Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend's Love (CLOSED)

RE: Best Friend's Love (PrincessGumdrop, Church)

Simon smirked as the other brought up the massage "the house is spotless, there is literally nothing for you to clean" he countered, smiling at him. He gave the boy a kiss on the cheek "take your clothes off and I'll be right back" he said softly into his ear, going into his bathroom to get the oil and a towel for Akira to lay on and not ruin the couch. He pulled the back cushions off and put the towel down, waiting for Akira to lay down. He had taken his shirt off just to make it easier for himself and rubbed the oil into his hands before going to the boys lower back, rubbing his thumbs in circles before moving up to his shoulders. "You know, next time it's your turn to give me a massage" he said softly as he pushed his fingers into the knots of tension in the muscle.

Akira chuckled "Ah...but the outside of the house." he countered right back. He was still stripping when the other came back, quickly tugged off his pants and boxers before laying down. He almost sighed when Simon started to massage him, closing his eyes. "Any time. It keeps my hands busy." he mumbled, giving a light groan at the fingers trying to work out a knot. "I like giving them." he mumbled, though it wasn't very understandable.

Simon didn't try very hard to keep the conversation going, especially since he didn't mind the silence and it was a little difficult to understand Akira with his face buried in the couch. He continued for a long time, just working his upper body before moving to his legs and then butt, more for himself than for Akira. He bent over the boys body and kissed up his spine to his neck and then flipped him over, his hand slowly moving down his body before massaging his balls and stroking his cock while kissing him, just wanting to pleasure him right now.

Akira mumbled when the other grabbed his ass. He hummed as Simon kissed up his spine and moved when the other flipped him over. His eyes were still closed, at least until the other started to stroke his cock and massage his balls "S-Simon" he gasped, his eyes opening to look down at Simon's hand "I didn't realize this was a part of a massage...must be in one of those 'happy ending' places" he chuckled, it quickly turning into a groan.

Simon laughed quietly at the other and bent down to kiss him softly "this is the most essential part" he teased, whispering into his ear as his hand continued to tease and stroke his lovers cock. "though I can stop if you prefer" he said, stopping his movement for a moment and a response from Akira to continue. He really enjoyed doing this to Akira, not caring in the slightest if he got anything back for this or not. The phone rang so Simon moved away to answer it, going back to Akira and continuing his stroking while he was talking on the phone just because he knew it would drive Akira nuts. "Mmmhmm, yeah I can do that. When? Okay, I'll take the week after that off. Have Jacob call me later, okay thanks, bye" he finished, hanging up the phone and refocusing on Akira.

Akira licked his lips and was about to shake his head when the phone rang. His eyes went a little wide and moaned when the other stroked his cock again, "S-Simon..." he moaned again as the other continued to talk on the phone. He licked his lip and bit it trying to keep his moaning down, his face red from blushing. He groaned again once Simon was on the phone "That was so evil, what if he had heard us?" he asked, arching into the hand.

"Then he heard us, you would have liked it, and it probably would've gotten a little awkward. He'll get over it" he said simply, loving the sudden rush of color to the boys cheeks. He bent down and kissed the other gently before moving to wrap his mouth around the flared head of his cock. He suck on the head before taking his length down his throat and massaging his balls, waiting for the release he knew was coming.

Akira blushed a little more, because he knew Simon was right. He kissed Simon back and smiled, watching the other move down his body. He held his hips down so as not to buck into Simon's mouth and gasped. "God, yes, Simon..." he moaned and felt his hips arch slowly into Simon's mouth, his hand moving on top of his head and entangling his fingers in his hair. It wasn't long after his release came. He caught his breath and looked at Simon, licking his lips. "Please...Simon..." his voice was filled with lust. "I want to return the favor..." his lips curled slightly, forming a seductive smile "Please..."

Simon swallowed and moved up his torso, kissing his skin up to his neck. He smirked a little as he heard the other speak and nodded. He moved back and laid on the couch, looking at Akira and watching him. His arousal was evident through his jeans as he watched the other move "come on then" he said softly, teasing him a little. He crossed his arms behind his head so he could get a better view of the other, licking his lips in anticipation.

Akira chuckled and moved over, crawling towards Simon. He kissed Simon before moving down his body, unzipping Simon's jeans and tugging on them to pull them off. Once he got them off, along with the underwear he licked the tip of his cock and placed his lips just on the tip, humming. "So good..." he mumbled against the tip before finally taking Simon's cock into his mouth and sucking on it gently.

Simon groaned softly as he was kissed, watching him move down his body. He let out a deep breath as his hips jerked just a little into the others mouth. His fingers tangled in the others hair as he held his head down, pushing his cock a little into the others mouth and holding him there for a few moments. "Oh my god" he moaned softly, closing his eyes and tilting his head backwards in pure bliss.

Akira glanced up to Simon when he moaned and smirked ever so slightly, before pushing himself even further and deep throated Simon. He pulled back up after bobbing his head back and forth on the cock, "You can be more forceful with me, Simon...I don't mind." he whispered and went back to sucking for a few minutes "I kind of like it." he licked up the cock before taking it again.

He listened to the other speak and groaned "I love you so damn much" he admitted to him, moaning softly as he felt the tongue on his cock. "Fuck yes" he muttered, holding the others head down as he forced his cock into the others throat, listening to what he had said but still paying attention so that he wasn't hurting or making the other uncomfortable. He let go of Akira so that he could breathe and looked at him "come here" he said softly, his voice husky. He pulled him up and kissed him while he raised his hips and pushed his cock into the others ass, groaning in pleasure.

Akira groaned around the cock, catching his breath when the other let him up to breath. He glanced up to Simon and followed him with little hesitation as he pulled him up to him. He kissed back and moaned as the other pushed his cock into him. "Oh, god...Simon..." he mumbled against Simon's lips. He moved his hips a bit arching his back and letting his head fall back "It feels so good."

Simon's eyes were closed as he thrust into the other, gripping the boys ass. He kissed his neck and held him close, burying himself fully in the boys ass. He didnt last very long after that, cumming in the boys ass, breathing deeply as he relaxed, looking up at the boy with a smirk on his face. He closed his eyes and just held the other, running his fingers through the others hair as he fell asleep.

Akira gasped as the other came inside of him and looked at Simon, smiling back. He moved so that he was comfortable in Simon's lap and was quickly asleep with Simon running his fingers through his hair. He moved slightly in his sleep, mumbling in it. Something about Aric and making him go away. Eventually he woke up in a cold sweat, breathing hard.

Simon woke up when he felt Akira moving around on top of him, looking up at him with worry in his eyes as the other woke up "hey, you okay babe?" he asked the other softly, not having heard Akira say anything about Aric. He looked at his watch and sat up with the other "come on, it's three in the morning, let's go to bed" he said softly, carrying him into the bedroom before leaving for a few moments to get the other a glass of water. Simon laid down in the bed and waited for Akira to get comfortable, listening if he wanted to explain and just being there in case he didn't. Simon remained awake until Akira had fallen back asleep again, only then letting himself drift off into sleep.

Akira shook his head, not wanting to go back to sleep. He moved over to Simon when he came back and sipped at the water. He snuggled closer to him and shook his head "I don't want to go to sleep." he said, mumbling as his eyes started to close again, he was very tired. He kept opening his eyes over and over again, though they kept shutting, he couldn't help but fall asleep again. It was still fitful but he didn't wake up this time.

When he woke up the next morning he looked down at Simon, letting out a sigh. He was happy that it was Simon that was there as he became so convinced that his dream was reality.

Simon just muttered a soft "okay" when the other said he didn't want to go back to sleep, calmly brushing the boys hair with his fingers until he had finally closed his eyes. Simon was still asleep when the other woke up, his mouth parted slightly and hand laid out on his chest. He inhaled sharply as he woke up to the others movements, looking around sleepily and running a hand through his hair. "Hey, did you sleep any better?" he asked, rubbing his face as he tried to wake himself up. "I uh think we're closing on the house today, we just need to go and meet that guy, he's got the papers and we just need to sign and we get the keys, so we should probably start packing" he said, smiling at him. He was really excited to have a new house that he would get to share with Akira and it would be out of the city, though it would be a bit of a longer drive to the bakery.

Akira shook his head "Not really." he said and got up, "Yeah, okay." he said and headed into his room from before where all of his stuff was and started to pile it together so it would make it easier to pack. He didn't have all that much. The kitchen was probably going to be the worst of it for him. He sat down on his bed for a bit and started to think about his dream, curling up a little bit in the bed and closing his eyes, trying to make the memories go away.

Simon had sort of milled around the house, figuring out how to pack everything into as few boxes as possible. Honestly it wouldn't be that hard since he didnt plan on bringing a whole lot of furniture. He noticed that he didnt see Akira for a little while and went into the bedroom, laying on the bed and pulling the boy into his arms. "What's wrong?" He asked softly, worried about him. He kissed the boys head as he stroked his arm, waiting for a response.

Akira jumped when he felt the bed moved and looked over to Simon, rubbing the tears that had formed in his eyes that he wasn't aware of. "Just memories..." he said, mumbling "It's nothing, I'm okay." he said and sat up, though not moving far away from Simon. "I'm fine, I just needed to clear my head a little bit." he said "That's all, nothing to worry about."

"Okay" he said softly, laying down "well I'm going to stay here with you unless you don't want me to" he said, watching him carefully. At least Akira was speaking to him, which was a good sign. It was clear that he was hurting, though, so he planned on making it easier for him if he could, even if it was just being there with him and not even talking about it. Simon didn't want to leave Akira laying there by himself while he was so upset.

Akira shook his head "Just stay here, it'll go away soon enough." he said and got up from the couch. He let out a fast breath and nodded "Come on, let's get packed up" he said and headed into the kitchen, starting to grab the pots and pans and placing them together in what order they needed to be in and what boxes they had to go to.

Simon got up and packed silently, dropping clothes into boxes, only the ones he felt like he would wear again, the other ones went into another bag for goodwill. He began tossing his razor, hair dryer and products into a bag to take with him, looking around the house and moving slowly. He had been in this house for a long time, it was going to be weird waking up somewhere different every morning. Once he had finished his things he looked for Akira to see if he needed help with whatever he was doing at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom