.

"But... even though you've lived here awhile, are there any taboos in India about this that might bother your Mom? I mean, is it allowed for a stepbrother to marry stepsister? Will it bother anyone?"

She was stunned but also very flattered, as well as unable to hide her smile that had crossed her face. How could she not? He basically wanted to out their relationship and here she thought that even though he said he loved her, he would hide it. It's not like she thought the worst in men but just given their situation, she'd understand. She wouldn't be a hundred percent happy about it but she'd understand.

"True." She said softly and her hand moved around her cheek, her head tilting a little bit as she just admired him. He seemed in thought. Then he spoke and her eyes lit up. She had no idea really. She only knew Bollywood cinema and music, Indian food and Hindi and some religious things but otherwise she didn't know. "I don't know." She frowned a little bit. "I mean Mom's pretty Americanized for the most part. I...honestly don't know."

"Well... I think that in America, it is pretty much a non-issue. I mean, if we were in our teens, it would be different. But we're grown and it isn't like Dad is going to adopt you, so there isn't anything legal there. So, we get to sneak around for a while, and drop the bomb on them when they get back from their honeymoon."

"Speaking of sneaking around, we're burning daylight. Go bend over the counter and pull your panties down."

He said it casually, but it was definitely an order.

Esha nodded. He made sense and that's how she saw it as well so she saw it as a non-issue as well. She just hoped it'd remain a non-issue with their parents, seeing as she had one more semester before she was transferring to a four year to finish up her undergraduate and also move out for the first time. That'd be ideal, especially if things went awry.
"Sounds like a plan." Although the idea of telling them right when they got back from their honeymoon scared her. She didn't know Jake's wrath. But she knew her mom's wrath. The saying 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' was a major understatement when Avani was involved.

Her eyes lit up and she smiled shyly before scooting off of his lap to go but then looked back at him. "What about your lunch? I slaved away to heat it up." She pouted, crossing her arms over her chest and then looked at him sternly. "Eat first. Or I won't go willingly." She challenged.

"Fair enough," he said. "Although if that was slaving, I don't know what it means for you to cook a whole meal." He winked to let her know he was teasing.

He settled down to eat and they chatted about school and a few other things before they finished.

"Very good, thanks for lunch," he said. "Now, I'll do the dishes and load the dishwasher, while you do as I requested. Wait for me there."

He indicated the counter and began making short work of the dishes.

Esha giggled and rolled her eyes at him before she took a seat down at the table while he ate. She figured she should eat something too but she didn't really want to, not after that order he gave her. She was inching towards that more than anything now.

After he finished eating and repeated his demand, she just smiled shyly and got up, going to the counter where she slid her thong down and off so it was on the floor next to her feet and she rest her elbows on the counter, cupping her cheeks in her hands. She turned her head and watched him wash dishes and really watched him, as in his backside. He was just lovely and scrumptious all around and she was even more surprised at her sexual appetite that had grown immensely since she met him.

Adam noticed her noticing him. Of course, he was noticing her as well, how could he not... her ass tempting him beneath the schoolgirl skirt.

He finished, dried his hands and came up behind her.

He slipped his hand between her legs, gently separating her further. His shorts were the next to hit the floor and join her thong.

He sighed as he slid into her once more.

"There we are," he moaned as she enfolded him within her slick tunnel. "Did you miss me?"

Her heart started to beat faster when he finished and she soon felt him behind her. The moment he slid into her, she let out a soft gasp followed by a moan, leaning her bottom back into his hips, looking back at him and nodded. "Oh yes." She breathed, changing the way her hands were as they now gripped the edge of the counter until she almost had white knuckles.

She rocked her bottom back into him, feeling him so well and snug inside of her. He was big, filled her deep and well and just the feeling alone sent her body into wondrous pleasure. "Did you miss me?" But even she already knew that answer.

"God yes," he moaned. "This could be a problem. I want you all the time."

He started gliding slowly into her. He wanted to take his time. Soon enough, he would be rocking her body with each thrust... but not yet.

He slid in and out... and her hips rocked back to meet him. He couldn't speak, it was all too good and he just surrendered to the moment.

She didn't know why that stunned her so but it did. It caused her to gasp and then be very thankful that her back was to him because she didn't want him to see how she was blushing, that same brown girl shy smile blush.

However, Esha was taken away from that when he started to move, slowly, tantalizingly and really letting her feel. He was taking his time with it and she was able to relax completely and really enjoy. It didn't feel so exhausting, even with how she was rocking her hips back to meeting him. She was speechless and completely floored and the only sounds that came from her were moans of pleasure.

He pleased her so well.

The pace gradually increased, it was bound to. However, neither of them dictated it. They just let it happen. Faster, and harder the thrusts came. At some point, Adam reached out to grab her arms and pull on them from behind, using them as leverage and feeling like he was absolutely dominating her... in a good way.

He couldn't describe his drives. He loved her, he was the first to admit that now. At the same time, he wanted her... wanted to control her, to own her in every possible way. She aroused an insane lust in his body and as he kept fucking her from behind, it started to come out.

"God... yes..." he moaned as the pace increased. "Fuck that cock, Esha. Fuck me with that tight pussy."

The slap of his hips against her ass was audible and joined the mix of their moans in the kitchen.

It started to drive her wild how the pace and intensity of the thrusts became harder and picked up in a gradual sense. Her moans became louder and her eyes shut. She looked like she was being fucked hard and that was exactly the case. She looked like she was on cloud nine though, the intense pleasure eminent on her face as well as the fact that her bottom kept pushing back into his front, driving him deeper and feeling it deeper.

She loved the way in which he had her, loved what he did to her and would bend over backwards for him--if she stretched, she could still do that--and she absolutely adored, craved and desired it all. She loved him, lusted after him, desired him and would always crave him, despite how exhausted he could leave her.

Her eyes shot open wide at his dirty talk and it just pushed her further, inspired her, drove her and she didn't stop her movements back into him. Her arms were stretched behind her and her cheek was now resting against the counter. It was so intense, so hard and she was almost screaming. It was hard not to. With what he was now doing to her, it was a wonder she hadn't melted by now and lost power and strength of her legs. "Oh my--oh Adam!" She cried out through her panting.

Her cries drove him on, and on... and on. He was soon moaning out, grunting really, with each thrust as he slammed into her, practically lifting her feet off the floor with his cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck that cock, Esha!" he growled. "Come on. Come on! Cum for me!"

He slammed into her, having every intent of pounding the orgasm out of her body.

It was astonishing at just how hard and fast he was going, just how well he was fucking her but she wasn't complaining. She was practically screaming though, her body shaking and her knees trembling. Her mind was repeating one phrase over and over again. It started with an 'oh' and ended in a 'god' with a little 'my' in between.

"Adam." She moaned groaned out, her voice shaking, her breathing panting. It felt like her heart was going to burst out of her chest and it almost felt like she couldn't stand anymore. She was trying so hard to. "Adam I--" She cried out, unable to say the words as it just spooked on her, taking her by surprise and roaring through her, completely unraveling her and her entire upper torso was basically dependent on the counter because her legs were giving out, especially as she rode out her orgasm. Her movements back into him had reduced exponentially and she screamed. Her eyes shut tightly and she let go. Oh man, did she let go.

She was totally, completely and utterly fucked.

Adam gave a moan of satisfied pleasure as she climaxed.

It wasn't just that he was responsible for her orgasm. It was that she surrendered to it so completely. He felt her pussy spasming around his cock and felt her whole body shaking actually.

He slowed then, moving just enough to keep her orgasm continuing as long as he could. When she was done, he picked up the pace again and was soon moaning himself. He leaned over her and spoke into her ear in deliberate tones that weren't to be disobeyed.

"When I'm ready... kneel. I'm going to cum on you. On your face, your tits... your clothes, everywhere."

He moved faster and faster and gasped at last.

"Now, Esha."

Her eyes actually watered. It was such an intense orgasm and the fact that he even moved well enough to keep it going, was what really got to her. It felt like it didn't want to end. Her walls tightened and released, repeating this over and over it felt like, her body shook and she could hardly fathom or even believe what was happening right now and why it hadn't stopped.

When it did, every inch of her body from her head to her eyes and nose, to her toes to the very pores even on her body, was tingling sensationally with amazing pleasure. Like it was radiating. She was panting hard, desperately trying to regain her breathing and then he started again. She moaned softly though she didn't even push her bottom back into him. For the life of her, she couldn't move. So when he gave his order, she gasped softly. How would she manage that? Unless he pealed her off this counter and gave her no support and let her fall to the ground, she had no way to move on her own. When would she be used to this?

Esha wasn't too sure how she'd feel about him cumming everywhere on her basically but the tone in which he spoke proved he wasn't to be messed with and she had no intention in doing just that. Plus, she was also curious and wanted so badly to not be standing anymore. This was her ticket to doing just that."

Upon his word, she moaned softly, whimpering a little bit pleasurably as she moved to the best of her ability, gaining the use of her hands back as she moved down onto her knees, actually letting them hit down hard on the tile floor but she felt so numb after the orgasm he brought for her, she didn't even feel it. Her head tilted up and back a little bit as she looked up at him, awaiting. She licked her lips and her deep brown eyes bore into his eyes, her look mirroring his. Okay, she wanted this. Yes, hell yes, she wanted this.

"Cum for me, baby." She purred.

He had been almost there and when she knelt before him, all it took was a few strokes to send him off.

He cried out her name as he poured his first blast into her mouth, spattering over her tongue and her lips.

His next, he aimed lower, a huge spurt landing on her neck and then splashing down over her breasts.

It hadn't been so much a need to 'mark' her, as it was the overwhelming desire to cum on her and not wanting to spare a single moment to get her clothes off.

He aimed at her breasts again and another blast shot out and gravity naturally caused the trailing stream to glide onto her blouse and a bit onto her skirt. The last, he offered his cock to her mouth and she sucked him willingly. When he was done, he was spent and sank to his knees.

He kissed her cum-soaked lips and caressed her cheek.

"You... are amazing..." he gasped. "And I love you."

Her eyes closed the moment the first blast made contact into her mouth, over her tongue and lips, the warm liquid oozing down her throat as she swallowed it, licking her lips a little bit, the cum still evident there.

The next few blasts stunned her, that she could feel it and it was oozing on and down her skin. She couldn't help but squeak a couple of times from the surprise of it all and each time it touched her, her eyes closed, like she desperately didn't want it in there. That was the truth though.
The last blast she welcomed to her mouth, opening it and allowing him entrance into it, sucking on him very gladly as she took it all in. Her teeth were sheathed, her mouth wet and her tongue rubbing and swirling along him. She enjoyed it, marveled in it and when she finished, she looked up at him almost proudly until the reality of what occurred weighed in.

Her hands came up to rub what was around her mouth into it and she took it all, licking her lips after he kissed her and she smiled shyly, innocently too and bit her finger, looking down. "I love you too." It'd take a lot more than the past two or three days for her to break out of her shell. She was getting there. It was still an adventure though.

"Does this mean we can shower together now?" Esha slumped back onto her bottom, using her hands to move her legs and arrange them how she wanted which was a half lotus. Her back was against the counter cabinet and her head rest against it. Her eyelids were heavy but not difficult to keep open since she did sleep well. Looking at him, she licked her lips again, as if still trying to clean them off but then ended up looking away and soon she was looking everywhere else but him.

She didn't know why but she felt embarrassed.

"Hmmm... No, not quite yet," he said. "Come here."

He reached over and removed the blouse from her, then her bra.

With his hand, he gathered the cum and spread it evenly over her tits and her belly.

"Wear just that," he said. "Let it dry. Don't wash, and wear just the skirt for the next little while. I want you to feel me covering you."

Esha looked at him shyly and then watched as he took her shirt and her bra off and she looked away as he spread it over her upper torso basically. She scrunched her nose and then looked at him. "Okay." She said, her voice small and almost hesitant but she went with it, as if kind of humoring him.

"What about on my face?" She asked, knowing that she still had some bits on her face.

"Well, I hear it is good for the complexion," he said.

He spread it thinly and it dried quickly It actually wasn't too visible, just a light white sheen.

"You see, the secret is, I want you to spend some time with me covering you... reminding you of where it came from."

He whispered into her ear.

"Just like I wanted you to feel me dripping out of you... I want to see if it gets you hot knowing the seed of your lover is covering you... becoming a part of you."

She looked at him and bit her lower lip gently, still able to taste his cum on her lips and she nodded her head slowly. "I can be okay with this." She murmured, pursing her lips.

"It's a good thing Mom and Jake aren't coming home any time soon."
She stayed sitting where she was and then positioned her legs again to be stretched and spread before and she sighed softly. It felt so good to stretch them and she could get some feeling back into them, thankfully.

"So..." She chirped, fumbling with her hands. Well after all that talk of cum, what was she to say?

"So," he said simply. "Get to work. You've got homework, I've got work to do. Grab your books and come study in my room, looking all naked and cute and nasty for me. Then, after a half hour... or more... we're going to take a shower together and I'm going to kiss you for so long and hold you so close you're going to forget your name... oh, and I'm guessing I'll be inside of you for part of that. Then, we're going to take one more nap because you're going to need your sleep for tonight. "

"So... yeah. That's the plan."

He kissed her once more then got up, going to his room with no ceremony or so much as a goodbye. He'd be seeing her shortly.

Esha looked at him and she nodded. She blushed a lot, smiled shyly and couldn't really look him in the eye when he said all of that, especially the 'all naked and cute and nasty' part. She bit her lower lip, nodding again and then kissed him back softly, watching him go. Yes, he'd be seeing her shortly, once she could stand.

After maybe five minutes, Esha finally managed, rising to her feet and groaning softly. Her legs popped behind her knees and she sighed softly, stretching back and letting out a soft moan as she did. With that, she grabbed her clothes and went upstairs, depositing them in the hamper before she went to the bathroom where she got a good look at herself. Sighing softly, she put her hands on her hips and shook her head. He was a kinky bastard, that's for sure but then people did crazier things for their kinky bastard--what are they exactly to each other?--when they were in love.

Walking out of the bathroom, having resisted the urge to just wipe all that off of her face and went to her room to grab some homework. She didn't have much to do but she went to his room anyways and sat down to do homework and it only took her twenty minutes. So she opened up one of her education books and just started reading, lying back on his bed on her back, one hand holding the book while the other rested behind her head.

Back
Top Bottom