Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monsters Of Rock (OOC /planning thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just want to give you some lov krys me do not like being mean and i gots me some booze i share with you krys

*"HIIIII D.a. I SEEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!*

Ok nothing for me in A.W.O.L,,, nothing i feel up to writing back to in Miami (stuck on that one :( i got something i can reply to (over in the saloon) but for all the world don't kow what to write ut oh...) waiting in Struggle , oh wait nope got to reply to Nicky over there whoops going to do that now...

I'm mulling over some of my posts. I have a couple 1x1s to post for.... I'm lagging on AWOL (so sorry....). And I know I have some Escape stuff I can write for and some I can wait for........

ok posted to Nick over at Nicks house for Nicky in struggle yay caught up there now. but yeah still don't know what to do as Jessica over in Miami kinda really stumped out of my element on that one :( but i THINK i'm caught up everywhere else anyone else still waiting for a post from me feel free to give a nudge reminder :)

just waiting on the monster rp to go some where will check back and see what happened in the other groups i am in forgot to check aaah

I'm going to have to take off in a few for dinner and fam time..... But I'll be back on for a little in the evening to check and see if anyone has posted and to hopefully post something somewhere before I go to bed.

there me and Ricky are awake now and Ricky is now outside the Vehicle :) do ya think Alc at 10am would be a little to early . got a soar throat my necks hurts and i got a headache and no aspirin so was thinking a little bit of alc may take the pain away any opinions LMAO... ehh grrr sooo congested feeling BLAHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom