Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy of Sexual Education (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damon sighed and brushed his hair out of his eyes. "Wonderful," he muttered, picking her up off the ground. After a minute or so of wandering around their room, he finally settled her into the first bed he could find. He lit another cigarette and sat on the edge of the bed, letting out a contented yawn.

Fenrir said:
Damon sighed and brushed his hair out of his eyes. "Wonderful," he muttered, picking her up off the ground. After a minute or so of wandering around their room, he finally settled her into the first bed he could find. He lit another cigarette and sat on the edge of the bed, letting out a contented yawn.

Aurelia woke up the next day in a bed. She wondered how she ended in this bed and got out of it, only to cover herself again after she screamed. why was she naked? She calmed down and got dressesd. Aurelia ate some cereals with milk for breakfast and went to her first class.

(Hello this is Afresh88 my account got lost and I can't find it, I'm taking the character Andrew back on this new account so everyone knows)

(Cierra I'll pair with Lily)

(@ascia- alrighty)

(@revnarth - no, but Felicity (and Lily) are strawberry blondes, so somewhat red headed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom