Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unturned Stone (Rage and Candira)

RE: Unturned Stone (rage0976 and Candira)

V smiled and shook her head. "Veronica," she said as he captured her other nipple as he bucked beneath her. "Mmmm, but you did guess it before I told you. So you'll get a reward at some point," she said with a wink, moaning as she worked with him, slowly getting closer and closer to her climax.

"I think...oh fuck! I think I'm already getting...quite a reward," Chance responded as V continued to move with him, his hips maintaining an erotic rhythm with her body as she rose and fell on him. He pulled her lips to his, kissing her hard and passionately as his arms wrapped around her, his hips rocking beneath her and stirring his length inside her against her inner walls to keep working her toward that building orgasm.

Well, she couldn't very well argue that point. She moaned and panted, keeping the rhythm as she began to move her hips in tiny circles as well to give them both more pleasure. She kissed him back, pouring herself into it, letting him know that whatever he felt was not for nothing. She moaned into his lips as he kept working her body. Her arms wrapped around him as well, and she could see this night ending well.

Chance was every bit pulled into this moment as V was, moaning back into her lips as his own hips rotated sensually in rhythm with hers, his body telling her everything she needed to know about the pleasure she was giving him. As he broke the kiss, his lips went instantly to her breasts as he leaned her back a bit so he could get to them more easily, sucking one nipple in and spending several moments teasing it with his mouth before moving to the other side to do the same, moaning against the soft flesh of her ample peaks as she rode him.

Chance knew exactly what to do to her to make her hot. She was enjoying herself thoroughly as she rode him. Her lips stayed with until she needed air. He broke the kiss and she panted softly, groaning as he sucked her breasts and and teased her. Truthfully, V loved being around Chance. He was fun, open-minded, a wild-child in his own right, and talented. Not to mention his rather sunny disposition. And God, he was fantastic in bed. Or, sofa, as it were.

"Chance..." she moaned softly.

Hearing V call out his name only made Chance want to hear more, his rhythm increasing in momentum as his hips bucked beneath her. His lips continued to lavish her breasts with affection, sucking at her nipples and kissing at the soft flesh around them as his tongue danced playfully at the rosy buds. "Mmm...Veronica," he moaned softly in response to her, thrusting harder into her so his cock sank deeper inside her a few times before falling back into his rhythm. She had already proven to be someone he was greatly enjoying spending time with, and not just because she was great at this, but everything about her appealed to him. She was fun-loving, had a great sense of humor and adventure, and was a very talented musician. He knew that he didn't want this to be the only time they'd find themselves together like this, but wanted many more such encounters beyond this night. He just wanted to spend more time with her, period, getting to know her better and learning all he could about the beautiful drummer.

Hearing him call her by her real name sent a shiver down her spine. It sounded both strange and wonderful on his lips, even as they sucked and kissed at her breasts. She closed her eyes for a moment, groaning as he sank even deeper into her before resuming the rhythm, her own hips picking up where they left off. As she felt herself building toward her climax, she got the feeling that this would not be the last time they met like this, nor would it be the last time she and Chance snuck off to be together.

Feeling V getting closer, her body and her sounds giving her away, Chance couldn't fight the feeling of his own release building up rather quickly. His eyes closed and his head rolled a bit as he pulled his lips away from her breasts and pulled her into a deep kiss, his hips still working beneath her with the same determination he had met her with from the start. It wouldn't be long before they were both in the throes of ecstasy, and he wanted it to be memorable for them.

Veronica's body quivered with delight as she came closer and closer, moaning as he thrust up into her with all his eagerness. Special was a word for this moment, but she wasn't sure if that was quite right. She closed her eyes as he pulled her into a kiss and she kissed him back. Before long, the drummer climaxed, orgasm spreading through her like fire as she came, her pussy squeezing his member like a vice.

As Veronica clamped around Chance's hard member, he gasped softly in response, her sudden orgasm taking him with her. It was all he had needed to push him that last step to send him tumbling over the edge with her, his body tensing as he held her fully impaled on his last thrust, groaning deeply as he began to erupt, quivering with delight as the condom she had put on him was filled quickly.

His head rolled a bit and his eyes closed as he took a few sharp breaths to steady himself, the two of them riding out their orgasms as his hands moved with her body until they were spent. Pulling her to him for another deep, passionate kiss, he rested his head on her shoulder afterward as he caught his breath. "That...was amazing," he told her, simply holding onto her for the moment.

V closed her eyes and held him tightly as he fully impaled her on his shaft and she closed her eyes, moaning into his lips, panting as he erupted into his own orgasm. She ended this kiss as she panted, arching her back and letting her head lean back as well. Finally, she regained some composure, calming down. He pulled her close for another kiss, which she happily melted into.

She kissed him back and closed her eyes as he rested his head on her shoulder. She leaned on him and kissed his neck and shoulder, panting softly. The drummer smiled at his comment and agreed. "Mmm, very much so."

After holding onto her for a while, Chance finally regained his composure enough to look V in the eyes after stealing another kiss. "So," he said with a smile, tilting his head a bit. "What are the chances we can get to bed without waking anyone up? That's assuming they're asleep of course." He laughed softly, not really feeling like trying to gather clothes and get dressed at the moment, but simply wanting to go fall asleep in her arms now.

She chuckled. "Well judging by the show we saw earlier, I'd say we don't have to worry about them waking up any time soon. Besides--Ash has always been kind of a heavy sleeper, and once Zeke's out he's nearly impossible to wake up. I think Roxxi wore them both out, and I doubt she'll be awake." The pretty drummer kissed him again and let him hold onto her as she gently stroked his hair. "Mmm, let's take a shower," she said, grinning a little. She wasn't quite ready to go to sleep yet.

"A shower sounds good," Chance answered with a smile, giving V a playful wink. Raising a hand to brush her hair back from her face, he stole one more kiss before helping her off of him and removing the condom carefully before walking to the trash and opening the lid to toss it in. Turning back to V, he stretched a bit and went about gathering their clothes with a soft smile as his gaze lingered appreciatively on her body. "By all means, lead the way."

V kissed him back and smiled as he brushed her hair aside. When he pulled away, she carefully removed herself from him and with his help. She watched him walk, appreciating his body as he removed the condom and started to gather their clothes. She picked up the few that were around her and stood up, stretching a bit as he looked back at her. She shot him a little look as he told her to lead the way.

When they reached the RV they found that V's predictions were correct. She put the clothes she'd carried down on the floor of the little bathroom before she snuck back and got the things she'd taken out for herself and then snuck back into the bathroom. Before getting into the shower, she combed her hair and brushed her teeth. At last, she stepped into the shower and started the water running.

Following V's example, Chance dropped his clothes with hers, having recovered his pajama pants and set them aside so they would be ready for him when the shower was finished. As she stepped in and turned the water on, he took the time to brush his teeth as well, then run a comb through his hair before stepping into the shower with her.

Wrapping his arms around her from behind, he kissed at her neck playfully and gave her a gentle squeeze before letting his hands trace up her body slowly, cupping her breasts and teasing her nipples with his fingertips. "Mmm...the sight of you all wet...have to say, I like it. I could definitely get used to it." Nipping at her ear, he gave her breasts a squeeze as he pressed his body against her from behind, his semi-hard cock resting against the small of her back as the water cascaded over them.

V smiled as she felt Chance enter behind her. She was already through with washing her hair and face, but she could take her time for him. Feeling so nice in his arms, she leaned back against him a little, his lips trailing over her sensitive skin. His large hands held her breasts and started to tease her again, drawing a soft moan from her lips. She felt him press against her and chuckled softly. "Mmm...well it's good to know I hold such sway with you," she teased. "I could get used to letting you see me this way if you kept touching me like this."

She turned her head to face him and grinned. "Too bad we're just sharing a bed tonight."

Chance continued to press into V, letting her feel his body and his growing excitement as they rubbed against each other sensually. Kissing at her neck a bit more, he left one hand to tend to her breasts while the other slid down her body to dip between her legs, the fingertips brushing over her clit and rubbing at it teasingly. Turning his head into hers, he nibbled at her ear playfully as he smiled, whispering softly to her. "I guess we had better do what we can before we get into the bed then," he suggested, giving her ear another playful nip.

He then moved to catch her lips against his own, kissing her deeply once more as his hands played havoc on her body while the water continued to pour over them.

V closed her eyes and shivered as he rubbed against her and she leaned into him. His lips at her neck sent little waves of pleasure coursing through her, and his naughty fingers made her knees weaken a bit. His words heated her blood and she shivered at the feel of his breath against her. She turned her head to get a better look at him and found her lips had been caught, not that she minded. She kissed back, groaning softly as his hands worked her over soft, smooth skin. Maybe there was something to the whole sex in the shower idea that Zeke had. Too bad he wasn't living out his dream though. Not that she had a problem with Chance in the least bit.

Chance let his body slide down a bit, his hard length now freed from between them as it fell between V's legs, his hands still teasing her as one massaged her breasts and the other kept rubbing her clit sensually, still kissing her deeply. Now she could feel his shaft running parallel with her slit as it rested between her legs, teasing her even more as their wet bodies ground together. It was only a few minutes earlier they had both found release, and he wanted her again already. Breaking the kiss, he rested his head against hers and whispered to her sensually as he continued to tease her body with his own. "Mmm...one more...before bed?"

She moaned softly her body heating up again as he heightened her arousal with those fingers of his. His lips muffled the sound of her as he teased her with his erection. Finally, he broke the kiss, letting her catch her breath as he pulled away. "Mmmm, how?" she asked. "How would we do it?"

Still teasing her body with his hands, Chance kissed at V's neck, biting gently at her soft skin as a smile played on his lips. His body continued to tease hers as he pulled her tighter against him. "Mmm...well...we're in a shower...so making a mess isn't exactly a worry," he observed, nibbling at her ear with a soft moan.

She chuckled and moaned softly as he bit her neck and teased her. She let him pull her closer and then turned her head to face him. "Mmm, I wasn't worried. I was just trying to ask how you wanted me," she said with a smirk, kissing what she could reach. "Mmm, once more before bed sounds fine to me, but we have to keep it down," she said softly.

Laughing softly at his misunderstanding, Chance gave V an affectionate squeeze and kissed at her neck a bit more. "Mmm...in that case...I think I'd like to bend you over right here." Licking at her earlobe, he then pushed her body forward to lean her over so she could rest her hands on the wall. Once he had her in the ideal position, he took his cock in hand, already hard again, and pressed it against her pussy lips, letting the head rub against and tease her a bit.

After a few moments of getting her even more worked up, he slid in slowly, sinking his cock into her tight sex until it was buried to the hilt. Rocking his hips a bit against her shapely ass, his hands moved to rest on her hips as he stirred his hard length inside her a bit, moaning softly. "Mmm...God you feel so good. I might just wanna be inside you all the time." He then pulled back and pushed forward, filling the emptiness he had started to leave behind, and was soon falling into a steady rhythm. It wasn't likely they'd be doing a very good job of keeping the noise down, but he didn't even care anymore. He just wanted her.

She smiled as he squeezed her, kissing at her neck. The gentle teasing was greatly appreciated, though she felt like she might turn into jello if he kept it up. Shivering, she braced herself against the wall as best she could while he positioned her properly. She moaned softly as he entered her and groaned as he rocked his hips against her.

There was a good chance she would want him inside her all the time, too if he kept this up. She was all for letting him pleasure her while he told her how awesome she was. Still, she wanted it to be something more than just fuck buddies. She wanted him to really care about her. And she still wanted him--craved him. She was suddenly quite glad Roxxi had take up residence in her bed. It meant more time to snuggle up with Chance.

Back
Top Bottom