Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Batgirl Begins (dbspock/WendyTheRed)

"But I am short." The 5'5" blonde pointed out before she clumsily dived into the pool. Despite the small head start she'd gotten, Babs easily caught up to her, and indeed almost caught up with Sam and would have if the pool had been a bit longer. Sam stopped when they reached where Dave was standing and looked over at Babs, impressed. "Are you part mermaid or something?" She asked as Chloe finally joined them, raising her eyebrow a bit as she saw what the water had done to Babs suit.

"Well, that round goes to Sam." Dave declared, also oblivious to Babs wardrobe issues at the moment. "Unless one of you wants to lodge a complaint the race wasn't fair?" It hadn't been, considering Sam's head start, but Dave wasn't in the mood to penalize her for initiative.

Barbara shrugged at Sam's question. "I'm just in good shape and hope to get into better shape honestly. Chloe can tell you about my plans for that. "

Barbara looked up at Dave. "No it's fine. Sam knows she cheated." She winks at Sam to show she isn't taking it seriously and places her hands on the side of the pool, pushing herself up and out of the water.

"Oh I have plans for that too." Sam giggled softly when Babs mentioned getting into shape. She shook her head at Babs mention of cheating. "Hey...no rules in a fashion contest." She claimed as she held out a hand to Dave to help her out of the water. Dave hesitated a moment...he'd seen that trick before...but he couldn't refuse that smile. He reached out and grabbed Sam's hand, trying to brace himself in case she tried to pull him in. This effort distracted him enough that he didn't notice the state of Bab's suit as she got out of the pool...yet.

She glanced at Sam as she pulled herself out of the pool. "Plans for yourself or us?" Truthfully Barbara didn't care and was simply curious. She'd do what she had to to get into better shape. She turned back to the pool and looked down at Chloe, distracted enough she hadn't noticed the shape her bikini was in or how the cold pool water had hardened her nipples.

"Need a hand getting out Chloe?"

"For you. I'm already on that workout routine." Sam admitted, not pulling Dave into the pool, figuring she'd make a better impression on the judge if he just helped her get out. And judging by the way Dave's eyes fixed on her chest as the water dripped off her breasts, she was right.

"I've got it." Chloe claimed as she put her arms up on the edge of the pool. Her eyes widened a bit as she saw babs though. "You might want to get a towel, though." She suggested softly.

Barbara nodded to Sam. "Well I'm looking forward to it. I know some people complain about that kind of thing but I actually want to get into shape if I can."

Barbara nodded and stepped back as Chloe said she could do it herself. She heard Chloe say something quietly but was distracted by Sam using her asserts to win favor with the judge. She smirked and looked back at Chloe. "What?"

One advantage of Sam's distraction was that Dave was focused on her, and missed the little show Bab's was inadvertently putting on a few feet away. "Towel." Chloe repeated, and just to eliminate any future misunderstandings, she walked over and picked one up off a nearby chair. She draped it around Babs shoulders, so she could cover her torso if she liked, just as Dave finally diverted his attention from Sam. "So...is there a runway procession or something?" He asked with a grin.

Barbara accepted the towel that Chloe draped over her shoulders and blinked as she remembered why she had been puzzled by someone wearing a white bikini to a swimming pool. She quickly hugged Chloe and whispered. "Thank you". She wrapped the towel around her torso and shrugged at Dave's question.

"No idea, ask Sam." She said as she winked at Chloe and turned to face Dave and Sam, still hugging her.

“Anytime. “ Chloe whispered back as she returned the hug.

Sam, for her part, was as clueless as Dave about Babs swimsuit difficulties, and found herself nodding at the runway idea. “Sounds good. “ she claimed. “I’ll go first. “ Sam took a few running steps, then suddenly did a forward flip that brought her to the end of the makeshift runway. She then did two cartwheels on the way back, and the only reason it didn’t look totally inappropriate was her breasts weren’t as big as Babs, and her suit fit quite snugly.

After her little acrobatics show, she turned to the pair with a smile. “Your turn. “

Barbara raised her eyebrows and whispered to Chloe. "I don't think Sam knows what a fashion runway is..." She winked at her friend and released the hug. She looked at the makeshift runway and then at Chloe. She was pretty sure she was in good enough shape to put on a similar show to Sam's, but she was also pretty sure that Chloe wasn't. She nibbled her lip thoughtfully as she considered her options, her competitive side wanting to mimic Sam but the rest of her not wanting Chloe to feel left out or something. And with the towel and her swimsuit situation it was probably a bad idea anyway.

With a shrug she strutted down the 'runway', still wearing the towel, spun at the end and walked back, flipping her hair back over her shoulder. She smiled at Chloe and motioned to her. "Go ahead."

“I think this is one of those make it up as you go along things. “ Chloe said with a soft giggle, her eyes wide with amazement at Sams show.

Sam, for her part, snorted lightly at Babs ‘show’, thinking she had just ceded the contest. Was it that important for her to be right about who would win that she’d given up? That didn’t seem right to Sam, but she had no other answer.

Chloe, for her part, understood why Babs kept the towel, and applauded lightly when Babs returned from the runway. “Bravo. “ she said as Sam and Dave joined in on the applause.

And then it was Chloe’s turn, and she stepped out on the runway and began to turn somersaults down the way.

Barbara smiled at the applause, not really needing it but happy they were being kind to her anyway. She arched an eyebrow when Chloe did somersaults down the runway and shook her head. "Figures..." She muttered to herself and made a mental note not to underestimate Chloe again.

She glanced around the back of the house, looking at ways she could show the other two girls a thing or two, a bit annoyed now. She cleared her throat. "I think I need a do-over of my runway walk. But to do it, I need a different swimsuit." She dropped the towel, pretty sure that even mostly dry the others would get a brief view as she turned and walked into the nearby pool house. She quickly sought out the black bikini and changed rapidly, practically throwing the white bikini aside. She also took a moment to put her shoes back on, needing them for what she had planned. She eyed the bikini, it was both smaller and tighter, barely holding her boobs in but she just shrugged and turned, walking back outside.

"A girl tries to be nice..." She said as she emerged again and moved to the head of the 'runway'. Once Chloe was out of the way, she ran down it, did a couple of somersaults then leapt at the side of the house. Luckily, it was the corner not far from the fireplace and she was able to use her strong legs and feet to bounce from wall to wall then pull herself onto the roof. She turned and looked at the other three. "I hope a little impromptu parkour is fine..."

((she basically did what he calls the double tic tac but against the two walls of the house in the corner as opposed to pillars like he shows.))

Last edited:
“Do over?” Dave asked, not sure if that was allowed under the rules. But then, were there really rules to…whatever they were doing? And why would Babs need a different swimsuit?

That last question at least got an answer. Sam gasped lightly as she could swear she saw Babs nipple through the suit. And judging by how Dave’s jaw dropped, he saw it as well. Any objection either of them might have had to Babs rule change died before they uttered it.

Especially on Dave’s part as he saw the suit she had on, which barely contained her tits. But he barely had time to admire it before Babs went into her routine, and this time all three applauded with genuine admiration.

And then Daniel stuck his head out the door. “What’s going on out here?” He asked as he glanced around for the source of the noise he’d heard. It sounded like it came from the roof…

“Lose something?” He asked Babs, not sure whether to shake his head or laugh.

Barbara smiled as they all applauded for real this time and crouched down. A brief vision came over her as in the distance she saw the tall towers of downtown Gotham. She imagined herself having climbed one of those towers and finding a perch to watch for people who needed help and those who had to be stopped. She returned her gaze to the other three and smiled then looked down as Daniel reappeared.

"Sorry, I was feeling left out when the others were doing acrobatics as part of our swimsuit modeling. She eyed the walls of the house for a moment then climbed down from the roof, almost doing the splits as she propped each foot on a wall and worked her way down. Once she was low enough she simply hopped the rest of the way and landed with a smile. "Sorry Mister Larusso, I hope I didn't startle you or something."

"What?" Babs words all made sense individually, but Daniel had no idea how they made sense together. Acrobatics? Swimsuit modeling? What was that all about? But if she was trying to distract him from her explanation, she succeeded. Daniel knew he shouldn't be watching her, as the bikini she was wearing left little to the imagination, but it was almost like watching a car wreck. He couldn't take his eyes off her as she did the splits, and he wondered how he'd explain this to Jim if she fell. But thankfully it didn't come to that as she got back to the ground safely.

"I thought Santa was early this year." Daniel said with a shake of his head. Sam appeared to be having fun, and no one was getting hurt, or breaking anything, so Daniel saw no reason to intervene. So he just shook his head and headed back inside, trying to figure out how to explain this to Amanda.

"So...who won?" Chloe asked mischievously, well aware it wasn't her, but curious how Dave would resolve the issue.

Dave swallowed and looked between Sam and Babs. "Well...shoes aren't proper attire...Babs needed a do over...and she left the runway. All of which gave her a small penalty. Enough to put Sam over the top." Dave declared, then blushed bright red as Sam squealed dramatically, then kissed him on the cheek.

Barbara laughed at Daniel's dad joke and shook her head. "No, sorry to disappoint. It's only your new redheaded student showing off a bit."

Barbara smiled as Dave declared Sam the winner. She winked at Chloe and looked back at Sam and Dave. "Honestly? I didn't care about winning, I just didn't want to be the only boring one in the competition." Oddly, Barbara found she really didn't care about winning and she turned to look at the corner she had climbed again, eyeing it, her mind racing. She turned back around. "If I can have a laptop, I do think I'm a lock on the talent portion of this though."

She grinned at Chloe then, turning her full attention to her. "I didn't know you could do somersaults? Got anymore hidden talents you're going to surprise us with?"

"Somehow I doubt you are ever the boring one." Sam told her with a laugh, and Dave let out a small sigh of relief that Babs appeared to have bought his reasoning and wasn't upset. That was a downside he hadn't anticipated, when he'd gotten caught up in the idea of seeing them all in bikinis. Sam then nodded at her request for a laptop. "Be right back." She promised as she vanished inside the house, only to appear a minute later with a laptop in her hands. It wasn't top of the line, as it was close to two years old, but it was still far better than the laptops Jim and Chloe had. "I'm assuming you'll need the password? And wifi?" Sam smirked a bit, not sure how much help she should give the competition.

Chloe chuckled and shook her head. "That's the extent of my abilities." She claimed. "It got me through gym class...barely."

Barbara smiled at Sam and shrugged. "Well, apparently I have a lot of competition here. I had to up my game. And yes, compared to you two I was very boring. I couldn't let that stand."

She heard Dave's sigh of relief and clapped him on the shoulder playfully. "Don't worry Dave, I'll lose with grace today. I'm not exactly fashion model material and I know it." She smiled when Sam returned with the laptop and she nodded distractedly as she sat down at the table they'd eaten at earlier. "Yes please." She smiled at Chloe. "Oh, I'm sure you have some hidden talent you're holding back..."

Assuming Sam gave her the password and the wi-fi she logged into her FTP and downloaded the copy of the program she'd started working on at Chloe's house just that morning. Chloe would probably recognize her intense focus as it downloaded and she opened it up, quickly making some adjustments. Though, last time she wasn't in a barely there bikini while she did the work...

Dave was still trying to wrap his head around Sam kissing him on the cheek when Babs clapped him on the shoulder, causing him to jump a bit. He wasn't sure he'd ever get used to that casual sort of contact. Sam, clearly, had no issue with it as rather than give Babs the password, she leaned over Babs shoulder, pressing her breast into the red heads shoulder, as she entered her password into the computer and ensured the wifi connection was stable. Sam grinned over at Dave. "I expect to get points for aiding the competition." She claimed with a laugh.

Chloe, for her part, shook her head. "No, not me. I'm just a plain and simple girl." Chloe claimed, though a plain and simple girl wouldn't have gone around to peek over Babs other shoulder to see what she was doing. Dave also came and joined the group, easily seeing over Chloe's head. If this was bab's talent, he needed to see to judge it, right?

Barbara barely noticed them standing over her shoulder as she opened up a browser page, quickly going to a Gotham blog site, dedicated to Batman sightings. "Come on..." She grinned as she saw the Batmobile was currently chasing some bank robbers down a street downtown. "Yes!" She bit her lip and quickly logged into the GCPDs servers on another tab. "I uhhh...may have made this easier to do after last time Chloe. It appears I have admin access now to their servers..."

She pulled up live feeds from the traffic cams and grinned. "So, the GCPD has been trying to track Batman. Right now he just roared past this intersection." She nodded to show them the screen where the intersection looked totally empty. "They don't have me though..."

She took a deep breath, unaware of how it swelled her chest out as she was concentrating on her program. "Here's hoping it works." She pressed a button to activate her program and it loaded the live traffic cam footage. As they watched the screen rippled and blurred and then when it cleared an outline of the Batmobile was present. "Voila!" She quickly logged out of the GCPD's computers and shut down her program. "I am not planning to share this program, of course, I just want to prove I can do it. This is actually what I plan to show Bruce Wayne at the gala to get the Waynetech interview..." She deleted the program from Sam's laptop and erased all traces of her activities from the browser then looked at the others. "Well?"

"I know nothing..." Chloe promised as Babs admitted she had admin access to the GCPD servers. She doubted Captain Gordon would understand exactly what that meant, but regardless he wouldn't learn it from her.

Sam and Dave had no clue what Bab's program was, so they both looked on with great interest as she explained her program...though part of Dave's interest in her may have been her almost not there attire. Especially as she breathed in and for a moment there Dave thought she might bust out of her top.

Sam wasn't a computer expert, but she was still impressed with the program. "That should really get your foot in the door." Sam claimed, then giggled. "Especially if you show up wearing that." The idea of Babs showing up to the gala in a bikini got a giggle from Chloe...and an interested expression from Dave.

Chloe nodded. "I don't think I have a talent to compete with that." She admitted.

Barbara smiled at Chloe. "Thank you. I knew I could count on you." She didn't want her dad to know for multiple reasons. She didn't want to get into trouble of course but she also wanted him to have plausible deniability of course.

Barbara blushed at Sam's comment and shook her head. "I don't think me going to the gala like this would impress the rich people there. Though from what you said about Bruce Wayne he might like it." She snorted and leaned back in the chair, stretching before she looked at Chloe. "My program is just boring tech stuff. I mean, yeah, I can track the Batmobile if I want to but I half expect you or Sam to spin flaming batons or something..."

Chloe smiled back at Babs. Even if the Captain wouldn’t get in trouble for what Babs was doing, Chloe was never going to sell out her friend.

“The sheer chutzpah of it might impress a few people. “ Sam claimed, not giving up her idea even if it was hopeless.

“Oh…she’d never get past security. Probably wouldn’t even make it out of the house. “ Chloe laughed, then shrugged. “I was just going to juggle. “ she admitted.

“Dad won’t let me do flames anymore. “ Sam joked. “So I was just going to use a boring old staff. “

She smiled at the other two and continued simply relaxing in her seat. "It might but I'm not going to try it. I think my dad would have a fit if I did and I'm certainly not that brave. Besides, I want Bruce Wayne to notice me for my brain, not, well, what he'd see in a bikini."

She motioned to the other two girls. "You're up it seems. I'll sit with the judge and watch you two do your thing."

"Your dad would throw you in jail." Chloe declared confidently.

Sam giggled softly. "He's going to notice your bikini bod no matter what." She predicted.

Sam and Chloe glanced at each other when Babs put them on the spot, then Chloe finally shrugged. "Seems kind of pointless after that, but I'm game. Do you have any tennis balls?" She asked, and Sam shrugged.

"Sure." She said, and vanished into her house once more, only to return a few minutes later with the promised tennis balls and a bo staff. Sam looked at Babs and smirked. "So which of us did you want to disadvantage by forcing us to follow your display?" She challenged.

Back
Top Bottom