Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend's Love (CLOSED)

RE: Best Friend's Love (PrincessGumdrop, Church)

Akira was getting the things he had piled up into boxes and looked over when Simon entered the room. He moved over to him and gave him a hug "So...getting a new house." he said and glanced around the kitchen. "How are you feeling about it?" he asked, before moving over and finishing his packing with the kitchen.

Simon hugged the other as he looked around "I don't know. I'm excited to be doing something new and with you, but I've been here for so long, it's going to be strange. I don't really have any connection to this place, nothing holding me here, just the time that I've been here I guess" he told the other, putting a hand on the wall and carrying some of the boxes from his room into the kitchen so it would be easier to pack into the car later. He went and changed into something a little nicer, waiting for the other so that they could go and sign the papers, driving him to the office. It was an easy process, the realtor had done all the work for them so all they had to do was sign the papers and he was given the keys, walking out with Akira and kissing him, giddy with happiness.

Akira smiled and sighed. He followed the other to the contract signing and walked out with him after they finalized it, kissing him back. "It's ours." he said, beaming. He kissed Simon again as he walked over to the car. "We should celebrate somehow." he suggested. "I don't know how, but something fun and exciting." he said, getting into the car and buckling up. "Maybe sleep there tonight...I know there isn't a bed, but we can just bring a lot of blankets and pile them together and sleep on that." he chuckled, knowing it was a silly idea.

Simon smiled at the other as he was talking, nodding at his idea "I think I can pull something together" he assured him, driving home and leading Akira inside. "You might want to go swimming, since this'll be the last time in a while you won't have to wear anything while you're out there, and I've got to run out and grab a few things, okay?" he said to him, kissing him again before heading out. It was a little while before he got back, looking excited "c'mon, I've got something to show you" he said, leading him out to the car. He drove to their new house and led the other to the door before smiling at him "close your eyes" he told him, wrapping an arm around his eyes and led him into the house and the living room. "Ready?" he whispered, pulling his arm away to reveal a makeshift bed, five or six comforters stacked on one another with a few pillows, and dozens of different sized candles surrounding the bed, a bottle of wine and two glasses sat near the pillows, looking at the other to gauge his reaction to see if he had done a good enough job.

Akira chuckled when they got home and shook his head "I think I'll be okay with that." he said and nodded when the other said he had to run a few errands. He sighed when Simon left but decided to take Simon up on his suggestion and went for a swim. He had just finished with his shower when Simon came back and explained he had something to show him. "What is it?" he asked, following the other out. He watched them drive to the new house and looked over "Simon..." he said, closing his eyes when he was told and followed Simon into the house and where ever they were. He nodded and opened his eyes, he smiled softly at the make-shift bed and looked over to Simon "Simon, this is wonderful." he said and hugged Simon, kissing him on the corner of his mouth "I love it."

"Shhh" he made the soft noise when the other said his name, just wanting for him to wait so that he would enjoy the surprise that Simon had put together. He watched Akira as he opened his eyes and saw the display, a smile on his face, holding him close. "I love you" he replied, leading him over the ring of candles carefully and onto the blankets, pouring them both a glass of wine "cheers to the first night together in our beautiful house" he said, raising his glass to toast with his lover. He sipped at the drink and then leaned in to kiss the boy, not as worried about the drink as he was Akira, wanting to kiss him everywhere.

"I love you too." he said and licked his lips when he was handed him a glass. He figured what the hell and sipped away at the glass. He set it down as the other kissed him. He smiled and moved closer to kiss Simon more "This is a wonderful surprise...though I don't know how I feel about you trying to get me drunk." he said, snickering as he turned to pick up his drink and sipped at it again.

Simon laughed lightly as the other claimed that he was trying to get the other drunk "maybe I like my boys a little tipsy when I fuck them" he teased, his eyes following the movement of the other, waiting for him to put the glass down before he pulled him into a hard kiss, clenching his hair in his fist as his tongue took possession of the boys mouth, his other hand going down the back of Akira's pants and squeezing his ass, pulling him even closer.

Akira chuckled at what Simon said, before gasping at the hard kiss. He groaned into it, kissing the other back, his own hands entangling themselves in his hair. His tongue went after Simon's brushing up against it as he smirked into the kiss, when the other squeezed his ass. He moved with Simon, straddling his lap, his hands cupping to Simon's face, not wanting to leave the kiss until the absolutely had to.

Simon growled softly as he bit Akira's bottom lip, dragging it slowly through his teeth. He pulled the boys hair to get to his neck easier, kissing and moaning along his perfectly pale skin. His hands moved to lift the shirt up and over Akira's head, dropping it close and away from the flames, mouth instantly going to one of his nipples and biting it softly, licking the surrounding area before sucking on the pert bud. Akira would be able to feel his growing arousal beneath him, pressing against his ass, and he moved his groin against the other, letting him feel it. "God, you're so gorgeous" he moaned, unable to help himself. He smirked a little and leaned forward into the other, whispering against his ear "I want you to pleasure me 'Kira, can you do that?" he asked, almost as a plea and almost as a taunt, wanting to feel the other move on him and take control for the time being until he couldn't take it anymore.

Akira moaned at each kiss and suck. He gasped at the bit to his nipple and closed his eyes, his hips bucking forward. His hands moved away from Simon's face and down his neck and body, keeping the other as close as possible. Akira bit his lip when the other whispered in his ear. "Yes..." he whispered back, moving so that he could kiss at Simon's earlobe, biting it softly and sucking on it before moving down and kissing at his neck. He eventually pulled back some and removed Simon's shirt, placing it next to hi, pushing Simon down gently. He ground his hips into Simon's watching him as he licked his lips and leaned down, kissing at his chest, as he backed up a bit and worked on getting Simon's pants undone.

Simon's body jerked slightly when his ear was teased, the hand around Akira's arm tightening as he moaned. He didn't remember how Akira knew about that, his eyes fluttering shut after their initial widening from shock. The man tilted his head back to give the other more access to his neck, groaning softly. He was a little disappointed when it stopped but he helped Akira to pull his shirt off, stealing a kiss before he was pushed down. He smirked up at the boy, his hands caressing his thighs before his mouth made a surprised "o" shape and he moaned softly, his hips bucking up against the other. Simon's long fingers tangled into Akira's hair, pulling on the strands lightly but not enough to cause pain. His eyes followed the boys movement, watching as his pants were unbuttoned and slid off, a large bulge in his underwear.

Akira licked at Simon's chest as he continued to work down to his stomach, tugging the pants off as he went. His hands moved back up Simon's thighs and gently started playing with his balls. He glanced up and started to kiss every where but Simon's cock and balls. He moved up a bit, licking his lips and kissed and nipped at Simon's hips. He very slowly came back over to his cock and licked the tip, tracing the lick with his finger. His finger made small trails along the man's cock, while his tongue followed ever so lightly.

Watching was torture but feeling was even worse. He closed his eyes and every touch was heightened, hard and needy by the time Akira licked his cock the first time. His body shuddered, gasping for air and leaving his eyes shut tight. "Oh God" he moaned softly. His feet moved, knees rising and bending before straightening back out again, hands clenching at the bedding around him. "God 'Kira please, more" he begged. This was different than most things he was used to and it was so wonderful. Simon bit his lip as he squirmed underneath him, wanting more, to feel the boys tight ass wrapped around his hard cock.

Akira smirked and took the other into his mouth, sucking tight around the cock. He pushed his head down, taking as much as he could of the cock, pushing it into his throat slightly, before sucking in as he pulled up from the cock, letting it go with a light pop. He smirked and looked back up at Simon before sucking on the cock again, bobbing his head up and down along it. His hands moving back to the balls and playing with them gently, but not before one of his hands grabbed a hold of Simon's pressing on it lightly, telling him he could push him or hold him down if he wanted to.

"Fuck" he gasped softly as the other suddenly took his cock into his mouth. He responded, placing a hand on the top of Akira's head, holding him down, taking a lot of his cock before he released him, enjoying the feeling of the warmth and dominant possession of the other. He let him move freely and ran his fingers through Akira's hair, grabbing a fistful and holding him as he moved his cock in and out, gently enough and then held him down again. "Come on, come ride me baby" he moaned, looking up at him, wanting to fuck the boy before he came.

Akira groaned while the other fucked his face and looked back up when the other told him to ride him. He smirked and pulled up, sucking lightly on the cock. "Hmmm?" he said and crawled up the other's body, slowly positioning himself. He quickly undid his pants and placed them aside before teasing himself with Simon's cock. He hummed again and slowly pushed himself down onto the cock, letting out a light moan. "Oh god, Simon..." he moaned, sitting completely down on the cock before gyrating his hips. He moaned yet again and started to bounce on the cock, slowly at first, but slowly picking up speed.

Simon groaned at the teasing from the other. He watched the other move and lower his body on Simons cock, moaning. He sat up, pulling the male into a heated kiss, continuing to lift his hips to meet the other as he moved down onto his cock. Simon began pulling Akira down harder, making a sharp slapping noise of skin meeting, his eyes closed. He was panting softly as he neared the release he was so looking forward to, and with a cry he came in Akira's ass, ever so pleased by the actions that had developed, stroking Akira to completion. Simon licked his fingers clean of Akira's cum, pulling him close into his body. "A good way to break in the new house, I think" he said, smiling at the other. He kissed him softly and moved, blowing out the candles so as to avoid the house burning down around them in the night, closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Akira gave out light moans as the other thrust into him, groaning louder when the slapping noise started to be heard. He gave out a strangled cry as the other came into him and wasn't far behind the other. Akira laid on the floor watching Simon put out the lights and smiled gently when the other came back and fell asleep. He laid there watching him for a little bit before falling asleep himself and curling into Simon.

Simon slept well on the floor there with Akira, his arms holding the other in a subconscious attempt to make sure the other wouldn't leave him. He woke when it got bright inside the room, surprised at just how much light flooded the kitchen and living room in the morning "alright, well shades are clearly a priority, as well as a bed, though I did enjoy the candle lit activities last night" he practically purred into the others ear, kissing him lightly. "Let's go get some breakfast" he offered, pulling the other up and dressing, though he took more time than Akira simply because he was watching him get dressed. He took the other to IHOP, sitting down and ordering pancakes and sausage with coffee, his eyes never leaving Akira's face, a happy smile remaining plastered stupidly on his face.

Akira chuckled and got up when the other whispered in his ear. He shook his head and rolled his eyes, getting dressed slowly and looking at the kitchen before he headed off to IHOP with Simon. He nibbled on his pancakes and glanced up ever now and then, chuckling at Simon's face "Don't look like you just got laid, geez...it's not like it doesn't happen all the time." he rolled his eyes, teasing the other.

Simon laughed and leaned back in his seat "I can't help it, I've never felt this way about someone before" he admitted to the other. After they were done eating they went back to load all of the boxes into the back of a pick-up that belonged to one of Simon's friends, and two of his friends had come to help him pack, though Akira had met neither. Their names were Will and James and Simon had known them since high school. They both gave him a hard time about being gone lately, usually they played cards on Wednesday nights or played pool so he had skipped out on them a few times. They both liked Akira though, saying they hadn't seen Simon this open in years.

Akira chuckled and continued to eat until they left and started to move out. He smiled at the two men when the mentioned about how Simon had been this open for a while. "I guess, I don't really know. He's been like this for a long time...at least to me." he said as he placed a box on the pick-up. He headed back into the home to get another box and glanced around the near empty place for a bit. He was a little shocked that they were going to move, and so quickly.

Simon noticed how empty the house had gotten and approached Akira "hey baby, you okay?" he asked softly, turning his face up towards him and kissing him gently. His lips edged upward a little, "marry me next weekend" he asked, pulling him close "Get a room!" James yelled at them, laughing softly "this is my house" Simon responded, laughing a little, eyes not leaving his lover. He didn't want to wait, he wanted for Akira to be his, in every way possible.

Akira nodded "Yeah...just...shocked." he said and kissed back, though he almost pulled back when the other asked him to marry him the next weekend "Next...next weekend?" he questioned, looking completely shocked "I-I didn't think...I didn't...so soon..." he mentioned, looking down at Simon hand "I mean..." he nodded "Yeah, let's do it." he said and moved to kiss the other, wrapping his arms around his neck.

Back
Top Bottom