Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy of Sexual Education (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That seemed to concern him. He lay back in his chair, watching her carefully. "One," he admitted, combing his fingers through his hair. Only now did his façade seem to be slipping. "And that's something that can't be undone. From what I've been told, the only thing you can do is treat every good time as a middle finger to whoever, ah... hurt you." He sighed awkwardly and took a drag off his cigarette. "I'm sorry. I wouldn't have pushed you to tell me if I knew beforehand."

Aurelia continued to cey till the memories vanished into the depths of her mind. She wiped the tears of her face with a tissue and got up. "I am j-just glad that you d-did not laugh at me...or c-called me names..."

Damon fell silent again, simply waiting for her to cry herself out. When she did, he stood up and wiped off a stray cheek. "I'm sorry that I can't say anything to make you feel better," he said quietly. He offered her a smile, which looked slightly awkward on him, like the muscles in his face weren't quite used to the expression. "But, like I said, I'm still the least likely to judge you. You've got nothing to worry about, at least from me."

"T-thanks for your k-kind words." said Aurelia while she headed towards her room to unpack her suitcases and to put her clothes and other things away.

He nodded and relaxed into the chair, smoking quietly and seemingly unsure of what to make of her. She wasn't hard to place; she clearly had some issues, even if he didn't know the details. It was making her feel better that had him at a loss. Comfort wasn't exactly his area of expertise. After a moment, he asked, "Would you like a smoke? A drink?"

"Thanks for the offer, but I don´t smoke or drink. I don´t like the taste of cigarettes or alcohol." answered Aurelia when she finished to unpack everything. She put the suitcases away and walked into the kitchen to look for something to drink.

"Ha! Neither do I, but it helps." He grinned and took a last drag off his cigarette, stubbing it out on the heel of his boot. "I don't remember who said it, but it was something along the lines of, 'Alcohol is a poison, and there are things in me that I need to kill.'"

Aurelia takes an energy drink out of the fridge and places it on the table. She looks opens the cupboards till she finds a glass and walks towards damon the glass and the energy drink. "To tell you the truth, I drink only alcopops."

"Afraid I can't help you there." He took out his flask and drank, looking slightly more relaxed, or at least less tense. He wiped the back of his hand across his mouth and grimaced. "Ach. Sure you don't wanna try Uncle Jack? Peer pressure."

"Well, t-trying it won´t hurt I guess..." Aureila took the flask from Damon and drank a sip. A grimace appeared on her face as soon as she tasted the alcohol. Aury gave him the flask back while she coughed from the taste. She opened the bottle with the energy drink and emptied it to to get a different taste in her mouth.

He allowed himself a small smile and handed the flask over. "It doesn't taste incredible, but itms the cheapest," he said, watching her drink. He took it back and tucked it into his pocket. "It's not for everybody, I think that's a given. You alright?"

"Y-yes...I'm allright." Aurelia caughes again and drinks a second glass of the energy drink. "So...w-what do you want to do? I h-have some cards...or we c-could do something else."

Damon shrugged, looking out the window with a distant expression, like he was bored. After a moment, he stood up and took out whatever she was drinking. "I know I shouldn't ask, but I'm going to because I'm a rude and curious fuck." He sniffed the contents, took a drink, and frowned. "Ew. Ah... how I phrase this...?" He put it back, regaining a posture that said he was nervous. "Can I, ah..." He didn't seem to know what to say at this point. Finalky, he sighed. "Okay, I'll be blunt, then. May I see?"

Aurelia blushed, but her mind was a little bit clouded by the strong alcopop. She did not look at the bottle when she got it out of the fridge. Aury said "S-sure!" and began to strip out of her clothes.

After a long nap, Sara decided she would go to her what- third class of the day, instead of waiting for her favorite ones to come around. A.K.A. what she usually did. So... with her being the strange girl she was, she went to a class that might be interesting... maybe. It was how to make sexy voodoo dolls. She only chose this class so she could sexually pain those she didn't like, and (secretly) sexually pleasure the ones she admired, as well as herself.

When Sara reached the door she was greeted by her teacher and walked inside. But of course, the one person she'd wanted to make a voodoo of was also the only preson she could sit next to...

Revnarh said:
Aurelia blushed, but her mind was a little bit clouded by the strong alcopop. She did look at tbe bottle when she got it out of the fridge. Aury said "S-sure!" and begain to strip out of her clothes.

He blinked, apparently surprised that she'd gone along with it. It might've just been the alcohol, which he felt bad about, but at least his curiosity would be sated. She's not bad-looking, either, he thought, restraining a look of approval and maintaining a curious expression. She's probably untouchable, but... damn.

Aurelia looked around and noticed a small pile of clothes on the ground...her clothes. Blushing, Aury hides her breasts with her arms while her 7 inch long cock gets slowly erect. It looks like she forgot about her dick in her drunk state.

Damon leaned forward, eyebrows raised. So it was true, then; she was also a he, at least in that aspect. "Wunderschön," he murmured, grinning slightly. "You're ashamed of that? In this place?" He stood up for a moment, only to kneel in front of her. Was she getting harder? He carefully trailed a finger up her shaft, then nodded. "Okay. I'm impressed."

Aurelia moaned when Damon touched her cock. Her dick gets fully erect and a drop of precum starts to leack out of it. She looked down at Damon with lust in her eyes and continued to moan.

Actually, maybe not. He looked back up at her, a flicker of amusement in his eyes. His hand closed around her erection, lazily pumping up and down. "I didn't think you'd be into anything."

Aurelia continued to moan and and more precum leaked out of her cock while her pussy juices flwed slowly down her legs when Damon began to stroke her cock.

Face still practically split in half by a grin, he slowly rose to his feet, slightly hunched over to one side to reach her pussy. He met her eyes again, as if watching her for a reaction, and slowly massaged her clit with his fore- and middle fingers.

Aurelia moaned louder when Damon teased both her dick and clit. It does not took long and she came, covering her roommate in her seed. Her legs could not hold her up anymore and she fell towards the ground.

His amused expression returned when she came, wiping his hand off on his pants. Despite a brief moment of surprise, he was still able to catch her before she hit the ground. "You really didn't seem the type. I'm surprised."

Aurelia still did not know what exactly just happened in her drunk state. She giggled when Damon held her in his arms and she put her arms around him to cuddle with him better. Aurelia fell asleep in his arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom