Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Monster School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vendi looks at the girl, before tilting her head to the side and taking her rose from her "I see, you're a nature magic user." She told her, before showing her fangs. She pulls her into her arms after the handshake, places her arms around her, before pulling her close to her "I'm not interested in your planets my dear." She whisper in her ear, before showing off her fangs to her "I will leave them along." Nibbling on the side of her neck lightly. She could feel her fangs just barely scratch the side of her neck "I'm more interested in this." She told her flicking her tongue across her neck gently and giggling.

Hey eyes widened in shock and she went stiff in the other girl's arms, confused. "What...what are you doing?" She shuddered as she felt her wet tongue rub over her skin, and blushed heavily. She didn't know if she should fight back or not....it felt good...but wrong at the same time. "Don't...don't be rough ok?" She pleaded, not knowing is the other girl would listen. Without warning, a shower of sparks exploded from her body, surprising them both. "I...I can't control my other powers like my plant skills..." She mumbled out, still blushing.

Zendi smiles to her, before being taking back my the sparks a bit "Hm, interesting." She told her, before calming her self for a moment "I guess, we will have to take this slow then." She told her, before slowly sinking her fangs into neck and suckling her blood slowly. The feeling of her warm blood make her shiver in excitement. It had been a while since she had feed on fresh blood. The hormones released by her fangs would give her room mate a near organismic feeling with each suck she took a little bit more blood. Her hands up and down her body slowly over her legs and tummy squeezing her breasts every once in a while.

She gasped out as she felt her fang sink into her flesh, before being replaced with soft moans. She closed her eyed and wrapped her arms around the other girl, one hand on the back of her head and the other around her waist. This...this was so new! The loved the feeling, and felt her legs start to shudder from a mix of pleasure and weakening. She felt her breasts being played with, along with her chest, and cried out in pleasure, feeling like butter in the other girl's strengthening grip. "This...this is amazing..." She whispered out, feeling her arms grow heavier till they just slid from Zendi.

Zendi manages to control herself, her room mate blood was so rich and delicious, she could drink it all up. Pulling her fangs out, before wiping the blood from her lips with a lick. Zendi didn't take to much, she probably took about a pint from her room mate, before sitting her back on her bed "Mm, that was beautiful my dear. I've not had such fresh and tasty blood in a while." She told her, before sitting on the bed beside her. The wounds she left on her neck didn't bleed as she runs her hand along her tummy "I'll have to suck some more sometime." She told her, before leaning in and giving her lips a kiss "I think that we will get along just fine my dear."

She smiled in response and giggled, feeling slightly light headed. "Well...that was a first for me." She blushed heavily and more sparks blew out from her. She cursed softly and tried to control herself. "Since we are obviously going to enjoy a very...close relationship, can I..*More sparks* lay with you for now?" Her face was cherry red, despite her recent blood loss. She reached up to her neck and felt the twin prick and pulled her hand away, only seeing little drops on her skin. "I will try not to ignite your bed on fire." She smiled innocently.

When Aiden turned back to sigh unhappily towards Ally, what he saw was not a cute lil' ginger cat, but a good eight feet of solid muscle, fur and teeth in the form of a hefty, powerful gorilla. "I don't need anyone to save me!" she cried, randomly beating her chest as a large male gorilla would, her shining canines exposed to the angel-demon boy and the room suddenly looking a look smaller than it was before. "But.." she mumbled as he transformation ended and her body slowly shifted back to normal, she grabbed a sheet as this happened and once again covered herself whilst also clothing herself with the same clothing she had just taken off and placed onto the bed before her demonstration. After dressing and replacing the sheet on the bed she shrugged her shoulders gently and blinked abscently, finishing her previous sentance with "Thanks for the help anyway I guess. But what the attitude or I'll eat you." she remarked rather smartly, her head turned to one side and a huge grin appearing on her face. It seemed she actually was quite serious.

(crap you all started oh well my intro post)
Jean Johnson got out of a limo and took a look at the school then at the driver who would not look at her. she turned to the man in the passenger seat and said "Do you think the teachers would be safe if i want into a rage might as well keep me home". The man said not a word and car drove away. she gave a angry sigh and walked into the school and found out were her dorm room was and walked to it. she looked at all the other students as she passed and noted that some were not human by their smell and some human. She did not say hi to anyone but rather just looked at them like they were threats. she never got along with anyone cause of her short temper. She found her dorm room and walked slamming the door behind her and tossing her bag on the bed. she fell back on the bed and looking at the ceiling she said "they better not piss me off or this whole place will be destroyed then I'm running away my clan wont take me back after that".

Valdemar

Valdemar tilts his head to the side, as he see Jean goes to the side. He could tell by the look on her face. He could tell that look on her face wasn't go "Well, there goes trouble." He thinks to himself, before cracking his neck lightly. He follows her to her room, see she slam the door which just confirm his suspection about her, before coming up to the door and knocking on it lightly "Hello in there." He calls out into the room and awaits for her to come to the door and open it.

Zendi

Zendi looks at the girl, before thinking to herself for a moment. She tilts her head to the side, before thinking to herself a moment. She was scratching the side of her face, before moving back for a moment "I guess so, just try not to burn the room down." She told her, before pulling her closer to her, laying on the bed in her in her arms. The young vampire smiles licking her lips once again. Her hand roams over her head slowly at the moment.

Jean hears someone at her door and gets up and walked over to it and opens it a creak looking at the boy. "so boy what do you want"? she eyed the boy up and down for just a brief moment before looking at him in the face trying to decided if this boy was a threat or just trying to be friendly.

Valdemar looks at her, before tilting his head to the side "I'm no boy, I'm much older then you." He told her, smiling to her "I'm one of your teachers. I will have at least respected form a fellow one that has canine blood in them." He said to her, he was in his full wolf form, she could smell both the canine and demon on him "So, if you might lose the attitude with me."

When Aiden saw the gorilla he sighed. It seemed that she was trying to scare him, or at least find ways to make herself appear bigger than her attitude showed. He smiled and shook his head. "I am sorry for the attitude, I don't let my demon side out much and he gets lonely after so long." He said as he looked around the room. "Isn't it kind of strange that they put a girl and a guy in the same room?" He asked, wondering what they were thinking was going to happen. He hadn't been in many schools, but he was sure they would have kept guys and girls separated. That was how the world seemed to work anyway.

Ally slid back onto the heavenly, marshmallow-soft comfort of her new bed, sighing contently as she did so. She pushed back using both palms on the side of the cold steel frame, then shrugged her shoulders as a short reply to the boys question. "I 'unno. Either one of two reasons I can think of." She began with a mumble, her legs kicking in the air between the two beds and slapping together a few times as she pulled them towards one-another, making it so she did not kick Aiden. "First option is that they think we're mature enough to not kill or hump each-other to death and behave mature adults. Or.." she mumbled, removing a purple, purple grape flavored loly-pop from her pocket and removing the wrapping before then popping it into her mouth. She shifted backwards and slid her legs up to lean on Aiden's bed, using her tiptoes to repeatedly poke the boy in the lower stomach. "Or they just want us to repeatedly screw until they have an army of superpowered babies." She mumbled comicly as she looked at the ceiling. "I'd prefer the first. No offence, but I prefer a guy who knows what he's doing." she teased gently. She had no intention of sleeping with him, she was just being a bitch for kicks.

Aiden swatted at her feet when she poked at his stomach. "I believe that the first option seems more prudent." he said, avoiding her comments about what she prefers in a guy. "I can only imagine the scary animal kids you would pop out." As soon as the comment left his lips he slapped his hand over his mouth. That wasn't something he would normally say, not in this form anyway. He could hear the deep laughter in his head coming from his demon side. "I am sorry I don't really know what got into me."

She relaxed in the other girl's arm, enjoying the companionship. She glowed a soft green in contentment, the flowers in the room growing fuller and brighter in color then normal, matching her mood. She grinned and wagged her fingers, making twin shoots of ivy come out from outside and into the room, wrapping themselves around the bed frame. She then called in some shoots from a strawberry plant she had planted that morning, and picked a few from the stem before dismissing it. She popped one into her mouth before offer one up to her roomy.

"I can see it." Simon chuckled onto himself. He notice the school that he'll be enrolling in and was prepared to face his adventure head on. The only this was that he was 300 feet away from the school. He kept his eyes back onto the road and continued driving. He winced a bit as his eyes stung a bit. Reminding himself to be more careful when using that ability. Having good vision does take ones toll afterall. Finding the student parking lot, he parks his car and grabbed his bags. "It's bigger then I expected..." he thought and smiled. He scrached his head and began to wonder if theres a map of the area. Finding his dorm room would be quite a blessing. Although, for his lifestyle, getting lost could be quite fun. He shrugged his shoulder and heads on in.

Ally suddenly darted up out of her relaxed, splayed out position and dove the entire length of the room over to where Aiden was sitting, her body shifting into the form of a massive, white tiger. She roared as she slammed herself down atop his body, teeth sharp and shimmering before they were raised and seemed to be used as a veritable scare tactics, only inches away from Aiden's face. They seemed to be able to tear through his flesh within a second and with a humans intelligence, an attack was going to leave him down and out. Her claws were placed upon his chest, so close that even without actually trying to they cut lightly into his flesh, leaving marks that to any other seemed like Ally and Aiden had been doing something they really should not of been doing. "What was that, Bird-boy!? You better watch who you're talking to and -control- that devil bitch inside you before I tear your throat out! He might share your mind but you should know how not to -speak-" she growled, gritting her teeth, which were still only inches from Aiden's fleshy face. Suddenly she turned and darted over the open expance of the room and before he could blink she was out of the window and gone. She stopped, leapt into the air and shifted into the form of a hawk, floating gracefully above the houses and buildings on the island. She stopped as a sweet, fruity scent hit her, and dove straight down as swiftly as hawk-ishly possible, plumetting towards a girl standing in a garden and a boy standing just outside the garden who looked a little weird. She came to a stop atop the garden fence, and shifted her head to look between the two.

[Jugger, I hope it's okay that I sorta put you near Felixia? I mean, you said you wanted to RP so..thar you are.]]

Wolf_Demon said:
Valdemar looks at her, before tilting his head to the side "I'm no boy, I'm much older then you." He told her, smiling to her "I'm one of your teachers. I will have at least respected form a fellow one that has canine blood in them." He said to her, he was in his full wolf form, she could smell both the canine and demon on him "So, if you might lose the attitude with me."
She saw his wolf form and no doubt she smelt the canine from the start and knew what he was but that did not matter she did not want to be here. sense he was her teacher she gave a sigh and said "look tech I'm not in a good mood right now all the people i have known treat me like I'm some bomb about to explode at any given moment you might want to do the same for when i go into my mix form i lose all sight of who is my enemy and who is not i tend to kill everyone in my sight or try to ". she thought it best to warn him first so that way he will not end up dead like the others she killed. She did not slam the door in his face but stood there waiting for him to speak.

She turned her head toward the hawk that landed on the fence and smiled at it, stooping down to pick up a strawberry before going over to it, offering. "Hey there little bird, how are you?" She smiled as the berry was snapped out of her hand and eaten. She waved her hand in a circle, and vines shot out, wrapping around the girls legs and stopping her from flying. "You should really stop causing a ruckus, I can hear you from my room you know. It's hard to enjoy...company when you hear a roar every thirty seconds." She blushed lightly and hid the bite mark on her neck.

Valdemar

Valdemar tilts his head to the side, before looking at her. There was no expression on his face at all at the moment. A few moment had past, before a smirk form on his face "Oh, is that so. I think you might be my favorite student then." Suddenly in front of her eyes a purple smoke appears all around him. When it all settles he was gone from that place "Why don't you close the door we need to talk then." Valdemar had appeared inside of her room "I'm a wolf and a demon If you think my powers so week as if not to stop you, you are work. I'm going to help you wither you like it or not, for that's my job."

Zandi

Takes the strewberry from her, before munching on it. She smiles to her, before petting her head. She looks up towards the hawk, before sighing slightly at the moment "Jezz, these pest." She told her, before continuing to pets her room mate head. Her eyes begin to glow blood red at the moment as she looks over to the hawk and hissing lightly at the moment. Her arm moves over the bite marks of her room mates to hide them "Such distasteful behavior."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom