Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

"Is it okay if I come?" He asks feeling as if he should be with her every second of the day.

"If you want you can." She said with a shrug. She then grabbed two leashes as she slipped her shoes on. "Would you like to try and walk one of the dogs?" She asked.

"You decide dear." He then pauses. "How about I take the strongest I need a good exercise in the arm area."

Roxanne picked up two harnesses and put the leash and harness on Anderson before offering the leash to Pierce. "He doesn't really pull or anything but he is the stronger of the two."

Roxanne smiled and then put the harness and leash on Faith. "I'm ready when you are." She said with a smile. Her dogs were pretty easy to control, they were trained by Roxanne and trusted her so if they wouldn't listen to Pierce they would listen to her.

Roxanne opened the door. "You go out first. I'll close and lock the door behind me." She said with a smile and when he did so she followed him. She then began to walk along side him down the side walk. After a few minutes of silence passed she spoke. "How long do you think Savage will stay gone?"

As she asked him this out of the blue he answered with, "Maybe a few days...." He says calmly.

As she told him this out of nowhere his language changes. "Ne vous inquiétez pas bébé, vous serez bien." He soon realizes he spoke french and coughs trying to clear his throat.

Roxanne looked at him oddly, unsure if it was the fact that she had never thought that he might know a second language or if it was just the fact that they knew so little about each other hitting her. "And what if it's not, what if he wins this fight?"

"He wont don't worry." He says before switching to french again. "Parce que si il le fait il sera parti et quand je dis allé i cela signifie."

"No....not exactly..." He says darkly. "He would take over some one in my blood line most likely my brother."

"Exactly.... before i had left home me and my brother did everything together." He says with a hint of sadness.

"Sort of......." He says with a unreadable tone. " My father was a alcoholic, and my mother was a crack addict." He says with a hint of anger.

Back
Top Bottom