Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorph'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noah smirked and returned the growl.
"Oh, it's so on."
He slammed his entirely huge dragon cock right into Brighton's ass, pumping away at him and utterly dominating.

Brighton cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure as he felt Noah's cock slam into his ass. He bit his bottom lip to keep from crying out any more than he did.
He felt the lust build up in him as he forced up on the Pokemorph's shoulder, before slamming him onto the bed. He grinned triumphantly as he began to ride Noah.
His ass slammed into the dragons hips taking in the entire shaft. He could feel the cock fill him as he began to moan in pleasure. "Yes it's on..." He gasped softly his vision blurring, "It's right there.." He gasped as the scales seemed to massage his insides.

Noah let his trainer ride him. After all, Brighton really was the master here. He moaned and clenched thebl bedsheets, rocking his hips.
"Ahh... fuck Brighton! Ride me like you mean it!" the morph begged

"This is child's play.." He said with a grin as he slowed his slamming to a gentle bouncing motion.
He reached back with his hand and brought Noah's tail to his mouth, gently he began to kiss it before suckling lightly on the tip.

Noah arched his back and balled up the sheets in his fists.
"F-fucking stop teasing! My tail is so damn sensitive..." he mewed softly.

He sucked harder on the tail taking more into his mouth as he began to play with Noah's tight balls, his own body feeling the waves of pleasure welling within him.
Everything felt so good, so perfect. " MMnn" What all he could moan as he began to slam harder into Noah's hips.

Delshyk shut his eyes, his face reddening as he leaned in to give her a kiss deeper than the one he'd received. "W-well, I'm glad you feel that way," he said softly. "Excuse the fact I'm not like that now though. I'm not really used to being around people. At all. Atleast, people who liked me." He nuzzled into her chest, feeling comfortable, nervous, and happy at the same time. He smiled and kissed her cheek lighty, experimentaly kissing a path to her neck.

Selphe smiled and shuddered pleasurably when she kissed down to her neck. The girl laced her arms around Delshyk, feeling terribly turned on by this. Her panties were getting wet and her arousal was easy to smell in the air.

Noah gasped as Brighton suckled on his tail like he would a cock, groaning and moaning. "Yessss! Yes!" he moaned. "Harder!"

Brighton clenched his ass harder as he slammed down as hard as he could . His tongue rubbed at the sides of the tail as he felt the tip penetrate his throat. He took more in while he massaged Noah's balls his middle finger tracing around the dragonmorph's hole.

Delshyk sniffed curiously at the air, his eyebrows raised as he looked into Selphe's eyes. "Um.... w-what's that?" He had never encountered this scent before. He blinked a few times, then shook his head, continuing his path. Soon, his tongue flicked across her jugular, and he slowly nibbled his way away from the life-pumping vein. He had no idea what the consequences of his actions would be.

Noah gasped as his tail trailed a little, snaking down Brighton's throat. He fell limp, but awake, as Brighton slammed down on his shaft.
"Ahh... almost there..."

Selphe moaned softly and wrapped her arms around his neck. She nuzzles her head against his.
"Delshyk... I f-feel so good around you... would you please... be my lover?"
She couldn't believe how taboo this was.

Brighton continued to deep-throat the tail, as he began to twist on the throbbing cock.
"Oh god yes.." He thought as his middle finger penetrated Noah's ass. His thumb and pinky still toying with his lovers balls.

Noah groaned and clenched the bedsheets.
"Ah... fuck, I'm cumming!"
His cock slammed home as Noah gave a good thrust, his cum spreading throughout Brighton, even so much as shooting into his stomach. The amount released from the high amounts of pleasure with his tail involved even swelled Brighton's stomach a little. His tail lingered inside of his trainer's throat as he panted on the bed.

Brightons gasp was stifled by the Pokemorph's tail as he felt the hot seed fill him all the way. He felt the pressure build in him pressing against his prostate.
He cried out in surprise removing Noah's tail, as his body shook and spasmed. His release was powerful as his own seed landed on his chest and neck,
He fell back panting as he removed his finger from Noah's ass and rested it on his swollen belly. "Oh god Noah... You filled me up.." He said with a peaceful smile basking in the afterglow. He slid weakly off of the pokemorph's shaft and laid beside him.

Noah snuggled up to Brighton, rubbing his swollen belly, giggling softly.
"Mm... guess I really did, didn't I?" he teased. He leaned
in and kissed his trainer softly.
"Mm... I love you so much..."

Brighton smiled when Noah uttered those words. He turned his head towards the Pokemorph and kissed him back passionately.
"Mmnn yeah you might love me, but I can assure you it's not as much as I love you." He whispered as he ran his fingers through Noah's hair before caressing his cheek.
"Oh my god that felt great, though.." He mused to himself a small blush creeping across his face.

Skylar23 said:
Noah gasped as his tail trailed a little, snaking down Brighton's throat. He fell limp, but awake, as Brighton slammed down on his shaft.
"Ahh... almost there..."

Selphe moaned softly and wrapped her arms around his neck. She nuzzles her head against his.
"Delshyk... I f-feel so good around you... would you please... be my lover?"
She couldn't believe how taboo this was.

Delshyk stopped his playfull nibbling to look up into her eyes. "Uhm... S-sure Selphe. If you really wanted me to." He blinked incredulously, his brain trying to restart once again. He sighed, his body acting on it's own as he nuzzled his furry head against hers before kising her deeply.

Selphe kissed back Delshyk, her tongue toying with his. She then began to remove her clothes, first her shirt, then pants. She removed her panties and got on all fours, presenting her moist sex to him.
"C-come on then... love me."

Noah nodded softly, nuzzling into Brighton.
"Whatever dear," he said, chuckling softly. He rubbed Brighton's swelled stomach.
"Mm... imagine this was our child..."

"If only the world worked that way." He whispered kissing Noah's cheek,
He turned on his side and stared deeply into Noah's eyes, "I can't believe how much I've changed since I've met you."
He said with a gentle smile, to him everything was right in the world and there was no one he would rather share his days with.

Noah snuggled up with Brighton, not in the least anything but relaxed.
"Mm.... guess the major changes life has made to me has rubbed off on you, hmm?"

"Maybe..." He whispered closing his green eyes for a moment, his blond hair falling across his face.
"I know I talk more than I did." He continued as he wrapped his arms around the Pokemorph and buried his face into his neck.

Noah chuckled softly.
"It's because Im the one your talking to. There's always something to be said, dear."

His eyes widened as the Quilava took in the sight before him. "Selphe, y-you're beautiful." His muzzle moved forward and poked timidly into her sex. The scents wrapped around his nose, and he slowly poked his tongue out. He moved so carefully, almost as if he didn't want her to be disappointed. Delshyk's eyes closed halfway, and a tiny moan passed his lips as his tongue ventured deeper into her.

Selphe moaned loudly, her knees getting a bit wobbly.
"Ahh... Delshyk... yess..."

Noah chuckled n' squeezed Brighton.
"Mm, you wry little thing you. You know you love riding my cock and fucking me. Your such a Dom."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom