Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy of Sexual Education (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He barely relaxed, still wanting more as she embraced him again. he only really relaxed when she made out with him once more, and then that only served to heighten his arousal. She was getting more serious the more they went on, and it was as fun as hell. how many more times he could cum was a different tale, which he had yet to find out. "Oh, you would be amazed" he gently spoke, smiling. he couldn't help but smile as they stood up once more, seeing the mess they had made. She bent down, sucking him off once more as she cleaned him of the pairs cum, licking it clean as he moaned in satisfaction. He leaned forward as she moved up, only just missing her face as she rubbed his thick member.

"Look at what they've done next door" he spoke, smirking. "That...or indeed you bend over facing away from me either way....different position"

Kumi liked that he was taking the reins, so she could just submit to him. She smiled, and let her fingers dance across his chest. "Well what do you want to do?" she asked, her left hand still stroking his dick. She kissed his neck lightly, and grabbed hold of his penis tighter, rubbing along the shaft of his thick and throbbing dick. She pushed we hips to his pelvis so that their genitles to touched together. Kumi wanted to be dominated at this point. "Pt me wherever you'd like babe." Kumi grinned, her toes in the pools of white cum all over he floor.

Joshua smiled and took the wipes. "I made the mess didn't it I?" He asked, as he began to clean up the mess they two had made. He could hear moans and talking coming from the classes around them and he turned to Mickey, a cocky grin on his face. "Looks like we got some more people to start fucking. Wanna go watch them?" He asked, he had a good 2, maybe 3 more rounds in him, but they were being saved, maybe another person, or persons, would like to relive him of his...backed up stress.

Dreamless Reality said:
The exasperated counselor couldn’t nearly concentrate as to what they were saying, she was so close. Only a few more-
Her bright eyes opened once she felt Nazir’s strong hands on her petite shoulder. She was glad the ball gag was off but then she worried about letting quite the noise out, especially when he peeled off the vibrating platelettes. They were her only source of pleasure at the moment and to have them removed only made her squirm. What was he going to do next? Oh dear she hoped he was done with the teasing, she couldn’t handle much more.
Charlotte bit her lip once he slipped something out of his pocket, not quite at the right angle to see what it was before she felt something warm at her entrance. At first she thought it was him, could they really have sex in front of all these students?!
Then she realized he never unzipped his pants and from the look of it, was holding a smaller object in his hand. She felt a bit disappointed that it wasn’t him, she could already feel the pit of her stomach twist with anticipation as she rocked her hips a bit before surprise over took her.
It felt, strange. Un-familiar to have such a thing enter her, especially when there were also attachments massaging her inner thighs. Making the experience all the more head-spinning. Her head tilted back in ecstasy, her hands clenching and her toes curling.
Her breath hitched as if she were to make some noise but she stopped herself. Her face shown only hidden pleasure. She should be his demonstration toy more often.

Haskovic tilted his head, chuckling and stroking her hair. "Let it out love. The students need some good material to study. Besides, if you do good, I'll reward you." To drive what he meant home, he kissed her quite deeply, filling her lips with heat and passion. When he pulled away, his face was a little redder than usual, although whether it was because the kiss was rather long, or because of slight embarrassment was unclear. "So, students, write down some notes. Massaging the inner thigh of a women while giving them stimulation normally results in heightened sensitivity. And then, there's the ever elusive G-spot." He flicked a switch and the thing started to move. Even though it was small movements, it seemed to seek out the spot and assault it constantly.

thebladeofchaos said:
Elias smiled, raising an eyebrow as he moved closer to Kumi. "Oh, you want more do you?" He asked her, placing a hand on her sides. "well...I can think of something...if your willing of course" He smirked, kissing her as his dick hardened once more, moist from all the time spent within the womans Pussy and mouth.

He moved her back slightly, leaning over her as the pair moved closer to the table. "You'd be...surprised what I know..." he spoke between kisses, shoving his dick in as quick as possible along with grabbing her breasts. he bearly made a sound as he drilled her out, going as fast as he could within her, ignoring the sensations from his cock as his tongue played with hers.

______-

Alexandra smirked into the kiss, enjoying herself as she started to unzip his pants. She heard the question, feeling that it didn't need answering on her end due to obvious reasons. but for what it was worth, if Sandy wasn't beeing fucked by him, she would be. and then the other would have to be doing something else. He looked around whilst kissing the young man, seeing a number of desks all free with plenty of space. Either they ride him on the ground or he fucks on of them on the desk with the other on her mouth.

she was growing wet at both thoughts

He chuckled to himself, releasing Sandy's hands and putting his own arms up to allow the shirt to come off. "My my, you lady's certainly are frisky aren't you?" Trenton grinned, putting his hand on Sandy's head before suddenly pulling her up into a rough kiss. "Well, I'll oblige. Care to move this to one of the desks?" Without waiting for an answer he hoisted Sandy over his shoulder gently, setting her down on one of the open desks. In quick, smooth motions, he stripped her of her shirt, tossing it on the floor nearby. "I think now would be as good a time as ever to join in, Ms. Alexandra. Or do you need to be unwrapped too?"

The counselor was a little intimidated, here she sat bound, wet and exposed in front of a class full of students and she was suppose to give them a performance of sorts?
It was a little nerve racking for the new faculty member. None the less, Nazir’s kiss and powerful words gave her that much more incentive to do a good job.
Oh how she had loved that kiss, how it lingered on her cherry red lips as well.
She could just feel the power behind it and made her wish for more.
Whimpering when he retreated as if this were yet another tease, she squirmed against her bindings, causing the vibrating toy to rub her even more.
As soon as he spoke again, she made sure to listen this time around for anything she might need a heads up for.
And she was glad she at least had a few seconds of heads up before she heard a click.
That was when the assault happened. Her lips parted there luscious ways and she arched her back inward as the toy violated her most sensitive part.
“Oh dear lord….! Nazir- gah… Mr. Haskovic.” She bit her lip in between and her breathing became ragged again. Her large chest heaving up and down with every shaky breath.
Her beautiful eyes shut and let out a string of moans, moving her head back and forth as the toy massaged her into submission.
God how long would this last??
She needed release, wanted it oh so badly her nether regions ached for it, why must he torture her so?

The teacher chuckled, nodding to his students as they wrote down what he said. Some were simply staring though. "You know, to be honest, I think we could use some more material. And from what I understand, foreplay makes one much more ready to receive other forms of pleasure. Although, if I were to do it in front of some of you, it would either give you some ideas, or prompt you to video tape it and post it all over the internet. So, I'd be much more than happy to oblige." With a grin, he motioned to the counselor. "That and the fact that if I wait any longer, poor Ms. Charolette might explode. And I'm sure none of you want to see that." He laughed, tilting his head and sitting on the desk next to his lovely redhead, rubbing her stomach lightly before clicking the toy onto a slightly higher setting. "Only a little longer love." His teeth grazed her neck slowly, teasingly before he turned to the class again. "There are many, many ways to torture a woman, or a man. Pleasure I must say is the most effective way. But I must warn you. If you use the things you learn here in this class against someone, be fully prepared for them to get back at you. What I'm saying is..... be careful in the people you hog-tie and please. It could come back to you." He grinned cutely before tugging lightly at the hem of her shirt while fondling her through the fabric.

"Now, I will address you're.... problem Ms. Charolette." His hand disappeared behind her back, and suddenly, her hands were free. Within a few seconds, her legs were untied also. Her shirt followed, pooling on the desk next to her. Before she could say anything, his lips were against hers.

At the sounds of his words Charlotte thought he just might fulfill her needs, As her hands were constricted she very much felt the need to reach out and move his hand farther down. She alas was still helpless to this man in front of all of these students, and she even started to like it.
That’s when he turned the toy up higher, making the world spin around her in a lustful haze.
Letting out a pleading moan as she felt his lips and teeth on her creamy neck.
God, she had to find a way to get back at him.
She didn’t know what she would exactly do, it was hard to think of ideas exactly in this sort of state but the amount of teasing he was doing to her body, it should be illegal.
Metaphorically speaking.
She was loving this.
Oh so much.
She started to love it even more when she was un-bound a relieved frisky smile on her features but she really hadn’t realized when exactly he had managed to take her shirt off.
Could a man be so skilled??
Her thoughts were cut off by his most wonderful lips, firm and displaying as of now who was the teacher in this lesson. Her lips obeyed, but it wasn’t before long that her pink little tongue slipped out at his lips her hands wrapping around his neck.

Mickey smiled and said "Yes lets go watch after all we started something and I like to turn this into an art lesson so while we are watching I want you to draw them as well". she pulled out some art supplies and gave some to Joshua and the rest she took out with her. she did not put on her cloths but rather walked out naked.

Sandy was totally shocked out how rough the kiss was but did not pull back from it. she found herself over his shoulder and she let out a giggle. she then was on one of the desk and her shirt came off and hit the floor and bra joined the shirt as well. She sat there half naked before the man. She then let her hands dropped to his pants and undid them and reached in with one hand and pulled his cock out thou the top of his pants and said "Oh my its big". She had a hint of fear in her voice for she was thinking could that thing fit in her if so how much was this going to really hurt.

Again, Elias groaned as Kumi grabbed his dick, her hand running up and down it as it pulsed in her hand. He didn't even feel her letting go as she pushed their genitals together, giving her a smile back. "Oh...You may end up regretting that" Elias spoke, grabbing her shoulder and spinning her around, making sure her feet were on the ground and she was bent over the table, her hands grabbing her breasts as he positioned his cock near her ass. "Oh you may regret it indeed"

He thrust into her pussy as fast as he could, slamming away at her insides as his hands went to her breasts, using them as a grip in order to both pull her further on and to heighten her pleasure.

"Hey, if you haven't noticed, I'm the already naked one here" Alexandra spoke, crossing her arms as she moved for the pair. "For what it's worth....if Sandy lays down, you can take her, she can get a good view of my pussy" She spoke, nodding. "That way, everyone is getting something....besides...I'd rather not let her take my seconds. give her the first run and I can do hell of a lot later"

Dreamless Reality said:
At the sounds of his words Charlotte thought he just might fulfill her needs, As her hands were constricted she very much felt the need to reach out and move his hand farther down. She alas was still helpless to this man in front of all of these students, and she even started to like it.
That’s when he turned the toy up higher, making the world spin around her in a lustful haze.
Letting out a pleading moan as she felt his lips and teeth on her creamy neck.
God, she had to find a way to get back at him.
She didn’t know what she would exactly do, it was hard to think of ideas exactly in this sort of state but the amount of teasing he was doing to her body, it should be illegal.
Metaphorically speaking.
She was loving this.
Oh so much.
She started to love it even more when she was un-bound a relieved frisky smile on her features but she really hadn’t realized when exactly he had managed to take her shirt off.
Could a man be so skilled??
Her thoughts were cut off by his most wonderful lips, firm and displaying as of now who was the teacher in this lesson. Her lips obeyed, but it wasn’t before long that her pink little tongue slipped out at his lips her hands wrapping around his neck.

He chuckled, putting one hand on the back of her neck, holding her in place while his other hand slowly worked at her lower garments. As his hands worked to expose her skin, his fingers probed and prodded, massaging their way to her womanhood. Her skirt and panties soon joined the rest of her clothes on the desk, fully exposing her body infront of his students. Although there was a slight issue. He was still fully clothed. "You know, I think since I helped you out of your clothes, maybe you could help me out with mine?" He grinned, withdrawing his wandering hands from her luscious body to remove his shirt. As the hem was lifted, a tastefully muscled, toned chest and stomach made themselves known. "Your turn love. Don't take too long please, I'd like this as much as you do." He smiled warmly, nipping her neck once again.

wildkat said:
Sandy was totally shocked out how rough the kiss was but did not pull back from it. she found herself over his shoulder and she let out a giggle. she then was on one of the desk and her shirt came off and hit the floor and bra joined the shirt as well. She sat there half naked before the man. She then let her hands dropped to his pants and undid them and reached in with one hand and pulled his cock out thou the top of his pants and said "Oh my its big". She had a hint of fear in her voice for she was thinking could that thing fit in her if so how much was this going to really hurt.

thebladeofchaos said:
"Hey, if you haven't noticed, I'm the already naked one here" Alexandra spoke, crossing her arms as she moved for the pair. "For what it's worth....if Sandy lays down, you can take her, she can get a good view of my pussy" She spoke, nodding. "That way, everyone is getting something....besides...I'd rather not let her take my seconds. give her the first run and I can do hell of a lot later"

"My mistake chick. Although I like your idea. Good stuff, so let's make it happen yeah?" He chuckled, suppressing a moan as she pulled out his steadily stiffening member and sent his pants to join her clothes on the linoleum tiles. "Why don't you lay down Sandy and take what I have to give you like a good little girl no?" He smiled down at her, nodding at Alexandra to do what she would do. With a smirk, he ran in his head how the situation had turned in his favor. Instead of being punished by the two, him and the other girl were tag-teaming the seemingly shyest of the group. Although, the thoughts of just how much Alexandra would do later kind of bumped the other thoughts out of the way. He shook his head to clear his mind before slowly pushing into Sandy's lower lips, reveling in the sounds she made. 'Oh, this girl could be a star!' he thought to himself, picking up a little speed.

thebladeofchaos said:
Again, Elias groaned as Kumi grabbed his dick, her hand running up and down it as it pulsed in her hand. He didn't even feel her letting go as she pushed their genitals together, giving her a smile back. "Oh...You may end up regretting that" Elias spoke, grabbing her shoulder and spinning her around, making sure her feet were on the ground and she was bent over the table, her hands grabbing her breasts as he positioned his cock near her ass. "Oh you may regret it indeed"

He thrust into her pussy as fast as he could, slamming away at her insides as his hands went to her breasts, using them as a grip in order to both pull her further on and to heighten her pleasure.

Kumi laughed as she was bent over the table, and groaned as he thrusted inside of her wet pussy. She liked that he grabbed her breasts, and she moaned as he drilled. "My ass...would like some..attention as well." Kumi smirked, and she hung her head with her arms locked onto the desk. Kumi heard the boy and Mickey talking about watching others. She rolled her eyes and laughed quietly so Elias didn't hear over his own pleasured moans. She swayed her hips to allow him deeper into her vagina. The more she moved, the more penetration she got; all the better to Kumi.

The Red-headed counselor was still focused on the heated lip-lock as his sneaky hands slipped down. Her eyes were closed, shutting out the rest of the class, though keeping them in the back of her discretely dirty mind as she kiss him back, her hands falling from his shoulders to the front of his firm chest.
Soon she was bare in front the whole class including the lovely teacher.
She was clean shaven, especially her flexible legs, which now un bound were free to move up and down his own pant leg.
Charlotte sat up a little and twirled a strand of her hair between her nimble fingers.
“Of course Mr. Haskovic.” She said delightfully, bending on her knees, her fingertips grazing his nicely toned chest as they went down. This time, it was her turn to kiss him. Started at his collar bone. Grazing it with her teeth before kissing up his neck.
As she was doing this, her hands played with his belt. Unbuckling it without having to take the slightest of glances down.
His pants button and zipper were down and undone expertly.

Simply~ said:
Kumi laughed as she was bent over the table, and groaned as he thrusted inside of her wet pussy. She liked that he grabbed her breasts, and she moaned as he drilled. "My ass...would like some..attention as well." Kumi smirked, and she hung her head with her arms locked onto the desk. Kumi heard the boy and Mickey talking about watching others. She rolled her eyes and laughed quietly so Elias didn't hear over his own pleasured moans. She swayed her hips to allow him deeper into her vagina. The more she moved, the more penetration she got; all the better to Kumi.

He went as deep as he could into her, his balls slamming against her as he played with her chest at the same time. "Oh..it would" he spoke, taking a hand off to spank it. "How about that" He spoke again, spanking her again as he made his mark within her. "God, at this rate...we're not going to have much left" He told her, moving his hand back to slam away at her once more.

Alexandra smiled, letting the pair get into position before moving herself, standing at Sandy's head and looking her in the eye. "Just relax and enjoy yourself honey" She told Sandy, climbing up onto the table. "You'll find this to be....very entertaining" She lowered herself down, placing her pussy over the woman's mouth, facing towards Trenton. "two sets for you to look at" She winked, placing her hands under her breasts and playing with them before the young man.

Kumi shrugged, flinching a little as he slapped her ass. She moaned again, letting all of her sounds slip out. With a shriek he slapped her again. She got loud for him, screaming with pleasure. "Harder!" she commanded, her bruising pelvis aching as it bung against the desk. "Faster, too." she pleaded. Kumi bit her lip as he punctured her again, giant penis evading her insides. Kumi groaned, breath shortened. She spread her legs farther, ass up. The almost split made his throbbing member to farther in. Kumi rammed a fist on the table, the pain numbing her.Last thing she knew she was cumming all over his cock again.

Sandy was on her back breathing hard and in no way was she going to stop him. she soon felt his tip at her lips of her sex and a moan escaped her. she then had Alexandra's pussy by her mouth and with out hasten she reached,up grabbing the girls wast and started licking her pussy. she spread,her legs more and tried to relax for what was cuming. Trenton was going to take her viringity and make a woman out of her. she was going to know what it feels like to have cock in her pussy.

His mind was still swimming from what had happened before and followed her, holding a pencil and pad in hand, just as naked and uncaring. He smiled as they took seats and he began to draw the threesome that was happening, his member slowly stiffening again.

Mickey sat next to joshua and watched the threesome and him draw them. she was drawing the two across the room as well. she thought about how much fun it would be to have all these students and her to have one big group sex. she knew right now she was not hot but soon that would change from watching the others have sex.

Simply~ said:
Kumi shrugged, flinching a little as he slapped her ass. She moaned again, letting all of her sounds slip out. With a shriek he slapped her again. She got loud for him, screaming with pleasure. "Harder!" she commanded, her bruising pelvis aching as it bung against the desk. "Faster, too." she pleaded. Kumi bit her lip as he punctured her again, giant penis evading her insides. Kumi groaned, breath shortened. She spread her legs farther, ass up. The almost split made his throbbing member to farther in. Kumi rammed a fist on the table, the pain numbing her.Last thing she knew she was cumming all over his cock again.

Elias nodded, pushing as fast and as hard as he could into her as she shrieked for him, his dick now so soaked with the pairs juices, so slick and such that it moved effortlessly within her. He groaned as his breath faded, his dick throbbing within her as he once again came within her, doing the best he could to maintain the thrusts as his dick throbbed away. He breathed a few times afterwards, putting his arms around the girl. "Ok....how many is that now?"

wildkat said:
Sandy was on her back breathing hard and in no way was she going to stop him. she soon felt his tip at her lips of her sex and a moan escaped her. she then had Alexandra's pussy by her mouth and with out hasten she reached,up grabbing the girls wast and started licking her pussy. she spread,her legs more and tried to relax for what was cuming. Trenton was going to take her viringity and make a woman out of her. she was going to know what it feels like to have cock in her pussy.

Alexandra moaned as Sandy set to work, feeling the woman's tongue dancing around her insides. She nodded to Trenton, wondering how far the young man would make the woman between her legs go. "We haven't got all day" She commented. "Or could it be that your having second thoughts?" she winked.

"Three at least?" she said breathlessly. Her hair was sprinkled with cum, and she turned around into his arms, his body was wet with sweat, as was hers. She kissed his chest, and made a bee line for his mouth. She dipped her tongue into his mouth, lips locked on his. Her eyes slid closed and she really wanted to sleep now. Naked on a couch with hi, es, that would made her pleased. She kissed him more, tongue tied with his. She pushed him to a couch, and sat on it. "I think it's best we take a break you fucking machine." she grinned, tiredly rubbing his dick.

Dreamless Reality said:
The Red-headed counselor was still focused on the heated lip-lock as his sneaky hands slipped down. Her eyes were closed, shutting out the rest of the class, though keeping them in the back of her discretely dirty mind as she kiss him back, her hands falling from his shoulders to the front of his firm chest.
Soon she was bare in front the whole class including the lovely teacher.
She was clean shaven, especially her flexible legs, which now un bound were free to move up and down his own pant leg.
Charlotte sat up a little and twirled a strand of her hair between her nimble fingers.
“Of course Mr. Haskovic.” She said delightfully, bending on her knees, her fingertips grazing his nicely toned chest as they went down. This time, it was her turn to kiss him. Started at his collar bone. Grazing it with her teeth before kissing up his neck.
As she was doing this, her hands played with his belt. Unbuckling it without having to take the slightest of glances down.
His pants button and zipper were down and undone expertly.

"My, you're quite flirty aren't you?" He chuckled, wrapping her waist with his arms when she kissed him. He kissed back, pushing her slightly back against the desk. When she started working her way down his body, leaving a trail of light nibbles and butterfly kisses wherever her lips touched. "I get the strange feeling that you have some prior experience." His thoughts were soon confirmed. He couldn't say he wasn't impressed with which the speed he was stripped of his pants. That would be a lie, and he didn't like to lie alot. "Now, we just have to see how much experience you have." He chuckled, his hands cupping her breasts sensually, rubbing and tweaking the nipples. Slowly, he brought his mouth to one of those globes of flesh, sucking lightly. His meat slowly hardened, growing to a rather nice size.

thebladeofchaos said:
wildkat said:

Alexandra moaned as Sandy set to work, feeling the woman's tongue dancing around her insides. She nodded to Trenton, wondering how far the young man would make the woman between her legs go. "We haven't got all day" She commented. "Or could it be that your having second thoughts?" she winked.

Trenton chuckled, shaking his head and suddenly plunging into Sandy. "No second thoughts chick." He grinned, grabbing her thighs to give his thrusts more force, changing paces from fast, to slow, to fast again. His goal, sensory overload, since she had never had sex before. This first time would hopefully be her best. If he did good, they might want to come back for more, and just like that, there's some extra money in his pocket.

Sandy let out a scream when she felt him plunge into her with his cock. she gripped harder unto alexandra while she worked her tonuge in and out of the girl as well as lick her clit. soon her loud moans of pain turned into moans of pleasure.

Joshua smiled, looking at Mickey. "They sure are giving her a hell of a time." He said, finishing up his drawling, feeling his member slowly stand back up again, he looked down. "And hes up for another round. Good." He grinned and watching the threesome.

Mickey smiled back and said "yes they are but i wounder if there is anyone around for me to have a three some with" she finished up her drawing of the two across the room and stared down at him and bam just like that she was hot and ready to go again.

“Only a little.” Charlotte was slightly embarrassed but she was quite the catch in college. She certainly did love to party back then, now she wasn’t a whore. But she had to admit there was one time at a party she got a bit tipsy and well, lets say two of the guys there were happy to fulfill her most drunk desires, and she did have a boyfriend before that. Very kinky, he was.
But a douche bag. Puppy love never lasts anyway.

It was soon that her fingers hooked into his pants and slowly pushed them down, leaving his boxers on only to witness the growing bulge with a smile before leaning back a little as he cupped her most sensitive ample breasts.
This caused her to lean back, supporting herself with her hands now as his lips captured one of her hardened buds, continuing to use his skillful hands to work her other breast.
With her legs almost dangling off the side of the desk she used her feet.
Pushing down his boxers with her toes and the ball of her feet to free his most powerful tool that she begged for oh so much.
She felt bad she was doing this in front of students, feeling as though they would lose respect perhaps but this was a different type of school, different type of students.

Simply~ said:
"Three at least?" she said breathlessly. Her hair was sprinkled with cum, and she turned around into his arms, his body was wet with sweat, as was hers. She kissed his chest, and made a bee line for his mouth. She dipped her tongue into his mouth, lips locked on his. Her eyes slid closed and she really wanted to sleep now. Naked on a couch with hi, es, that would made her pleased. She kissed him more, tongue tied with his. She pushed him to a couch, and sat on it. "I think it's best we take a break you fucking machine." she grinned, tiredly rubbing his dick.

Elias smiled, returning the kiss as his tongue danced with hers. He let her push him down onto the couch, enjoying the extra kisses as she joined, mentally laughing at the fucking machine line. "Well, least I know I can pound you to heaven and back" He commented, enjoying feeling her hands on his dick once more. "Saying that....we're going to want to see others as well. more techniques and such. and then we might be able to recruit others for our fun" He moved a hand to her slit, rubbing it a bit before kissing her once more. "Besides....we've got a show to watch....and something tells me the others are getting quite heated"

wildkat said:
Sandy let out a scream when she felt him plunge into her with his cock. she gripped harder unto alexandra while she worked her tonuge in and out of the girl as well as lick her clit. soon her loud moans of pain turned into moans of pleasure.

Alexandra couldn't contain herself as she cried with joy as Trenton increased his pace within the woman below her, finding that Sandy was going even faster. she had to swallow, trying her best to maintain her composure as the tongue played skillfully within her. "Fu....Fuck. Trenton, I don't care....what you have to do....Fuck her more....She's giving me more as you shove your big dick into her" She tried her best to speak, finding that every part of her was losing the will to allow her to keep speaking. "If this is what your big dick can do to her...my god what will it do to me"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom