Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monsters Of Rock (OOC /planning thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to wait for Krys to post first... Dont know if it takes him too long to post I may do that, but not sure :p

just a heads up Krys is feeling wicked sick today i'm guessing it will be a few hr's at best before any posts from Krys come up. :( everyone around here seems to be getting sick don't know if its the up and down weather we been having or something going around or what but yeah.

krys feel better man and wow the roleplay is getting interesting and the story getting exciting

Dont worry Warlock its ok... Besides we are waiting for someone to post :) Mainly Kat.

I'd have to check via my admin ways..... Just it's been like 4 days or some odd. Usually I'd just say meh.... move on and work around. But it depends on the situation and circumstance. Just wondered since no one ever says anything.

lol. Kat hasnt been around in four days or so. We can move on, but without her posting we cant :D So what should wedo?

Well, she hasn't been logged in since 9/26. So yeah......... well, I don't know. If we all want to move on, we can work around to an extent. Though I typically like to give people benefit of the doubt if they haven't even logged in since it could be that an emergency occurred or she lost internet or something. I was asking because it was going on 5 days since anyone did anything and no one has mentioned upcoming absences or much of anything really. So I just sort of wondered and figured I'd be bold and ask because that's what I do. lol. I do say if we start hitting the one week mark we just move on though and work around so she can easily slip in without it being difficult.

Yep we should wait. If Kat hadnt been online for a week then we can continue and make it somhow that she can post easily when she is back :p I just want the rp to start again

the one problem is HOW to move forward IF she doesnt pop back up soon as we kinda are at a situation that is directly connected to her characters due to her having that side of the road incident that we went with ...hoping she comes back soon

okay sorry all Iam back lost the net after a bad storm and today just got it back on .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom