Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorph'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noah almost spasmed in ectacsy as Brughton swallowed his length, his precum trailing down the boys throat as he took on Noah's full length. Noah let off a loud moan, cock throbbing softly.

Brighton pulled free of Noah's cock and slid himself up to the bed, his own cock dripping with precum. He removed his fingers slowly and lubed up the hole with his own juice. Lovingly he pressed his tip to the relatively tight hole and applied a slight pressure. "Does this make me a dragon tamer?" He asked his tone light and sensuous.

The trainer looked deeply into Noah's eyes as he pushed himself into the tight hole, the warmth that greeted him was welcome. He buried his shaft entirely in the Morph's hole, before he began to rock his hips back and forth slowly. He felt the entrance tighten as his shaft slid back and forth. He met a pleasant resistance with his lovers prostate and it felt good against his shaft.

Noah yelped as his ass was pushed into at first, but broke into a drawn out moan by the bliss his trainer was giving him. He blushed softly and arched his back, pushing his ass against Brighton's cock.
"Fuck yes... just like that..."

The trainer began to thrust lovingly into Noah, the tightness of the hole, mixed with the warmth and the slick feeling from the precum lubing the hole. Brighton let out a moan as he felt the Pokemorph forcehimself harder onto Brightons throbbing shaft.

Noah gripped the bedsheets and groaned as he felt Brighton's cock stretch his tight ass a little, pounding into him, hips against his ass. He moaned, precum dribbling down his glorious cock.

Brighton leaned himself forward dropping one hand to the Flygon morph's thigh hitching it up to his hip as he leaned down to kiss Noah's collarbone. His slight tongue dampened the skin softly as he nipped lightly at the flesh. The boy's hips still drove into Noahs ass. He felt the prostate harden slightly as his tip ran across it.

Delshyk stood suddenly, licking gently at her neck. He pulled away slowly, looking into her eyes. "Selphe? Why are you a trainer? What kind of a name is that?" He smiled. "You're more than a trainer. You're my friend. Besides Noah, you're like the only person to give a damn about me." He playfully licked her nose. His blush grew stronger, very visible now under the fur. His cheeks were red, and his fur stifled somewhat.

Selphe smiled and nuzzled against her Quilava.
"I'm a trainer because everyone has always seem me as the weakling... the dependent one. I wanted to show everyone back home I could do something great with no help from them. My name... thats a story for another time," she said with a smirk. She blushed as Delshyk licked at her neck.
"I really like you Delshyk, I really do. Your kind, brave... protective..."

Noah moaned loudly, almost enough to be heard outside the room.
"F-fuck... I'm going to cum! Heaven on earth..." he groaned, mind too bogged to care what slipped from his mouth.

Brighton smiled lovingly as he brought his other hand down to play with Noah's shaft, his lips still at the morph's collarbone. He moaned as he felt Noah's hole tighten around his throbbing shaft. He felt the beads of sweat beginning to permeate his skin. "Oh, You feel soo good though Noah.." He said as he slowed his pace allowing the Pokemorph to rest a little, letting the pleasure fade slightly.

Delshyk smiled at her. "I don't really think I'm any of those things. I'm simply yours. That's all there is to it." He nuzzled against her nose, his blush growing. "You are the first person who cared about me. I don't want to lose that feeliing of care." He smiled and looked away, his ears twitching in a cute manner. "So, what now?"

Selphe pondered this for a short while. She couldn't help but feel...
She leaned in and pressed her lips to the Quilav/
hot ons's, giving Delshyk a passionate kiss.

Noah smirked as Beighton slowed to prolong this.
"Your such a tease~" he said happily, catching his breath, a light sheen of sweat on his body.

"Oh but then again I thought you liked it." He said as he began to thrust a little faster. His lips reached up and planted themselves to Noahs. His tongue dancing lightly on his lips. Like a cherry blossom floating upon the smooth surface of the lake.

Noah moaned as Brighton came back up to his original speed.
"Aw f-fuck, I don't like it Brighton... I absolutely love it, crave it," he said. "Love you, crave you..."

Brighton continued to slam his hips into Noah's ass, his tip digging deep within the hole. He felt the pleasure well within him, as he lowered his lips once again to the Flygon-morphs collarbone.

Noah relaxed and 'ahh'd softly as he kissed at his collar bone. His tail gently probed at Brighton's ass. He kissed the top of Brighton's head.

Brighton looked up at Noah and gave a sly smile, as he pulled the tail away from his ass. "Not this time..." He said with a devilish grin.
He pulled out of the hole and fell to his knees before taking Noah's cock into his hand. Brighton wanted his release but he was willing to wait for it. He knew that Noah was soon to get off and he wanted to taste the seed. His hand took the shaft and pumped lovingly as his tongue began to tease Noah's tip. The precum beaded on the tip of his tongue as he began to scoop at it. Without a second thought he once again took the tip into his mouth.

Noah had already been so close that the effect was almost instant.
"Ahh... damnit!" he cried as he came, his hot dragon seed gushing into Brighton's mouth as he suckled on the tip, filling his cheeks. Noah paanted, regaining his breath after a powerful orgasm.

Brighton began to swallow as he felt the spasms, but even with all of the throat work he couldn't keep the seed from swelling his cheeks. He slid his hand to his mouth in order to keep the seed in. When he finished swallowing the mouthful of seed, he leaned up and smiled softly at Noah. "Better than last time.." He said as he wiped his mouth before leaning up to kiss Noah lovingly.

Noah blushed and accepted the kisses, his rogue toying with Brighton's. He could taste his own cum in a mixture with the boy's saliva.
"Mm... I do believe it's my turn?"

Brighton broke the kiss and smiled softly. "That is at your discretion," He said silkily his tone low and sultry.
He leaned into Noah and kissed him passionately once more.

Delshyk jumped in surprise, his ears flicking madly. He blushed deeper, if that was possible, and blinked rapidly. "U-um........" He closed his eyes, his mind trying to work over what just happened. Had she really kissed him? "W-wow. Where did that come from?" he asked, his ears slowing down, his brain rebooting. "What exactly did I do to deserve that?" he asked, his voice playful, but honest curiosity in his voice.

Selphe blushed.
"I... I dont know... it's just that vigor I saw in your eyes earlier... it makes me feel so safe around you... secure," she said, resting her forehead against his.

Noah chuckled softly into the kiss.
"Oh, your not getting away without my turn.." he jested, flipping Brighton onto the bed and climbing on top of him.
"Hmm... looks like I'm the Dom now."

"Oh is that so?" He said his voice a playful growl as he was pushed to his back.
"I wouldn't think you had the upper hand just because I'm pinned to the bed," He whispered his tone hushed and loving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom