Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Batgirl Begins (dbspock/WendyTheRed)

Barbara blushed at Sam's tease and shrugged. "I guess it depends on if that green dress you mentioned is as nice as you seem to think it is." While Sam moved into the house Barbara moved over next to Dave, figuring she'd stand or sit next to him, depending on where he planned to watch from. When Sam returned and asked her she waved a hand.

"I'm not in charge, but since you won the bikini round by shaking your boobs in front of the judge if I had a say I'd say you go next." She shrugged and stretched a bit. Then looked at Dave. "Unless our judge objects."

"Oh, its nice. You'll have no shortage of dance partners." Sam promised as she went to retrieve her equipment. Dave leaned against the table and waited for the next round, finding it hard to believe he was spending the evening with three hot girls in bikinis. He glanced over at Babs and smiled when she came to stand next to him. Damn, she was showing a lot of skin.

Sam blushed a bit when Babs accused her of shaking her boobs. "Hey, your the only one with tits big enough to do that." She claimed. "I won by staying on the course." She tried to use the argument Dave had used when he'd selected her as the winner, though she was well aware her acrobatics had caused her boobs to jiggle a bit.

Dave blinked as Babs put the decision to him, requiring him to speak. "No objections." He squeaked out, and Sam nodded. She handed the tennis balls to Chloe, then stepped out on the runway again where she began to perform with the staff, spinning it around as if she were fighting several invisible oppoanants.

She smiled back at Dave as she leaned on the table next to him. She grinned as Sam blushed and nodded, pretending to look thoughtful. "So, Chloe and I pulled ourselves out of the pool without needing help. But you, you needed help to get out of the pool despite later showing off your acrobatics on the course. And, for some reason, getting out of the pool required you to arch your back and thrust your boobs forward. But you're right. You didn't jiggle them. Much." Barbara was quite enjoying teasing Sam about this though she had no heat in her words as she wasn't upset by Sam's actions even if she might sound like it.

She patted Dave's shoulder the slung an arm around his waist and leaned against him as she watched Sam twirl that staff. "She really is quite talented Dave. I mean, she didn't defeat the Batmobile's stealth tech but she is quite talented with that staff."

Sam blushed a bit as Babs accused her of basically shoving her boobs in Dave's face. Dave turned a bit red as well as he wondered if Babs had noticed that he'd enjoyed the view. "And I'm sure you chose that bikini because it hides your boobs." Sam retorted. She figured if Babs wanted to dish it out, she could take it as well. "And for the record, I asked for his help because I was going to pull him into the pool. But I decided I couldn't do that to him." Sam smiled sweetly at Dave, who couldn't help but grin as he realized his suspicions had been correct. But the view would have been worth a dunking, he figured.

Dave almost managed not to jump as the cute barely dressed red head patted him on the shoulder...Babs sure enjoyed casual physical contact it seemed. He stiffened a bit and stared at her as she put an arm around his waist, until he realized just how much of her he could see from his current angle. He quickly diverted his gaze to Sam...thankfully she'd begun her demonstration and provided quite the distraction, and not just because she was wearing a bikini. "Nice reminder of your talent." Dave chuckled softly, and he didn't flinch...much...when Sam finished her demonstration by coming at him with the staff, stopping an inch from his nose before she stepped back, brought the staff to her side, and bowed...an action that probably looked less provocative when she was wearing a gi.
mary_mouser_in_a_skimpy_bikini_with_a_ratan_bo_sta_by_dbspock_dgqknca-250t.jpg

Barbara blushed as Sam turned things on her and shrugged lightly, her face the same color as her hair. "Well, I figured I'd fight fire with fire. Or in this case, boobs with boobs. You had an advantage, might still have one since you were dripping water and I think in Dave's eyes you moved in slow motion as you got out of the pool."

Barbara just watched as Sam spun the staff, her eyes following Sam's movements closely. She slowly nodded as she took in Sam's skills, not even bothering to hide how impressed she was. And when Sam stopped and then bowed Barbara slid her around from around Dave to clap enthusiastically. "Wow, you're great Sam! I hope I can learn something like that from Sensei Sam!"

Sam grinned as Babs turned red, proving it was true, at least in Babs case, what Sam had heard about red heads blushing more than others. "I think you were the one with the advantage, picking out a white bikini then going for a swim. And seriously...look at your rack. You definitely have the advantage there. In fact, I think you should be called Boobs instead of Babs." Sam countered as she figured if Babs wanted to dish it out, she should take it.

Dave and Chloe also began to applaud at the end of Sam's little demonstration. Sam turned a light shade of red, but took another bow in response. "It's on the list." Sam promised with a chuckle, then turned to smile sweetly at Chloe, who was quite grateful she was being left out of the boobs discussion, "Your turn." Sam said, and Chloe chuckled wryly.

"Okay...just don't laugh." She requested of the group as she took her tennis balls and moved next to Sam, who then joined Dave and Babs in the viewing area, by accident or design flanking Dave so he was surrounded by girls in bikinis. Chloe then began to juggle, tossing a tennis ball into the air, then replacing it with another. She kept it up for about a minute until she miscalculated a grab, and instead of catching it sent a ball sailing towards Babs. That threw her concentration off enough that even as Chloe tried to recover, a ball bounced off her head while the third hit the ground and bounced into the pool.

"Uh...oops." Chloe said with a nervous chuckle as she decided to take a little bow anyway. Dave, for his part, decided to clap in support of his friend, and Sam quickly joined in as well.

She blushed even darker as Sam continued to taunt her. "When you said a race, I thought you meant a foot race and when you jumped into the pool, I was so lost in the moment I just...reacted! Besides, you knew I was in white but wanted a pool race anyway. Maybe you wanted my bikini to become transparent." She was taking it all good naturedly despite her words until Sam proposed the new nickname. "No. Absolutely not." She said, with a much more serious tone. "I don't want that to be my defining trait."

Barbara nodded as she eyed the staff. "Hmmm...maybe something I can use a bit more...nimbly than a staff, though I won't be picky about what you teach me."

Barbara was enjoying Chloe's juggling until the mishap. She reacted without thinking, simply snatching the ball out of the air and preparing to throw it back to Chloe when she saw how that one mistake had caused a slight chain reaction. She clapped regardless for Chloe and stood up. She quickly moved to her friend and hugged her, heedless of how she was giving Sam and Dave a nice view of her ass barely covered by the tiny black bikini. She kissed Chloe's cheek. "That was great. Though I am glad it wasn't knives or something. You'll have to teach Sam and I how to do that." She released her from the hug and stepped back, turning to look at Dave.

"Alright Judge, who won the talent portion? I think you have a tough decision ahead of you."

"I did the pool race because I never thought in a million years you would actually jump in the pool in a white swim suit, and I'd win by default." Sam told her, unable to hold back her grin until Babs change in tone. Sam quickly dropped her smile and nodded tersely as she made a mental note to never call Babs that again.

Sam nodded as Babs asked for a more flexible option than the staff. "Well, there's nunchucks...a flail...tonfu sticks..." Sam rattled off a few of the options that came to mind. "We can try a few of them out, see which one you take a liking to." She offered with a shrug, not noticing how it made her breasts move, or the way it attracted Dave's gaze to her chest. Just as Babs didn't notice when Dave checked out her ass when she hugged Chloe.

Chloe hugged Babs back gratefully, relieved no one was making fun of her for her dropping the ball...literally. She chuckled softly when Babs mentioned the knives. "Well, I was going to go with bowling balls, but I couldn't find three of them." She claimed, then blushed a bit when Babs asked for lessons. "On how to be a clutz? Sure...I can give a masters class on that." she laughed.

Dave nodded when Babs said he had a tough decision, though truthfully he didn't really struggle with it. Chloe was obviously out, and probably would have been offended by what she would see as a pity vote. And Sam had indeed been impressive (Dave would probably dream about the way she moved in that bikini tonight) but Babs had arranged for them to see BATMAN. That would have been hard to top. Besides, that would tie the score up, and hopefully avoid any calls of favoritism.

"I would have to award that one to Babs." He said, making sure he pronounced her name right. "tracking down the Batmobile? I don't think anyone else has ever done that." He defended hsi decision, less everyone think it was due to her bikini body.

Barbara grinned at Sam's response. "Well, you underestimated how competitive I can be. Also, in the heat of the moment it just didn't occur to me." She shrugged. She nodded back to Sam, grateful she got the message. She was well aware how such names could take on a life of their own and she had no desire for that kind of humiliation. "Hmmm...a flail could be interesting, though I can only imagine it might be hard to control. As for nunchuks, I saw this video once of a boy spinning them and then he smacked his own face and knocked some teeth out. No thank you. I'm not sure what tonfa are but I'll google them later if you don't show me first."

Barbara chuckled and hugged Chloe again before turning to face the other two. "Don't put yourself down Chloe. We all have embarrassing moments. You with the ball dropping, me with my white bikini" she blushed slightly. "And Sam with...uhhh...well. I don't think she's had one yet..."

She grinned then when Dave awarded her a point and did a quick fist pump as she literally jumped for joy, heedless of the bouncing it caused. "Yes! Also, I hope Bruce Wayne is impressed by me too! Now, it's what, the actual fashion show? Either Sam or I could win it outright or Chloe could tie it up. If she does, I think we should have a tie breaker of some kind, though what that would be I have no idea!"

"Yes, I won't make that mistake again." Sam vowed. Babs seemed to be just about as competitive as she was, which could be a good thing, as Babs didn't seem to be offended by Sam trying her best to win even a silly contest like this. "A flail does take a lot more practice." She agreed. "That's why I prefer the staff. Gives me a bit more reach as well...helpful when you are fighting an octopus." Sam giggled as she looked over at Dave, then laughed as Babs mentioned the nunchuck mishap she'd seen. Yeah...Dad doesn't use them much either. I think he just keeps them around for show. And no googling tonfa. We have a set inside I can show you before bed.' She promised.

"You had nothing to be embarrassed about with your bikini." Chloe declared. Babs certainly kept herself in shape, and genetics seemed to have worked in ehr favor as well.

Sam shook her head when she said she had nothing to be embarrassed about. "You are forgetting about the mall incident." She pointed out. "And your dad has a whole file full of my embarrassing incidents."

Babs little victory dance had an unintentional side effect, and Dave stared at her a bit until her body settled down. "I'm sure he will be." Chloe predicted, missing both Babs bouncing and Dave's reaction to it. "And yeah, I think the fashion show is next." She agreed, grateful she'd grabbed the red dress from the car while she'd had the chance. She doubted there would be a need for a tiebreaker, but Dave disagreed.

"We can google fashion contests for an idea if it comes to that." Dave said, suspecting it would as he had no desire to see his friend lose the competition without scoring a single point.

Barbara nodded as Sam mentioned showing her the tonfas. She smiled at Chloe's comment. "Well maybe not when it was dry at least."

Barbara grinned at Sam. "Dad's file doesn't count. None of us have seen it. As for the mall your short got ripped open but my whole skirt got taken off!"

Barbara nodded in agreement with Chloe. "It's too bad we don't already have that green dress. I'm sure Sam has something I can borrow though. " She nodded to Dave when he mentioned the Googling having similar thoughts about npt wanting Chloe to lose without any points. "Shall we girls?"

Chloe didn't agree with the red head. She thought Babs had looked even better in her suit when it was transparent, but it didn't seem right to mention that at the moment.

"And I hope it stays that way." Sam said softly, but she didn't think Captain Gordon was the type of cop to go showing her police file around. She couldn't help but giggle when Babs mentioned losing her skirt. "true...but you have a nice ass." Sam pointed out.

"I wouldn't stand a chance if you had the green dress." Chloe claimed, even as Sam nodded.

"I'm sure we can fin something for you." Sam promised, then nodded as babs suggested they get started. Chloe immedielty darted to her bag, drew out the red sundress, and threw it on over her bikini.

"Do I get points for getting ready first?" Chloe asked with a giggle as she spun in a circle. Dave laughed, releived he had a reason to give Chloe an edge in the contest.

"Sure." He agreed with a laugh.

Barbara heard Sam's quite reply about her file and smiled at her before speaking quietly. "He won't show others. And that includes me. If I ever find out what's in the file, it'll be because you told me Sam." She then blushes at Sam's next comment and waves a hand. "I mean, I'm in decent shape and stuff but thank you!"

She grins at Chloe as she does a quick change. "No buttering up the judge while Sam and I get ready Chloe!" She said jokingly as she followed Sam towards the door. She looked back over her shoulder at Chloe. "Did you want to come with us anyway? Do some hair stuff or whatever?" She figured Sam would go all out so Chloe might want to as well.

Sam gave Babs a huge smile as she confirmed her opinions on the integrity of the Captain, then pretended to run a critical eye over Babs bikini clad body. "I think that goes a bit beyond decent." She claimed.

"Butter up the judge? How would I do that?" Chloe asked innocently as she did a little twirl, causing the skirt to fly up a bit and display her bikini bottoms again briefly. She raised an eyebrow a bit when Babs proposed they do hair stuff anyway. "Sure." She said immediately, then glanced back at Dave, just realizing he'd be sitting on the deck alone and bored if they all left him. She reached out and grabbed his hand just as he was preparing to find a seat. "Come on. You can help put my hair in a ponytail." She suggested with a grin as she followed after Babs and Sam. Dave didn't resist as he trailed along.

Sam led them inside the house, where she waved at her parents who were watching TV in the living room. She then led them upstairs into her bedroom. It seemed a typical enough teenage girls room, with a few band posters on the wall, and a few stuffed animals on the large bed. Sam laid her staff in a corner and directed Babs to her closet. "I'm going to use the blue dress. You can pick out whatever else you like." Sam offered.

Barbara blushed as Sam eyed her up and made the comment about how fit she was. She decided to fight fire with fire however and just smirked, shrugging slightly. "You're in good shape yourself, though I haven't stared at your body as much as you've stared at mine..." She grinned at Sam, hoping the tease didn't fluster her too badly.

She then looked at Chloe as she did the twirl and smirked. "You know, bikini bottoms are basically panties, so you're just flashing your panties at him now." She winked at Dave as Chloe dragged him after them. "I wonder if Dave is going to never want to be around us ever again if this keeps up. Dave, do a good job on her hair please!"

She followed Sam up to her bedroom and nodded, stepping into the closet and looking over what all might be in there. The truth was, Barbara didn't really want to win this and was hoping Chloe would get this point. She quickly picked out a black dress and looked it over. She bit her lip and removed her bikini top, not sure it'd work with this dress then slid it on and stepped out., "Well?"

((technically, the actresses dress I think and not Sam's but what the hell right?))
s-l1600.jpg

"Given your description of me as I climbed out of the pool, I'm not so sure about that." Sam fired right back, clearly having no problem being teased.

Chloe turned to glare at Babs as she accused her of flashing the judge. "By that standard, you both are running around in your underwear." She pointed out.

Dave, for his part, was quite enjoying if not being the center of, at least a part of the group. Especially a group of barely clad woman, so he was happy to go along with whatever they had in mind. "I'll try." He promised as he sat behind Chloe on her bed, then began to separate her hair out. "Do you have any hair bands?" He asked Sam, who nodded and quickly stepped to her dresser, picking out a couple of red bands that matched Chloe's dress. Dave nodded in thanks and began to tie up part of Chloe's hair in a pigtail.

Dave had NOT expected Babs to strip off her bikini top in front of him, and he froze for a moment as he caught a glimpse of side boob. Chloe winced a bit as he inadvertatly tugged on her hair and lacked him lightly on the leg. "Hey!" She protested as Babs slipped the black dress on.

Sam, for her part, missed the little show as she dug her blue dress out of the closet. She figured it would work well enough over her bikini and just slipped it on over her head, also selecting a white belt from the closet to complete her ensemble.

"Well, I think everyone is ready." Sam declared, a bit surprised Babs had picked the black dress. It seemed more appropriate for Halloween than a fashion show, but whatever. "So do we just do the contest here?" She asked as she spun around like Chloe had, except her dress was tight enough that it didn't fly up like the blonde's had. OIP (4).jpg

Barbara blushed at Sam's playful accusation but still just shrugged. "It was eye-catching what can I say?" She held up her hands in defeat at Chloe's accusation. "Busted! You win."

Barbara hadn't paid attention to the fact Dave could see into the closet when she quickly changed but she did notice a look on his face when she turned around. She looked at the other two and smiled when she saw how good pf a job Dave had done on Chloe's hair.

She smiled as Sam spun around and mimicked her, figuring she might as well not be left out. "Here is fine with me. Chloe? Dave?"

"Another point for Chloe." Dave said cheerfully in response to Babs as he put half of Chloe's hair into a ponytail, then got to work on the other.

Dave wasn't sure if Babs had caught him staring or not (though it was clear Chloe did), but if she had she wasn't offended, it seemed, and if she hadn't, well, he sure wasn't going to tell her. He chuckled softly when Babs spun around as well, her long dress flying up a bit and almost hitting him in the face. "Assaulting the judge. Penalty." He accused Babs, hoping it wasn't to obvious he was trying to skew the contest in favor of Chloe.

"Here works fine." Dave agreed, and Chloe nodded, pulling her hair out of Dave's grip. "Hey!" He complained as he grabbed her hair again and tugged on it gently, causing Chloe to tip her head back again.

"Well, Babs, you won the last round, so I think you get to go first in this one. And no do-overs this time." Dave declared, not sure exactly how he was supposed to judge this or what the others would do. But he figured if Chloe went last, she could get some ideas from the others as well.

Barbara smiled at what Dave said, pretty sure he was trying to help Chloe win but hoping he wasn't being to obvious about it. She rolled her eyes at the 'penalty' but decided not to call him out on it.

She nodded and looked at Sam. She clearly had no idea what to do so she just playfully strutted from one end of the room to the other, trying to do the type of spin she has seen models do in movies and stuff when they're on a catwalk. She talks in a mock announcers voice.

"Barbara Gordon is wearing a dress from the Larusso spring line." She grins and moves to sit down, waving at the others. "OK one of you now
"

Sam giggled at Babs little runway walk, then stood up off the bed. "I got that for Halloween one year, so its more the fall line." Sam corrected with a laugh as she began to strut around the room, swaying her hips in a highly exaggerated manner. "Samantha Larusso is wearing a stunning blue number from the JC Penny's line. The white belt adds just the right touch of color." She claimed, then turned to Dave and poked him in the nose. "vote for her if you know what's good for you." She threatened...or tried to. Her giggle ruined the effect.

"Assaulting AND threatening the judge. Double penalty." Dave prescribed, as Chloe got off the bed, a bit nervous about being the center of attention.

"Chloe Sullivan in the red sundress." She proclaimed as she tried to sway her hips, but quickly gave up the effort. Instead, she walked to the wall, bent over until her head touched the floor, giving Dave a nice view up her skirt. She then lifted her legs into the air, and did a headstand with the help of the wall. This, of course, caused her dress to fall down and offered a nice view of her bikini bottoms again.

"I think we have a winner." Dave proclaimed as he clapped lightly, and as soon as Sam recovered from her surprise she joined in.

Barbara grinned at Sam's little playful show calling out. "JC Penny's is the heart of the fashion industry as we all know!" She grins and settles in to watch Chloe's show, grinning at the double penalty.

She laughed at Chloe's antics but joined in with the clapping. "So being a shameless hussy is the route to victory. Noted." She winked at Chloe to show her there were no hard feelings.

She looked at Dave then. "So judge are we going to have a tie breaker?"

"Oh, I won't shop anywhere else." Sam claimed with a laugh as she flopped down on her bed.

Chloe went back to her feet again, her face bright red either from embarrassment over Babs comment, or the fact all the blood had rushed to it due to her position. "Not assaulting the judge and getting a penalty is the path to victory." She claimed, though she couldn't help but wonder if her years of friendship with the judge had been the deciding factor.

"Oh...uh...right." Dave replied when Babs brought up the tiebreaker. he got out his phone and typed in beauty contest. He scrolled through the phone for a few minutes, then sighed with defeat. "Well...that wasn't helpful." He complained, then shrugged. "Maybe you should play a game of some sort to determine the winner." He suggested.

Barbara grinned at Sam at her comment about not shopping anywhere else then looked at Chloe. "This is true Chloe. It's fine though, I never thought I had a shot at winning in the first place." She glanced at Dave as he seemed to be looking for ways to solve the tie breaker. "A game? Hmmm...I'm not sure that's standard pageant rules but neither is stuff like somersaults or pool races. Anyone have any ideas?"

She goes back into the closet to change out of the dress and back into bikini, carefully hanging the dress back up then tying her top back on and stepping back out before looking at the others questioningly.

"Hey...you killed at the talent portion, remember? Arguably the most important one." Chloe insisted, and Dave shook his head.

"If you can find a standard pageant rule defining a tiebreaker, please let me know." He said, his brief internet search telling him if there was such a thing, it was beyond his skills to find. He tried NOT to watch as Babs peeled her dress off, but damn, it was hard to ignore, and he turned beet red as he noticed Chloe noticing him staring. Sam, however, seemed oblivious to the whole thing.

"Hmmm...I suppose its to late to start a Monopoly or risk game." Sam pointed out. "Maybe something simple like Blackjack? Or rock paper scissors?"

Chloe giggled at that suggestion. "You mean Rock paper scissors lizard Spock." She corrected Sam, who laughed. "Except I don't think that works with three people."

Barbara smiled warmly at Chloe when she pointed out Barbara's talent win. "Thank you Chloe. Though I don't think that's the most important part of a fashion contest." Barbara shook her head at Dave's suggestion. "No, I believe you Dave. If you couldn't find anything, then you couldn't."

Barbara smiled as she looked at the other two girls as they tossed ideas back and forth. She sat on the bed and stretched out on it, rolling her head lazily to the side. "I'm fine if you two want to play Rock Paper Scissors for the ultimate winner. You two arguably won the most fashion parts of our fashion show." She shrugged with a smile as she turned her head back to stare up at the ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom