Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Batgirl Begins (dbspock/WendyTheRed)

Chloe couldn't really argue with that. She knew very little about fashion shows, but she didn't think computers were a major part of them. Dave, for his part, was speechless as Babs lay down on the bed next to him. He'd never thought he'd be in a bed with a girl, much less two of them at the same time. Obviously neither girl really thought about the implications of what he might say, and of course he never would, but it was a nice private memory for him.

Sam looked over at Babs, her eyes a bit wide as the red head surrendered her part in the contest, but she wasn't about to argue. Chloe chose not to either, the contest suddenly becoming quite important to her. "That works for me." Chloe said, and Sam nodded as they turned to face each other.

"One...two...three..." Dave counted off, and Sam laughed as she saw that Chloe had made the rock symbol.

"Damn...I thought you were going to go with Spock." Sam laughed as she dropped her hands to the side, her own lizard having been crushed by the rock. Clearly she didn't take the loss too badly though, even as Chloe squealed with excitement Sam crossed to her drawer, dug around for a bit, and produced a tiara which she gladly put on Chloe's head. "Congratulations, Chloe." Sam said with a chuckle, then snapped her fingers. "We need to get some photos to commemorate this night." She declared.

She watched as the other two girls held their contest and smiled when Chloe won. She was glad for her friend and watched Sam put the tiara on her. For a moment, she felt a bit of sadness come over her and a distant look came into her eyes. She couldn't help feeling she might have given up her one chance at a tiara like that as she suspected her life wouldn't involve these kinds of things, not the way things were going. She glanced briefly at the others and blinked, clearing the mist out of her eyes, then smiled again, hoping no one had noticed her brief mood swing.

She smiled as Sam talked about photos and shrugged. "You two can take photos, I'm going to lay here for a while I think."

Chloe's smile dimmed somewhat as she glanced down at Babs. Was she that disappointed about losing the contest? She hadn't even really tried to win after the tie. Chloe crossed the room and sat down on the bed, and after a moment Sam came over and joined them, pinning Dave between them as Chloe reached out and gently touched Babs on the shoulder. "You all right?" She asked softly.

She blinked as she realized that Chloe had picked up on her mood and looked at her and then Sam. She slowly sat up and nodded. "I'm alright I just..." She seemed to be at a loss for words and thought for a moment. "I was just feeling sorry for myself, don't worry about it. It has nothing to do with this, truthfully, I wanted one of you two to win." She hugged Chloe and then leaned over and hugged Sam and after a moment, did the same for Dave.

Chloe didn't know Babs that well, and wasn't sure what to believe, but she didn't want to push the issue as Babs hugged her. Chleo returned the hug, squeezing her tightly, and Sam did the same, even if she didn't hold on quite as long or squeeze as hard. Dave, for his part, wasn't sure what to do as she hugged him, but after a few moments awkwardly wrapped his arms around her, even if he didn't squeeze. Chloe saw how awkward the hug was and couldn't help but giggle as she took the tiara off her head and settled it on Babs.

"picture time, then." Chloe insisted, and she grabbed Babs by the shoulder. "And no, you aren't allowed to sit out of it up here. Dave...carry her downstairs." Chloe ordered as she took one of Dav's arms and tried to get it under Babs legs. Sam quickly caught on and grabbed Dave's other arm, placing it under Babs back. Both girls surrounded the pair, not really giving Babs the opening to escape unless she wanted to try and crawl over one of them.

She was a little surprised but also grateful when they didn't ask what was on her mind. She was embarrassed enough as it was and suspected they wouldn't believe in the calling she was starting to feel. They'd probably think it was a passing fancy, much like she suspected her dad doubted she'd get the job at Waynetech.

That said, Chloe surprised Barbara, not just by putting the tiara on her, but also by essentially ordering Dave to carry her and, with Sam's help, putting his hands under her. With nothing else to do for it, she wrapped her arms around his neck and looked at Dave with a smile. "Uhhh...if you're not up to it I can probably walk..."

Dave had fully expected Babs to pull away from him, but she surprised him as well by placing her arms around his neck, clearly having no issue with being carried. She did offer him an out, though, but with the amount of bare flesh he had in his arms, why wouldn't he want to carry her? Unless he was physically incapable, of course. So he waited until after he had risen to his feet again with her in his arms to answer. As he'd hoped, she wasn't that heavy. "I'm up for it." Dave declared happily as he started to head for the door.

Sam hadn't even waited to hear his response. As soon as he rose to his feet, Sam had dated to the door to make sure it was open for them, then raced down the stairs to talk her Dad into being the photographer. Chloe, for her part, was giggling madly at the situation she'd got Dave in, and made sure she brought up the rear so she could watch. So as Dave carried Babs down the stairs and into the living room, Sam made sure Daniel got the whole thing on camera before she raced over and knelt in front of the two. Chloe took the cue and moved next to them so she could be seen over Babs feet, so there could be a good photo taken of them all.

"Okay...silly photo time." Sam declared, and Chloe moved up the stairs so she could peek over Dave's shoulder. Sam saw what she was doing and moved behind the pair, then got Dave to spread his legs enough that she could stick her head through and stuck her tongue out at the camera.

Barbara wasn't sure what to make of this whole situation but it seemed the others were having fun and she wasn't about to ruin it. She was actually surprised when Dave seemed to easily carry her and she grinned kissing his cheek. "So strong Dave. My hero indeed. Or my noble steed maybe."

She rested her head on his shoulder as he carried her to the stairs, quite aware suddenly of how tight this bikini was and how breast flesh somewhat bulged around the cups.

When they got to the bottom of the stairs Barbara lifted her head and twisted slightly to face the camera, flashing a winning smile at it as Daniel got ready to snap the picture.

Dave was doing fine carrying Babs until Daniel got a photo of her kissing his cheek. That surprised him enough that he almost dropped her, but he caught himself at the last second and tightened his grip on her instead. Thankfully, at least from Babs point of view perhaps, he couldn't see just how tightly the bikini top was squeezing her breasts, and Chloe and Sam were too busy hamming it up for the camera to notice either. If Daniel happened to notice just what his camera was catching, he gave no sign of it.

"All right...we need some on the couch now." Sam declared as she all but bounced across the room, almost unable to believe what had started as a traumatic afternoon was ending so well. Chloe didn't give Dave a choice as she grabbed him by the shoulders and directed Dave to place Babs on the couch. He did so, then his eyes widened a bit as he got a view of her chest. Chloe, however, was oblivious. "Sit on her legs." Chloe directed Sam, then flashed Babs a devious smile. "Wouldn't want her to escape.. And you sit here." She told Dave, grabbing him by the shoulders and directing him to sit on the couch next to Sam, with Babs in the middle. "Now you can put your head in his lap." Chloe giggled as she plopped onto the floor in front of the couch, not thinking about the view up her skirt that was giving Daniel.

She noticed how Dave seemed to briefly lose his grip and she whispered an apology in his ear. "Sorry if I'm making things hard for you. If I'm too heavy, feel free to set me down, it won't hurt my feelings." Her lips were close enough to his ear they brushed against the lobe a few times as she whispered though whether it was on purpose or not, Barbara wasn't telling.

She smiled as Sam mentioned pictures on the couch. She figured that would mean Dave putting her down and them all sitting on the couch together. Chloe clearly had other ideas as she guided them all in how to sit. She mock glared at Chloe as she ordered Sam to sit on her legs, practically having the other girl in her lap now. When she heard Chloe's next order she flushed slightly but went along with it good naturedly, laying down and resting her head on Dave's thighs. She gave him a friendly smile then turned her head to smile at the camera.

Babs was definitely making certain parts of Dave's body hard as she whispered in his ear, all but nibbling his earlobe in the process. He was grateful no one seemed to notice, but that was one reason he was happy to but Babs down and take a seat...hopefully it would be less obvious. And it was, though he certainly never expected Babs to lay her head in his lap. Chloe certainly had a strange sense of humor sometimes. If Chloe noticed Babs glare, she was oblivious to it as she took her seat on the floor. Daniel snapped a few photos as Chloe and Sam made funny faces at him, then Chloe finally nodded with satisfaction. "I think we have commemorated this momentous occasion adequately." She announced, and Sam nodded in agreement.

"All right." Daniel said with a chuckle as he returned Sam's phone to her. "But its late..." He prompted, and Sam got the hint.

"Bedtime then." Sam concluded, as she grabbed Chloe and Sam each by the hand. "So who wants to share the bed with me?" She asked with a giggle. Yes, Dave was being left out of the offer, but Sam figured he'd understand.

