Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorph'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
(yes, we sure can!)
Delshyk yawned widely, nuzzling her chest before realizing what had occured last night. The result was a deep blush. "Good morning," he said before timidly kissing her. "And how are you this morning?" Even though he felt a tad embarrased, he stayed close to her, pressing against her as the heat from the fire pokemon seeped into her.

Selphe snuggled up with Delshyk as the heat washed over her. "Mm... Ion great," she said, wrapping her arms around her little heater and holding him close.

Selphe shrugged and stood up as he tugged on her with his paws. She giggled softly and went to the door, shutting it behind them. Selphe walked out of the pokecenter and began to wander about the city.

Selphe watched him with a soft smile, stopping eventually for a break. She sat down on a bench, patting her lap.

He wasted no time in hopping into her lap, curling up and looking up at her. He smiled and licked her cheek. "It's a nice day out. I like the sunny days. Hey, are we going to go up to snowpoint? I've heard alot about that place."

Selphe nodded softly. "Yeah, I plan to at some point. And your gonna be my blanket, she sai, blushing softly. She made sure no one was looking and kissed him softly as he licked her cheek. She saw an ice cream stand and smiled. "I'll be right back, okay? Stay here," she said, standing and walking to the stand.

Delshyk blushed a little, nodding when she told him to stay put. He looked around at the people on the street, the sun and wind making him look a little disheveled. Something told him today would be good.

Selphe was in line and waiting to pay as the scent became obvious.
Team Galactic. And close.
The grunts were eyeing Selphe. They obviously knew she was sheltering there subject.

The Quilava put his head up, his nose flaring at the scent. They were back, and they were close. No bugs this time, simply Team Galactic. He got up and wandered non-chalantly over to her side. "They're close," he said, just loud enough from her. "When I say run, run fast and don't stop." He looked into her eyes. "Will you do that?" His eyes were cold, steely, so different from the eyes of last night. They were emotionless now.

Selphe froze and nodded softly. She kneeled at Delshyk's side and kissed his forehead softly.
"Please... dont get yourself hurt."
As if of que, a Nidoking and Nidoqueen were released and sent charging
for them.

Delshyk smirked. "Run!" He ran straight for the Nidoqueen, flames blazing from the red spots on his body. He jumped, smashing the Nidoqueen in the face, scorching her entire front side as he flipped away. He looked around for the Nidoking, not seeing it anywhere.

Selphe struggled in the Nidoking's arms. It had gotten behind them while he had told her to run. She tried to scream, kicking against the Nidoking's chest behind Delshyk. One of the grunts laughed. "Looks like Nidoking has found a new toy! Nidoking, do what you do with all your toys. BREAK HER."

Delshyk winced and jumped at the Nidoking, the flames from his back setting the grunt ablaze. The Quilava's teeth bit deep into the Nidoking's arm, forcing by pain to let her go. His lower legs kicked at it's belly, scratching deeply. When he pushed off of it, his eyes were cold. Blood dripped from his mouth. "You should run. Now, before you end up like this sick creature you call a pokemon." He spit at the Nidoking. "You've done enough, no go, before my teeth are the last things you see."

The Nidoking was badly wound; anyone could see that. The Grunt disgruntedly )punny( returned his Pokemon. Deciding for the best, he ran.
Meanwhile, the Nidoqueen charged Delshyk. AGAIN.

The Nidoqueen hardly budged, lashing out. She landed a punch straight into Delshyk. His form wasn't large enough to tackle her in any way as she charged again

Delshyk coughed, wincing as he felt one of his ribs crack from her heavy hand. He had to aim somewhere soft. Suddenly, he got an idea. He raced towards the Nidoqueen, jumping as if to try and tackle her again. In mid-air though, he curled into a ball, jets of flame spinning him, making him look like a firey saw-blade. He had no idea whether or not it would work but he had to try. For Selphe's sake.

The Nidoqueen took the hit directly to the...
arms. It had put up it's arms and blocked it. It's armored arms werent affected by the blow, just a bit heated up. She snorted and charged again at Delshyk, Iron Tail prepared.

Delshyk shook his head, a tad dazed. Damn those armored arms. He had to find some kind of weakness, a chink in the armor. That's when it hit him. She can't cover everywhere at once. He smiled to himself,quickly using Flamethrower. It spread wide, engulfing the Nidoqueen in flames. Now, he needed to see if it worked..

Covering herself all at once proved no issue for the Nidoqueen. The blue shield wavered as the attack ended. She had used Protect. She ran after Delshyk again, this time with Giga Impact.

Delshyk steeled himself for the hit. He had a plan, and he'd make sure it would work. He wasn't about to go don without a fight. He sneered at the Nidoqueen. "Damn you move slow. Is that as fast as you can go?"he taunted, a new energy building in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom