Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᴄʜᴏᴋᴇʜᴏʟᴅ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Wouldn't it?" He teased, "Why not go and get acquainted. We'll have you summoned when the festivities begin."

When he arrived, he stabled his horse beside his new home and stepped inside. It was modest - and empty besides a bed - but it was his.

He didn't have much with him, but it was all his. It was twilight by the time he was done and a servant came to bring him back.

He changed out of his full plate, only wearing his mail under his tabard, and followed the servant back.

When they returned to the castle, the whole main chamber was buzzing with music and chatter. When Tadgh came in, Edwin cheered.
"There he ie!" He announced, and everyone applauded Tadgh.

He smiled a bit and simply bowed, not used to the attention, but not wanting to embarrass his Lord.

Edwin smiled and nodded before heading off. There was a lot of dancing and food, as well as dozens of bottles of wine.

A goblet or two wouldn't hurt. It was for him, after all. Approaching the table, he reached for a goblet, only to see another hand going for the same.
"Oh," it was Synne, and she pulled her hand back quickly, "Sir Tadgh, forgive me." She bowed gently, lowering her head out of respect.

He stopped, dead in his tracks. “L..Lady Synne, my apologies.. please, enjoy the wine..” he said, bowing to her.

"No, please, you were here before me." She insisted, "I can get another." God, she was so beautiful.

He simply nodded his thanks and took the goblet. Damn this. Damn it all, what cruel fate would put them so close but so far?

She took the one beside it and sipped it slowly, perhaps a bit nervously.
"Are you liking it so far? I planned everything for you myself." She told him.

She nodded, "Of course. I would hate for the celebration of your knighthood to be dull." She offered a small smile at that.

Back
Top Bottom