Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy of Sexual Education (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aurelia grabbed one of her suitcases with her both hands and carried into one of the bedrooms as fast as she could and put it next to the bed. When she came back to get the second one, she asked Damon: "D-do you know w-when the class begins a-and which one w-we will h-have first?"

Rant completed, Damon dragged the other suitcase further into the room, though he didn't quite seem to know where to put it; he wasn't sure if it was his or not, considering all the stuff he cared about was in his car. He glanced at her and shrugged. "I just started looking for my room when I got here," he said indifferently. "I don't have any schedule. I'm not even sure if I'm late or not."

She closed the suitcase again and got up from the bed. "T-then lets f-find out!" Aurelia got everything she might need and walked towards the door where she waited for Damon.

Damon stood up and bowed rather lowly for someone of his size, spreading his arms in an as-you-wish gesture. "If that's what you want," he said lazily, standing next to her and clasping his hands behind his back. "Shall we?"

Revnarh said:
"Yes" came the quick response from the shy girl when she left the dorms and headed for the school buildings.

Seemingly content, he trailed after her, silently examining his surroundings. It was too open here. He was too accustomed to the cramped, loud environment of the factory he'd last worked at, or even his own half-assed trailer. That was his natural environment. Here, he felt vulnerable and exposed, and he wasn't especially happy.

He sighed and brushed his bangs out of his eyes. "If we're late, we're late," he said, shrugging. "There's no point worrying about it. Just accept that it might happen." He glanced around again, still quite uncomfortable. "Where's the office again?" he asked after a while, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"T-this way." Said Aurelia and guided Damon towards the office of the secretary. She knocked on the door before she walked in and came out after some minutes had passed. Aurelia blushed when she got out of the office and gave Damon a sheet of paper whith the class shedule for the next weeks. "W-we have class t-tomorrow..."

He fell silent as they reached the office and crossed his arms, waiting patiently for her return and only raised an eyebrow when she did. "Lovely," he muttered, looking over his schedule. He didn't seem especially pleased about it. He folded the paper and stuffed it in his pocket, then stepped aside. After you.

He shrugged. "I've got a couple smokes left, but I don't have anything to drink," he said. As if on cue, he pulled out a small pack of cigarettes, apparently taking inventory. "Eins, zwo, drei... seven? Christ. I can't bargain to save my life," he grunted, tucking them back in his pocket. "What would you like to do?"

He shrugged, looking around again. "Mm... screw it, let's just go back to the dorm," he said at last. "If we're gonna live together, we might as well get comfortable." After a moment, he muttered something almost inaudible and stalked off, indicating that she should probably follow him.

Aurelia followed Damon back to the dorms, hoping that he just wanted to talk with her instead of...she blushed when she thought about what he could do to her and remembered something about her past. A single tear fell down her left cheek.

He glanced back at her and frowned, noticing the tear on her cheek, but remained silent until they returned to their room. As soon as he closed the door, he sighed and crossed his arms. "When I was 14, my father caught me with another guy," he said matter-of-factly, like he was discussing politics. "After that, I spent some time in a, ah... camp, I suppose, in Liechtenstein. He had me there for two years before I got away, but that was an unsettling period for me." It seemed he was uninclined to go into further detail, but he spread his arms. "Quid pro quo."

Aurelia wipes the tear away and looks at Damon in awe. She felt she should tell him something about herself too, but she still did not trust him fully. "I got b-bullied in the p-past for being...different than o-others."

He uncrossed his arms amd walked around her slowly, looking her up and down with an unreadable expression. Finally, he stepped back and shrugged. "I don't see anything," he said. "If there was ever anything wrong with you, it looks like it's gone now."

"I still have it. It is...n-nothing you w-would notice by looking at me...I do not w-want to t-talk about it..." said Aurelia while she looked shyly away with a blush on her face.

Damon blinked at her, like he wasn't quite sure what to make of her. Alright, he thought. I'll play this game. "My mother had left while I was gone, leaving me with my father," he said, apparently returning to the quid pro quo tactic. "With her gone, Christian fanaticism ran my life again," he said, adopting the same, impersonal tone as before. "My father worshipped the Bible like it was his air. Real spare-the-rod-spoil-the-child man. It was a month straight of isolation and punishment before I was able to get out. He was still angry, you see." And then he spread his arms again, inviting her to take her turn. It seemed he wasn't letting go until he knew what she felt was so wrong with her.

He maintained that stature for a few seconds after she spoke, seemingly still waiting. Finally, he pulled up a chair and settled into it. "If that's what you want," he said, looking mildly displeased. "But I promise you, you're most likely talking to the one person who won't judge you in the slightest."

Aurelia turned around, sat down and looked at the ground instead of looking at Damon directly. Her voice was a feint whisper when she started to speak to herself. "why was I born like this? Why can´t I be like other girls?" Aury looked up at Damon, moving her head slowly. She sighed and started to speak louder so he could hear her. "I have a d-dick over my p-pussy." She closed her eyes and ducked in fear, waiting to hear him laugh and calling her names. Tears started to well up in her eyes.

Damon had already started on a cigarette when she finally admitted what she thought was so wrong with her. He laid his head back, lazily exhaling smoke from his nose. After a moment, he looked at her, one eyebrow raised. "Is that it?" he asked. Her having a divk didn't seem to bother him in the slightest. "I've met people with worse problems, my friend. You having a dick is far from the most offensive thing I've heard of." He squinted slightly, like he was trying to see some outline. "Quite the opposite. That's kinda cool, actually."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom