Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monsters Of Rock (OOC /planning thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay can i have a girl who is also a vampire but keeps that hidden like how she is only seen at night or is that a no go i figure she make her way into the band as a drummer but keeps leaving before sunrise and makes all these excuses and manges to hid the fact she is a vampire but she is a good one thou.

my second girl i want is going to be a vampire slayer who doubles up as a back up singer she catches on quick but sense the other girl is friendly with the rest of the group this causes my bad ass girl singer to not like her much and tried to kill her and later revels what she is . i was also thinking the two girls later become friends even thou the strong hatred my slayer has for vamps.
okay there is an idea i had bouncing around my head

can't say i've ever done anything with a band before. But, something new to play with. The idea sounds rather interesting.
Any genders that are still needed? I can play either gender really.

Ok can my guy be a guitarist if thats ok? I was thinking that he may have a crush for Krys snapes one character for a while now, but he never tells him. No one in the band knows that he is gay cuz he doesnt want to, but latter on he is revealed and he is very sad cuz of it and Krys snapes gay character or bi trys to make him feel better and then things happe? Just thinking what do you think?

Hi assassinwolf welcome and whatever you fancy for a characters gender is fine by me. and Krys ehhh i'm back and forth to a daywalker style character (Not saying a Direct no just umm up in the air on that )

eh forget it lol I just want him/them to be badass ha ha you know my type of character lmao

And Nicky I already have a great character planned out I'm all for the idea :)

Great :p I will see your character and then I will think of how my character should be and I will make him... So what are we going to do with the plot?

Sounds good Nicky , i like the idea. and if you want to be guitarest that's cool with me oh but brings up another question are we going for 1 guitarest like bands like Black Sabbath for example or going for the Lead guitarest and rhythm guitarest both being in the band which IF we go that route would you like to be lead or rhythm (sorry if im getting to detailed with thoughts i just like to really think out all the details on something when possible.

sweet so the drummer is the vampire in hiding and my singer is the slayer got it now who will they end up with i was thinking depending on the girls i make both girls bi sexual but with heaving on the male preference . cause i do not know how many guys we have or girls for that matter. so both girls open for takers lol who wants to dire love a vampire or good girl gone bad singer lol.

Open to ideas as far as plot . some things we need to discuss/come up with are
1) when in there career are we starting the RP are they just joining eachother at the start of the RP, or have they been around with eachother for a while maybe just 1 member being new as they lost recently a member of the group in a battle is also a idea
2) are they on there own looking for the Bad creatures/monsters OR is there a HQ situation with orders given to them from somewhere else be it a government hidden branch or a religious based HQ or something
3)any other ideas welcome :)

Um I dont want my character to be the lead guitarist. Maybe there could be two guitarist and my character will be the rhythm guitarist?

Would a girl who's both a mix of being gifted(Slightly), and being a wolf shifter, but hiding as human be ok? I've got a girl i play rather often. She's able to look like any kind of wolf she wants to really(normal looking or not). And has really only two little gifts. One is where she can use her own blood as a whip in a few ways, and also help keep herself from loosing any blood if attacked. The others is she's able to play with shadows or becoming a part of them... And like, any spot that gets left int he band, i can have her fall into.

oh and we could do the route where not ALL non humans = BAD example (X-men, League of extrodenary gentlemen, Hellboy ) so there can be multiple NON human characters that either regularly work on there side or are a part of the group if anyone wanted to go that route just leaving that out there as being a option as well.

oh AssissinWolf sorry my last post didnt cover your question directly even though it kinda can apply towards it i was writing that appearantly at same time you posted your question but sounds good i think we could work off that idea for your character. and Nicky that sounds fine with me. and Krys yes you could be a bass player for one character and tech guy for the other by tech are you thinking lights/effects for band OR are you thinking Sound mixer guy OR something else

okay for my vampire girl sense she is good she will not know the group right off they will find her half alive and half dead and later they find out she is a vampire and good and she can really play the drums and she fills the spot where they lost a drummer. how is that?

Yep we should probably start making the character's and The lead guitarist role is open, Someone wants it?

okay changing my mind with slayer she will play lead guitarist instead of back up singer unless you want her to do both?

Lead Guitar is cool with me Kat. and she could do some backup vocal from that spot as well a lot of bands have other members do some backup vocals . EX. Guitarest Zack Wylde does backup vox on a couple Ozzy songs.

okay then that is what my slayer will do some back up vocals when needed but her main role is lead guitarest

vampire drummer
now all i need to do is think of who will the vampire look like i already have an idea of pic for slayer hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom