Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Somewhere in the world (Candira and runawayninja)

Nora hasn't heard him, but just as she had sensed his presence, she felt his strong hands come down to her shoulders. She gasped and stiffened under his grip out of surprise. She blushed softly and smiled as he called her a dryad. Apparently, this time he was taking a chance. As she turned her head, she relaxed her body a bit, her eyes finding his immediately.

"My name is Nora," she said softly, turning a bit more in his arms. "I won't run away if you tell me your name."

He slowly ran his hands down along her shoulders and her upper arms, holding her gently as though he were afraid she'd burst into flowers or a tree like a real dryad. "I am Lionel..." He smiled softly and warmly, though she could not see it. "I like that song...where did you learn it?" He slowly let her go, walking into her sight as he looked at her, seemingly for the first time all over again. "Why are you so close to humans? I've dryads are only seen when they want to be seen..."

His hands on her shoulders felt nice. She smiled softly as he held her there, enjoying this little act. She would remember this forever. His name sounded so nice when he said it, as though he was very happy to have caught her. She let her eyes find his when he let her go and walked around her. "I heard it from some humans," she said with a grin. "They composed it in my forest...I thought the song was so pretty that I wanted to be closer. But it's a bit lonely in the forest sometimes. I wanted someone to find me," she said, watching him.

These things weren't far from the truth. The artist who'd written the song had been staying in the castle. She loved flowers and wanted to be in the garden...but since none of the other girls seemed to like them as much, Nora often found herself alone. If Lionel had gone to her, he might have found a friend in her even sooner.

"What are you doing here, Lionel?" It was a perfectly curious question--as though she really didn't know.

"My family is visiting the royal palace. My father and mother are being invited to dinner to be honored because of their service." He looked at her, for a moment his eyes looked her over. At the time, when he was a boy, he wanted to capture her in his memory forever, to never forget her. "I knew you were a dryad when I saw you...you were too pretty to be just human...I'm not going to keep you, I'd never cut you off from your home...I just wanted to see you and talk to you..." His eyes became deep with memory. "I wanted to talk to you so badly...I was just afraid...afraid of bothering you, of saying the wrong thing...afraid of scarring my family's honor with an incident." He smiled softly and lightly in that firm and slight manner that he smiled, his face still firm but in a reassuring and protective way. "But I'm glad I talked to you now. You are lovely, Nora."

He moved back behind her and slowly wrapped his hands around her stomach, locking her to him in a warm and slightly sensual embrace. One hand slowly parted to rest just below her neck, running up along the flesh of her throat with a soft hand. "Sing for me..." He whispered low and quietly to her.

Nora smiled softly as he took all of her in. She blushed softly, never having seen him be so forward before. He was willing to let her go, but he wanted to enjoy his time with her while he could. If only she could convince him that he didn't have to give her up...But she smiled softly at the thought of him wanting to be with her. He smiled after he told her why he had been afraid. "I'm glad too. You're so nice," she said with a smile.

And then he was behind her, holding her in a way that made her want him badly. She was so thoroughly possessed by him in that moment...her heart beat faster and she leaned back into him, blushing as his hand trailed from her collarbone and lightly over her throat. Her breathing became a bit deeper, but she honored his request, singing the same song, just as beautifully as she had before...

Lionel's hand ran slowly up and down her throat, attempting to tickle and excite her flesh as he leaned close to her and planted a soft kiss on the side of her neck, then a nip and a tug with his teeth on her ear. "Mmm...I have a dryad in my arms..." He smiled just a bit as he kissed her cheek and then turned her head to face him gently, kissing her lips softly. "Tell me what you want, fair creature..."

Nora shivered just a bit as he ran his fingers up and down her throat, her body growing warm. She'd just finished the song as he kissed her neck and nipped gently at it, moving to her ear. Her entire body was tingling as he spoke again. If Lionel had the power to make her jealous without realizing it, when he turned on his charm consciously, he could devastate her. When his attention was turned on her, she simply melted.

She smiled as he called her a dryad once more and blushed as he kissed her cheek, the rosy coloring still in her face as he turned her head and kissed her. What did she want? Well, wasn't that a loaded question...

"I want you," she said softly, smiling just a little. She was still blushing, but it was pretty clear that he had her if he wanted her. Even if he didn't want anything more than to hold her.

He slowly sniffed her hair, enjoying the scent of her. "My very own dryad..." He whispered softly. His hand slipped from her neck and he ran it down, caressing her breasts through her clothing as he held her close with his other hand. He smiled and both his hands disappeared from her body...only for her to feel her dress loosening. Right out here in the garden.

She blushed softly as he took in her scent and blushed as his hand slipped down to her breasts, holding her close. Nora felt her heat beat faster as he let her go, only to loosen the dress. She nearly stopped breathing as she realized what was happening. Her heartbeat picked up and her breathing deepened. "All yours," she said softly.

He slowly undid her dress until it slipped from her body, leaving her body exposed. He held her again and kissed her lips softly. "You're beautiful Nora..." He said as he kissed her neck and then he slowly removed her undergarments until she was completely nude. Lionel smiled, admiring her loveliness before he started to take off his own clothes, removing his shirt and bringing her hands up to feel along his belly and chest.

Nora gasped softly as her garment slid from her body, her generously curved body all but bared to the world if anyone else should walk into the garden. Despite the small fear of someone seeing them, she was immensely turned on. She'd never seen this side of him before, and she was impressed. She leaned back into him, tilting her head a bit as she kissed him softly, but with passion. She blushed as he told her she was beautiful and she turned her head again as he kissed her neck. Moments later, he had her naked in the middle of the garden. She turned to face him as he admired her, relieved to see that he was enjoying the sight a great deal.

She blushed again as he took off his shirt and guided her hands to his body. He was so handsome, and his body was amazing... She leaned into him and kissed him softly, closing her eyes as her hands did all the seeing for her. Her soft fingers and palms ran over his chest and stomach, enjoying their newly found privileges to the fullest.

Lionel smiled to her, kissing her in return as she kissed him. He slowly undid the rest of his clothing, leaving himself just as nude as she was. He held her by her waist with one hand, pulling her body up against his until she felt his hard need pressed against her thigh. Softly and slowly, intent on building the pleasure like a fine castle, his free hand came up to tease and fondle her breasts, rubbing them firmly and using his thumbs to tease her nipples.

Nora could barely believe this was happening. She was so turned on. Her nipples perked up as Lionel's hands came to caress her breasts. His thumbs brushed against the tight pink buds. She opened her eyes and took a chance to look at him, blushing as she felt and saw him against her thigh at the same time. Her hands ran up and down his sides, enjoying the way he felt in her hands. She only hoped that he felt as good as she did at this moment.

Lionel gave her a soft smile. "Your hands feel very nice...it's...really nice to have another person touch one's body..." He brought her close to him and kissed her softly before he looked deeply into her eyes. "Are you ready Nora...? I can wait if you need to..."

She smiled and kissed him back, glad that he was enjoying himself. Nora had always hoped that she'd have someone like Lionel to share herself with. And now that she had him, she intended for them both to be pleasured. Once her lips left his, she kissed his neck gently and as he asked if she was ready, she simply smiled. "Mmm, I'm ready for you, Lionel. I don't think I can wait much longer." She looked up into his eyes and smiled, hoping he saw how happy she was. "I'm so glad you're the one I share this with..."

Lionel smiled at her and nodded slowly, hugging her for a moment. He kissed her and then slowly reached around her, grabbing her hips and lifting her by them. He pulled her to him until their bodies were up against one another, her breasts pressing up firmly against his chest. He slowly started to lower her, moving slowly as his shaft began to push into her. He had read stories and he knew what was going to happen. "This might sting at first, but it'll feel good after a short while..." He pushed into her slowly, breaking her maidenhead.

The fact that it was so easy for him to pick her up was surprising, and very sexy. And the way her body moved against his felt so good. She pressed flush up against him, her soft body against his hard one. And then he slowly let her down, his arousal slipping between her legs and into her waiting flower. She gasped as he slipped into her, effectively taking her virginity and stretching her out to fit his size. The initial sting of him taking her as his own was nothing--she'd hardly felt a thing. It was his size that was painful. Her arms wrapped around him and she groaned softly, squeezing him tight as her legs wrapped instinctively around his waist.

"Lionel," she gasped, holding him. Once he was fully inside her she whispered. "Stay there for a moment..."

Lionel froze and stopped immediately, holding her firmly and still as looked down at her with compassion and concern in his eyes. She felt so good, even when they weren't moving she felt wonderful. "Are you alright, Nora? I didn't hurt you, did I?" Even now in the heat of passion, Lionel was concerned for her well being.

She smiled and chuckled just a little as he held her to him. He cared so much and it was so sweet she just couldn't help it. It felt strange to laugh while he was inside her, but it also felt pretty good. "Mm-mm. It's not that. I'm just not used to how big you are," she said softly, blushing a bit. "I just need a minute to get used to it, that's all." She kissed him again and kept him close like that for a little while longer. "Okay...I think I'm ready," she said softly.

Lionel nodded slowly started to push into her again, but not too far. He began to pump in and out of her after a short period. He held her tightly to him as he rocked his hips back and forth from her, groaning out softly. The heat between them began to build and become palpable as Lionel's brow broke out in a fine sheen of sweat, but his face was lost in a haze of pleasure.

She closed her eyes as he started to move in and out of her, drawing soft sweet moans from her lips. She panted softly, her own body covered in a thin sheen of sweat just moments later as their bodies threatened to burn up amidst their passion. She moaned softly as each thrust began to feel better and better, her body finally getting used to his size. The pleasure she saw in his eyes seemed to mirror her own, and for a moment, it was difficult to believe this was anything more than the most vivid of fantasies.

Lionel moaned out, unrestrained now, no longer caring if anyone was around or who might hear them. He pressed Nora up against a stone pillar as he started to move with less restriction now, using less caution and more passion. He started to grunt like some kind of animal as he thrust into her, desperate to cross the threshold of sensory experience and spurred on by Nora's sensual sounds.

Her eyes opened as he started to walk. She gasped as he pressed her up against a vine-covered pillar, the soft plant pressing into her back along with the cold stone. She gasped as he got rougher with her, her body responding in the most carnal and primitive of ways. She moved with him as best she could, using her legs' hold on him as leverage. She moaned louder as he grunted and arched into him, the stone giving her something to go back to. She panted fairly heavily as he got more and more possessive and desperate, and she felt her pleasure slowly climbing. No wonder she'd been so attracted to him--he was amazing.

Lionel thrust against her again and again, using the stone pillar for leverage as he slammed into her, groaning in ecstasy. "Yesss..." He uttered out. "I've...wanted you for so long..." He uttered out, only now in the throes of ecstasy able to express such a debased and carnal need for her.

Her whole body bounced as he thrust into her, his words only adding to her pleasure. Knowing that he wanted her just as much as she wanted him made her so happy. She kissed him deeply and moaned loudly, as he took her. "Lionel....you're amazing," she groaned. Nora had always had a thing for him. He was always so damned handsome. And seeing him in training had only confirmed that he was strong in a way that would support just such an activity as what they were doing. If he went at this much longer, she wouldn't last.

Back
Top Bottom