Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unturned Stone (Rage and Candira)

RE: Unturned Stone (rage0976 and Candira)

V grinned as Chance stole a quick kiss and gave him a little wink before going back to her efforts to wake up Zeke with Roxxi. The drummer made a note to herself about changing her own clothes in a bit.

Roxxi laughed as Zeke woke up and reacted to her little offer. She chuckled and sat on his bed, amused at his situation. "Breakfast maybe? But I have to jet after that. I really need to work. "Hey, didn't you say you were looking for a place to live last night? I can show you the apartment later if you want before I head off to work." The pretty redhead smiled and then stayed close.

V, in the mean time, made her bed and folded the borrowed clothes. "I'm probably gonna head out in a bit too. Speaking of which, I'm thinking I'll go get some clean clothes. See you two in a little bit," she said, taking off toward her locker, leaving them alone.

Looking to Roxxi as she made her offer to show him her place, Zeke nodded slightly, offering her a playful grin. "I'd love to swing by and see it." He swung his gaze toward V as she said her goodbye, he raised a hand to wave to her. "See ya V," he called out before she closed the door to the RV. Turning back to Roxxi, he tilted his head slightly. "So about that fantasy," he joked, giving her a playful wink, though somewhere inside he was a bit serious too.

Ash had finished getting cleaned and dressed, and was walking for the door of the warehouse to go to work himself when he ran across Chance, on his way to the lockers to pick one out for himself before he would head out to get some things to store there. "Hey," the big man said, catching the front man by the arm to halt him. Turning to him, Chance tilted his head slightly. "Yeah, what's up man?" Ash pursed his lips a bit, but surprised the new guy with what he followed up with. "I'm sorry for being kind of a dick yesterday. It's just hard starting over, and I wanted to know it was the right move. I think you have the tools to take us places, though. And you seem like a good guy. Prove me right."

Chance didn't know what to say for a moment, still shocked at the admission, then he managed a smile, nodding as he gave the big guy a clap on the shoulder. "I think WE have the tools to take us places. Takes all of us bro, but I'm with you. Thanks." With another nod, he let Ash head out as he strolled toward the locker room, pausing as he saw V in there and leaning against the door. "You know, you can't just keep popping up wherever I go like that. I already can't stop thinking about you as it is, and now I have to look at you and fight off temptation all the time?" Giving her a playful wink, he gave her ass a pat as he walked past her to take a look for what would be his locker.

Roxxi waved at V and turned back to Zeke as he made his little comment. She chuckled and tilted her head to the side. "Yes, Zeke? What about that fantasy of yours?" She ran her fingers through her hair and waited for him to speak. "We can talk about that while you're getting out of bed. I have places to be, good sir. And you have an apartment to see before I really have to go to work." That said, she stayed still, waiting.

V was just getting a bag out of her locker to put her laundry in, already pulling some clean clothes from her space when Chance came back in. She didn't notice him until he started to speak though. Jumping a bit as he start to speak, she relaxed as soon as she saw it was him.

She smiled and chuckled a little at his mention of her popping up wherever he went. He was a pretty smooth operator, though, and he new just how to balance being corny, sweet, and a little cheeky in his words. "Well, Maybe it's the other way around," she offered, pointing to the now empty locker next to hers.

She let him give her a little pat as she started to take off her clothes. "You're really gonna hate it in here, then," she said with a chuckle.

Zeke slid out of the bed, stretching a bit as he looked Roxxi over for a moment. "Okay, I'm out of bed," he teased, giving her a playful smirk. "So let's talk." His boxers showed the definite bulge of a morning erection, causing him to shift a bit in an attempt to hide it somewhat, though to no avail. It was then he decided to slip into the bathroom, brushing against her as he did so, though the door remained open so they could keep talking. "Didn't you say you have a few hours to be at work? We have time to...talk."

Chance moved to open the locker V had indicated, giving her a smug grin. "Oh, so we're neighbors huh? Maybe I can come over and show you a good time then," he joked before dropping his bag in his locker. When she started to undress, he paused, chewing his lip thoughtfully. The fact that she was already this comfortable around him gave him a good feeling, but the sight of her undressing was causing other thoughts to surface.

"Here," he offered, moving to assist her a bit. "Let me help you. That's what neighbors do, after all." Kissing her cheek with a smile, he attempted to assist her with getting her clothes off, though he had to admit part of him wasn't so keen on helping her put more on.

Roxxi watched him, amused at the way he was reacting. "Well, alright. Talk to me, Zeke. It is your fantasy, after all." She smiled and got up, straightening his bedding a little for him before she walked to the bathroom door, leaning against the wall. "So do tell."

V chuckled as he mentioned showing her a good time. "Maybe." She shimmied out of her jeans and put them in her laundry bag. She was about to do more when he came to her again, kissing her cheek. She chuckled at his attempt to help her and decided to go ahead and let him help her. "Only if I get to help you later," she said, winking. So she unzipped her vest and let him remove that first, lifting her arms so that he could help her out of her shirt. Finally, she was down to her bra and panties and she stopped him. "Mmm, and that's where you stop for today," she said.

Zeke was in the process of undressing, unable to remember if he'd showered the night before or not, a toothbrush in his mouth as well when Roxxi paused at the bathroom door and leaned against it. His boxers were at his ankles, giving her a full view of his condition now as he turned his head a bit to look at her. Taking the toothbrush out of his mouth, he leaned over to spit and rinse before grabbing the hand towel to wipe his face after putting the brush away.

"Nothing complicated," he admitted. "I just always thought it would be kind of hot to be seduced in the shower." He then stepped into the shower and turned the water on, pulling the door closed so he didn't get the floor wet, obviously not really expecting to fulfill his fantasy at the moment. "So what about you? Any fantasy you ever wanted to fulfill?"

Chance laughed and turned V around to give her a deep, long kiss, pulling her body close to his before backing his lips away just a bit. "Well," he said with a smile, tilting his head to the side a bit. "If you insist, then I'll play nice. For now." Giving her a wink, he raised a hand to brush her hair away from her face before nipping playfully at her lips, his arms still around her waist.

Despite his agreement, he didn't move right away, instead just holding her there for several moments as he looked into her eyes, clearly admiring her, as his gaze always seemed to do now. Truth was he'd been admiring her from the start, but now he wasn't afraid to let her see it. "As soon as my feet get the will to leave..."

Roxxi caught sight of him and blushed for a moment before letting it slide off of her. His confidence was pretty impressive, however. She would have reminded him that he'd taken a shower last night, but she rather enjoyed the sight of him like that.

"Interesting fantasy," she said with a smile. "I've always had a little fantasy about being fucked somewhere risky. "You know, trying to keep quiet in a closet or a movie theater if I was really feeling daring." She shrugged. "But I'm in no rush to take care of that one just yet. Any others you want to tell me about?"

V smiled and kissed him back, letting him pull her as close as he wanted, just enjoying being held. She laughed when he said he'd play nice for now. As he pulled the hair out of her face she looked into his eyes, enjoying the spirit she saw there. It made her forget that she was practically naked when he looked at her, and ultimately twice as conscious of it. Still, she wasn't in a big hurry for him to let go of her.

Until she remembered that she had to work today. "Tell you what, I'll meet you somewhere tonight after work. You play dirty then if you really want." She kissed him softly, and then slowly pulled away from him. "If you're really good now, I'll do something nice for you." The way she said it implied that it would be something sexy, but she was full of mischief, so it was hard to tell.

"Well," Zeke began as he cleaned himself off, having to laugh softly. "Now I've got one about a closet or a theater and trying to be quiet enough to get away with it," he answered playfully. "But more than anything I think I'm liking my shower fantasy." Chuckling softly, he put his head under the flowing water, unable to really hear her for a moment as he got it good and wet to prepare for his shampooing.

Chance chuckled and gave V one last kiss before letting her go so she could finish getting dressed. "You have yourself a deal, sexy lady," he said with a wink. "I need to go take care of some things today anyway I suppose. So see you tonight?" He leaned over to kiss her cheek briefly before turning to exit the locker room, making his way to the front of the warehouse where his bike was parked outside so he could go about his daily business as well.

Roxxi smiled and rolled her eyes a little. "Mmm, well, it's a little too predictable to just slip in there with you right now. Maybe I'll save it for later," she said with a chuckle. "But don't you worry, friend. I will keep my word." The redhead smiled and leaned against the wall, her body still a bit stiff and sore. They'd definitely given her a work out last night...especially Ash.

She wondered briefly if he would be hurt by her little offer--then again, it was just sex for sex's sake...for the time being.

V kissed him back, sealing their agreement. "Good. I'll see you tonight. But where should we meet?" she asked, tilting her head as she pulled on a clean pair of jeans--ones that looked much nicer than her other pair, and a top the same color as her sea green bra. She slung her laundry over her shoulder and got her purse, walking with Chance as he went to the door.

"I suppose you have a point there," Zeke conceded with a soft laugh as he want about cleaning himself off, grabbing the shampoo to start washing his hair. "But I didn't necessarily need to be surprised." With another chuckle, he began to lather his head, humming a tune he'd been working on to himself as the water cascaded over his body. He wasn't pushy by any means, and would gladly let Roxxi do what she wanted.

As he finished with his hair and began to rinse the shampoo out, he continued talking. "So what other types of fantasies do you have?"

As V joined him on the way to the door, Chance glanced to her and shrugged gently. "I dunno. Where do you want to meet? I mean we can meet up here if you want, then go out. Or I could show you my place...if you'd wanna come over and hang out that is. Hell, everyone can if they want." For someone who looked like such a bad boy, he was one of the good ones, and it was becoming quickly clear. "You know, if anyone felt like they'd want to, that is."

"Aw, don't worry Zeke. I'm good for my word." She smirked and leaned against the door. "Well, one of my fantasies came into being last night. Although I am a bit sore." She chuckled and looked in the mirror, fixing her hair. "I've always had a weird fantasy about someone trying to make me cum while I'm playing the piano. Started with a dream I had in high school and now it's something I go back to now and then." She shrugged and thought about it for a moment. "What about you?"

She smiled and waited for him to finish up, patient as could be.

V chuckled at the way he tried his best to make sure that she had the final say, and to let her know that they didn't have to meet alone if she didn't want to. It made her smile to know that he was thinking of her, and trying not to exclude anyone. He really was a sweetheart, and she was beginning to think she'd be spending a lot more time with him.

"You are adorable." She stopped him at the door and kissed his lips softly. "I was hoping it could just be the two of us this time. And I would love to check out where you live." She smiled and kissed him again, a little spark in her eyes.

Zeke finished rinsing his hair, taking the time to let the water run over his whole body once more time before turning it off and opening the door enough to grab his towel before sliding it shut once more to start drying off. "Well, I always kind of fantasized about a girl wanting my attention so badly she'd just start molesting me when I was zoned out on one of my video games." He was a bit of a game geek, loving to play his console shooters, as V and Ash could both confirm.

As he finished drying, he wrapped the towel around his waist and stepped out, looking at the redhead with a grin. "So the piano, hmm? Sounds fun." Giving her a playful wink, he slipped by her, brushing against her gently as he made his way out of the RV to his locker for a change of clothes.

Chance turned to accept the kiss with a broad smile, wrapping his arms around her to pull her close as he looked into her eyes, tilting his head. "Well, I can't say I'd have a single complaint about having you all to myself, so it's a date. Maybe we can order some movies, get some Chinese delivered, and have a nice romantic evening."

"Call you this afternoon to meet up." Stealing one more kiss, he walked to his bike after letting her go and climbed on, casting her a parting glance before he started the engine. Raising his hand, he gave her a quick wave and a wink before kicking the bike into gear and throttling it, the low rumble of the engine echoing through the parking lot as he took off down the street.

Roxxi let him brush by her, quite enjoying the way he looked right after a shower. "Video games, eh? Interesting...Maybe we'll play sometime," she said with a wink. She followed him out of the RV and she walked with him. "Pianos are always a good decision," she said, smirking as she followed him out of the RV. "So...do I get a locker now?" she asked, tilting her fiery head to the side.

V smiled as his arms wrapped around her, pleased at the way he held her there. She liked the idea of having a nice night with just him and some movies and some Chinese food. Her lips met his once more as he stole one more and turned away, saying he'd call her. "Okay." That said, she tossed her laundry into the trunk of her car and waved at him as he drove off. She watched him until he was gone and then got in her car to head home.

Zeke paused, thinking for a moment as a grin spread across his lips. "Well," he mused, dropping his towel, having no shyness after the previous night about her seeing him naked. He began to dig around in his locker, grabbing some clean boxers, jeans, and a shirt and a pair of socks before turning to her as he set them on the bench and started dressing. "It just so happens there's an open locker right between me and Ash there." He gave her a wink as he pulled on his boxers, then his socks. The innuendo of his suggestion was quite obvious, making him smirk a bit at their little inside joke.

Next he pulled his jeans on, then wriggled his way into his shirt before closing the locker and tossing the towel into the laundry bin. There was even a washer and dryer in here, the place being set up with all the facilities they would ever need to live here if it came down to it. Once he was dressed, he headed back out of the locker room, pulling her along, as he went to the lounge to recover his shoes, sitting on the couch to pull them on as well. "If you don't mind being sandwiched between us that is," he added, another innuendo. She obviously didn't mind it the night before.

Roxxi didn't blush this time, though she did feel a little bit of a stirring in her body as she watched him. She looked at the empty locker between Ash and Zeke, chuckling a bit. She opened it and looked to see how much room she had. The innuendo was not lost on her and she rolled her eyes, smiling. She followed after him and laughed as he fired off another zinger. Once his shoes were on, she sat down on his lap, straddling him.

"Mmm, I don't mind if you don't," she teased, kissing his neck. Honestly? She could play the game just as well, if not better than he could. She kissed up to his ear and nipped at the lobe, whispering. "But maybe you should think about how hard it will be for you," she teased, the innuendo in her little statement a little more subtle. She pulled away and messed up his hair a little.

As Roxxi commented back to Zeke, he met her gaze with a playful grin. Then she began to tease him, straddling his lap and kissing his neck, causing him to tilt his head a bit for her as he moaned softly. "Oh, it's already hard for me," he quipped back with a soft laugh, grinding his hips upward into her to emphasize his point, letting her feel the bulge in his jeans as it pushed against her. "But I'm sure I'll manage...just fine," he finished in a soft tone, almost whispering.

He then moved a hand up to one of her breasts, teasing at her nipple through her top to get it hard, looking into her eyes with a crooked smile. "And I'm sure it'll be...hard for you too." She was good at the game, he had to admit. But he wasn't afraid to play dirty, which gave him an advantage sometimes.

She moaned softly as his hand started to tease her breast. Her body ground against him and kissed his lips softly. "I could see it getting there," she said softly. "But I'm pretty flexible. I think I can handle it," she teased, kissing him again, and back to his neck.

As she ground back against him, Zeke found himself enjoying their little teasing session. Tilting his head to let her kiss his neck once more after accepting one on his lips, he made a soft sound of pleasure, moving his mouth to her other breast where he teased the nipple through her top with his lips for a moment. "Mmm...I'm looking forward to learning just how...flexible you are." His hips were pushing into her more firmly now, his free hand moving between them to feel beneath her, getting an idea of how worked up she was getting as it pressed into her and massaged through her clothes for a moment.

She moaned softly as he moved his lips to her breast, playing with the other. She had to stop her onslaught to let him continue, unable to do much more than go along with it all as his hand slipped between them under her skirt to see. Her eyes closed and she moaned softly, her panties just a little damp. "Careful what you wish for?"

Zeke grinned, his tongue now circling Roxxi's nipple through her shirt while his hand teased the other side. Beneath her, the other hand began to massage her through her panties a bit before pushing them aside for a better feel, getting his fingertips between her folds to tease her clit. He was indeed playing dirty. At her warning, he glanced up at her briefly and winked. "Because I just might get it? I don't think I'll have a problem with that."

The keyboardist was quickly losing the game as he toyed with her. She moaned softly, her nipples getting hard, her pussy getting wet. Blushing as he pushed her panties aside, she gasped as his fingers started to tease her. "Mmm, you're gonna turn into a dirty old man some day," she said, panting softly, her attacks getting less and less effective and relevant. Damn it.

"Mmm...maybe," Zeke cooed as his lips and fingers continued to play havoc on Roxxi's body. "Hopefully you'll like dirty old men when that day comes." Licking at her nipple teasingly through the shirt, his hand slid from her breast and began to push her shirt up her body. She had started the physical teasing, and he had reacted, though there were no complaints about it. As he lifted her shirt over her breasts, he grabbed her bra and pulled it down enough to free them, his lips now finding a bare nipple to wrap around while his hand cupped the other breast and massaged it gently.

Beneath her his fingers still toyed at her sex, one pushing its way inside her, then two, while his thumb replaced them on her clit and rubbed it slowly. He was pulling no punches now, and didn't even care about winning a game anymore. He was simply wanting her to himself for a while at this point. They had time, after all.

Roxxi moaned as he played with her, and she ran out of ammunition as he started to play with her now. She closed her eyes as he lifted her shirt , pulling her bra down so that she was exposed to him. She gasped and moaned softly as his tongue found her nipple, his hand massaging her other breast.

She arched her back as he slipped his fingers inside of her, his thumb toying with her clit. She was already wet, but her tight pussy still squeezed his fingers as he played with her. Her hands rested on his shoulders. "Mmmm...."

He knew he had her now, though she had him as well. As his lips and tongue continued to tease one nipple, his fingertips were pinching and tugging the other gently. Finally he pulled his mouth from her breast, his teeth grazing her nipple as he did so before he moved to the other side while his hand slid down to her hip to keep her rocking against him. After a few minutes of focusing on the other side, he pulled away from her and blew gently on each rosy bud to harden them even more.

Beneath her, his fingers were still exploring, his thumb still rubbing her clit, until finally he removed them from her and brought them to his lips to lick her taste from them. He then took one of her hands and pulled it between them to the swell that had formed in his jeans, encouraging her to get a better feel if she wanted, his cock growing hard and feeling the need to be freed of its confines.

The redhead that had started off all the teasing was beginning to regret the decision, but at the same time, she really hated to complain about someone pleasuring her. So she didn't. Her eyes closed and she moaned softly, allowing him to do what he wanted as his lips switched sides, her nipples practically rock hard already. Her body continued to rock against him as he ground against her. She was already getting hot and wet, but now--now he was getting her horny. Then he blew on her nipples and they were practically little pebbles.

When his fingers pulled free, she watched him lick her juices off of them, blushing just a little. Her hand found its way to his bulging jeans and she rubbed it gently before deciding that there was not nearly enough of his skin exposed. She undid his jeans and gently pulled him out, stroking him as he played with her body.

Back
Top Bottom