Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorph'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delshyk let his tongue push deeper into her folds, blushing deeply as he regained his senses. He had never done this before, or been greeted by something this heady.
This addicting.
This..... amazing.
Another small moan escaped him, and he timidly toyed with the little bud at the apex of her thighs.

Selphe moaned erratically, almost falling to the ground. "Ahh yes... Delshyk..." The girl shuddered softly in anticipation.

Noah chuckled. "Alright... so we're both switch."

'This is amazing!', thought Delshyk as he timidly poked the tip of his snout into her, finding the taste and smell of her enticing. His paws soon found themselves grasping her thighs, holding her as his muzzle ventured deeper. A lust-filled growl rumbled in his throat, but his every move was hesitant, as if he was unsure of how to proceed.

)sorry, I've been dead.(
Selphe moaned and egged him on.
"Ahh... yess.." she moaned, loving it, but wanting more. She shifted so she was on her stomach, spreading her lips with one hand, reaching out to his growing erection with the other, stroking it softly.

(glad to have ya back...... wait... ZOMBIEEEE ;D)

Delshyk yelped as Selphe's fingers wrapped around his member. His eyes closed, and pleasure coursed through his body. He almost lost it, but just barely managed to keep his body still, slowly pulling his snout from her lower lips. His brows were furrowed, showing the strain of keeping his cool. The pokemon's breathing quickly became uneven, his fur ruffled.

Selphe slowly stroked his member for a moment before rolling onto her hands and knees, presenting herself to him. She gave her ass a light shake. "Pl-please Delshyk... take me."

Delshyk blinked as he walked over to her, shuddering lightly as she shook. Had Team Galactic deprived him of much more than he thought? His paws found themselves around her stomach while he lapped at her neck with his tongue. He positioned his fully-erect member at her lower lips and gently started pushing in, moan lightly at the feel.

Selphe moaned softly with her Pokemon, feeling his jot tongue on her neck turned her on that much more. A pleasurable shudder ran down her spine as she blushed. "Ohh... yes Delshyk, please, deeper..."

Delshyk licked his way from her neck to her cheek, planting little beckoning kisses. He was happy to grant her wishes, and he slowly started picking up speed, the heat from their bodies mixing with the deep blushes on the faces. Another tiny moan escaped him. He closed his eyes, running his tongue lightly acros Selphe's cheek. His paws pulled her into each thrust as he picked up speed.

Selphe began to moan softly, whispering sweet nothings to Delshyk as he began to pick up the pace. She knew what she was doing was taboo, but didn't care. She loved Delshyk and wanted it to show.

The quilava knew this wasn't normal for humans. It sure as hell wasn't normal for him. He was acting on emotions, something that he wasn't used to. He licked gently at her earlobe before gently tugging on it. He started slamming against her, his moaning starting to get louder, one of his paws travelling up to one of her breasts while the other continued to pull her into each of his thrusts. He felt amazing, but was suddenly overwhelmed by a new feeling. He wanted Selphe to be happy. He slightly slowed, hitting more sensitive spots than he had been.
"S-selphe." he closed his eyes, whispering her name into her ear. His paw pressed heatedly against her breast. "I love you."

Selphe could feel his paw trail up her body, his pokecock inside her cunt... it all felt right to her, like it was meant to be. Selphe moaned as he began to slow, pressing into more sensitive spots. This Quilava knew exactly how to get her off. Selphe hoped that they could be mates after this, but that wasn't her main concern right now. She felt his paw finally press against her press and heard him finally say it. "Oh, Deleshyk..." she whispered. "I love you too."

Delshyk moaned out Selphe's name, whispering sweet things into her ears. "I-is this normal?" he asked in between moaning and gasping. He slowed even more to a gentle pace. He took a deep breath. "Even if it isn't normal Selphe, I still love you." As if to prove his point, he kissed her heatedly.

Selphe shook her head softly. "N-not between a Pokemon and human... but I still love you too..." She turned her head to kiss him back, tongues dancing as they both moaned while the fucked her.

Delshyk broke the kiss, flipping Selphe onto her back. His lips quickly found hers again, his tongue meshing with hers as she wrapped her legs around him. His pace quickened immensely, slaming into her, but still hitting almost all the sweet spots.

Selphe gasped and let out bursts of erratic moans as her Pokemon slammed into her once-virgin pussy. "Ahh! Yes! Cmon Delshyk, harder!" she egged him on.

Selphe gasped as he held back no longer on her, ramming into her. "Ah.. ahh!" she cried as she reached orgasm, finally.

The pokèmon closed his eyes, gritting his teeth as he came hard. He fell to her side, gently suckling on her breasts as he tried to regain his lost breath. "H-how was that for a first time?" he asked, giving her a loving kiss.

She kissed him back, curling her arms around hi. "It was... amazing. Thank you..." she whispered, stroking his back. "I love you, Delshyk."

He smiled and whispered back, "I love you too." He curled into her side, making a purr-like sound and hugging her close. His eyes opened for a second before gently closing again. The quilava's mind was soon filled with happy dreams, something he hadn't had in a while. He snuggled closer to her, purring louder. His furry head rested on one of her exposed breasts.

Selphe curled up with him and fell asleep as well, having sone rather... wet dreams. She
smiled softly in her sleep, even imagining what he'd be like as a Typhlosion...

(we moving to next morning? Seems like Ahroun lost interest....)
Delshyk smiled widely, his body heat keeping both of them warm. Vaguely, in his dreams, he thought abouut what Selphe would be like as a pokemon. It was a curious thought.

( yes, we are :3 Can we make Delshyk evolve again soon, possibly when directly defending her?)
Slephe groaned softly and cuddled more into Delshyk, nuzzling her head into his back. "G-good morning, love...@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom