Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

He looks into your eyes with only love and nothing else in them. "You are not a monster you are Roxanne never forget that." He says before kissing you one more time.

Roxanne kissed him back before letting out a sigh as she pulled back and looked up into his eyes. "Then why did I try and make you into one of my pets?" She asked, looking to him for an answer.

"That i am not sure of but i will always love you for who you are." He says before giving out a accidental yawn.

Roxanne sighed and pulled away from him, taking a seat on the couch. "You can take my bed if you want. I'll sleep out here." She said softly, fear in her voice. If he were to look into her eyes the same fear was there.

He leans down to where his mouth is directly next to you ear. "How about I sleep on the couch or...... we sleep in the same bed?"

Roxanne closed her eyes, oddly finding the feeling of his breath on her ear relaxing. "I... We can't sleep in the same bed. I'm afraid that if we do I'll hurt you while you sleep." She said, clearly she was struggling with the change she was going through.

Roxanne sighed and pulled away from him. "It scares me, Pierce, and I don't think you really understand it. It scares me to death that the more I change into this... Blood sucking monster... That you become increasingly like an object or a pet to me and it scares me that I'm starting to listen to your heart beat and the sound of your blood running through your veins more than your words. What scares me the most, though is that when I'm hungry I almost black out and can't control how much blood I take." She said, tears filling her eyes as she described this to him.

"I do know what you mean hun, I understand your pain." He says sadly sitting next to you. "I was afraid that i would hurt you but you have shown me the light.....we CAN make it through this!" he says.

Roxanne watched him as he took a seat next to her. "It's different with you, you don't need blood to live and you at least know in some advance when he is coming to take control of you." Roxanne said, letting her gaze drop to the floor.

As he gaze dropped his feline instincts took over him. "I know there is a difference between you and me but i can help." He says nuzzling you then has a idea. "do you like steak?" He asks with a peak of curiosity.

Roxanne looked up from the floor when she felt his skin against her's and gave him a confused look. "Occasionally." She said with a shrug. "Why are you asking? Right now all of it's frozen anyway.."

"Raw meat equals blood, blood equals food for you." He says enthusiastically.

Roxanne nodded. "That won't help us tonight, though. At least I don't think it will." She said with a sigh, unable to keep herself from licking her lips at the mention of blood.

Roxanne moved her head close to his chest. "Mmm.." She moaned softly, finding the beat of his heart hypnotic. "I'm so hungry.." She mumbled, using her sharper nails and gently running them along his arms.

"One last serving for the night." He says reopening his cut once more and holds it out to you.

Roxanne gave a growl of approval as she watched him reopen his cut and offer his arm to her. She didn't hesitate in bringing her lips to his arm and beginning to feed. She was clearly not in much control of when she stopped this time, though and Pierce would need to be a bit forceful when he wanted her to stop.

After a few minutes he pulls you away from the wound and reseals it. "Alright you've had enough." He says tiredly.

When he pulled away after a few minutes Roxanne hissed at him, showing him her fangs that were coming in and went to lung for his arm, clearly she wasn't full just yet but had enough to make it till morning.

He tries to pull his arm out of the way but fails and falls as you have a hold on his arm. "Ahhh!" He yells in surprise.

Roxanne was ready to use her fangs to open the scar. "Shh baby, you'll feel good. I'll make your death feel good." She purred before his yell stopped her, seeming to snap her out of whatever trance she had been in. "Pierce?" She asked, confused as to why he was on the floor and she had a strong grip on his arm.

Roxanne shook her head and helped pull him back up onto the couch. "No, you're not. I've weakened you and had you not yelled I probably would have killed you." Roxy protested, able to tell what she had done to him. She let go of him and moved away from him. "Go to my room and get some rest." Roxy said, expecting him to protest, insisting she come with him.

Back
Top Bottom