Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᴄʜᴏᴋᴇʜᴏʟᴅ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He grew angry. Furious. What kind of cruel god would take part of his soul all for a joke? He was in full plate, taking a hammer to boulders to save the servants some labor making new dummies. He was getting angrier every second, and he felt the burn where the Angel had touched his chest.

He let out a roar of anguish, and he saw the hammer glow with an unholy, blood red flame for a moment before he cracked the boulder clean in half, shooting rock shards in every direction.

There was a scream of terror from across the grounds, serf had been doing her duties when he obliterated the boulder.
"S-Sir Tadgh...!! A-Are you alright...?! Wh-What happened...?!" She asked, obviously frightened.

He huffed and panted, dropping the hammer, it’s metal head deformed and smoking. “I’m fine. Please fetch me another hammer.”

She nodded numbly and scurried away, darinf not to argue with him, before literally dragging a new hammer back to him.

He picked it up with one hand and began the cycle anew, before long, there was a small pile of deformed and broken hammers, and not a boulder in sight that had not been reduced to rubble.

He was in agony. Pained and tormented, full of anger and hatred towards himself, and the deaf god he feared he wasted so long serving.

It was dark and late, the crickets singing their loud soungs and the serfs long turned into their own dwellings when an anxious knock came to his door.

He groaned and got up, rubbing his stubble and pulling his long hair back into a ponytail as he set his bottle of wine down.

When he opened the door, his heart almost stopped. It was Synne, amd she was draped in a heavy cloak, probably to hide her more easily in the darkness.
"I...please, forgive my trespass, Sir Tadgh..." She stuttered, quickly losing her nerve.

She smiled and stepped inside, pulling the hood of her cloak down before removing it carefully. She was in her night dress, the fabric thin and hardly appropriate for the cool night outside.

She looked back and blushed, "Y-Yes, please forgive me, I didn't want to waste the time to change...h-here..." She reached for her cloak again, clearly embarrassed.

He swallowed again and took a long drag from the bottle. “N..No, you’re.. you’re fine.” He said.

She stopped and her hand dropped to her side, "H-Have you been well...? The serfs say you've been acting strangely.."

Back
Top Bottom