She smiled as the pictures were finishing up but it was difficult but she was pretty sure that what was poking her in the side of her head was not a phone or something in Dave's pocket. She realized it was likely her fault but it was all she could do not to jump up blushing. She was actually somewhat proud of herself for keeping a straight face and when it was over she nearly let out a sigh of relief. She smiled at Chloe when she seemed to be happy with the photos. "I think so, we'll all need copies I think to remember by."

She found herself more or less pulled up and flashed Dave a smile, hoping to keep him from feeling awkward and then looked at Sam. "Well, I figure I slept on an airbed last night so a real bed would be wonderful. If Chloe doesn't object of course." She winked at Chloe and looked at Dave briefly.

"Easily done. I'll set up a group text with all of us and post them." Sam promised. She had no intention of letting this be just a one time thing. She wanted to keep in contact with her new friends.

Dave smile back at Babs just as awkwardly. She seemed to smile at him a lot so he didn't think through the implications after what he'd just poked her in the back of the head with.

"Floors fine with me." Chloe said cheerfully, and Sam grinned with relief grateful the sleeping arrangements weren't going to be an issue.

"We can do better than the floor." Sam promised. "I'll get the cot set up in my room after I get Dave settled in the guest room." She dropped the girl's hands and grabbed Dave's as she guided him to the stairs. Daniel, for hsi part, nodded with approval at the sleeping arrangements Sam had devised. He couldn't have done better himself.

Barbara nodded her agreement to the group text and looked at Chloe with a grin after the sleeping arrangements got arranged. "A cot huh? Fancy!"

She waved after Dave as Sam dragged him off then looked at Chloe again. "I think that Dave is going to have PTSD after just one day of knowing me. He may never be the same."

She looked at Mister Larusso then and smiled. "What time do I need to be up for training? And do you have a gym or something for working out?"

"I wouldn't go that far." Sam warned them as she looped her arm through Dave's, whether he liked it or not. "But it beats the floor. I'll bring it along and get it set up in a minute, after we get our guest of honor settled in the guest room." She then began to lead Dave back up the stairs again.

Chloe glanced over at Babs and raised an eyebrow as she pretended to run a critical eye over her attire, thinking that was the root of Babs comment. "I don't think you get PTSD from seeing a cute girl in a bikini." She pointed out. "But yes...I'm not sure he'll ever be the same."

Daniel shrugged with a grin when asked what time training started in the morning. "Reveille is up to Sensei Sam." He told her, then nodded. "And yes, there is a gym at the dojo. When Sensei Sam deems you ready, I'll give you the access codes and you can use it whenever you like."

She watched Sam lead Dave upstairs then turned her gaze to Chloe. "I meant the relentless teasing. Not that I can say much as I did my fair share of it. In fact, I think I took it too far at least once." Her cheeks color as she remembers what she did with the popcorn during the movie.

She nodded to Daniel. "I know you're wanting to see how Sam does as a trainer. Will we be training under you at some point as well? I'm happy to learn from Sam but I assume at some point you'll have we things to teach us she can't"

"Oh...that." Chloe laughed and shook her head. "I've been teasing him for years. He'll be fine." Chloe promised, unaware just what type of teasing Babs might be referring to.

Daniel tried to put a stern look on his face, but he couldn't help the twinkle in his eye. "You have to get past Sam if you want to deal with me." he said just as Sam returned.

"Are you talking about me?" She complained as she looped an arm through Chloe's, and then Bab's, as she began to lead them back to her room. "And Dave's all tucked in. Not it's your turn." She giggled.

Barbara looked at Chloe and raised her eyebrows. "You have? Are you sure about that? He's been red almost all day long. He didn't act like he was used to it at all."

She grinned at Daniel when he replied. "Ah, so I have to get past my first Sensei to earn a chance with the true Master of Miyagi-Do. Noted!"

She looked at Sam and shrugged innocently as her arm was looped into Sam's and she headed back to her room with her. "So, did Dave blush and stammer the whole time? I was telling Chloe while you were gone that he might have PTSD as we've all been kind of relentlessly teasing him all day long."

"He was?" Chloe had missed just how red her friend had been all day, and shrugged. "Maybe he's just not used to being ganged up on." She didn't realize exactly what type of teasing Babs had been subjecting her formerly innocent friend to.

Daniel chuckled lightly at her dramatic statement. "Something like that." He told her. Most of his students did bail on the first day when they realized they weren't going to learn spinning kicks the first day. But he had a feeling Babs wasn't one that was going to give up.

"He didn't try to say anything, actually." Sam realized with a chuckle. "Though he did blush when I kissed him good night." True, it had just been on the forehead, but still. "And I don't know what you mean by we." Sam giggled as she stopped at a closet, then extracted a sleeping bag whish she handed to Chloe as she picked up the cot. She grabbed a pillow and shoved it in Babs face as well. Now properly supplied, they finished the journey to Sam's room, which was plenty big enough for Sam and Chloe to begin to set up the cot.

"So do you intend to sleep in that?" Sam asked with a smirk as she looked at Babs in her bikini. Chloe got the hint and went to Sam's drawer, picking out a T-shirt that looked long enough to go down to her thighs.

Barbara just stared at Chloe and it occurred to her she didn't realize what she had done. She blushed as she debated whether to fill her in but she decided that she didn't want to hide anything from Chloe so she leaned close and whispered to her. "Let's put it this way, I sucked popcorn off of his fingers during the movie..." She leaned back and shrugged. "I told you, I went too far..."

She smiled at Daniel and nodded. She vaguely remembered Sam or Daniel saying the past students had quit. "I hope you enjoy my presence Mister Larusso. I won't be stopping unless you or Sensei Sam decide I'm not welcome anymore."

She blinked when Sam said she'd kissed Dave good night and exchanged looks with Chloe before looking back at her. "Well, I seem to remember you getting him to help you out of the pool if nothing else. And now apparently kissing him!" She smirked as they all went to the bedroom and she looked down at her at Sam's question. "No." She went to the clothing she had grabbed out of her dad's car and held up her new sleeping attire she had bought. A long black t-shirt with the Batman logo on it that would go down to about mid-thigh on her. "I'll sleep in this." She also grabbed some new panties and turned her back on the other two girls, unhooking the top of her bikini and dropping it before sliding the t-shirt dress on. "You're not gonna get handsy in the night or kiss me good night are you Sam?" She says in a joking tone as she slides the bikini bottoms off , stepping out of them and then sliding the panties on.

Chloe actually giggled when Babs revealed her 'mortal sin.' "Well, I dumped a bowl of popcorn over his head, crammed his mouth full of popcorn, and dumped a bowl down his shirt once. I think he'll recover from your fingers." Chloe said with a laugh as she visualized the scene in her head.

Daniel looked at her seriously when she stated her commitment. "I haven't kicked a student out yet." He informed her. "Just remember the first rule. Karate is for defense only. If you do that, we won't have a problem."

Sam blushed a bit as she wondered if it was a mistake to admit how she'd teased Dave. "I already explained the pool thing." She pointed out. "And he looked so adorable all tucked in bed I couldn't resist giving him a little peck...on the forehead." She emphasized, just so the two wouldn't get the wrong idea. "He didn't object." Of course, he'd probably been too stunned to do so, but Sam wasn't going to point that out.

Chloe looked at Babs attire a bit enviously as she wished she'd grabbed a few more clothes from the car while she'd had the chance. But the T-shirt would work fine. Neither girl seemed particularly interested as Babs changed her clothes. "No hands." Sam promised, then giggled. "The kiss depends on how cute you look all tucked in." Sam stripped down as well, then pulled on a T-shirt and a pair of shorts. "Do you have a preference on sides?" She asked as she pulled the cover back on her bed.

Barbara looked at Chloe for a moment and grabbed her hand, sticking her index and middle finger out, should Chloe not resist. Then she brought it in front of her mouth, again, should Chloe not resist and took those two fingers into her wet, hot mouth. She slowly and sensually slid them between her lips and suckled gently as her tongue caressed Chloe's fingers, then released them from her mouth and nodded. "You're probably right, he'll get over it."

She returned Daniel's serious look with her own and decided she had to get clarity. "When those boys were messing with your daughter, I attacked them first before they even knew I was there. I wasn't going to let things go further. Does that still constitute defense Mister Larusso? Because if I'm in the same situation again, I'll do the same thing again. I can't stand by and see others suffer if I can stop it."

She nodded and when she saw Sam's blush she couldn't help a tiny tease. "So that's why you took him to bed alone and didn't let Chloe and I come. So you could get a kiss in. You sneaky girl Sam..."

Barbara just smiled at Sam and shrugged. "Well, I suppose I'll have to live with that. And...hmmmm...no, I don't have a preference on sides really. It's your bed so you can choose." Once she got that feedback from Sam, Barbara climbed into bed and fell asleep pretty quickly, the day having been more exhausted than she thought.

The next day, she quietly crept out of bed earlier than the others and made her way to the hall bathroom. She stripped down and started the shower, making it a bit hotter than normal to soothe her muscles and climbed in, totally forgetting to lock the door behind her.

Last edited:
At first, Chloe didn't think anything of it when Babs grabbed her hand...that was nothing unusual. She did start to get confused when Babs manipulated her hand, than got really confused when Babs stuck her fingers in her mouth. Then her eyes widened and she blushed a deep red when she realized Babs was demonstrating what she did to Dave. "No wonder he didn't tell me." She whispered softly. The two had previously had no secrets, and Chloe felt a twinge of regret that that now seemed to change. She then shook her head, not sure Dave would ever get over having Babs for a friend.

Daniel actually smiled when Babs questioned him. "I asked Mr. Miyagi much the same thing." Daniel admitted, then nodded his head. "You didn't start that fight." He pointed out. "You just evened the odds of a fight that had already started. You were defending someone, not attacking anyone. " He gave a nod at her conviction. She seemed to be a good fit for Miyagi-do.

Sam's blush deepened even further at Bab's teasing. "You both could have come along. And if either of you want to kiss him good night, it's not to late." She pointed out as she climbed into bed...right in the middle. "You can have the left side." she teased as she left her bed partner about a foot of space to sleep in. She did soon relent and give Babs a proper half of the bed when the red head climbed in. She had envisioned an hour or so of girl talk before they all fell asleep, but she was Chloe already seemed to be in slumberland, and it didn't take Sam's mind much longer to shut down either before they were all asleep.

Dave had slept just as well as the others, but he felt a bit awkward when he awoke, not quite sure what the plan for the day was as he was separated from the others. But his blader soon reminded him what the first order of business was, and the closer he got to the bathroom Sam had showed him earlier, the more he had to go, until he found himself unfastening his pants even as he opened the door of the bathroom, just to save himself an extra second when he got to the toilet. It never even occurred to him to check if someone was in the bathroom, he just barged right in...and froze, his bladder and exposed cock forgotten as he took in the view that answered the question he'd never dared ask, even internally. Yes, Babs carpet matched her drapes.

Barbara nodded to Chloe and whispered. "Like I said, I think I went to far." She looks embarassed and shrugs.

She was relieved at Daniel's answer and smiled back to him, giving him a nod as well. She appeared quite relieved by how answer and reassured as well.

Barbara exchanged looks with Chloe when Sam said they could kiss him goodnight."I think if I walked into his room he'd run screaming after what I've subjected him to today."

Barbara had been rinsing out her hair, inadvertently adopting that pose that so many women strike in movies when coming out of a pool or the ocean. She heard the door open and thought maybe Sam or Chloe had come in until she opened her eyes. Luckily for both of them she didn't scream, her eyes just widened moments before they darted down, seeing his exposed cock. Her cheeks went as bright red as her hair as she turned partway away from him, hands covering her intimate bits as well as she could. Wanting to save them both the embarrassment of making a scene she spoke in a quiet voice. "Dave? What are you doing in here?"

A voice. Was that a voice? Had she said something? Dave wasn’t sure, his ears weren’t working too well. Neither was his body, which was frozen in place, with the exception of his cock. With the visual stimulation Babs nude body was providing, the blood rushed to his member, causing it to grow before her eyes.

And speaking of eyes, his were working just fine. He memorized every inch of her exposed body before she moved to cover it, her hands not entirely up to the task. Sure, her hand covered her pubic hair…mostly…but she couldn’t seem to get the right angle to cover both her breasts, and Dave watched fascinated as she tried, even angling her body away from him, which just exposed her ass to him. Sure, he’d seen most of it before with her bikini, but now there was nothing blocking his view.

Back
Top Bottom