Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

"If it will make you happy....." He sounds reluctant but he gets up, kisses you goodnight and heads for your room.

Roxanne sighed and kissed him back. "No, it won't make me happy but I'm too afraid that I'll kill you." She said sadly. She then got up and shook her head heading for the back door and slamming it behind her once outside.

Once he reaches her room he cant help but to sit on her bed and think of ways to help her. After almost a half hour he finally says, "I'm useless...." Before passing out.

Roxanne was in the back yard around an hour before she came back inside. At that point she sat a steak in the fridge so it would thaw by morning before laying on the couch and eventually falling asleep. The way she saw it maybe Pierce would be better off as a pet to her rather than a lover.

The next mourning he woke looking around desperately, But soon realizes he is in Roxanne's house. As he realized this he went out to where you slept and gently woke you.

At first as Roxanne woke up she looked around confused with a groggy look on her face but when she realized where she was she slowly sat up. "H...How did you sleep..?" She asked before yawning, but it came out sounding more like a purr.

"What about?" He asks worriedly. "You mean the whole blood sucking thing well don't worry about that."

He hadn't looked the least bit surprised but his expression changes to caring. "Is something wrong?" He says sitting next to her.

"I did a lot of thinking last night sitting on the porch and I think it might be best if we were lovers but you were rather my pet.." She said, looking down at the floor as she felt shame at what she was saying.

He tries to keep the hurt out of his voice. "Why a 'pet'?" He asks trying not to be annoyed.

Roxanne looked over at him, still feeling ashamed that she had allowed herself to say it. "I...I thought maybe if I made you feel nothing but devotion and loyalty to me that I wouldn't hurt you.. That if I had to disappear you would simply find someone else to belong to or to love."

He looks hurt now. "I would never leave your side not as a pet but as a companion, a lover, a.....a...." He cant seem to finish his sentence.

Roxanne looked away from him and shook her head. "A boyfriend?" She guessed. "Pierce, you're better off if you feel nothing for me. I'll live forever yet you'll die longer before I am considered more than a fledgeling."

"Maybe there is a cure? " He sounds like he is going to break down from confusion, anger, and sadness.

He laughs. "Your talking to someone who spent six years in the wilderness, I'm sure ill live." He says in a amused tone.

Roxanne took the steak from the fridge and opened the package it was in. She then took half of it and put it in a plastic bag, putting it back in the fridge. Roxy finally took the remaining half and put it on a paper plate, beginning to eat the raw mean. It tasted weird because she wasn't used to it but at the same time good because she could feel the blood re-energizing her.

He watches with interest. "what a fine women even when she craves blood." He thinks to himself.

Back
Top Bottom