Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

Roxy slowly ate and when she was done she threw the plate away and licked her lips. She then went back over to him and sat beside him. "I should be good until tonight, now. I may need a snack later." She said, grinning at him.

He didnt seem the least bit bugged. "Well im glad your learning control." He says kissing your cheek.

As you kissed him his tail made his way up and tickles your neck.

As she has said this he had a idea. So he leaned in putting his hand on the nape of your neck applying a little pressure. "Out of curiosity how does that feel?" He asks calmly.

As he leaned in and rested his hand on her neck she was fine, she felt comforted by his touch but it didn't really make her feel anything. When he applied a bit of pressure, though, she let out a soft moan. "That makes me feel turned on a little.." She said, unsure of how it was supposed to make her feel.

He smiles as she said this. "Well then." He says before making a almost unheard laugh and apply a little more pressure while kissing you.

As he did this Roxanne couldn't help but to moan into the kiss, the pleasure getting stronger as more pleasure was applied. When their lips parted she pulled away from him so that she was just out of his reach, expecting to see a look of hurt on his face. "I... I'm sorry. I can't allow myself to lose control like that, my love."

As she told him this he felt guilty. "No I'm sorry I took it to far."

Roxanne shook her head. "No, I... I did enjoy it but if I lose control I don't know what I'll do and for all we know that could end up with you dead and me going into hiding."

He kisses you gently in mid sentence. "Your worry to much." He says breaking the kiss.

Roxanne smiled against his lips and kissed Pierce back as he kissed her, stopping her train of thought for now. "I know I do but I can't stand the thought of losing you or hurting you because of this monster I'm becoming."

"You will learn control and i will be there to help you." He says affectionately.

Roxy couldn't help but smile at him. "What if I never learn to control this thing..? Savage made me into this thing so he could collar and control me like I'm a damn dog."

As she told him this anger entered his face. "Then I'll make sure that damn bastard will stay in hell!"

"Maybe I deserve to be controlled..." She said softly, looking at the floor. "As I change more I feel this loyalty to him and I feel more connected to him. In my dream I remember him saying he wanted me as his bride." Roxy added.

Roxanne looked at him. "And how would you feel if some woman was doing this to you? Turning your whole world upside down just so that someone you care about dies by your hand?" She asked, almost glaring at him as she tried to keep her tone calm.

Back
Top Bottom