Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Candira

"Maybe I should pay you back later for me having to keep my head here...Maybe later tonight...Or maybe in a few minutes....your choice...This time...its. All. For. You. Baby." He said before leaning up, smirking to her as he pulled her to lean against him now gently. "I love you Sapphire...I really do...And I hope we get off this god forsaken ship soon."

She blushed a little as he told her that tonight was all about her...or whenever she chose to receive her reward. Happily, she leaned into him as he grabbed her and held her closer. "I love you too, Nathan. And I'll be glad when we dock." She smiled and snuggled into him. "I'm sure it won't be much longer."

"Lets just hope finding the people I'm looking for won't be as long a journey as this trip was." He said as he closed his eyes and relaxed next to her. "So...what are we going to name it?" He said to break the silence. He was talking about their child. "Who will name it? Are we going to go by gender for who gets the name the child?"

"What are we...?" she blushed as she remembered that she was, in fact, probably carrying his child. She smiled as she thought about it. "How about this. If it's a girl, I can name it, but you can do the middle name, and if it's a boy, you can name it and I can have the middle name?" She tilted her head to the side and waited for his answer.

"Deal." He said as he placed his hand on her stomach. "Though wait...what if its neither? What if its a third gender with a new set of genitals?!" He said, trying to be spookish but it ended in failure and him laughing. "Ah I can't wait to see what parenting will be like...best learn this spell though: Mute. You can probably already guess." Though he said that, he was just kidding.

She laughed and shook her head. "No, not for a little baby. It's the only way the know how to ask for what they need. For any rude people who'd wake the baby, though..." She smiled and kissed him softly. "I'm sure you'll be a good dad. You're very protective, even if you go about it the wrong way," she teased. "But you're also very kind and smart when you want to be. I'm sure it'll all work out in the end."

She smiled and kissed his cheek softly. "As for the third gender thing...we'll flip a coin on that one."

"Haha I see what you did there." He said referring to that last thing she did. "Ah...I know I'll be a protective father...because I'll kill anyone who hurts our child so long as she lives under our wings..." He said gently to her with a small smile. "Sapphire...If you're tired, you can go ahead and sleep this time if you want. I can wake you up if something happens."

She laughed and kissed him softly. "I'm not really feeling sleepy. But I could go for my reward," she teased.

"Oh really? Well then...should we do it under the stairs where we are now...with the risk of people finding us, at the benefit of making things so much hotter...or shall we retire to where we could be by ourselves as I pleasure you?"

"I'd say we should stay here, but even when we tried to be quiet, the whole crew heard us...or at least me." She blushed a little. "Besides, a lot people are walking by. I don't really want to be seen," she said with a chuckle.

"Then we shouldn't stay here. We're under the stairs, which is here...And you said you want privacy babe...so lets get going then." He smiled and stood up, helping her up as well. "I'll follow you babe...Lead on to the bedroom my little lover."

Sapphire did just that, accepting his help as she stood. She brushed off her pants a little and then started up the steps to the place they'd shared as a bedroom. Once they reached the former captain's quarters, she closed the door behind him and pulled him down by the neck of his shirt for a kiss.

When she pulled him down for a kiss, Nathan embraced it entirely. He kissed her back eagerly...loving her so much. His hand went to her pants and finished the job by taking them down completely, his fingers going straight to the outside of her panties where he began to rub her gently and soothingly to tease her and try and get her wet.

She'd already been well on her way to that point when he'd removed her pants, her boots had magically disappeared. Blushing as his fingers rubbed at her panty covered pussy, her body began to react. It didn't take long for her to get wet for him. She deepened the kiss, drawing him in closer and holding onto him as he toyed with her.

When she was nice and wet, Nathan knew it was time. He pulled away from her kisses, as much as he didn't want to, and moved lower to place his head between her legs, his mouth close to her pussy, but not touching it...only close enough for her to feel him gently blow on it to tease her before he moved to start licking her clitoris with the tip of his tongue, and no other part of her pussy. He was going to tease her before he'd fully give her oral.

She panted softly as he pulled away from her and moved down toward her pussy. She was ready for him, and the feel of his breath so close to her already she was getting weak in the knees, but now that he was blowing there. Groaning, Sapphire felt him licking her through her soaking panties. She blushed and moaned softly, wishing that she could lean against something other than the door. Her hands reached down and held his head gently, one playing in his hair, the other holding him to her.

Nathan smirked...his teasing was enough. Now was the time to give her it all. He pulled her panties down now to show her bare pussy, and he rubbed his face gently into her, just to have her pussy feel the many bumps and edges of his face go across her sensitive crevice. Eventually his mouth went to her pussy, kissing it gently before his tongue's tip began to gently go up and down her crevice before it thrust itself into her like a substitute to his cock.

He was the devil and he knew it. Sapphire was convinced of this as his face rubbed against her, his breath on her forcing her to whimper in need. She hadn't meant to be so vulnerable. But if this kept up, she wasn't sure how long she was going to last. His lips offered her a kiss and then with one final, teasing stroke, he was finished playing. She gasped as he thrust his tongue up into her, a soft moan escaping her.

Nathan smirked, hearing her moan from when he penetrated her pussy with his tongue. He kept it in there as he spoke to her, his words somewhat altered because of his tongue being out of his mouth as he spoke. "Go on, moan asth mucth ath you want...I want you to feel sthooo much pleathure..." He began to shut up now, his mouth beginning to hum from the lips to vibrate against her pussy lips as his tongue began to go in and out of her pussy, wiggling around in her like a tentacle. He himself was growing hard...but he already told her that this would be all for her.

She did just that, gasping as he started talking to her with his tongue still inside. Her body thrilled at the vibration his voice gave her, and loved the way his tongue felt. She whimpered softly and moaned a bit, arching her back as she held on to the door frame for support. "So good," she whispered.

He continued playing with her. His tongue, going to all the places around her pussy where his cock wouldn't be able to rub against because he could not bend it. His hands went to the bottom of her ass and began to rub them gently where he could put his hands to, because the door was blocking most of his access. Though...his fingers still found her other hole. His fingers brushed against her asshole gently, wanting her to either tell him it was okay for him to stimulate her ass, or to remove his fingers and go to another part of her body.

His tongue was amazing, and she'd never let him forget it either. She arched as he played with her body, gasping as he found her other hole. She tensed considerably at the foreign presence and wasn't at all sure she was comfortable with him teasing her there. She'd never been pleasured that way before, and it would probably take a little bit of convincing on his part to get her to be fully comfortable with it. Very little if he kept making her feel this good. "Mmm, not there...not yet." He felt so damn good..she wouldn't make it much longer.

When she denied entry into her back hole, Nathan accepted this and moved his hands to another spot. His hands began to move up and down her body, feeling her all over as his tongue slithering around inside her until it came out and began to flick around her clitoris for a bit, before going back inside her pussy. He switched from making it long and thick or short and flat to cover all over her inner walls with a variety of shapes inside of her. "Don't be afraid to orgathm..." He said, his voice still being muffled by her pussy.

She laughed a little at the way he sounded, despite the fact that he was making her moan and shiver. She was luck to still be standing--her knees were weak. "Oh God...it feels so good but it sounds so funny." She laughed a little more and gasped as he found just the right spot to send her sky high with pleasure. "Fuck! Nathan!" She moaned, breathlessly. Luckily it took the sound down a notch, making it just loud enough to travel through the door and no louder. She came for him, her body wracked with pleasure, quivering in delight.

When she orgasmed into his mouth, he moved away, so that he didn't take in a full blast of her juices...though his mouth down to his chin and somewhat on his chest area of his shirt were with her juices. He wiped his mouth and smirked as he leaned up and kissed her passionately before pulling away. "I hope you enjoyed it..." Then...a sound of a thumping on the floor below them. Then shouts and hollers of cheers were heard down below to the mess hall of the other sailors who heard her. Nathan just chuckled as he looked at her. "Guess you weren't quiet enough...lets hope they didn't find a big enough hole in the floor to actually see this happening though.

Back
Top Bottom