Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Candira

She laughed and let him pat her on the head. He was a nice guy. "Aww, thanks, Darian. I'm gonna eat now. Don't forget to do that yourself!" She said nothing on the topic of her bastardly friend, and simply took a plate full of food to a nearby table, smiling at a few sailors that were seated there. They seemed nervous, but as all she did was eat and drink, they went about doing the same.

Nathan remained inside the cabin, listening to the sailors below laugh and enjoy themselves. It sickened him that they were so carefree. He really couldn't wait until they got out into the new land. He wondered if Sapphire would enjoy the new life she would have with this version she now knew. He wasn't like his compassionate self before...but he was trying not to hurt her at all. He was still worried about whether he was truly a psycho or not. These hidden feelings of blood lust really confused him, despite the fact he could easily endure them.

After while, Sapphire returned to the cabin Nathan was in. She had a plate of food with her. Not sure whether he was awake or not, she draped a napkin over it to keep it warm and set it on the table next to the bed. "Don't forget to eat," she whispered. And then she was gone, not wanting to bother him. She leaned against the door in thought and wondered if she really could make it work between the two of them. He wasn't the same guy...but maybe he was enough of the same person that she would find something new to fall in love with.

Nathan remained still when she came in and placed the food. When she whispered, he turned over, only to see her shut the door. Getting up, he turned on the lights and began to slowly eat the food. Not really enjoying it or hating it, he finished soon enough and eventually left to go find Sapphire. He wondered what she was up to...He wasn't really looking forward to sleep like he said he was. He ate, now he was awake. Though he felt tired.

Sapphire was out on the deck, not far off. She was leaning against the railings and watching the last of sunset. It was a pretty sight out on the ocean like this. She watched the waves and felt at peace. If she really needed to, she could commit to a live like this--traveling on the seas with friends. The idea of adjusting to living with an assassin seemed a bit more daunting, but in different ways. Getting used to the idea of him being a trained killer was harder than she thought it might be.

When Nathan had found Sapphire, he walked over to her and just stood beside her, silent as he looked up at the stars of the night. "Its pretty out isn't it?" He said, feeling a bit dumb for trying to make some idle conversation. "Just us under the stars. I guess this is what some people call Romantic or something, right?" He said as he turned to look at her, his face not exactly in a smile, but his eyes looking as if he was enjoying the time with her, and eager to spend more time with her since it was just the two of them alone out in the open.

She smiled when she saw him coming toward her. It was very pretty and the stars were just coming out. His attempts at small talk and flirting were amusing. She nodded. "Yeah, some people would say it was." She watched him and straightened up a bit. "I thought you were tired. Did you eat?"

He nodded. "Yes. I ate a little. Thank you...Sapphire." He said as he turned to look at her, his hands to go to her hips to pull her close to him so they were against each other, hip to hip as he looked her in the eyes. "I...I'm still regretting what I did. About...What happened when I feared for your life because of what I had to do. What I already did. And what might happen to me...us in the future."

She was glad he'd eaten. Despite her having wanted to light him on fire earlier, she worried about his health too. He pulled her close to him, her hands resting on his shoulders now as she held herself just a little apart from him so she could see his face. Her eyes gazed into his as he told her what he was feeling and she squeezed his shoulders.

"Well, I'm not going to argue with you about it being regrettable," she said softly, kissing his cheek. "But you were doing what you thought was best...it makes it very difficult to stay mad at you, you know." She put her arms around him now and just held him, wanting to reassure him that things would be all right.

He smiled gently as he looked into her eyes and held her close as she held him. "I love you." He said gently to her before he kissed her lips gently before pulling away from her slowly. He smiled at her and looked up to the moon for a bit before looking down to her. "It is getting late...we should probably get some sleep."

Sapphire smiled too, as he embraced her. Even if he wasn't the same as before, it didn't mean that he had to be so far from what he was. And even if he was, she saw no reason to fault him for it. She smiled even more as he told her he loved her and then kissed her. "I love you too, Nathan." She smiled and stayed close to him as he pulled away.

"Do you think you'll be all right by yourself?" It seemed like a silly question, but it was legitimate. He seemed lonely, despite his independence. She could sleep with him if he really wanted...and if she had to be honest, she was a little lonely without him. She was just going to end up thinking about him anyway.

Nathan shook his head to her question. "No...I think I'll be horrible by myself...I think I'll need some company for the night." He said, smiling as he picked her up into his arms and began to walk her into the cabin's deck. "Lets hope this company won't make too much noise to attract the sailors to eavesdrop on us..." He said, chuckling a bit as he looked to Sapphire with an earnest smile and a look of love in his eyes.

For a moment she was really worried about him, but when he smiled at her, she felt relief and had to laugh a little at his line. She put her arms around him as he picked her up, the pretty woman smiling at him. "Well, we'll just have to be quiet then." She leaned up and kissed his cheek. It was good to see him a bit like his old self--even if he wasn't quite the same.

He walked with her until they were into the captain's chambers and he laid her down on the bed gently. He began to slowly take off his shirt before tossing it into the corner as he crawled on top of her, his lips glazing up and down her neck gently and sensually, not doing anything else to her body for a few minutes before he reached down to the hem of her shirt and began to slowly lift it up.

She smiled and held onto him as he took her to the captain's chambers and then lay her down. Sapphire watched him as he started to undress, smiling softly as he did, though she didn't move to start anything herself. For now, she just let him do it, enjoying the show. As he crawled onto her she stared up into his eyes, able to look into them again without pain or anger. They weren't quite the same, but they were the eyes of someone she loved.

His lips dipped down to her soft skin and shivers ran up and down her spine at the way he kissed her neck. A sigh of pleasure escaped her and she put her arms around him, one hand in his snowy hair. For a few moments, she simply reveled in the pleasure he was giving her neck, running her fingers up and down his back.

And then he was lifting her shirt--or rather the top half of her dress. The ties holding it on magically undid themselves to make the process easier for him.

When he pulled her shirt over her head, he looked down to her body for a moment, as if taking in the vision of her half nude body in front of him. He smiled and leaned down, kissing her neck some more as his hand went to massage and play with her breast while the other one helped keep him up. He loved the feeling of her bare skin against his own...it really turned him on. She could soon feel his erection against her leg as he lay between her, pleasing her body ever so gently like he used to, but with a mysterious new touch that only experienced people could send to their lovers. He loved her...he wanted to show her this the best he could. He wanted to show her that the only thing that changed for him was his personality and attitude...not his feelings toward her.

Sapphire was happy to let him show her how he felt. In fact, she was craving it. Her hands let him go as he took off her top, leaving her half naked on his bed. The way he looked at her only convinced her that his feelings hadn't changed. His smile and the kisses he visited on her neck added to that argument. She smiled softly herself, tilting her head for him so that he had more of her sensitive skin to work with.

She moaned softly as he played with her breast and she felt his erection press against her through her skirt and panties. The witch ran her fingers lovingly up and down his spine as he played with her body and she ground against him just a bit, still keeping things gentle, though she was eager for him.

Eventually his lips moved from her neck to someplace lower. He crawled down more, his lips kissing a trail down her flesh until they were onto her breast. He was gently kissing and sucking her fleshy globe as his fingers continued to play with her nipples. He wanted to make her feel good...He didn't want to hurt her anymore. "I love you..." He whispered to her through kisses. Eventually one of his hands trailed down her smooth body until they slipped into her underwear and began to rub his fingers gently up and down her crevice.

As his lips trailed down her body, she felt a familiar surge of heat coursing through her veins. He was so gentle with her...it was difficult to keep her mind focused on anything but the way he touched her. It was soft and light, but passionate and sincere. She moaned softly as he reached her breasts, her body instinctively arching into his hand and mouth. She loved the way he felt against her. Her nipples hardened for him in seconds, and She heard him say it again. It nearly brought tears to her eyes.

"I love you too," she said softly, enjoying the way he was demonstrating that love. Her hands gently rubbed his back and shoulders while they could. As his hand traveled down and into her panties, she gasped and moaned softly--her body releasing more heat, arching into him again. If he had any question as to whether he was making her feel good or not, her body was certainly giving him answers.

Nathan smiled at the reaction her body was giving him as he continued to please her. His hand now began to slowly insert his finger deeper into her pussy...teasing her with just one being pushed into her until it hit the knuckle. His other hand continued to play with her nipple, twisting and pulling on it and he smiled to her gently. His mouth stopped with her breast and now he was focused on his hands, making them pleasure her. He loved the woman he was pleasing...He really did. It was clearly obvious...though he just hoped she could stand the new him and not be drawn away by his attitude. "Sapphire...when you're ready to move on...let me know baby..." He said gently to her.

Now he was just showing off how good he was....but it was amazing, and she knew it was for her, so she was alright with it. She moaned softly as his hands continued to please her. His finger slipped into her and she arched into him panting softly as her pussy squeezed his finger. She shivered as his other hand pinched at her nipple and twisted and pulled it gently. She groaned in pleasure, barely hearing his words.

After a few moments she looked up at him and moaned, "Nathan...I'm ready..."

Hearing her, Nathan nodded and pulled his hand away from her breast and down to her panties. With his other hand still fingering her, he began to pull down her panties just enough to show off her bare pussy as it was being fingered by him. Now, this being the only time his hands moved away from her since he started, he began to move up to her more so his face was only inches away from hers, his cock prodding her pussy, teasing her. Not pushing it in, just teasing her with wanting her to want it...and then finally he pressed it in. He pressed until it was at the base, and his lips went to hers to silence any moan that would come out...

Sapphire shivered as he pushed her clothes away, no longer touching her chest, just focusing on her pussy now. She shivered as he removed his finger from her and positioned himself over her naked form. Her body thrummed with anticipation and radiated heat as he teased her. And then he slowly started to push into her. Gasping she reached up and put her arms around him, blushing as he pushed in more and more, her tight sex slowly adjusting to him. Finally he was all the way inside of her, filling her up with his cock, and she moaned into his lips. Her eyes closed and she kissed him deeply, her hands rubbing up and down his back.

His eyes closed as well and he just laid there, his lips against hers as he lay inside of the woman he loved. Eventually, he pulled away and looked her in the eyes before he began to slowly thrust into her. He loved this feeling...the feeling of making love to the woman you loved most of all. He couldn't find any happiness better than this. He began to resume kissing up and down her neck as he thrust into her, slowly going faster when it was called for.

The redhead took in the moment for all it was worth. It felt so good to just be with him, let alone have him inside of her. And this time she wasn't lying to him at all. She could fully enjoy everything about him and these feelings. Her hands ran up and down his spine as they kissed, her legs starting to wrap around him as well. After a few, long, loving moments, he started to thrust into her, leaving her lips to pursue her sensitive neck.

She moaned softly and tilted her head so he'd have more room. Shivering and panting softly, she worked her hips with him. He thrilled her every time he sped up and she kept working with him, trying to please him as well. Her tight sex squeezed him every time he moved in her letting him hold her there. "I love you, Nathan."

Back
Top Bottom