Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy of Sexual Education (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kumi left her room, bored and wanting something to do. She yawned loudly, still half asleep. She returned to the room where Sandy, Alex, Trenton, Mickey, Joshua, and Elias all were. She watched happily as Alex and Sandy came upon one another, and heard that Trenton had not been satisfied.

She smiled a him, thinking that she could. Kumi glanced at Mickey, and went back to studying Trenton's muscled body. She sat on a rather plush chair, crossing her legs, her bottom showing skirt riding up. She bit her finger, and wished he'd see her. Kumi thought about the mess her and Elias had made, and frowned, he didn't care to go back to her room. He'd rather fuck off a teacher. She shrugged, admiring Trenton instead of worrying about the past.

Andrew walked in and saw a gorgeous girl sitting cross legged in a large armchair that looked fairly comfortable. He studied her her crossed legs. Her skirt rding up. He grinned walking only a few steps into the room and sitting in a chair across from her.

Kumi eyed the boy carefully, and flicked them back to Trenton. She sighed as she shifted, covering herself up, she didn't want to have any contact with anyone as of now. Kumi rolled her eyes and glared a little as Elias. He was so quick to drop Kumi, and have a fucking three way with Mickey and Joshua.

she cleared her throat, and put her bag on her lap and watched Trenton lustfully.

The purple haired girl ignored his question, and processed his comment.

"I dont know you, you shouldn't know my name." Kumi said hardly and stood. She slung her bag over her shoulder; covering her rear as she wales over to Sandy and her sex buds.

"I see you've found your virginity gone Sandy, eh?" she laughed softly, and she glanced at Trenton again with a cute smile. Kumisat next to the nude blonde and was getting hot a the sift of the three of them naked. She let her velvet soft fingers tease one of Sandy's nipples, rubbing it between her fiver tips and squeezing it.

She looked at Trenton again. "Not pleasing enough? I'd be sure to fix that." she said flirting, even though she knew Alexandra was supposed to be ''next.''

Sandy felt Kumi tease her nipples and let out a moan. she then looked at the girl who did with a who are you look but then shrugged her shoulders and kissed the girl on the lips.

Mickey walked over to Andrew and said "hello my name is mickey Iam the new art teacher here". She was still naked standing there holding out her hand.

Kumi sucked the blondes lips, enjoying the new kiss. She tasted of cum and sweat, and Kumi leaned into her. She had both of her hands on Sandy's breasts now, forcing them together and roughly pinching the hardened nipples. She felt herself going hot, and she moaned between her lips. She made out with Sandy now, the back of her mind still wanting more.

Sandy herself let out a string of moans herself. She then forced her tongue into the girls mouth and playing with her tongue. she let her. hands drop to the girls chest then sliped them under. she took the girls breasts in her hands and played with them and teasing her nipples.

Dreamless Reality said:
The counselor made what it seemed deadly eye contact with the teacher as he smiled. Only making her so much more drawn toward that Oh-so-wonderful moment. It was finally then that her orgasm hit her and it was mind-blowing. She was being taken on a desk in front of whole class of students and Mr. Haskovic surely knew how to drive a girl to the brink and keep her there until he so chose making it all the more better of a release.
Her hand clamped down upon the side of the desk as she came the other on his broad shoulder as it hit the both of them.
She didn’t catch his face afterwards, she was trying to catch her breath as he leaned down, nipping and teasing her neck.
His words sent tingles through her even after her high and she could of sworn she felt warmth coming off his clean shaven face of his. Just the way he called her ‘love’ was starting to grow on her.
“I second that, but I think I might need to use the girls locker room after that heated session.” She smiled but now felt guilty for the students watching, whether it was because almost all the guys had hard-ons or nearly all of them were also embarrassed was beyond her.

He growled playfully, moving so she could get up. "Alright, you go get washed up Ms. Charolette. We still have another period to get through." He grinned at her as she stood up, just beginning to put his clothes back on. As she walked out, he gave her a firm slap on the ass, grinning seductively at her as he turned to rummage through his desk. "Okay class, you've seen the power a simple toy can have, but those are extremely obvious ways to get your... 'point' across. Aside from being a toy designer, I also have a bachelor's in the study of smells." He chuckled. "Yes, smells, scents, stuff like that. Anyway, I'll show you some tricks of the trade. And, if our lovely demonstratee returns, we can see what happens. And I'm sure those of you who didn't blush will enjoy that."

thebladeofchaos said:
wildkat said:
Sandy took in all the girls cum in her mouth and swallowed saying "that was good you taste great Alexandra". Sandy then looked at Trenton saying "well don't worry I will punish you and I did not lie I have never had cock before till now and you was so dame good I had to cum." Sandy then smirked saying "I bet Alexendra could use a fuck now".

Alexandra took a bit to come back down to the ground, breathing heavily as she moved slowly and unsteadily off of Sandy. "I can safely say....never been taken....that well before" She told the pair, having to put a hand on the desk in order to keep standing. She breathe deeply, shaking her head as she listened to Sandy and Trenton talk, barely registering what was said until she heard her now, followed by 'a' and 'now'. "Erm...sure?" she wasn't entirely sure what she had just signed up for, or whether she should've answered.

Trenton started laughing, nodding at Sandy. "You know what? I think you're right little chick." He glanced around, looking right at a girl..... with purple hair. She was eyeballing him pretty hard. He could only guess what she was after, but with a nod of his head, he invited her in, wondering exactly how offended she would be. His question was answered though when the purple haired girl came up and started to play with the blonde, effectively giving his sex drive a punch into overdrive. For some reason, he had this pull to watching two girls make out. He loved it, loved watching it, loved filming it, even loved being in the middle of it. With a grin on his face, and some ideas in his head, he turned back to Alexandra. "So, you up for it? Show me what you got hun."

Alexandra watched Sandy go off with the girl, raising an eyebrow as they began, feeling turned on by the sight, then turning back to Trenton. "eh, wha? huh?" then realising what she was meant to be saying. "Oh...erm...yeah, I guess" She spoke, sighing. "I think I've shwon you two rounds" She spoke, walking over to Trenton and placing her hands on his collar, smirking. "Guess I can show you a thing or two extra" she added, seductively, spinning the pair around slowly, pushing Trenton against the desk, her lips stealing his as she kissed him once more, making out with him, moving her hand down his front as her breasts were pressed tight against him.

Kumi smiled at Trenton, and kissed Sandy again. She leaned back and started to pull off her clothes, eyeing him the entire time. She tugged off her shirt, and slipped out of her skirt. In only a bra, she invited Trenton into kissing the both of them. She turned to Sandy, still playing with her chest. Kumi moaned softly, and licked her lips.

Sandy turned to see alexandra get it on with Trent and smiled. Sandy heard kumi moaned and knew she was pleasing her. Sandy watched her take off her cloths but leave her bra on. Sandy moved the cups of the bra aside then stuck the girls nipple in her mouth and begain to suck on it. She used her hands to undo the girls bra.

Re-Dressing herself in front of the whole class felt well beyond strange so with a pink blush she turned away picking her garment up off his desk and floor and slipped them on. A small smile painting its way onto her lips as she fixed her hair, pushing a strand behind her ear as she opened his door jumping a little with a small squeak as his hand met her ass in a playful smack. She turned back to catch his sly look and smiled all the more brighter before shutting the door and did not run or skip like a giddy school girl. She was a professional after all.

The shower felt nice but she managed not to get her hair wet, it would be embarrassing to explain to her faculty members why exactly she had to wash up.
Though it seemed futile is she was just going to go through another session with Mr. Haskovic.
Never the less she cleaned up quickly and dried off, her panties were unfortunately a little wet. So she didn't wear them. It made her feel a bit naughty and exposed but her skirt was low enough the person would have to dip there head below the level of her skirt to find out, or of course if she bent over.

She walked back, dropping the attendance clipboard and other files off at her office. One of the secretaries asked her what she was up to with a smile and Charlette shrugged. "One of the teachers needed help demonstrating a lesson, so I figured I could help out." She excused herself with a smile though it seems there were no secrets here as her co-worker smiled and went away typing.
The counselor hoped the period wasn't almost over. She would hate to miss her second lesson.
Though one thing she did remember is to knock first before entering.

wildkat said:
Sandy felt Kumi tease her nipples and let out a moan. she then looked at the girl who did with a who are you look but then shrugged her shoulders and kissed the girl on the lips.

Mickey walked over to Andrew and said "hello my name is mickey Iam the new art teacher here". She was still naked standing there holding out her hand.

Andrew grinned looking over the teacher's fine body, "Andrew, I'm a student who I think is signed up for your class..." He said licking his lips nonchalantly. He starred at her large breasts. The nipples were still slightly hard.

Mickey smiled and very hot right now. she then said"welcome to class todays assignment was draw someone having sex and as you can see we got a group of four over there for you to draw". She then took a step closer and said "in less of course you rather fuck someone instead the choice is up to you".

Andrew grinned, "I really like the second assignment..." He grabbed her hips and pulled her closer. He whispered in her ear, "Are you free? I'll fuck you if you like?"

Mickey grinned from ear to ear. she looked him up and down. she then wrapped her arms around his neck saying "you sure you can handle me if so show me". She knew if she needed to make a man out of him she would.

Andrew smirked got out of his chair. He was into it. He pressed his lips to hers stealing a long kiss. He slowly pressed his tongue between her lips. He pressed up against her and squeezed her ass firmly but playfully. His tongue son met her. He pulled her onto the couch with him putting her in the perfect place to start. His hands moved u her chest and squeezed her large breasts. He pulled up against her.

Mickey's heart leaped with joy at how he knew just what to do. she kissed him back and when his tongue found hers she played with his tongue back and letting out a soft moan. she let him pull her onto the couch ontop of him. she then sat down on his cock pushing it all the way in with a nice long moan. "Now Andrew you feel so good inside of me take me now do not hold back"she said while kissing him again and moaning at his touch on her breasts.

Andrew grinned and felt his head slowly push between the lips of her vagina. He helped her press it all the way in and it throbbed from her moan. He began to suck her slightly hardened nipples as he slowly thrusted deeply into her. His hands fell to her tight ass and he grabbed it firmly. He started thrusting in and out a tad faster.

She grabbed his shoulders as he sucked on her hard nipples. she felt him start to thrust in and out of her slowly then pick up speed. She moaned at each thrust he made. "yes take me rough and hard show me just how much of a man you are ". she then bent down to place a kiss on his lips and run her fingers thou his hair while she started bucking her hips to match his speed.

Andrew loved it. He began to slowly spank her and thrust even harder. As she moaned he began to feel even more enjoyment. He thrusted much harder now trying to get her to moan louder. He spanked a little more and said, "Oh you are gunna get fucked so hard Mickey..." He grunted as she began bucking back. He felt his head reach a little deeper with every thrust.

Mickey was loving it all the spanking and the thrusting. Mickey smirked at his remark and knew he was truly gonna give it to her. mickey was moaning louder now as she moved with him. "Oh god Andrew you feel so good".

thebladeofchaos said:
Alexandra watched Sandy go off with the girl, raising an eyebrow as they began, feeling turned on by the sight, then turning back to Trenton. "eh, wha? huh?" then realising what she was meant to be saying. "Oh...erm...yeah, I guess" She spoke, sighing. "I think I've shwon you two rounds" She spoke, walking over to Trenton and placing her hands on his collar, smirking. "Guess I can show you a thing or two extra" she added, seductively, spinning the pair around slowly, pushing Trenton against the desk, her lips stealing his as she kissed him once more, making out with him, moving her hand down his front as her breasts were pressed tight against him.

Simply~ said:
Kumi smiled at Trenton, and kissed Sandy again. She leaned back and started to pull off her clothes, eyeing him the entire time. She tugged off her shirt, and slipped out of her skirt. In only a bra, she invited Trenton into kissing the both of them. She turned to Sandy, still playing with her chest. Kumi moaned softly, and licked her lips.

Trenton was surprised by the forwardness of the purple haired girl, enjoying the kiss she pulled him into along with Sandy, but he only stayed there for the blink of an eye. Alexandra grabbed him by the collar, spinning him and pinning him against the desk as she kissed him hard, pressing up against him. Was he being fought over? He shrugged, dismissing that. With a grin, he kissed back, his hands traveling down Alexa's body to rub against her slit, teasing with experienced fingers, his freehand groping her ass.

Dreamless Reality said:
Re-Dressing herself in front of the whole class felt well beyond strange so with a pink blush she turned away picking her garment up off his desk and floor and slipped them on. A small smile painting its way onto her lips as she fixed her hair, pushing a strand behind her ear as she opened his door jumping a little with a small squeak as his hand met her ass in a playful smack. She turned back to catch his sly look and smiled all the more brighter before shutting the door and did not run or skip like a giddy school girl. She was a professional after all.

The shower felt nice but she managed not to get her hair wet, it would be embarrassing to explain to her faculty members why exactly she had to wash up.
Though it seemed futile is she was just going to go through another session with Mr. Haskovic.
Never the less she cleaned up quickly and dried off, her panties were unfortunately a little wet. So she didn't wear them. It made her feel a bit naughty and exposed but her skirt was low enough the person would have to dip there head below the level of her skirt to find out, or of course if she bent over.

She walked back, dropping the attendance clipboard and other files off at her office. One of the secretaries asked her what she was up to with a smile and Charlette shrugged. "One of the teachers needed help demonstrating a lesson, so I figured I could help out." She excused herself with a smile though it seems there were no secrets here as her co-worker smiled and went away typing.
The counselor hoped the period wasn't almost over. She would hate to miss her second lesson.
Though one thing she did remember is to knock first before entering.

"Come in, come in." He winked to his class, lighting a small candle before the red head entered. The scent moved quickly, and it smelled of freshly peeled oranges. Yet, there was something in the undertone, something that simply emanated energy. It smelt spicy and inviting, with just the tiniest hint of a darker scent. Lust. He chuckled, watching Charolette for a reaction. Of course, the smell wafted throughout the entire room, relaxing some and pushing others into some rather intimate activities. Although now, not as many students were blushing. Most were bouncing in their seats. It was definitely potent. "So, would you like to be part of another demonstration love?" His eyes were intent now, focusing on her like a hawk's, although much gentler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom