Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Monster School

Status
Not open for further replies.
(lol)

Her face became red in anger as she watched him snickering at her.
"I am not a sir and I will not sit here like a tempermental child." She said standng indifferent to what he had said. She crossed her arms stubbornly and lifted her head defiently.

"That does it." He walked over to her and sat down in the chair and pulled her to lay her stomach on his lap. "I dunno if you're the kind of girl who gets turned on by this, but I know its humiliating in front of a video camera when you aren't consent." He pointed to a random wall and smirked. "Small micro camera watching..." He began to spank her, telling her this was her fault and that she needed to listened to him. Eventually, he let her go and laughed. "This should be a viral video...now then...get to making that candle...otherwise well...Your lunch from me will only be a dog biscuit."

Aine bit her lip as he bent her over his lap and spanked her, she got turned on but that all ended whenever he mentioned the video. She gaped at him and held her hands close to her mouth.
'Who does he think he is? Time to show him a lesson. Let me out.' With that Alvah began menipulations Ain angerpoking and prodding as it steadily rose.
Veins pulsed on her hands and temple as the potion tried working against the magic trying to swell inside her. Her heart raced as she tried to not get so angry.
"You...Wouldnt dare.." She said, teeth ginding. There was a slight throb in her head but nowhere near the pain it usually was.

Ichiro took notice of all that was going on with her body and noted the unusual veins popping out of her hands pretty much. "Of course..." He walked over to a computer and began to hide the screen by having his back block it from her. He began to mumble his process. "Take the data from the camera...move it tot he computer aaand...send..." He smirked and backed away, showing her a screen that said 'video uploaded'. "Video's now on Youtube and I'm a guy who has a lot of subscribers...I'm sure it'll go viral within a few moments." Though this was all a fluke. He had to see if she would transform...then he could use her as a live subject for practice on the creating a cure for the Curse.

Aine was about to explode from anger but a sense of calm suddenly filled her. Crossing her arms a sly smile spread across her face.
"Bullshit because you left something out. Unless you magically converted that video right there then you would not have been able to upload that video. It has to be in .wiv format and usually cameras arent." She said tossing her hair over her shoulder in a haughty way.
Her blue eyes would appear different now, instead of their bright blue they'd now be a murky blue as if Alvahs hold on her was strengtening.

Ichiro blinked. "Huh...well then you little pisshead nerd...You got me." He teased with a shrug. "No matter. I still have the video footage and I can upload it whenever I want to." He took notice of what happened with her eyes, but said nothing about it. "Anywho...get to making that candle. If you can't make a simple candle, then you won't be able to attend this class again...and hm...lets make it interesting...if you make a candle that truly surprises me, then I'll reward you with something that you can have, if I approve of it... but if you fail and bore me...I'll kick you off the island."

Valdemar woke up before grabbing his head lightly "Someone get the license plates of that truck that hit me." He looks over to Jean rubbing his head some more, before placing his hand onto her and leaning in and kissing it lightly "You didn't need to watch over me. I am a demon after all. I'm pretty touch." He lays back into bed, before looking up at her "What time is it anyway?" He asked her at the moment, before rolling over on his side towards her direction "Could you be a dear and get me some water."

Zendi shakes her head lightly, before kissing her forehead lightly "Now tell me all that happen." He told her, before rubbing against her head lightly. She pulls out a bottle from her pockets and pulls out the cork, before placing it against her lips "Drink some of this." She told her, this clear liquid was cold and tasted like mint "This will help you a bit." She told her, before smiling at her.

Jean looked at the teacher and grinned "yea well i had fun anyway dragging you". "As for the time its noon you slept all night and all morning like a BABY". "As for the water be right back". She left and got him a glass of water then brought it to him.

Charles, Sakura and Tenji

Charles knew that after he had felt the magic drain, training was the top thing he needed, thus he went to the martial fighting teacher, to work on fighting with the staff he had on himself. He looked at Tenji and gave the man a nod of his head as he promised to work hard this day. Charles, didn't want to be caught off guard, if someone too his abilities to use magic away. He wanted to at least be able to defend himself if that happened.

Tenji smiled a bit, he had heard a new student who was still in bow and sword had arrived,but had yet to meet them or any other willing students. He looked at Charles and nodded his head, having the young man show him his stance. When he did Tenji let out a sigh, the young mage had a whole lot of work to do just on that. He most likely didn't know nearly enough about how to fight wtih a weapon at all. Tenji walked over and quietly fixed the stance of the young mage, to show him, his errors. Tenji figured it would take time, but if the young mage wanted to work with him onthe side of his magic training, that was fine. It wasn't like he had anything else that was pressing at the moment after all.

As they trained, Sakura looked in and smiled at her father teaching, the young male mage. He was a great teacher, she knew, he had taught her everything she knew as far as how to fight without magic. She looked in, thinking if she should enter the room or not, and in the end just deciding to move on, and get a good walk in. It was pleasant to know, that at least her father was finally teaching at the school, even just a bit.

She smiled and drank some of the liquid, feeling a little strength return to her bones. "Thank you, honey." She leaned up to kiss her softly, before downing the rest of the liquid, feeling more strength return. "I'm afraid I won't be full again for a few more hours yet....What do you want to do till then?" She stayed laying down, resting as much as she could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom