Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy of Sexual Education (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlette pushed the door open and was careful to close it behind her. The first thing she noticed was the new smell swimming around the room, it made her skin tingle and her heart skip a beat. Her grip on the door handle tightened as the deep spicy orange scent filled her head.
Then it hit her, she remembered him saying a certain aspect of his profession and she nearly pouted as he legs felt weak.
How unfair.
She glanced towards the class and back to Nazir, one of her hands coming up to twirl a strand of her hair. The more she breathed in this wonderful scent, the more her mind became fuzzy and her decision making skills escaped her.
Unable to find the words she nodded in an almost guilty way, the scent was effecting her in more ways then one and she started to regret her choice of abandoning her panties for she certainly was starting to feel that wonderful arousal building up.

"What lesson will I be helping out with exactly?"

razerwing said:
Trenton was surprised by the forwardness of the purple haired girl, enjoying the kiss she pulled him into along with Sandy, but he only stayed there for the blink of an eye. Alexandra grabbed him by the collar, spinning him and pinning him against the desk as she kissed him hard, pressing up against him. Was he being fought over? He shrugged, dismissing that. With a grin, he kissed back, his hands traveling down Alexa's body to rub against her slit, teasing with experienced fingers, his freehand groping her ass.

Alexandra moaned into the kiss as she rubbed her slit, doing the best she could to keep going as she felt him grope her ass. She pulled away, giving a smirk. "It's not that easy" she told him, quickly moving her hand to grab his member, stroking it as she made her way down. "It's only fair you get something first" She told him, kneeling down in front of him as she came face to face with his dick. She licked her lips, wondering what it would feel like in her wet pussy as she fought off that urge. She lifted it up slightly, moving closer, her tongue coming out to lick the head, swirling around it before moving down the shaft slowly, before opening her mouth to just take the head in.

it tasted oddly sweet, obviously the aftertaste of Sandy's cum still on it, but that didn't stop her, slowly moving her head up and down the shaft, licking the head as she did so.

Haskovic chuckled, striding over to her. "Simply to show how responsive some people are to the sense of smell. Go ahead and take a seat on my desk." He grinned at her, the spicy aroma seeming to barely affect him. It was possible to build up somewhat of a resistance to the stuff, but only after so many years of experimenting with it. It still made him giddy, but he wasn't exactly aroused by it. "Whatever students are paying attention are going to take a few notes, but that would involve looking away. They'll need to memorize the scene taking place in front of them, otherwise, they'll miss out." Nazir gave her a crooked smile before placing a hand on her shoulder. He noticed that she had ditched her panties. "Well Char, looks like you came prepared huh? First, I want you to feel your breasts. If the scent is working, you'll feel much more sensitive then earlier. Toys can only do so much, the same going for scents." For some reason his hands were behind his back, and a certain level of deviousness crept into his eyes. "Although, when used in conjunction, they can be a devastating duo."

thebladeofchaos said:
Alexandra moaned into the kiss as she rubbed her slit, doing the best she could to keep going as she felt him grope her ass. She pulled away, giving a smirk. "It's not that easy" she told him, quickly moving her hand to grab his member, stroking it as she made her way down. "It's only fair you get something first" She told him, kneeling down in front of him as she came face to face with his dick. She licked her lips, wondering what it would feel like in her wet pussy as she fought off that urge. She lifted it up slightly, moving closer, her tongue coming out to lick the head, swirling around it before moving down the shaft slowly, before opening her mouth to just take the head in.

it tasted oddly sweet, obviously the aftertaste of Sandy's cum still on it, but that didn't stop her, slowly moving her head up and down the shaft, licking the head as she did so.

He tilted his head as she said that it wasn't that easy, and it took him only a second to realize what was happening. With a smile on his face, he leaned back against the desk, his hand petting her head as she started teasing the head. "You uh... you done this before haven't you Alex." It wasn't a question, more like a simple fact. "Not implying you're a whore or anything. Don't want you biting the shit out of me." He shuddered a little but chuckled it off, continuing to pet her head, looking over at the purple haired girl and Sandy. He would really have to get these girls on film. That would be the dream video of horny frat boys everywhere.

razerwing said:
Haskovic chuckled, striding over to her. "Simply to show how responsive some people are to the sense of smell. Go ahead and take a seat on my desk." He grinned at her, the spicy aroma seeming to barely affect him. It was possible to build up somewhat of a resistance to the stuff, but only after so many years of experimenting with it. It still made him giddy, but he wasn't exactly aroused by it. "Whatever students are paying attention are going to take a few notes, but that would involve looking away. They'll need to memorize the scene taking place in front of them, otherwise, they'll miss out." Nazir gave her a crooked smile before placing a hand on her shoulder. He noticed that she had ditched her panties. "Well Char, looks like you came prepared huh? First, I want you to feel your breasts. If the scent is working, you'll feel much more sensitive then earlier. Toys can only do so much, the same going for scents." For some reason his hands were behind his back, and a certain level of deviousness crept into his eyes. "Although, when used in conjunction, they can be a devastating duo."

Elias left the multiple orgies behind, sighing as he wandered around the acadamy alone, seeing students doing just about everything around the place. He eventually started smelling something...something actually quite...nice. he followed his nose, eventually coming to a classroom, door closed but with the scent hidden behind it. He raised an eyebrow, nosing through the crack as best he could.

razerwing said:
He tilted his head as she said that it wasn't that easy, and it took him only a second to realize what was happening. With a smile on his face, he leaned back against the desk, his hand petting her head as she started teasing the head. "You uh... you done this before haven't you Alex." It wasn't a question, more like a simple fact. "Not implying you're a whore or anything. Don't want you biting the shit out of me." He shuddered a little but chuckled it off, continuing to pet her head, looking over at the purple haired girl and Sandy. He would really have to get these girls on film. That would be the dream video of horny frat boys everywhere.

Alexandra pulled off of his cock, leaving her hand at the base and looking up at Trenton. "Oh come now, You think I do this often? I've done it plenty but not often" She moved her hand up and down his shaft now, giving him a cheeky smile. "But then...that's when I learned this" She went back onto his cock, taking it as far as she could within her mouth before pulling away, then going so far down on him that it felt the back of her throat, the woman not batting an eyelid at this. She even moved her hand to start playing with his balls, humming at times as she enjoyed his taste.

The red-headed counselor did as she was told and took a seat on the desk he moments ago was fucking her on so feverishly minutes ago.
She kept her legs shut in order to stop anyone from looking up her tight skirt and looked back at the handsome teacher for further instructions.
His next words led her to turn her head slightly to the class, their previous demonstration hadn't led her to be any more embarrassed and this was when the light blush on her cheeks returned.
His warm touch is what brought her to turn her head back and pay attention to him, though his words only made her feel all the more shy.
She swallowed a bit, it also amazed her how he could tell she had regretted to leave her panties in her office.
"I don't know..." She said unsure of herself, turning her face away trying to resist that devilish smirk of his and the aroma still continuing to waft through the room. She had no idea of whatever her was holding behind his back.

The way she moaned fueled him to fuck her even harder. He pulled out flipped her over and bent her forward, doggy style. He rubbed the head of his prick on her slit.

She felt him go harder so she went harder back. she was about to have an orgasum when he pulled her off and flipped her on all fours. she felt him rubb her slit with the tip of his prick. she let out a long moan saying " oh keep this and Iam gonna cum".

Kumi sighed as she watched him submit to Alexdra. She walked over, wrapping her legs around his waist and taking his lips again. She kissed with sweetly, cautiously and soft. Her eyes closed as she put her hands on his ass. "Two girls is better than one right? Especially if we can share." she smiled, licking his lips. She didn't care if she seemed eager to fuck him, she liked his style.

Sandy sat up and watched Kumi walk over to Trenton and lick his lips and grab onto his ass. She watched as Alexandra get some of his attention too. she then got off the table she was on and picked up her cloths but did not put them on instead she folded them neatly and set them against the wall and leaned up against it. She watched as she noticed anther group going on . She wanted to chuckle at how this hall way had turned into a fuck fest but she held it in.

In one fluid motion he grabbed Mickey's tits, pulled hard and drove his cock into her as deep as her could. He then began thrusting violently in and out of her, "Yeah cum for me Mickey" He squeezed her breasts and used them as handles to drive as hard and deep as he could. He could feel himself about ready to cum as well. But he forced himself to hold, he wnted to keep fucking her. He wanted to hear her nmoan and he wanted her to cum. He spanked her a few times but kept squeezing her tits.

(Sorry for the delay ._.)

Joshua yawned, he knew he was supposed to go back to class, but with his clothes in another room, he decided that he'd spend the rest of the day either fucking or sleeping. He watched Mickey, smiling as he began to draw again. "Just hold that face." He mumbled, laughing gently.

thebladeofchaos said:
razerwing said:

Elias left the multiple orgies behind, sighing as he wandered around the acadamy alone, seeing students doing just about everything around the place. He eventually started smelling something...something actually quite...nice. he followed his nose, eventually coming to a classroom, door closed but with the scent hidden behind it. He raised an eyebrow, nosing through the crack as best he could.

razerwing said:

Alexandra pulled off of his cock, leaving her hand at the base and looking up at Trenton. "Oh come now, You think I do this often? I've done it plenty but not often" She moved her hand up and down his shaft now, giving him a cheeky smile. "But then...that's when I learned this" She went back onto his cock, taking it as far as she could within her mouth before pulling away, then going so far down on him that it felt the back of her throat, the woman not batting an eyelid at this. She even moved her hand to start playing with his balls, humming at times as she enjoyed his taste.

Trenton went wide-eyed as Alexandra showed him her trick, never having had something like that happen. Yeah, he'd been given head before, but never like this. And then the purple haired girl decided to join in, positioning herself so that she didn't disturb Alexa's session, pressing her lips sweetly against his. "My my, so eager to get to it aren't y-you!" He stuttered, moaning against Kumi's lips when Alexandra hit a sweet spot. "Jesus, after this I really need to ask you ladies a question."

Dreamless Reality said:
The red-headed counselor did as she was told and took a seat on the desk he moments ago was fucking her on so feverishly minutes ago.
She kept her legs shut in order to stop anyone from looking up her tight skirt and looked back at the handsome teacher for further instructions.
His next words led her to turn her head slightly to the class, their previous demonstration hadn't led her to be any more embarrassed and this was when the light blush on her cheeks returned.
His warm touch is what brought her to turn her head back and pay attention to him, though his words only made her feel all the more shy.
She swallowed a bit, it also amazed her how he could tell she had regretted to leave her panties in her office.
"I don't know..." She said unsure of herself, turning her face away trying to resist that devilish smirk of his and the aroma still continuing to waft through the room. She had no idea of whatever her was holding behind his back.

The teacher chuckled, shaking his head. "Hm. Need some help love? I'd be more than willing." He smiled at her, the same crooked, seductive grin as before as he moved behind her and gently groped her breasts. "They feel much more sensitive don't they? The sense of smell is a strong sense. It allows you to taste foods, but it is also relatively easy to exploit." The teacher grinned at her as he nibbled her neck, his left hand travelling down her side to massage at her thigh again. "Everything is much more sensitive, right? So, what do you think would happen if I added something else to the mix?" His tone was sultry, teasing her as his hand reached over on the desk to an object he had put there. It was the thing he had hidden behind his back. The toy from before, although only now it would definitely pack more of a punch. He chuckled, bringing her hands behind her back and binding them with some fluffy cords.

Kumi shrugged playfully, her face forming a somewhat smile. "Ask us now." she said through her lips, making out with him. Her tongue glided across her teeth, and she was content with the situation, his moans from Alexandra's lips.

( Sorry for the short length, can't really do anythign with Alexandra on his head. Haha c; )

The counselor's head rolled back in ecstasy, as soon as Mr. Haskovic touched her, that mischievous look in his eyes still there but now there was no way she would be able to make something of it. She nodded with an almost in audible "Mmhmm." as he massaged her breasts and lightly nipped at her neck. It felt as though every nerve of hers was hyper sensitive, especially has one of his hands traveled lower. Her legs usually wanting to close opened only slightly at his warm touch. "Something else?" She asked, her bright eyes looking over at him, she was practically breathless right now and there was still more??
The fluffy cords were sort of kinky, but at least they were more comfortable than the rope. She still pouted at being bound, remembering her such experiences with this before, he wasn't going to use that toy again was he? Oh dear lord, she had a growing feeling of anticipation about this.

Mickey let out a scream as she cam good and hard. Mickey moaned "oh oh Iam cuming" as she came. Her pussy claping down on his cock and her whole body shuddered.

sandy looked over at Trenton saying "you can ask me anything". She put on her cloths and walked over to Joshua saying "nice picture".

Andrew grabbed her hips to steady her and kept thrusting. He enjoyed every second of it. He felt the moist lips of her pussy clamp down on his prick and he grew sharper with his thrusts. He would cum anytime now.

Mickey was now screaming out her moans. she was breathing hard to. She soon started bucking her hips hard. "Cum for me Andrew i want to taste it".

Andrew thrusted, one... two... three more times and her pussy tightened on him a little bit more. He grunted and spanked her as he cam loads into her pussy. He pulled out and spun her, "Go head!"

Mickey did not need to be told twice. she grabbed his cock with her hands and started sucking and licking it clean. While she sucked on his cock she rubbed up and down on his shaft.

"Uhhh yeah Mickey!" He said as she licked him clean. He looked her over and thought, I can't believe I fucked this girl..., He looked her over, "I get to eat you out when yoyr done correct?"

Mickey let a moan at the thought and said with a mouth full of cock " oh yea you do". She sucked harder pushing it in more till it hit the back of her throught and it made her gag a little bit. she still rubbed his shaft with one hand while the other one played with his balls.

Alexandra smiled, pulling off and looking up to see Kumi joining in. "Yeah, ask us both now" She joined in, finding Kumi's pussy at her own head height, licking her lips. Suck him off or eat her out, decisions decisions. She licked her hand as she brought it up, quickly moving it into Kumi's pussy with haste, fingering the woman as she returned to giving Trenton a blowjob, humming as she did so.

Elias couldn't believe his eyes as he watched what the pair were doing, feeling his dick getting hard once more as he looked through the crack. A whole class watching the pair having sex....and all he could do was watch. He shook his head, sighing as he moved to the side of the door, looking through the cracks near the hindges so as to avoid getting the full blas of the door if it flew open, not to mention having more warning if the class were dismissed.

Kumi moaned loudly when suddenly Alexandra started to finger her. She smiled as she wanted the question as well. She kissed Trenton and looked back, grinning when she saw the shocked face of Elias. She remembered who the girl was now; Elias's sister. She fel bad but was enjoying herself too much to let it bother her. She reached one long slender arm down and teased Alexandra's nipples for as long as her arm would let her, then she returned to kissing he boy.

Andrew grunted absolutly loving every second over her sucking on his cock. He felt his dick sloly throbbing. And slightly grunted every time she wen down on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom