Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend's Love (CLOSED)

RE: Best Friend's Love (PrincessGumdrop, Church)

Akira chuckled "And you really want me to let you make dinner tomorrow?" he asked, shaking his head "I'm going to have the fire station on call..." he mumbled, teasing the other. Once he finished his meal he set the plate in the sink and waited for Simon "Now...are you wanting me to make something for desert...or..." he blushed a little "Or be desert?" he asked, looking away from Simon embarrassed that he had actually said that out loud.

Simon laughed lightly when Akira joked about having the fire station on-call in case of a cooking emergency. "I'll have a fire extinguisher right beside me" he assured him as he finished his dinner. His eyes darkened as he heard him speak, backing Akira against the counter. A smile had spread across his face as he looked down on him, lifting Akira's chin so that he would look up at him. "Open" he commanded softly, his thumb brushing against the others bottom lip. A crack was heard as Simon broke the lid of the can, pushing the nozzle past his lips and spraying some of the foam into his mouth and letting him swallow.

Akira backed up against the counter, blushing a bit more as the other told him to open. He opened his mouth a bit and hummed as the other sprayed the cream into his mouth. He chuckled a little bit and ate the stuff "So me.." he whispered and kissed Simon. "I think I quite like that idea." he whispered against Simon's lips "I take it I'm going to be tasting rather sweet tonight..." he blushed just a bit more and then kissed Simon again.

Simon loved the way the flush of color spread across Akira's cheeks and his nose. He strived to catch it every time and admire it, for it was beautiful in and of itself. "Yes" he responded quietly, happily kissing the other back. He groaned softly as Akira spoke against his lips, testing his patience and restraint. He strongly wanted to take him then, but he knew the addition of foreplay made it so much.......sweeter in the end. "Well, sweeter than usual. You are usually quite sweet" he told him with a smirk, his tongue dragging across the others bottom lip. A small bit of whipped cream had come out on Akira's neck as Simon had lowered his hand "oh darn, let me clean that up for you my dear" he said to him, slowly lowering to that level. His tongue moved out slowly, the tip of his tongue barely touching the skin but getting all of the foam.

Akira gave a light hum when the other licked his bottom lip. Simon's words were turning him on more than anything though, his eyes were slowly filling with lust, not to mention that his pants were getting tighter. He shivered as the tongue slowly licked the cream off of his neck, and his head moved to allow Simon more space to lick anything that he wanted on his neck. Akira's body loved this kind of teasing, the slow obvious kind that he knew was meant to drive him wild.

Simon smirked a little as Akira moved his neck to give him more access, a ripple of pleasure moving through his body. "Let's take this off so you don't get anything on it" he whispered against his neck, usin his thumbs to lift up on the hem of his shirt, his long fingers dragging against the soft skin of Akira's stomach. "There, that's better" he said softly, his thumb hitting the can so whipped cream came out on the boys nipples. A slow, lustful smile grew on Simon's face as he bent, tongue curling around the pert bud before lips closed on it, sucking tenderly to add to the stimulation.

Akira chuckled as the other pulled off his shirt. He looked down at himself when the other spread the cream onto his nipples, he blushed a bit only to let out a moan as Simon sucked on him. His back arched into the suck as his hands gripped the edge of the counter. He felt a twitch in his pants as his cock awakened from the stimulation that Simon was providing. "Hmm, I think it would be even better if your shirt was off..." he whispered, his hands moving from the edge of the counter to the hem of Simon's shirt.

Simon smirked a little as he felt hands at his waist and heard his soft voice. "Maybe so, but not yet my love" he muttered softly as he kissed Akira's neck, his fingers brushing against the skin inside of his wrist. He put both of Akira's wrists in one hand and raised them over his head "I want to play with you just a little longer" his lips moved against the boys ear as his free hand groped Akira through his pants. "What do you want me to do to you, Kira?"

Akira gave a light moan and chuckled as the other raised his hands above his head "You can play with me all you want, I just want to see your body while you do it." he teased back, before moaning lightly at the grope. He bit his lip "I wouldn't mind you using that cream on me more." he whispered, as he ground his hips into the hand "I kind of like it when you do that." he smiled.

Simon smiled as the other admitted to liking having Simon lick the cream off of his body. "That sounds good to me" he purred, dropping the boys hands and lifting him under his butt onto the counter behind him. He quickly pulled off his own shirt and leaned in to kiss Akira, the other tasting the sweetness of the cream on his lips. His own fingers moved deftly, unbuttoning Akira's pants and sliding his pants and underwear off in one fluid movement. His hand grabbed the can again, leaving a line of foam from Akira's neck, down his chest and stomach, and circling his cock. Simon left Akira's lips, kissing down to his jaw and neck before finding the whipped cream, licking it up. It was a slow and torturous process, Simon taking forever while letting Akira know exactly where he was going. When he finally got below his waist he licked around the base of the boys cock before up the underside to the head, placing a light kiss on the tip before taking his length into his mouth, sucking lightly while his tongue swirled around the sensitive skin, his eyes ever remaining on Akira's face.

Akira smiled and helped Simon move him on top of the counter. He smirked a little bit when Simon took his own shirt off and started to kiss him. He kissed back, moving so that it was easier for Simon to do what he wanted to. One he started the trail of cream, Akira sat back slightly, watching Simon with the cream. He bit his lip and gave a light moan at the kiss to his jaw and neck. One the other started to lick the cream up he tried hard not to close his eyes. The slowness was torturing but also extremely erotic. Akira gave a light moan as the other got to his cock. He licked his lips, his eyes locking onto Simon's as he looked at him. He blushed and gripped at the counter, watching the other take him into his mouth.

Simon was glad Akira hadn't closed his eyes. He liked being able to watch Akira looking at him while he was being pleasured. Oh, how he loved the light spread of color across his cheeks while Simon was pleasuring him. It made him all the more delicious. He knew when to stop to prolong the ecstasy that accompanied an orgasm and he stopped right before the rush of pleasure, smiling wickedly. "Do you trust me, my love?" he asked, waiting for an appropriate answer before he picked the boy up, holding him underneath his knees and locking his hands behind his back. He lowered the boy onto his own awaiting member, spearing him and letting him sink down onto his cock. He let the boy adjust to the angle before he pulled his hips back, pulling out almost completely and then slamming back into the boy, getting a good angle for a very deep penetration. Moans left him as his body moved inside the other, kissing Akira's shoulder and neck.

"Does it matter?" he whispered, "Of course, I do." he said and groaned when the other picked him up and started to fuck him in a position he wasn't used to. His face contorted in pleasure and he bit his lips. "Kami!" he moaned out loud, "S-Simon...." he moaned again, as he moved his hips slightly, trying to move as much as he could to get Simon to go even deeper, as if that was possible. "Oh god...yes, Simon." he moaned again, arching his back some.

"Yes, it does" he remarked softly, pleased when he got the answer he wanted. Simon knew he was doing something right when he heard the Japanese and then his own name. He could have sworn that this was his favorite position so far, especially with the way that he heard Akira cry out while they were fucking. He pushed his hips completely against the other and rolled his hips into him, shifting so that he could hold the boy in one hand and stroke him off with the other, nearing his climax and knowing he wouldn't hold off much longer "cum 'Kira, cum with me" he groaned softly, his hips thrusting hard into the other's body to try and hit his release.

Akira gave out light strangled moans as the other continued to fuck him like he was. "K-Kami...S-Simon..." he would let out every now and then, biting his lip as the other told him to cum. He closed his eyes when the other thrust harder into him and hit just the right spot over and over again. He felt his climax rushing through him and soon was cumming "S-Simon..." he moaned as he came, thrusting his hips a bit because of his climax.

Hearing the others moans and cries of pleasure with the arrival of Akira's release sent Simon over the edge, Simon breathing hard, eyes closed as he kissed his lovers collar bone lightly. He held him tightly, keeping him pressed against his chest and simply standing there for a little while before carrying him into the bedroom and laying him down gently onto the bed. He crawled onto the mattress and kissed his forehead, dragging his hand along the others face lightly. "I love you, I am so lucky to have you" he whispered, pulling him into his body and holding him close as he slowly started to fall asleep.

Akira fell lip in the others arms and cuddled close as Simon took him to the bed room. "Kami..." he whispered when the other laid him down and pulled him close. He closed his eyes and nodded just a little "Love...you too..." he whispered and curled closer, though his body didn't move too much. Before he knew it he was fast asleep, falling off into his dreams.

He woke up when the sun hit his eyes and he groaned, pulling the blankets on top of his face, trying to stay away from the light for once. "God away sun...I don't want to see you today..." he mumbled.

Simon didn't hardly move until he felt Akira pull the blankets over his eyes and speak. He laughed quietly and moved to kiss his forehead "morning gorgeous" he whispered softly and climbed out of the bed. Simon yawned as he walked into the bathroom, coming out a few moments later before starting to pull some clothes on. "I'm going to work, I'll see you later baby" he said softly, smirking at him. Akira would hear the door closing softly and the car starting as Simon left. Every so often Akira would get a text from Simon saying how much he loved him and sometime in the afternoon Simon's mother called Akira to make sure the cake would be ready for the following nights celebration for Simon's birthday. Simon had never really liked celebrating it but had always done it for his families sake. When Simon came home he had a bouquet of yellow-orange roses and a paper bag. He smiled widely and kissed Akira after setting the bag down and handing him the flowers.

Akira had the day off and mostly walked about the new house, fixing it up and unpacking boxes. He told Simon's mother than the cake would be ready and not to worry about it. He was working in the kitchen when Simon came home he kissed him back and smiled at the roses. "What are these for?" he asked and glanced over to the paper bag, curious as to what everything was for. "Those construction workers came by today, I let them into the basement....they left about an hour ago. What exactly are they doing down there again? I thought it was going to be your wine cellar." he mentioned as he headed over to the paper bag.

"Well the flowers are for you" he said, smiling as he kissed his neck. He pulled a bottle of wine out of the bag and put it in the fridge and pulled a couple tupperware containers from the bag, opening them with an almost shy smile. "So I went to work for a little while and then I had a friend help me make dinner. So we've got steak and mashed potatoes and asparagus" he looked at Akira to see how he was going to take it, actually a little worried. He knew he couldn't cook to save his life but he knew people who could. He considered taking lessons from the friend who helped him so that he could make dinner for Akira occasionally instead of him always making dinner but it would take a while to teach someone who could burn water. He hadn't thought the men were going to come by today so he looked a little surprised and nodded "the wine cellar is still going down there, I was just thinking about having a gym or a pool put down there so they're fixing up the unfinished part of the basement." Simon told him, picking up a stalk of asparagus and putting it in his mouth. It had cooled down quite a bit but it was still very good. "Have you talked to mom lately? She called and asked if we'd go over for dinner tomorrow and I told her I'd talk to you first to make sure we didn't have anything going on."

Akira honestly looked very shocked when Simon told him that he had made the dinner at a friends place. He moved over to see the food and smiled "I hope you didn't burn his place down." he teased and grabbed a couple of plates. "It looks great, Simon." he said and kissed him on the cheek. "A pool in the basement?" he tilted his head, before shrugging "Whatever, that's your space." he said and placed a meal on each plate. "Hmm? Oh, yeah, I told her it should be okay if it was okay with you. Though...um, I'll be a little late, don't worry I'll get a ride over. I have a last minute project that needs to be done just before dinner." he said and smiled, taking a bite of the meal Simon had prepared. "Well, well, perhaps this friend of yours will make you a cook yet." he smiled.

"Well, by his place, if you mean his restaurant, then no. They've got industrial sized fire extinguishers" he joked back, smiling at him. He had dated this friend a while back but it hadn't really gotten serious. Simon clearly had a thing for guys who could cook, probably because he couldn't to save his life. "Why not? A pool would be wonderful" he said, considering it. Simon nodded as Akira spoke about his conversation with Simon's mother "okay, I guess we can go" he said. Simon smiled "Well thank you. I'll make sure to tell him that you liked it, since honestly he wouldn't let me do much besides put the stuff in the pan. He knows of my great cooking ability" he said, smiling. Once they were about finished with their meal Simon cleared his throat a little and wiped his mouth off "so my mother is probably wanting us to come over tomorrow since it's my birthday. I don't really celebrate it but I didn't want you to be surprised when we went over there tomorrow" he said, looking over to see how he was going to handle it. Simon's parents always went all out for birthdays in his mind and he hated it.

Simon had been adopted when he was fourteen after being put into the foster system when he was eight. He had lived in six different foster homes before landing with the Kovak's and they were all terrible. Most of his birthdays he had been hiding under the bed or in the closet because the foster parents only fostered kids to get drug money or to use them almost as slave labor. When he was little his birthday was the only day when his father wasn't stoned out of his mind and his mother was home at night instead of stripping like she usually did. It was also the night that they argued the most because they were both at home and his birthday would remind them of how poor they were and that they were living in a dump. After a few years he just quit reminding them that it was his birthday so that they wouldn't keep arguing. His best friend would buy him a candy bar and that was his birthday present. It took the Kovak's a while to even figure out when Simon's birthday was because he wouldn't tell them, because he never told anyone. His mother had to go to the foster system and find his birth certificate so she could know when his birthday was. For a while they bought him presents but after he opened them he would never play with them, so they stopped and just bought him anything he asked for, which wasn't much.

"Well, then thank him." he said and went to eating his meal. He looked up to Simon when he cleared his throat and nodded. "Oh, okay." he said and shrugged a bit. "I'm sure I can find something really nice to give you." he said, winking at Simon a bit. "Is there anything special you would like for your birthday?" he asked, tilting his head. "I mean, I've come up with a few things on my own, but I rather you get something that you really want." he explained. "And don't say you don't want anything. I won't have it. Even if it's something small. Like a kiss or a picture. I'm going to get you something for your birthday. Heck, if you just want sex...that's fine with me too." he said, blushing a bit and picking up his plate. "As I said before though, I'm going to be a little late to the dinner. I'll probably have one of my co-workers drive me, so don't worry about it."

Simon listened to Akira speaking, smiling a bit as he did. He poured himself a glass of wine and sipped on it a little as the other spoke. "I don't want anything, I've got everything I could ever ask for" he said, smiling at Akira, especially when he started blushing. Simon got up came up behind Akira and kissed his neck "actually, if you're offering I would love you draw you, perhaps a nude?" Simon smiled a little and kissed him again. He pulled away and finished his glass of wine, setting it in the sink. "Okay, I'll just meet you there then" he said softly and kissed him again.

Akira sighed when Simon told him he didn't want anything "Didn't I just..." he trailed off when Simon kissed him on the neck and asked for a drawing of him. "You...want to draw me naked?" he asked, he blushed before nodding "O-okay." he said "If that's what you want for your birthday, then I'll let you." he agreed and smiled and kissed back each time he was kissed. "Someone's in a kissy mood today." he teased and kissed Simon just one more time.

Back
Top Bottom