Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Monster School

Status
Not open for further replies.
She sighed then closed the door saying "okay tech iam stuck here so might as well accept your help." As he stands in her room he could see its all plane and one backpack on the bed for cloths. she walks over to the bed and tosses it aside an sits down.

Zasso, the new Botany teacher, opened the door to dorm room #5, being greeted by a plain looking room with a large bed in the center, shelves on the right side of the room, and a large window on the back wall.
The ent made a noise of disgust at the plain white room before tossing a large seed onto the ground. Within minutes, the entire room, excluding the window and the bed, was covered in various types of vegetation.
Feeling satisfied, he picked up the key to his classroom off of the pillow and made his way across the campus.

Stepping outside, Zasso was bathed in the warm sunlight of a "Perfect" day. He spread his mossy arms, which shifted into lush green leaves, along with the rest of his body.
His classroom, which he was happy to find, was a greenhouse about the size of a small airplane hangar. Unlocking the door, he stepped inside the building, among the beautiful array of flowers and ferns and trees. He was, truly, among his own kind.

After her little incident with the bird, she decided to explore before dinner time, going around the school with her staff in her hands. She whistled a folk song as she walked, giggling as she controlled the grass that sprang up from each of her steps. She looked over as a sharp glint of glass flashed into her vision. It was the school's greenhouse. She tapped a finger on her lips, thinking it would be empty...but would have a massive storage of seeds. She has used many of her own and needed to resupply on them. She skipped over to the door and knocked politely, before opening the door and walking in. "Hello?" She called out, not really expecting an answer.

Zasso uncamoflauged himself after watching the girl enter his greenhouse. He silently walked up behind her, obviously towering over her feminine form. Amused, he asked in his deep, clear voice,"Ah, yes. Are you here for my class? Or are you looking for something, else?"

Sparks flew from her body as she screamed in surprise and jumped forward into the room. She turned around and threw her hand in an arc in front of her, vines flying from her hand and wrapping around the huge form in front of her. She closed her fist and the vines constricted, normally pinning a normal human and breaking a few bones. She slowly realized it was a plant man...and released her vines. "Oh...I'm..I'm sorry, sir! I didn't know it was a teacher!" She hastily explained, waving her palms in front of her eagerly.

Zasso chuckled deeply at the young girl's surprise. "I guess I'll let it slide, this time." said the Ent, before continuing,"So I ask again, are you here to learn, or not?" He illustrated his question by closing his fist and opening it again, to have produced a rare and beautiful flower.

Aine landed nimblely on the front steps of the large school and looked up at its daunting front. The wind picked up strands of her pale pink hair, twisting its natural curls before setting it down again.
Her white ruffled dress looked good with her hair where she had matchng white bows. Her silver staff, the main source of her powers, caught the sunlight making the big blue crystals shimmer. Takig a deep breath she stepped into the school her staff clinking against the floors.
She noticd that the school as rather empty and with a frown began wandering around.
Aine happened across a greenhouse and stepped in. Immediately the comforting smells surrouded her; the musky scent of soil, crisp foliage, and the many budding flowers.

She got close to him and looked up at the plant, wonder in her face. "I am here to learn, sir." She said, still admiring the flower, wanting to know what kind of seeds produced it. She blushed slightly when she realized she was only wearing her shorts and tanktop still. "Ummm, sir, do I need to go get dressed for your class?" She asked, still blushing and crossing her arms becoming self conscious.

Zasso smirked at the girl, saying,"There is no need to cover yourself, in fact, the more in tune you are with your body, the more you may be in tune with nature, as well." Looking up, he saw, yet, another girl walk into his class. Turning back to the girl before him he said,"Though, for formality's sake, you may call me Mr. Zasso." Grabbing a clipboard used for taking role, he said to both the girls,"If you want to enroll into my class, I am going to require your name."

"I am Sylvia Darkroots, Mr. Zasso." She looked over at the other girl and smiled shyly at her. She walked over to one of the desks and sat down, waving at some of the neighboring plants and made some vines wrap around the legs of the desk and up to the top, sprouting flowers up top. She giggled and leaned back, resting her staff on top of the desk.

Aine returned the shy smile before looking back to the teacher.
"Aine Dioptase." She said giving the teache hr name as well, she went and sat at the desk next to the other girl.
Her white skirt spread around her as she sat.
Her staff stood up straight on the floor thanks to a small amount of her magic.

Zasso wrote Sylvia's and Aine's names down on the clipboard.
"Alright then, let's get this started." said the Ent to himself, putting the clipboard on a table.
"Ah, Nature," started Zasso aloud,"It is what helps shape our world. From a single blade of grass, to a mountainous sequoia tree. It all contains life. Therefore, if you can communicate with that life, then you can also have it do things for you." He emphasized the last part of his speech by flicking his wrist upwards and then in a circle. Suddenly, the vegetation in the room began to shift, organizing its messy, wild vines into neat coils, while also managing to get rid of all of the fallen leaves that littered the ground. The flowers, which were now arranged in a rainbow spectrum of color, positioned themselves in rows behind the Ent.

Sylvia looked in wonder at the display of magic, and felt a trickle of envy. "Sir, we will learn to control nature in this class?" She asked out loud, holding up her hand some and causing a rose to flare into existence on her hand. She held the stem and smiled, tossing it onto the other girl's desk, stem down and de-thorned for her. She turned to the other girl and giggled.

Aine looked mischeiviously at the other girl, picking up the rose to sniff it. Concentrationg her power a drgonsnap flower budded inbetween her hands, the using a little more magic she made it come to life.
Suddenly the flower lifted it's bud and began opening and closing its petals in a biting manner.
"I'm a witch that specializes in nature." Aine whispered, waving her hand over the flower it lost it's animation. "unfortuately I cant do anything big yet." She smiled sadley handing the girl the now dormant flower.

Zasso nodded at Sylvia and said,"Yes. Though I do not control nature through magic, I control it only because it respects me. Though, you may never learn to control plant life in that fashion, you will be able to do what I have done here, in a reasonable amount of time that is."
The Ent's hand twitched, causing the dormant flower to turn a multitude of colors, before sprouting a bouquet of more beautiful flowers entirely.
"Come with me." said Zasso, motioning them to follow him.

Valdemar

He looks at the young girl, before chuckling to himself, he walks to the door, before nodding to her "My dear, we aren't going to start right now, I need you to get settle in and relax." He told her, before pulling out of his sleeve a bottle of fine wine, before placing it down before her "There you go." He told her, before taking a step back, the same purple smoke appears around him, before making him disappear again "I bid ye farewell for now." He told her, before making his way down the hall and to the class room. He stop by Zasso's class, before looking inside, before chuckling "I see, you got a couple to sign up for your class." He said before shrugging "Hope I get a few too."

Zendi

Walks into the class room pushing by Valdemar as she does "Morning everyone." She say, before bowing to the teacher "I'm Zendi Moco." She lifts her head up, before taking a seat looking over to her room mate, before yawning slightly at the moment. She hated being up right now, but there was little choice in that matter.

Zasso writes Zendi's name down as he passes the clipboard. Turning to her he says,"You missed my opening speech, which is fine. Though, it's time to learn, so stand up and follow me."
He walked down the aisles of trees, each bowing as he passed.

Zandi tilts her head to the side, before sighing "Tch, show off." She told him, before getting up and walking behind him slowly. The vampire girl yawns again, she had feed already so, she was feeling a bit tired at the moment. Her tongue flicks over her fangs a couple of times as she continues to walk behind him.

Zasso calls back over his shoulder at Zandi,"It's not showing off if they bow willingly, which they do." Stopping at an old, mystical looking oak tree at the very back of the greenhouse, the ten foot tall Ent bowed on one knee, putting his fist to the ground as a sign of respect for about 7 seconds before standing up and turning around to face his students.
"This, class, is what some people call 'The Tree of Life'."said Zasso, proudly.

Thee sight of the enormous tree was awe inspiring to say the leaves. From its thick trunk to its glossy leaves the tree of life radiated power and unfathomless wisdom. Aine longed to reach out and press a hand to it's bark, how glorious that would feel!
She hugged her silver staff against her chest, looking at the tree in silence.

"I, however, call it the 'Tree of Enlightenment', and you all are about to see why." said Zasso. As soon as he said it, vines held each of the students firmly in place as the tree extended a branch to each of their foreheads, glowing as it did, thus revealing to them the secrets of how to communicate with plants, properly.

"Wow....this is incredible!" She said, feeling knowledge seep into her mind. She Had blushed when her room mate had walked in, but that was quickly replaced by awe and respect for the Ent. The tapped her staff against the ground, making a sunflower pop up, was wanted to try to talk to the plants now. "Hey, can you understand me?" She asked the flower, thinking she was looking stupid. The sunflower nodded and waves a petal at her. She stood there dumbfounded before it.

Once finished, about half an hour later, the tree retracted its branched to which Zasso bowed before turning back to all of them.
"I hope this experience has opened your mind to a different way of thinking. Now, remember, I am holding private lessons overnight, starting at Teacher Dorm Room #5, if you really want to learn about plantlife. So feel free to drop by for either that or if you have any questions. Class Dismissed."said the Ent, trying to avoid being cut off by the bell, which sounded immtediately after he finished speaking. Watching the students go, he felt that he actually accomplished something in his first class. They had potential, now, all they needed to do, was live up to it.

(darn in a limo oh well sense the teacher is not posting having my girl move on)
Jean Walked out of her dorm room after having a private lesson with the teacher. she walked around the school . she then left the school and walked around the school yard coming across the greenhouse. she should be in class she knew that but she knew from the smell that not everything in the green house was plant something else was alive in there. she had go take a look so she walked over to the green house and just opened up the door and walked right on in. She did not bother knocking if he asked she would say she wanted to see the plants and did not know he was there unless he could figure out that she could smell him what ever he was.

wildkat said:
(darn in a limo oh well sense the teacher is not posting having my girl move on)

Someone didn't look hard enough.

Wolf_Demon said:
Valdemar

He looks at the young girl, before chuckling to himself, he walks to the door, before nodding to her "My dear, we aren't going to start right now, I need you to get settle in and relax." He told her, before pulling out of his sleeve a bottle of fine wine, before placing it down before her "There you go." He told her, before taking a step back, the same purple smoke appears around him, before making him disappear again "I bid ye farewell for now." He told her, before making his way down the hall and to the class room. He stop by Zasso's class, before looking inside, before chuckling "I see, you got a couple to sign up for your class." He said before shrugging "Hope I get a few too."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom