Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Somewhere in the world (Candira and runawayninja)

Rafe grinned and nodded. "Uh-huh, I really do. You look really nice in it and..." He chuckled softly. "Well I'm just glad I didn't know you when you were a priestess or I might've tried to talk you into breaking some vows...you're just beautiful in any light and I think you could make any kind of outfit sexy and attractive." He grinned a bit. "As I've said, I've become a pretty good cavalier...I wonder if you've ever thought about me naked on a horse..." He laughed loudly as if he thought of some funny joke, or saw a deep humor in his words.

Lionel smiled warmly and held her close since she was seated in front of him, wrapping a warm arm around her. "I was planning on it. I will sleep with you tonight and you will find yourself next to me in the morning." He kissed her cheek softly.

Candira kissed Rafe softly as he told her she could wear anything and still be sexy and appealing. Her eyes closed and she nuzzled into him, blushing a little as she imagined him trying to talk her into spending the night with him while she was a priestess...after seeing his charms, she wasn't sure that her younger self would have lasted longer than five minutes. His laugh made her laugh too, though it was more at his behavior than the idea. Her arms pulled him closer and she whispered up into his ear, "I've thought of you naked on your horse, and in a few other places too."

Nora smiled back at him and closed her eyes, letting Lionel take all the control. She was so content at this moment. "Mmm, good. I can hardly wait," she said playfully.

Rafe's laugh stopped short when she whispered to him and he looked at her, blinking a bit in confusion and surprise. "Oh...? Well...like where? You've heard me talk about you being a priestess, what have you thought about me, hmm?" He grinned, clearly enjoying this.

Lionel laughed softly, looking at her. "That doesn't sound very princess-like...where did all that time living as a royal go?"

Candira chuckled and enjoyed the look on his face. He seemed genuinely confused and she had to love him for it. Poor guy probably didn't know what to do with that. She smiled and pulled him close to her, whispering into his ear. She named a few places, including in a decadent bed, in a river with her, in the grass, and in their tent.

Nora chuckled and shook her head. "Being royal doesn't mean that the desire magically goes away," she said softly. "Why waste this opportunity by being proper when I could just be who I am?"

Rafe grinned at the lovely thoughts she was giving him. "If you continue to tease me like some playful nymph, I might just have to do something about it." He smirked at her, showing her that she was inciting the darker, playful side of him. "I've thought of you in some ways as well you know..."

Lionel stared at her for a moment, his eyes wide and befuddled. "Than...who...are you, if I may ask? This woman I've seen all these years is just a mask? What are you really like? I want to know."

A wry smile lit Candira's face as she listened to Rafe. Just then, the idea of him doing something about her teasing was very appealing. They'd have to save it until later, but she'd given him plenty of ideas. He didn't seem abject to any of them, and she wondered how he'd thought of her as well. "I think I might like to see you do something about my teasing, Rafe. But I think it's only fair that you tell me the different ways you've seen me," the said softly, leaning into him a bit more.

Nora chuckled at Lionel's expression. "It's not so much a mask as it is merely an aspect of my personality. Because I live as a royal woman in the palace, it's rare that I get to express more than just the side of me that's a servant to her people. I'm not always the way I appear to be." She shrugged and leaned back. "There are times when I hate the pressure and responsibility that comes with my station, and there are times when I feel as though I'm in the perfect place for me." She frowned softly. "I just...I want to learn--that was part of the reason I chose to be a priestess of Dima. The last thing I want to be is useless--a mere figurehead. I care too much to be that...But there are times when I crave simpler settings so that I don't have to worry about which way a napkin is folded." She sighed and frowned. "I suppose I'm not making much sense..."

Rafe grinned a bit at her as he kept the horses pace with a gentle nudge. "Who said that I was ever fair?" He smirked confidently and leaned against her a bit, feeling very playful. "I might very well do something about your teasing...m'lady. Maybe your knight should take matters into his own hands..." He whispered out low and deep to her.

"No, it makes perfect sense. Sometimes I want different things. Sometimes...I want to do more. And sometimes I want to do less. I enjoyed myself at Windfall, doing simple labor. there's a very pure kind of pride and joy to bask in when a task you've set yourself to is accomplished and working. It makes you feel accomplished." He smiled a bit at her. "But...I was just saying that...I wonder what the real you is like. The one I didn't get to see because of our stations and because of your position in life. What are you really like, Nora?"

Candira chuckled and leaned her head against his as they went along. "Perhaps he should," she said softly. "But he might meet with some resistance if he continues to be unfair," she teased, knowing full well that if he wanted her she couldn't resist him. But that was for her to know and him to find out later.

Nora smiled and thought about the question. "Well, I'm not nearly as patient as a princess should be when I don't have to be," she said, guiding the horse around a larger rock. "And I certainly don't think I'm as fragile as I appear to be. I can be quite formidable when I want to be," she said. "It's hard to describe myself this way," she said with a chuckle. "But I suppose, in some ways I'm more delicate than a princess appears to be." She shrugged and leaned into him. "I guess we'll find out, won't we?" she said with a smile.

Rafe grinned firmly, showing the mischevious child in him. He hugged her firmly before speaking again. "Oh it wouldn't be much fun if you didn't give me some resistance..." He leaned forward and gently nipped on her ear playfully. Such playful banter was helping to pass the time along.

Lionel smiled as he wrapped his hands firmly against Nora. "I'm glad I get the chance to know the real you, Nora. I don't think you're fragile...you're strong. I can feel your strength..." He chuckled softly. "You're not patient? That's interesting..."

Candira grinned and chuckled as he hugged her. "Well I'll do my best to make sure I put up a good resistance." She kissed his cheek and leaned into him, shivering as he nipped at her ear. "But I still want to know the ways you imagined me. It's not like we don't have time," she pointed out, smiling.

Nora smiled at Lionel as he told her he thought she was strong. Points for him. "No, I'm rarely as patient as I am in princess mode," she said, thoughtfully. "I think it's because I use up all of my patience as a diplomat, or as a priestess." She shrugged and looked back at him. "I think I used up a good chunk of it waiting for you," she teased.

"Well..." Rafe looked up for a moment, thinking hard about it. He then whispered into her ear talk of her being a young priestess only half dressed, of her being a forest nymph and himself as a wild and reckless satyr who happens upon her as she bathes. He hesitates for a moment before he pressed against her from behind, pushing up against the saddle towards her before he nipped firmly on her ear, tugging it a bit. He wanted to summon up something dark within him as he bit upon her neck now. He purposefully dropped his voice, speaking to her firmly and insistently, like he would an opponent instead of an object of his affection. "I'll change your religion, little priestess...when I'm done with you, you'll worship something much more impure..." His lips breathed hotly and pressed up against her ear. "I'll abuse you...I'll do all those dark things to you that I've been dreaming...make you a slave to me...break you like a mare...and you'll love me for it..." His hand brazenly came around and groped firmly at the side of her breast. Lionel and Nora were only a few feet ahead of them, and to the side, one wayward glance might expose his boldness to them.

Lionel smiled softly and then gave a soft laugh. "Well I suppose that's my own fault if you have no patience with me then, but, if I may say, it was worth waiting for you. For me, patience paid off." He gave her a firm hug to him. "I want you in my life forever...the strength, the impatience, all of it."

Nora smiled lovingly back to Lionel and melted as he hugged her close to him like that. The way he looked at her--like he simply adored her, made her want to kiss him. It made her want all sorts of things all over again. He had a way of doing that, she decided. The fact that he probably didn't realize it only made it worse. But she'd show him later on. She'd show him just how much that smile of his affected her and made her need to be touched. She'd share his tent tonight and be sure to stay as close as she could.

In the mean time, she smiled and said, "I never said it wasn't worth my patience. Just that I used a lot of it up." She smiled and nuzzled into his shoulder, her eyes still watching the path before them. "And I like the idea of always being in your life. Sounds wonderful to me."

Candira blushed deeply as Rafe told her of his dark fantasy--one that had her breathing changing as he made all sorts of blasphemous vows that made her feel craved and unreasonably sexy. And it made her want him to try. She couldn't help but feel like a sinner even if he didn't actually mean that he'd wanted her to worship something more. His nips at her ear and the kisses to her neck made her shiver, her body all nerve now as he touched her. She heated up a bit as he adjusted his position in the saddle and let his hand wander. Her heart hammered against her chest as she rode with him. The rhythm of the horse moving beneath her made her think of something else entirely, and she was quite sure that Rafe was aware of that.

Her mouth went dry and she tried very hard to keep herself calm. She was failing. "When we stop," she muttered, "We'll have to settle this."

Lionel was indeed oblivious to the effect he was having on Nora. He was holding her as they rode along, his mind starting to dwell on that evening and the camping they'd have to do.

Rafe's mind, however, was keenly aware of what he was doing. His hand continued to tease at her breast as he kissed her neck softly and the blew warm air against the back of her neck. "Candira, I'm going to conquer you..." That was the last thing he said and then he stopped teasing her, content to feed off of the flame he had ignited in her. The sun was fast dying in the sky and Lionel motioned for them to slow.

"Let's move off the road, in a single direction so we find our way back." Lionel led them into the woods and soon the growth was dense enough for them all to dismount and walk. Finding a location suitably away from the road and with a clearing enough for them to start a camp, the group set about to do just that. Rafe looked about and then to the sky. He smiled a bit, seemingly for no obvious reason. "Well need kindling to get a fire going...I'm going to scout around and see if I can gather some. I'll try to find some wild game or something to forage as well. Lionel needed and Rafe simply hesitated before slowly sauntering off.

Candira was painfully aware of Rafe's actions as well. She was gasped softly as he played with her body, butterflies dancing in her stomach. He'd been the only one to ever touch her like that, and damn it if he hadn't made it into an art form. She shivered and felt the need building up inside of her as he continued to touch her. His last little parting shot to her was all he needed to set her on fire. It was a wonder that she lasted until Lionel told them to break for camp. She wanted Rafe badly, and in a way that was not entirely appropriate.

Nora seemed to notice that Candira was acting a bit strangely, but she didn't realize why. Shrugging it off, she figured if it was something they needed to know about she'd tell them. Once they were making camp, she helped Candira set up the tents as the others worked around them. By the time they were finished, Rafe was taking his leave. "I'll go with him," she said before taking off, hurrying to catch up. Weird, but it left Lionel and Nora alone, which was nice. "Any jobs for me?" she asked, settling one of the horses down for the evening.

Lionel smiled a bit seeing Candira go. "I love this..." He smiled softly. "Pitching camp, setting up a fire...if only I could do some fishing or hunting. Its just simple labor and accomplishment." He looked at her and nodded. "Let's get the tents set up...you wanted to get out of the castle and do something? This is it." He seemed eager about this prospect.

Rafe smiled softly, appearing completely and totally mundane. He was picking up the occasional branch that was long enough to be useful, but not long enough to pose any kind of threat should they burn it. He looked back at her, smiled a bit and then slowly continued on. "So...you joined me to make sure I'm safe?" Oh, he was playing some game with her.

Nora chuckled at his excitement. She rarely saw him so happy as he was when he was doing "simple labor." She smiled at him and dug the tents out. She wasn't afraid of hard work, and often found that she enjoyed it too, though she doubted that she'd ever appreciate it the way Lionel did. It seemed to light up his eyes, and she spent a moment lost in them before she stood up and came to his side. "I'm sure you'll have a chance to do some hunting or fishing later on," she said, unrolling one of the tents from it's ties. "Candira was almost finished putting hers together," she said, gesturing to it. "Why don't you finish that and then come help me with ours."

Candira smirked a little as he looked back at her and asked her that. It wasn't a question she'd been expecting, nor was it really the reason she'd come, but she could play along if she had to. "Maybe. Part of me always wants to make sure you're safe," she said softly. "But that's not the part that made me follow after you just now."

"Oh? Then what made you follow me?" Rafe smirked, enjoying this little game of back and forth. But he had a feeling that this was going to be coming to an end soon. He was eager to move on and he thought she could hold out no longer. "Why is it that you have come here, hmm?"

Lionel smiled and set to do just that. He quickly finished the tent and moved over to continue theirs. "So, are you enjoying this at all? Getting away from the castles and the cities I mean. Just...being able to be yourself instead of hiding behind that royal guise."

Candira's expression didn't change as she came closer to him now, walking toward him steadily. "The part of me that wants you is what made me follow you. The part of me that wants to give you pleasure and take it from you. I came to you because whether or not you and I want to admit it, we crave each other, and I need you now." It was partially an act--a continuation of his fantasy. But it was also very real in the sense that she felt it.

Nora helped him get everything set up in no time, securing it down with Lionel's help and his instructions. When he asked her if she liked it, she walked straight to him and kissed him deeply. "Mmm, I would have to say yes. It's refreshing and liberating to know that I can just be myself. And to know that part of that self is being able to show you how much I love you."

Rafe stopped in his tracks and he looked at Candira. He slowly started to step towards her, a predatory look in his eyes. "Oh I hide nothing, Candira. I admit freely that I want you...I crave you...you swim in my blood." He grabbed her arms firmly, smirking as he used his strength to guide her back up against a tree. "That is why...I long to possess you...to own you...I want to make you mine." He licked his lips and then kissed her with a soft passion. It spoke volumes though. It was gentle and it told her that this was at act to sate his basest desires, just a ruse to add spice and passion to their relationship. When his lips left her's, he nipped firmly on the flesh of her neck. "I'm going to tame that wild spirit...I'll shackle that flame in you...and you'll look up at me with your eyes and beg me to take you...roughly...you'll want me to be hard, as a hunter with prey..." He was looking for any signs that this was too much and that he should tone it down.

Lionel grinned a bit and grabbed her, pulling her to him, kissing her deeply and passionately. "Well, I haven't seen such fire in you before, but I think I could get to like it."

The redhead could sense that he was just playing as well--just as he had been before. And since she knew he was playing, she didn't have a problem with it. Since she knew she was absolutely safe with him, their little game was turning her on. Her eyes darkened with lust, though the soft smile stayed on her face as he took her by the arms. His words, partially true at least, only served to make her want him more. She kissed him back, closing her eyes and giving into the passion there. He was being careful with her, and she appreciated that.

"Mmm... We'll see about that," she teased, though it was probably what would happen if he kept this up. She tilted her head back, pressed against the tree as his lips travled over her neck. "I've never seen a hunter act this way towards his prey before."

Nora gasped as he pulled her back to him and melted under his kiss. When he pulled away she smiled, and laughed a bit, hugging him to her. "I hope so. And I could say the same to you," she said with a chuckle. She kissed him again, happily staying just where she was for as long as he'd let her. She didn't mind working, but just now she liked him a lot more than she liked setting up camp.

"That's why it's going to be fun. I'm going to show you something you haven't experienced before." Rafe started to get a bit rough with her. He kissed her again, heatedly, hungrily, kissing down her neck and nipping firmly at her flesh. He then began to roughly and forcefully remove her clothing. "I'm going to take you, my priestess..." He uttered out.

Lionel's arms left her to finish his work. He wasn't one to simply leave work undone, it just wasn't in him, it wasn't in his nature. Once he was done, he smiled and took her into his arms again, kissing her firmly. "What should we do now, hmm, my princess?"

Candira blushed softly and kissed him back when she could, panting as he started to do more. She couldn't quite seem to catch her breath, and her heart rate clicked up a few notches when he started to undress her. Though nothing was torn, the word "rip" came to mind as he got rid of whatever was in his way. Her own hands worked on him, shaking just a little from the excitement. She started to remove his clothes as well, taking breaks to just touch him.

Nora smiled when he let her go, though she would have preferred to stay where she was. She helped get everything ready for the night before he came back to her, kissing her silly. When he pulled away she smiled and hugged him close. "I'm not sure...if we don't have to actually cook anything, why not just rest for awhile? It's been a long day."

He kissed her heatedly and helped her strip him. He kissed her again and toward her towards the tree, forcefully lifting her hands and binding them to the tree with his shirt so she was facing the tree. He grinned a bit and slammed his open hand upon her bare, exposed rear, spanking her firmly. "You've really been a bad priestess, Candira...a very bad one, holding such thoughts about me. Now I am here on behalf of Lord Sin to punish you. I am the living darkness come to get you and keep you in eternal ecstasy until you lose your mind..." She felt his hard, huge cock rubbing up against her rear as he spanked her yet again.

Lionel looked around and he slowly slipped his boots off and then Nora's as he sat upon the ground that was softened by fallen leaves and he sighed in relief. "You're right...that does feel good." He curled and uncurled his toes, sighing softly. "I love the simple pleasures..."

The heat in his kiss could have melted her ten times over, but she managed to hold her own and kiss him back. She gasped as he packed her towards the tree and then turned her to face her, her naked body at his mercy. And then there was a slap. It wasn't so much that it hurt--just that it was surprising. She jumped just a little whenever he spanked her, and for some odd reason, it was kind of turning her on. She looked over her shoulder, her red hair running down her back in a long braid.

"I think it's a punishment I can live with," she said, groaning as he pressed against her shapely behind and received another little slap. The excitement of being out in the open like this, no matter how secluded they really wore was getting to her as well. Everything about this--even their little play--was forbidden, and it was really getting her going. "Mmm...do your worst," she said softly.

Nora smiled, letting him take her boots too. She mirrored his actions, flexing her toes and feet. "Most pleasures in life are simple enough. It's people who get the idea that they need more." She yawned and stretched a bit. "Then again, no one is perfect," she said with a shrug. She turned to him and looked into his eyes, enjoying the dazzling blue of them. "For instance, the simple pleasure of your gaze and the color of your eyes is wonderful."

"I will...right now...Candira..." He blew on the back of her neck. "I am your demon of lustful punishment...of erotic torture..." He reached around her and played with her nipples, tugging and pulling on them, digging his nails into her breast flesh some as he moved to position himself, his swollen cockhead teasing at her slit, stroking it up and down.

Lionel smiled warmly and looked at her in a similar manner. "Or enjoying your wonderful smile that brightens my day..." He kissed her softly then and wrapped an arm around her. "When I was a child, I would go around, pretending to fight all sorts of things and after I saw you that day...well, I had the idea that you were waiting for me. That you needed saving from something or that you were always watching, so that thought kept me on my best behavior and always practicing to be my very best..."

Back
Top Bottom