Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Somewhere in the world (Candira and runawayninja)

Lionel let out a deep moan as he thrust hard into her, exploding inside her body. He kept pumping into her as he felt his essence pour into her until it ceased and he finally, slowly let her down, holding her by the waist to make sure she could stand on her own. "You alright? That felt amazing..."

After a few more moments of his hard, rough thrusting, she gasped and moaned, calling out his name as she came, her hot, tight core squeezing him, pulsing around him as he filled her with his seed. She panted heavily, nodding just a bit as he slowly pulled out and then let her down. She unwrapped her legs and found that she had to lean heavily against the pillar and rely on Lionel's help to stay standing. "Mmmm, yes it did," she said, panting as she tried to recover. "I'm fine," she said smiling. "Better than fine, actually. That was fantastic."

Nora chuckled as she recalled the memory that had started this entire thing off. "So, I wonder if you've ever imagined your memory ending differently--maybe like this, even?"

He chuckled softly as he held her close to him, leaning against the pillar himself since his legs felt rubbery. "It's...possible. Maybe when I was younger and...coming of age. But I haven't thought about that memory in that way in some time. It's...sacred to me." He smiled just a bit as he looked at her and stroked her brow softly, wiping the sweat from it. "I'm glad this happened..."

She smiled and found herself caught between the man of her dreams and the pillar as they both recovered. And though he may have fantasized about this meeting in the past, he'd cherished the real thing so much he'd never wanted to tarnish it. "Me too. I'm so glad we know how we feel about each other now. And I'm glad you told me about your memories. You're the sweetest man I've ever met." She grinned and kissed him sweetly. "And I'm very glad that my first time was with you."

"As much as I'd love to go straight to your room and rest right now...after making love and all those beers and food...but we had better get dressed first." He helped her to dress first before he himself dressed. He smiled at her and started to lead her back to her room, if that's where she wanted to go. "I don't think the goddess will mind much that we made love in her garden...at least I hope she doesn't."

She grinned and got her dress back on-- a simple garb that flattered her body very well. Nora helped put Lionel back together as well before they headed back to her room for the night. She smiled and put her arm around his waist as they traveled down the corridors. "Well, I don't think she minds. She's probably relieved that we finally got together," she said with a chuckle. With that she leaned up and kissed his cheek again, just so happy to be with the man she loved.

Rafe slowly opened his eyes, rubbing his head a bit. He had probably consumed a little more alcohol than he should have. He groaned softly, rubbing his temples that ached as he slowly let the light into his vision. "Ohhh..." He groaned softly, not fully aware of where he was at the moment, only that his head ached a bit and that he was going to have a tough time moving from his current position until he was fully awake and mustered up the will to disturb his comfort.

Candira slept soundly next to Rafe, the deep slumber afforded by very liberal drinking allowing a faint snore to emanate from her. It wasn't terribly loud, but just pronounced enough to be noticeable. Her eyes stayed closed when he groaned, but she was slowly coming out of her sleep. Though she wasn't quite as hammered as Rafe, she had had quite a night. Luckily, as a priestess, she had the spells to alleviate the symptoms of a hangover. The only thing she really needed to do was wake up. They'd ended up back in their room through some miracle. But it seemed like a good portion of the temple would be taking a bit longer to get going that morning.

Rafe rubbed his aching temples once more and sighed softly. He should remember not to drink so much and there was a reason he tried not to consume too much of the cursed drink at a time. He very slowly sat up and ran his hand down his neck, wondering how Nora and Lionel were getting along and whether or not the plan would work. If Candira was feeling well, today they should set off for the domain of the Count that Lionel had mentioned. Rafe slowly got up out of his bed, achingly making his way to a good morning robe and he put it on, intent on a cold bath.

Right about the time he was getting covered up, Candira's eyes fluttered open and she took a deep breath. The light hurt her eyes, and a soft groan escaped her, but she was awake now and slightly better for wear than her lover. She saw him in his robe and said, "Good morning," softly. She muttered a quick spell to help her headache and another to dispel any nausea she felt. Once that was done, she slipped out of bed and shuffled to where Rafe was standing, not quite realizing that she wasn't wearing any clothes just yet. She smiled softly and kissed his cheek, murmuring a spell to help with Rafe's headache as well. She slipped into a robe and then went to find her brush so she could do her hair.

Rafe smiled softly at his lady love and kissed her in return. When he hit the cold water, he gasped out and shook a bit, quickly washing himself off. He didn't want to be in their too long, it was just for the shock to wake his body up and to try and shock it out of the effects of the alcohol.

When he got out, he smiled a softly, feeling a little better as he walk to Candira and he smirked, holding her close to him, kissing her cheek and neck softly. "I don't remember too much about last night...was it as pleasant as I hope it was? I did wake up next to you and you were without any clothing..." He grinned a bit, feeling playful and close to her.

Candira smiled as she tied up her braid, tuning her head to face him as he kissed her cheek and neck. She closed her eyes and smiled as his lips came to her skin. "Mmm, I remember some parts more clearly than others." She smiled and kissed his lips softly and reached down for his hand. "But I remember it being extremely pleasant," she said with a grin.

He laughed softly and smiled at her, taking her handing and kissing it softly as he sat on the bedside. "The bath is free. I've heard taking a cold one shocks your body out of the symptoms of the hangover." He started to dress as a sudden thought crossed his mind. "I wonder how Nora and Lionel are doing..." In the haze of waking up and recovering from his drinking, he had forgotten about the reason they had that party going.

Candira smiled and turned her attention to Rafe as he kissed her hand. "Cold baths are good for concentration," she said with a nod. When he started to dress, she stood up and headed toward the bath in question with a small vial of scented soap and some fresh towels. His idea, however, brought her back to the present. "You know, that's a good question. They didn't return to the party. I'm choosing to see that as a good sign," she said with a smirk, dropping her robe as she slipped into the cool water and started to clean herself up.

Rafe nodded slowly as he dressed. "Yea, it's either that or...someone kidnapped Nora and killed Lionel...I doubt it would be the other way around..." He smiled and chuckled a bit. It was dark, yes, a remnant of his old past. When one rode so often with death, black humor was a easy way to deal with it. "But I bet they're just sleeping in, shaking off the after effects. Or maybe they just need some private time..." He smirked a bit. "You know...a lot of guys say that the really straight-laced women like Nora are often the ones that are wild in bed."

Candira chuckled at his jokes and cleaned up a bit more before she rinsed off and drained the tub. She started to dry off as she responded. "I'm sure they're just sleeping, though a few priestesses might kill off Nora and steal Lionel away," she teased. "We should check on them anyway."

Once she was dry, she slipped back into her robe and walked to her bags, taking out a clean set of traveling clothes. As she dressed, she looked over at Rafe and smiled. "How are you feeling? I cast a spell for some common hangover symptoms on you. Is it helping?"

He nodded slowly and smiled at her. "Thank you...I feel a lot better now. Still wouldn't like to get into a fight together, I think my head will begin hurting if it moves around too much, but I feel the effects of the spell and its just doing wonders, thank you." He chuckled softly and rubbed his shoulders as he took her hand softly. "Let's go check on the hopeful love birds..." He walked out of the room with her once she was dressed.

Lionel slowly opened his eyes and quickly shut them, the light hurting them. At first he wasn't fully aware of where he was as his brain started to awaken, but he felt a warm softness against him and the memories of the night slowly came to him. He was surprised at first, but then he smiled and hugged Nora to him.

Candira chuckled and nodded, fully suiting up before she exited the room with Rafe. "Where shall we knock first?" she asked, gesturing to Lionel's door and then Nora's.

Nora hadn't had as much to drink as Lionel either, but she'd been pretty buzzed by the time they'd gone to bed. Waking up was going to be awful, but right now, she was toasty warm, snuggled into the loving arms of her man. When he started to wake up, moving around, Nora groaned softly and came to reality as well. His body was warm and soft, but so firm. Those were the nice feelings. The burning light was a downfall, but it was worth braving to look u at his face through lowered lids. "Good morning," she murmured softly, snuggling into him.

Lionel smiled a bit as he held her close to him and kissed her lips softly. "I'm glad I woke up next to you...it makes the day worth braving. It was before when I was serving you, but...this is just so much more. So much better. But of course, I'll still serve you. I'll always serve you..." He sighed a bit. "Part of me wants to stay like this forever, but the day must begin at some point..."

Nora smiled at him and kissed him back, sighing softly in pleasure. She loved the way he kissed her, and she stayed right where she was, very glad that it hadn't been a dream. "I think part of you is probably just hung over," she teased, kissing him sweetly. "But I don't want to get up either. I like being here with you like this." The only thing that kept her from suggesting they go back to sleep was the knocking at the door. So much for paradise.

Lionel slipped out of the bed, only to find himself naked and he wrapped a robe on quickly answering the door. He was surprised to see Rafe and Candira on the other side of the door. He was even more surprised to realize this wasn't his room. "Err...good morning, you two. I was..." He looked around for a moment. "Checking up on Lady Nora...in...umm...just making sure she didn't drink too much...I...ahh...good morning."

She blushed as he slipped out of bed, revealing that wicked body of his. He was great in the moonlight, but he was fantastic in the day as well. She smiled and did her best to not stare at him until he was covered up. Though she might have felt a bit guilty, she doubted there was a woman alive who could have blamed her. Feeling chilled, Nora pulled the covers back over herself as she realized she was naked too. Well, it was a good thing she decided to do so because Lionel was at the door just seconds later.

Smooth explanation. She sighed and chuckled a little, loving that about him.

Candira was a little surprised to find Lionel in Nora's room, but she was more surprised that he was stammering in a robe, under which it was clear he wore nothing. Her lips curved into a smile, though she managed to keep from laughing. "Good morning, indeed. Well, I'm glad you're both alright...or is Nora suffering from a hangover?"

Rafe grinned a bit, looking over Candira's shoulders. "Hehe, well its good to see that you two had a good night. I...can't exactly remember what happened too well with us ourselves..." He rubbed his neck a bit and smiled awkwardly.

Lionel smiled a little, just a bit. "Nora is fine, she's not too much under the effects, not like me." He rubbed his head a bit. He looked back a bit and then looked at Candira. "If...you could give us a moment to make ourselves proper..."

It seemed things had gone very well last night after all. Not bad for first-time meddlers. So she nodded. "Oh, certainly. We'll just be waiting for you here," she said, stepping back with Rafe. She smiled knowingly and then turned to face her own little drunkard.

Nora chuckled and watched as the others left at Lionel's request. Once it was safe to move, she got up and started to move toward her clothes, putting a few things away and taking a fresh garb for priestesses. She dressed fairly quickly, but it was clear that she wasn't rushed. She muttered a few healing spells to accelerate the healing process in herself and did the same for Lionel once she was completely dressed.

Lionel dressed in his pilgrim's clothes and he looked over at Nora to make sure she was ready. When she appeared to be ready, he opened the door and smiled just a bit. "Thanks for waiting, if you want to get some breakfast, I think we're ready."

Rafe was trying to stifle his grins and chuckles, appearing to act as if he knew some kind of funny joke or secret that wasn't obvious to the others.

Back
Top Bottom