Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monsters Of Rock (OOC /planning thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i think i did but i guess it lead to a disussion LOL ...
back to a different convo (one all the way back from yesterday lol Just for shits and giggles i went and did some number checking over in Struggle within and the OOC has 180 posts while actual RP posts from the different locations is at 345 as of when i counted that but didnt count the post that Nicky posted while i was in the proccess of counting. the Park being the biggest thread of the RP so far at 136 posts with Nicks place in second with 94(now 95) posts and the pizza place at 70 and then dropping to 22 roads , 12 emay house,8 beach,2 vikkies house, 1 trevors house :)

Yeah we are awesome :D Come on people post in this rp we need to make more posts in the rp instead in the OCC :D Well that won't happen, but I can wish

I would as well, but Im waiting for Krys, cuz I have no idea what to post if Krys doesnt post :)

numbers are pretty nice in AWOL and Miami too actually just they seem to have slowed down. a lot . almost to a standstill in AWOL not sure what's slowing it down but would love to see those move a little more. and yeah in this one im waiting as i posted right before D.A. i think we need to see posts from Krys and wildkat and i am not sure when wolf is going to be bringing her character in but i am assuming she is waiting cuz she is a fan i think so my guess is we wont see her till the group hits the stage maybe? or around the time we get to venue

No worries Krys. Oh and yeah I forgat about wolf, maybe you can send her a message to see if she is still in the rp Warlock?

I know I need to make posts in AWOL so that's partly my fault and I forget why I got held up there initially. I recall a reason why I'd paused, but now I cannot recall. LOL. And I have reasons for the other one as well, but I'd rather not get into that. But since I love it and run it, I'm posting to it as I can, hehe. :)

I just seen and posted back to safehouse D.A. and yeah i love all the groups i am in no complaints on any of them from me i have enjoyed them all very much. (so far no real luck with getting a steady 1 on 1 rp GOING WITH ANYONE THAT LASTS LONGER THEN A FEW DAYS SO GROUPS ARE ALL I GOT SO OF COURSE I LOVE THEM LOL (Whoops when did i hit cap lock sorry bout that)

okay just letting you all know i posted but i will wait a bit cause you all still at the gas station lol

Everyone is on the road again from the gas station. Lexi is driving behind the tour vehicle and my character is driving the tour vehicle for Dani now since he's tired and wants some Cameron time, hehe. Anyway, I just posted for Erin and she's about to pull over the tour vehicle. So Lexi should follow suit and the others can react accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom