Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unturned Stone (Rage and Candira)

RE: Unturned Stone (rage0976 and Candira)

Roxxi hadn't intended to start these things off, but she was definitely hot for Zeke, and she couldn't ignore that. Not when he was right here and eager to please. He wanted her too--she could tell by the way he touched her, looked at her, tasted her. She shivered and wondered if there would ever be something more than just sex between them. It was a little too early to say for sure, but she knew she would be friends with him for a long long time.

His onslaught continued and she moaned, arching her back a little, gasping as he vibrated her with his own moans, and she wanted him all the more for it. "Zeke..."

Hearing Roxxi moan his name again, Zeke couldn't help himself. Soon he was sliding a hand toward her glistening slit and pushing one, then two fingers into her, pulling his mouth away for a moment to give it a break while his thumb rested on her clit and massaged it in the absence of his tongue. Licking his lips to catch the flavor of her that had gotten on them during their contact, he smiled as his fingertips stroked and stirred her inner walls. "Mmm...I could definitely get used to living here," he said sweetly, leaning forward to nibble at the back of her thigh and her ass cheek gently.

"And we're already breaking my room in so nicely." He didn't expect her to do things like this with him just because he would be living here, but if she would then he would never complain. He had to wonder to himself just what their relationship might evolve into, but no matter what, she would be a great friend for a very long time, he knew. If there were benefits to that friendship, all the better.

Roxxi moaned loudly, letting his fingers explore her slick sex. She was hot and ready for him. She shivered and tensed a little as he nibbled at her thigh, blushing a bit. "Mmmm, I could get used to you living here too," she teased, moaning softly as he teased her.

"Mmm...I do believe it'll be fun having you as a roommate," he said, smiling as his fingers continued to work at Roxxi. Zeke finally withdrew them from her and stood, bringing his hand to his mouth and sucking his fingers into it to get her taste from them. He then reached around her to offer her a taste as well, positioning himself behind her as his other hand took hold of his hard cock and began to rub the head at her glistening slit, though he didn't enter her, pausing as if waiting for her permission.

Roxxi moaned softly, smiling at his comment. When he took away his fingers, she panted softly, turning her head and blushing softly as his fingers came to her mouth. She licked his finger and watched him. "Mmm, don't stop now," she moaned softly.

Zeke didn't need to be told twice. He began to push forward, letting the head of his cock part her folds as it sank into her from behind, resting his other hand on her back to push her forward once more so she was bent over the box, which happened to be fairly sturdy. As his hips pressed against her ass, leaving him buried to the base inside her, his hands moved to her hips for leverage as he began to move. He started out rocking and grinding against her, but as she adjusted, it became bucking and thrusting as he found his rhythm.

"Mmm...Roxxi," he moaned as he gained momentum, his fingers pressing into her hips a but to pull her back each time he pushed forward. "I might...wanna do this with you...every day baby."

Roxxi moaned as he pushed into her, her body arching as he sunk into her. She closed her eyes and let him bury himself inside of her. She moaned a little louder as he found a rhythm. "Mmm....Zeke..."

He let him pull her closer, thrusting in deeper. And he got faster. She shivered and clenched the box, gasping as he started to say he might want to do this every day. "Mmm, you'll have to earn it, hun." She tilted her head back and let him continue, her hips moving with his.

"Then I'll do...everything I can to earn it," Zeke promised as he fucked Roxxi deeply and steadily from behind. He had been wanting her all day, ever since he had crawled out of bed, and she had wanted him too, apparently. It was enough to just be with her, but to know she wanted him was the most arousing thing he could think of. It was wonderful to be desired by a woman like that.

"Wonder...wonder what your roommate would think...if she saw you now," he mused between moans as his hands continued to pull her hips back into his thrusts. His rhythm was getting a bit faster, his member sinking a bit deeper as he got more into their activities. He didn't care who walked in on them at that point, honestly. He would offer a smile and a wave to the Pope himself if he happened upon them. She felt too good to let anything bother him.

The redhead found that particular promise easy to believe. He was a mellow guy, from what she'd seen, but he also had some discipline to him. He would most definitely work hard to secure a change like this. She groaned and clenched her fists as he fucked her deep and fast. She closed her eyes, enjoying the scene and the rhythm of his body with hers. At the mention of her roommate, she only laughed and moaned softly, arching her back as he hit a fantastic angle. "Mmmm, who cares? She's leaving anyway."

Zeke's momentum never wavered as he continued to take Roxxi while bending her over the box. Hearing her reply to him asking about her roommate, he had to laugh softly before it turned into another moan. "Mmm...good...good point," he panted as his hips continued to move, sinking his length deep into her only to take it back and give it to her again.

She moaned a little louder as he thrust into her, never breaking their rhythm. Panting softly she continued to hold onto the box, wondering what was inside it if it was this sturdy, but supposed to be fragile. "Mmm...besides...payback's a bitch," she groaned.

Zeke leaned over Roxxi a bit, sliding a hand up her side before it moved beneath her to grasp at one of her breasts, losing a bit of leverage but still able to maintain his rhythm as he kept bucking his hips against her. As he squeezed and massaged her ample mound, the other hand followed suit, moving up and under the other side to do the same to the opposite side, his fingertips rolling sensually over her nipples and even pinching and tugging them gently. "Mmm...that it is...but mostly...you just feel too good to stop...so I really don't care who walks in," he admitted between moans.

She pressed into his hands, still moving her hips with him as his hands found their way to her breasts. She moaned a little louder as he played with her breasts and nipples, her body responding to every touch--her pussy getting tighter as he did so. She blushed as he delivered his line about her feeling amazing and smiled as he continued. "Mmmm....Zeke..." She paused, gasping as he found another spectacular angle. "Ah...you're amazing..."

Zeke kept massaging her breasts as he moved behind her, his cock finding its mark time and again, the new angle giving him access to more sweet spots as his length stroked them delightfully with each thrust. Squeezing her breasts in each hand, his forefingers teased and rolled them before he pinched and tugged them gently once more. "Mmm...so are you," he cooed in response. For all he cared the whole band could walk in on them now and he wouldn't even think of stopping.

Roxxi was getting closer, and closer as he continued to go on. She closed her eyes and arched her back, twisting a bit. "Oh, God! I'm gonna cum!"

Zeke was panting and moaning as he continued to push deep into Roxxi, finally reaching his breaking point as she announced her impending orgasm to him. The desperation in her voice was so sexy, so overwhelming, and the feeling of her clenching tightly around him combined with that was enough to set his own climax in motion. "Oh God...Rox...me too! Mmmm...come on baby! Right there with me!"

The keyboardist was completely undone as he told her he was ready as well. She closed her eyes and arched her back, panting as she did her best to wait for him. As he urged her on, she couldn't hold back any more. She moaned loudly and moaned, "God, Zeke!"

She came hard, unable to stop herself, her pussy squeezing him like a vice as a key turned into the lock in the apartment, completely ignored by the two of them.

Roxxi didn't have to wait long for the guitarist, pulling him right into that spiraling abyss of pleasure with her as he felt her clench and milk his cock, holding it inside her as it began to pulse rapidly. He also hadn't heard the click of the key turning the lock, too absorbed in the amazing woman in front of him, and honestly there was no way they could have heard anything over their sounds.

"Fuck Rox...cum...ming," he manged to pant before pulling free and firing his load up onto her ass and her back, her skirt unfortunately getting caught in it as well. Perhaps he didn't quite think it through completely, but the sight of her in nothing but that skirt was too sexy to deny. As the last strand of cum streamed up her body, he leaned over, his arms on each side of her, to support himself as his hands rested on the box as well, panting and gasping for breath, unaware that they were no longer alone.

Roxxi moaned and panted as he pulled out of her to cum over her backside. Looked like she'd be doing some laundry soon. She closed her eyes for a moment and just reveled in what they'd just done. And just as she was smiling, she looked up, turning her head to look at Zeke, only to find a horror-stricken ex-roommate who was quickly spinning around and exiting the apartment. "Oh shit," she said with a laugh, the door closing rather loudly as the girl ran. "That's awesome."

Zeke blinked a few times as the roommate ran down the hall and out the door, unable to avoid his satisfied smirk as he met Roxxi's gaze. Finally he was able to peel himself away from her, taking her hand and pulling her with him as he maneuvered around the box. Guiding her close to him, he put his arms around her and placed a kiss on her lips, smiling against them as he shook his head with an amused grin. "I think we may have gotten that payback you were looking for. And you're right. That was awesome."

Glancing around the room for a moment, it almost looked like he was considering where he wanted to put his things. He was obviously already decided on moving in. "I can have a deposit to help out with the rent and utilities tonight. Just need to swing by the bank and make a withdrawal. I think right now, though, we need to clean ourselves up a bit." With a soft chuckle, he kissed her once more before pulling away. "Shower?"

Roxxi chuckled and kissed him back. She closed her eyes and smiled as she leaned against him. "Mmm, yes it was. And I'm so glad I got my payback with you." She grinned and kissed his lips softly. She smiled as she saw him looking around at the room. "Listen, don't worry about the rent and stuff until we get you on the lease. It wouldn't be fair. But I can take you up on that shower fantasy of yours," she said with a little laugh. "After all, I did promise you."

"Well," Zeke mused as he looked Roxxi over appreciatively for a few moments. "I was just thinking shower, but if you have time..." It was obvious he wasn't about to say no to such an offer, but he wasn't about to make her late for work either. If she still had the time, though, he would happily have his fantasy experience. Chewing his lip thoughtfully, it was becoming clear he was already getting excited at the prospect of sharing such an experience with her before they had to part company for the day. She had already given him something to make his day more pleasant, and that would simply be the icing on the proverbial cake.

She grinned and kissed his lips softly. "Mmm, we can't waste any time, but I can most definitely give you a little steamy shower action if you want to. My uniform for work is pretty simple. Doesn't take long to slip into." She smiled and started for the shower, happy to give him what he wanted if he wanted to take her up on her offer.

It took Zeke less than a second to decide, his feet immediately falling into step behind Roxxi as she walked toward the bathroom. "I am so not turning that down," he said with a smile as he followed her in, not even closing the door behind them. Wrapping his arms around her for a moment, he pressed his naked body against hers, which was still clad only in her skirt, and kissed at her neck a bit, not even seeming concerned with the mess on her back.

Pressing his lips to her ear, he smiled and began to whisper to her. "You keep this up and I might wanna keep you," he told her, giving her one last kiss on the neck before letting her go so she could start the shower while he began to undo her skirt and slide it off for her. As he helped her step out of the garment, he tossed it aside for the moment and simply looked her naked form over appreciatively, allowing her to turn the water on so they could have their shower.

Happily, Roxxi soon heard the guitarist coming in behind her. His eagerness made her smile and she let him hold her. Despite the fact that she was a bit of a mess at the moment, he was holding her, kissing her neck. Each little contact sent shivers down her spine and the redhead listened attentively as he whispered to her. She closed her eyes for a moment and just smiled. Would that be so bad, she wondered. What would it be like if he really wanted to keep her around? She pondered this for a moment, shooting him a little smirk as she moved to get the water started.

For a moment she'd forgotten that she was still wearing the skirt and blushed a little as he took it off of her. She stepped out of it and then made sure the water was the right temperature. When she was sure it would work, she turned to look at him, noticing the way he gazed at her nude body. And then, with a come hither sort of look, she stepped into the tub and moved the shower curtain so that it was beginning to close. "Just gonna stand there?"

Back
Top Bottom