Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Candira

"I love you too...I love you so much..." He said gently to her as he continued to thrust his meat into her pussy. His hot breath was gently hitting her neck when his lips moved across he neck. His hands went to her cheeks, gently caressing them as his mouth finally went to her lips to kiss her passionately and lovingly as he pressed himself into her over and over, feeling himself slowly coming closer to the point he'd burst inside her. "Sapphire..." He said gently to her..."I want you to...have my child..." He said out of the sheer moment of the scene, the feeling in the air and the passion floating around them.

Sapphire closed her eyes and arched into him, panting softly and moving her body with his. She shivered as his breath hit her neck. She moaned as she thrust into her again and again, bringing her closer and closer each time. She moaned softly as he caressed her cheeks. And then his lips met hers again. She kissed him back passionately, holding him close. When he broke the kiss his words shocked her, but she went with it, swept up in the moment as well. "I want to," she said softly. "Please, let me..."

He nodded and went back to kissing her, silencing any moans that would come out of her mouth as he began to pick up pace, thrusting into her harder, and moving his body so that each thrust hit her insides just right until the point his hot seed began to seep out into her womb. When he did so, his lips went to hers and he stayed still as he felt his cock explode with seed into her.

She moaned into his lips, panting and shivering as he took her again and again. Her hands on his back came to a stand still and her nails scratched just a little as her hands ran down his back. Each time he thrust into her she felt better and better, and she found herself in a world of pleasure just as he started to cum. She hit her climax as he filled her with his seed. Her body arched up into his and she kissed him deeply to help muffle the sounds of pure pleasure that threatened to escape her. Her pussy milked his cock for all he could give and she let herself just writhe underneath him. It was so good...

When all of it was over with, he fell down beside her, panting hard as he looked to her, smiling. He couldn't believe he had cum inside her...to impregnate her with his child. He hoped he wouldn't regret it later, because he only said that because of the moment...But he knew if Sapphire was truly okay with having his child, he would be happy that she would bare it as well. "That was amazing...lover..." He said gently to her before closing his eyes with a deep sigh. "I love you...so much."

This evening had been full of surprises. She was so happy to have him back with her--that he wanted her to be in his life, even if it wouldn't be perfect. She smiled back at him, panting as he fell to the side. She'd let him cum inside of her. He wanted her to have his child...it made her smile and want to be with him that much more. "You were spectacular, Nathan." She was a little scared because she felt so much for him after only knowing him for such a short time...but Sapphire wanted to give him everything she could. And she wanted to share everything with him. "I love you too." She snuggled into him and closed her eyes.

Nathan smiled as he looked to her...happy that she allowed him to shoot his seed into her womb so that she would bare their child into the future. He smiled and laid next to her, cuddling next to her and he held her close. "I'm glad to have you in my life...I'm glad to have ever met you in the first place..." He said before kissing her forehead. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep...peace to come at last to him.

"I'm so glad..." She felt tears come to her eyes but she blinked them away, smiling as she held him tight. He kissed her forehead and then he was out like a light. She stroked his hair lovingly and after a few moments drifted off to a peaceful sleep herself.

The next morning, Nathan was awaken by the sounds of shouting and yelling as well as hard, leather shoes hitting the floorboards as everyone was panicking. Nathan got out of the bed and walked outside, grumbling as he looked out to see the ship was being grabbed by tentacles from a squid. The head had already eaten the front bow.

Sapphire woke just as Nathan did, sitting up quickly. Groggy from sleep she snapped her fingers and was dressed in a tight pair of brown pants and a low cut shirt kept in place by a green bustier. Her hair was in a braid by the time she reached the door and saw what was happening. "Seriously?" She thought she might still be dreaming until the ship rocked again. "Alright, out of the way." She walked straight for the creature, electricity arcing all over her body. She was already chanting under her breath.

Nathan watched as Sapphire began to walk toward the creature, her body becoming electric. He chuckled and walked a little behind her as she continued on. "Shocking it to death? And the fact we're in salt water will just make it worse for him I am assuming?" He said before cracking his knuckles. "Alright then...Lets see if your plan can work."

Though she was aware of Nathan and his quips, she ignored them for the time being, focusing instead on the spell. The fact that they were all in salt water was something she needed to adjust for given the spell. She walked straight for it, the sight of her telling the crew to move for her. Once she got close enough, the woman let loose a storm of lightning onto the creature she managed to reduce the amount of water that was affected by the spell, but the crew would get a nasty shock if they were wet and not far enough away. It was plenty angry and surprised when the lightning slammed into it--so much so that it freed the ship, which meant that they were in trouble.

She turned to Nathan. "Finish it off. I have to do something about this boat..."

"Yeah yeah. Just keep this thing afloat. The bottom of the boat's taking in water too quickly and we'll sink if we don't do somethin." He walked over to one of the barrels and looked inside it to see fish. Looking over to the squid, who was laying on the boat, mouth open but still holding onto it and bringing it downward slowly, he kicked the barrel over and let the fish out. Walking over to a box marked TNT, he smirked. The TNT was for dynamite fishing...which would explain the fish he had just kicked over...but this would be the biggest haul they'd catch this whole trip. Dropping the box into the barrel, he took off his shirt and held it over one of the still weakly lit torches that burned during the night. When it caught on fire, he dropped it into the barrel and kicked it, rolling swiftly toward the open mouth of the squid, The barrel forced itself into the squid's mouth, causing it to swallow the bomb...before eventually blowing up. the head didn't explode, but it did die...slowly slipping off the boat and into the water. Now they just needed Sapphire to keep the boat afloat.

The witch jumped down a hole in the top deck and a sailor caught her on the next level. She just flashed him a smile and set to work doing something about this damn boat. "There'd better be a port somewhere around here. Anything I patch is going to be temporary at best." That said, she let loose chant after chant, sapping her strength as she made boards of wood grow back into place where she could--she summoned waves to form the bow of the boat that had been demolished and then froze them into place. A protection charm layered over that, plus one for heat resistance. She did her best to clear out the water that was in the ship or use it for more patching, but it would only be temporary. When she was finished, the sailors assessed that the would just barely make it into port for repairs.

Hearing this, Sapphire sank to her knees, panting, exhausted from her work. "Someone get me upstairs please."

When his job was done, Nathan went down below deck to see if Sapphire was okay. Seeing her drop to her knees, seeming tired, he walked over to her and picked her up when she asked someone to help her up. "Don't worry Sapphire. I'll help you out here." He said before standing up with her in his arms. Walking her upstairs he walked her into the bedroom and laid her down onto the bed as the sailors began to work on repairs to the ship and add ice to the ice hull, thinking it would somewhat help it stay frozen with other cold materials around it. "Are you alright...? You look like you just worked up more than you could handle. Just rest...you deserve it babe."

She was surprised that he was by her side so quickly. When he picked her up, she wrapped her arms around him and let him carry her upstairs. She had no problems accepting his help when she was in so much need. When he put her down, she lay back on the bed. "I'll be okay...it was just too much at once...but it was worth it if it means we won't die at sea." She smiled softly and closed her eyes. "Rest sounds like an excellent plan, Nathan." And with that, the redhead was out again.

Nathan smiled when she agreed to his plan to sleep. He smiled and petted her head a bit and wiped the hair from her face when she fell asleep. "Good night my red headed witch..." He said whispering to her before turning to walk out of the cabin to help aid the sailors in the repairs and help tend to the wounded...as for the dead...they were given proper nautical burials.

Hours later, the gentle rocking of the boat woke Sapphire. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, wondering how late it was. She still felt pretty weak, but she wouldn't get much done by laying around all day. Maybe she'd go see if Damian was all right. Or if she found Nathan before that, she might see if he would keep her company. She was still tired, but sleeping now would mean no sleep tonight.

Darian was among one of the wounded. He wasn't fatally wounded, thankfully, though he broke his leg...which was a downfall for him in his pride, career, and physical form. He couldn't cook with just one leg...Not sitting down when everything in the kitchen was so spaced out. He sighed as he leaned back against the wooden wall of one of the ship's exterior walls and he looked up and watched the sky just slowly go by...somewhat enjoying the peace after the ordeal that had just came upon the crew, but also trying to lose himself so that he would not have to deal with the sorrows of not being able to do his life's work.

Sapphire asked around and found out about Darian's injuries. She found him outside, just staring at the sky. She frowned when she saw what had happened. "Mind if I sit down?" she asked, leaning over a bit so he wouldn't have to shield his eyes so much to see her.

Looking over when he heard Sapphire's voice, he smiled as he patted the area next to him. "Ah...Sapphire...Its good to see you little witch of the east. At least something has come this day that will actually make living worthwhile. Sigh...I wish I was never out on the deck to deliver food when that abominable creature came...and I almost lost my life." He looked down to his leg that was wrapped with bandages, which were internally stained with some blood. "Sadly I lost my leg in the encounter...and my profession along with it, if I do not have my full mobility."

She took a seat next to him and listened as he told her about his day. "I'm sorry, Darian." She frowned and gave him a little hug. "I wish I could have done something sooner. I'm always sleeping when you all get into trouble," she said with a chuckle. Still, he'd been very kind to her, and she wanted to return the favor. "Well, you know, you can still chop up onions." She smiled and wished that he could do what....

When he told her his career was pretty much over, she looked up at the sky and thought for a moment. "Well that's not necessarily true," she said, looking at him. "I can enchant some things for you so that they'll do the work for you until you heal. You might be a little slower once you heal, but I'm sure that you'll be able to walk again. Or I can teach you some charms if you want."

"Thats mighty fine of you to offer Sapphire...But my leg won't heal. I may wake up in the future and it might be 'healed'," He motioned sarcasm with his fingers at the word, "but it won't be the same. My leg will, as you say, slow me down and it will probably lock up every now and then...It can't heal without magic, and I already know you are not a user of white magic, but of black magic." He turned and smiled to her as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "I guess I can take on someone new to become my protege, teach him or her all that there is about cooking as I chop onions, as you say." He chuckled and let his hand move back to his side before he took a deep sigh, a small smile on his face. "Though the time we knew each other was short my friend, I will treasure it always to know there are people who are still as innocent as you are in this world."

Damian's laments were making her sad as well. She'd started off trying to cheer him up and it seemed like everything came out all wrong. His plans to take on a protege when he was still so young made her wonder if he was more depressed than he seemed. His final compliment to her didn't really seem like one given the circumstances, but she took what he gave her. Sapphire was hardly innocent, but he didn't know that. And honestly? She didn't want him to. She was done with her past.

"You know...there's a little magic inside of everyone. That's not just a cheesy saying--we've done studies on it. Everybody has the potential to learn to harness that. I know there's a white mage where we're going who could help you. There's a temple near the harbor. I think it's one of the only outposts we have in this new place. Maybe she can help?" She hugged him again, not knowing what else to do for him. "The key is to never lose hope. Stay positive, Damian." She smiled and let him go, still sitting next to him.

He smiled and patted her head again. "I thank you my friend...but you have an adventure to go on with your boyfriend...or rather...lover. Haha...you were...well...moaning so loud that people in the mess hall could hear...you did know the mess hall is directly under the captain's cabin...yes?" He said laughing. "Though go ahead. Travel with him, don't worry about me. Just send a white mage this way if you are able to do so in your travels." He smiled and closed his eyes. "I think I am going to take a nap...you are free to stick around if you wish, my friend."

Back
Top Bottom