Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Batgirl Begins (dbspock/WendyTheRed)

She frowned as Dave said nothing but just stood there and stared. She sighed and looked at him, about to say something when she noticed his 'problem'. This caused her to blush and look away once more. Oddly she wasn't mad at h, which surprised her until she realized she was 100% sure this was an accident and from what she'd seen of Dave him freezing wasn't particularly surprising.

She glanced at him again. And this time risk uncovering her breasts long enough to snap her fingers a couple of times. "Dave? Earth to Dave? What are you doing in here?" She quickly covered her breasts again as she looked at him.

Her frown escaped his notice, though he’d never admit it he found her ass more attention grabbing than her face. Her other antics likewise escaped his notice, though they’d be replayed in detail in his dreams many times in the nights to come.

It seemed he didn’t even blink until she bared her breasts for him again, and it was that more than her snapping fingers that got his ears online again. Yes, she was saying something. But what? Earth? Yes, they were on earth. Why was she asking why he was on earth?
“I live here. “ he pointed out, his eyes not leaving her body, waiting to see what her next move would reveal.

She blinked in confusion then realized he was talking about Earth. Yes, she'd most definitely short circuited his brain. She also realized she'd been a bit of an idiot herself. She turned her back on him and quickly finished the rinsing she had started, knowing she was showing her ass but having little choice. Once done she turned off the shower.

She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her torso and stepped out of the shower, putting her hands on his shoulders. She still whispered as she still had no desire to draw the attention of anyone outside the bathroom. In fact, she quietly closed the door in case someone got up and walked by. "Dave? Snap out of it! " She whispered in a quiet voice.

Wow. That was just….was she deliberately flaunting her ass to him? Or did it just naturally move like that as she…well, he wasn’t sure what she was doing, he just knew she looked good doing it.

Some sense of normalcy returned as she wrapped the towel around herself, eliminating the very distracting view. He wasn’t expecting her to touch him, and jumped when she did, though his erect and still exposed cock didn’t bounce at all.

“I saw you naked. “ Dave finally croaked out, not being quiet for fear of disturbing the others, but because his voice box still felt a bit disconnected.

She sighed softly and looked into Dave's eyes. "Yes, Dave. I was in the shower." She said in the patient voice of someone trying to explain something to a mentally challenged person. She glanced down and blushed again. "Uhhh...Dave? You're sticking out. You might want to put that away?" She nodded down towards his very erect cock, her own cheeks coloring. "Actually, maybe I should leave you in here to deal with uhhh..whatever you need to deal with?"

Dave nodded. Of course she'd been in the shower. He'd seen her in the shower. She'd been naked in the shower. He missed the significance of her downward glance, until she called him out on it. That was enough to snap him back to reality. "OH!" He blurted out...loudly...as his hands shot in front of his cock, very similar to the way her hand had moved to cover her private parts earlier. "Oh, uh...yeah." He agreed a bit more quietly, his bladder reminding him just why he'd come here in the first place. "I need to use the toilet." He admitted.

She nodded, the mystery solved at long last. She smiled slightly and grabbed her clothes she'd intended to change into. "Well, then, I'll leave you to it." She moves to squeeze past him and pauses, looking at him. "Dave? As far as I'm concerned no one else needs to know about this." She gives him a small smile then scoots past and out into the hallway, returning to Sam's bedroom as quietly as she can to dress and hopefully have a less mortifying day going forward.

She quickly distracted him from his bladder as she bent over and grabbed her clothes…were those her panties he saw? He could do little more than nod as she said she’d leave him to it, but it didn’t occur to him to move out of her way as she went for the door, and he stiffened a bit at the physical contact. “Yes. “ he agreed readily, no idea how he’d explain it to Chloe.
Sam, for her part, still looked sound asleep in her bed, but Chloe sat up on the cot and stretched, proving that while her rack may not have measured up to Babs, she still had one. “Morning. “ she said with a yawn.

She smiled when she saw Sam was asleep and nodded to Chloe with a smile. She dropped her towel and quickly began to dress in the clothes she'd grabbed yesterday an exercise outfit consisting of a sports bra and tight stretch pants that were very nearly yoga pants. She pulled on her socks and some running shoes then looked at Chloe, speaking quietly to her. "Once sleepyhead is awake I guess we'll start our training. I'm going to go into their backyard and get some exercise in." She winked at Chloe and snuck out, heading downstairs, wondering if either of Sam's parents might be awake and also wondering, belatedly, if they had an alarm. She frowned when it occurred to her they most likely did so she wouldn't be able to exercise just yet.

“Already trying to brown nose the boss. “ Chloe groused when Babs said she was going to exercise. She paid no particular attention as Babs got dressed, then finally rolled out of bed…literally. “I think I’ll go check on Dave. Don’t want him thinking we forgot about him. “
As it turned out, both of Sam’s parents were awake. If Babs glanced out the window, she’d spot Daniel in the yard in his gi doing a kata, and Amanda was sitting at the kitchen table going over a pile of contracts. She glanced up as she heard someone, and smiled. “Good morning. How was your night?” She asked.

She shrugged at Chloe. "This is important to me." She grinned to herself when Chloe said she was going to check on Dave and called out as she left. "Tell Dave hi from me."

She watched through the window as Daniel did his kata and turned to smile at Amanda. "It was very nice. Thank you for your hospitality. I came down to get some exercise while I wait on Sam to wake up." She looks outside again. "I think I'll see if your husband will teach me that. It looks like it'll help me focus." She smiles at Amanda and steps outside.

She doesn't want to bother Daniel so she merely watches him do his Kara, her eidetic memory commiting the moves to memory.

“A lot of things are important to you. “ Chloe pointed out. Babs was one of the most driven people she’d met. “I will. “ Chloe promised, unaware Babs had already greeted Dave that morning.
Amanda chuckled as Babs said she wanted exercise in addition to her training. “I wish all his students were as motivated as you. “ she said, then shrugged. “I’m sure he will. Daniel loves being a teacher. “ she said, then went back to work as Babs went outside.

If Daniel noticed her as he went into his routine, he gave no sign of it until he was done. He then gave her a slight bow, and if he noticed she just had a sports bra and yoga pants on it didn’t show. “Good morning. “ he said with a smile. “You the first one up?”

Barbara smiled at Chloe's reply. "Not as many things as you might think." She winked as she headed out.

She smiled at Amanda. "I suspect more than one of me would be too much for most people to tolerate." She waved as she headed back outside.

She smiled at Daniel and returned his bow as well as she could. "I was the first one up. As far as I know everyone else is up now except for Sensei Sam." She paused. "I was going to exercise but I saw you doing those moves that resembled some kind of meditation. Would you teach me how to do it Sensei Larusso?"

Chloe just cocked her head at Babs unexpected answer, then shrugged. The response didn’t make a lot of sense to her, but she’d already given up on trying to make sense of everything Babs said.

Amanda chuckled at Babs response. “He says the same thing about me. “

Daniel smiled at Babs attempt at bowing, pleased she was willing to honor tradition. His smile widened at her request, not even upset Sam was sleeping in and ignoring her guests. After the many sleepless nights his daughter had had, he was pleased she actually had slept through the night. He took it as a good sign.

“Really?” He responded to her request. “Most people want to learn breaking a board as their first lesson. “ but that didn’t stop him from starting the lesson. “Balance is key, in life and in karate. “ he told her. “Now, start with your feet shoulder width apart. Get your back strait. Stick out your”…Daniel trailed off for a bit as he realized telling a teenage girl in a sports bra to stick out her chest was a bad idea. Sam had freaked out at the phrase when she was even younger. “Square up your shoulders. “ he ended lamely instead.

She nodded to Daniel. "Really. It looked very relaxing and like it..." She struggled for the right words then smiled. "Like it centered you. I think I could use that, not just during karate, but maybe in general. " She smiled as he continued and nodded. "Balance. That's it. That's what it looked like you were getting." She took the stance he ordered, feet shoulder width apart, back straight, shoulders squared, she smirked and stuck out her chest slightly, knowing what he'd been about to say and why he had decided not to say it. "Like this Sensei Larusso?"

“Yes. I strive for balance in both life and karate. “ Daniel agreed, then nodded approvingly at her stance. Including her stuck out chest. “Like that. “ he agreed, and began to slowly go through the routine again, providing minor instructions to her in the process.
When they were about halfway through, the others came out the door. Amanda had a cup of coffee and just sat on the deck and watched. Sam and Chloe came out to join them in the routine. Dave joined them as well…after Chloe went back and dragged him over.

Sam, of course, knew the routine well and had no problem with it, until she noticed how much Dave was struggling. Then Sam went into Sensei mode and began to assist him, taking hold of his hands and physically guiding them, and causing a light blush to appear on Dave’s face at the prolonged physical contact.
Sam seemed ignorant of the effect she was having on him. “Trying to skip ahead?” She teased Babs.

She nodded to Daniel. "I have to be honest, I don't feel like I have balance in my life but I'm working towards it. With the exception of your family, my friends and my dad I should add. It's all those others out there that mess with my balance, you know? I've been in Gotham for 2 days now and I already have two groups that would love to catch me alone in a dark alley." She shrugged. "Part of why I'm here is so that if that happens, which it probably will, I have a fighting chance. And don't worry. Defense, not attack." She grins at him then turns serious, watching as he goes through the kata. She picks it up very quickly due to her exceptional memory and sheer focus.

She spares a nod to the others though her cheeks flush slightly when she sees Dave. She looked at Sam and shook her head. "I came out to exercise and asked if I could learn this when I saw your dad doing it. Don't worry, I have no intentions of taking shortcuts. I just saw how relaxing this looked and felt like it would be a great thing to learn."

Daniel sighed softly and shook his head. "Since we're being honest...I don't either. The only person I've ever met who seemed balanced in his life was Mr. Miyagi, and it took him years to get there. Even knowing you aren't balanced in life and trying puts you ahead of the vast majority of people." He couldn't help but smirk a bit at her comment, not to make light of her predicament, but because of the memory it evoked. "Well, I can tell you exactly what mr. Miyagi would advise you about dark alleys then...no be there." He advised her with a smile, then nodded as she indicated she took his lesson about defense in stride, and his smile widened as she mimicked his movements perfectly. Barbara was going to be an excellent student, he could tell.

Dave gave no reaction to seeing Babs, mainly because he did his best to keep his back completely to her. Sam didn't notice the awkwardness between them as she chuckled at Bab's response. "So you want exercise? I'll make sure you get exercise." Sam threatened, then couldn't resist giggling as the impromptu training session ended. "Come on, Mom made pancakes for breakfast. While we eat, you three can figure out who wants to wax, sand, or paint first." She didn't explain her comment further as they entered the kitchen again, and sure enough there were six place settings around the table, each complete with a glass of orange juice, the promised pancakes, and sausage.

She smiled at Daniel. "Well, if it makes you feel better, I wouldn't have known if you didn't tell me. I wish I could have met this Mister Miyagi. He sounds like a wise man and since your style of karate is named after him I'm guessing he was your Sensei at one time." She kept working on the kata as she talked, clearly taking it very seriously. She still laughs at his comment about the dark alley and Mister Miyagi's advice. "Sometimes you just can't help it. Some of these guys, like Cobra Kai could end up at the school I'll go to, though I don't know that for sure. I'm not sure what school I'll end up at."

Barbara smiled at Sam. "I do want exercise. I need to be in better shape than I am." Barbara was actually in excellent shape, perhaps the best of all the teenagers so they might find her comment a bit odd. She followed Sam in to where breakfast was and shrugged easily. "I'm fine with whichever one the other two don't want, though if waxing means hair removal I vote Dave gets that one." She sat down at the table and smiled at Amanda. "This looks delicious Mrs. Larusso, thank you!" She took a sip of her orange juice and waited for the others to sit as well.

"It does, actually." Daniel chuckled softly, the movements second nature by now and the conversation not distracting him from his demonstration. His expression got a bit sadder when the conversation turned to his former Sensei. "He taught me everything I know, based on forms perfected over hundreds of years." Daniel told her. He nodded as she said it wasn't always possible to avoid a fight. "That's what karate is for, I'm afraid." He told her before heading in for breakfast.

Sam snorted lightly at Babs comment about needing to be in shape. From what she could tell, the red head was the most in shape of any of them. She blushed a bit at Babs comment about hair removal. "Not a bit." She promised as the group quickly finished breakfast, then she led them out to her car, Dave in the front (thankfully not having to sit next to Babs and create another awkward situation) and a quick drive over to the dojo.

At first, it looked like a normal house, if not as fancy as the one Sam lived in, but Sam didn't take them inside, but instead took them around the back and to the tool shade. "Wax on, wax off." She told Chloe, giving the blonde teen the supplies and a quick tutorial in the exact motion she required. Chloe looked more than a little confused, this seemed like more work than karate, but she was willing to play along. Sam then turned to Dave. "Sand the floor." She told him, with anohter quick demonstration, and Dave likewise played along. Sam then turned to Babs and gave her a bucket of paint, and a paintbrush. "Paint the fence." She instructed, unable to keep a small smirk off her face.

Barbara smiled at Daniel when he mentioned how far back Miyagi-Do went. "Perhaps someday you can tell me some of that history if you know it." She nodded to him as he went inside, having truly enjoyed the conversation with him.

Barbara heard the snort and knew why Sam had made it. But she also was serious about needing to be in even better shape. Luckily, she had little doubt that Waynetech would have a gym for employees and she hoped they had a rock wall among other stuff so she could start really getting in shape. She enjoyed the breakfast and thanked the Larussos for their hospitality before riding over to the dojo with Sam. She looked it over in wonder when they parked. She watched as Sam gave the other two their jobs and paid attention when Sam demonstrated the exact motions she expected for painting the fence.

Taking this seriously even if she didn't understand it, Barbara began to paint the fence using the exact motions Sam had shown her. She found it a bit odd that she was supposed to switch hands on every board but she did it regardless and took to the task with the almost scary single-mindedness she'd shown when doing things like working on her Batmobile tracing program. After awhile she was fully 'in the zone' and more or less forgot the others were even around she was simply focusing on making those motions that Sam had shown her and committing them to memory.

Close to 90 percent of Miyagi-do students quit within the first five minutes of the training, so Sam was happily surprised when all three of her students gamely took on the task. Babs, it seemed, needed little supervision and caught on right away. Chloe was a bit slower, but with a few minor corrections slowly got into it. Dave, once again, struggled the most, and Sam briefly wondered if he was flirting with her by pretending not to be able to replicate the movements and requiring her to spend more time with him. Chloe, of course, had burst out laughing when Sam suggested that, and quickly assured the Sensei that Dave was just an uncoordinated klutz.

Lunch consisted of sandwiches and soda prepared by Sam in the little kitchen the dojo had, and then they all shifted tasks until each of them had spent hours waxing, painting, and sanding. The cars all shone, and floors were smooth, and the building looked almost as good as new before Sam called it quits and brought them all inside for one last demonstration as the sun set. She called Dave up to the center as the other two took seats on the mats.

"Show me paint the fence." Sam instructed. Dave looked confused, but obliged...and blocked the punch Sam threw at him. Then did the same as Sam tried to kick him. Sam was moving slow, and it was clear she could have gotten through Dave's defenses if she chose, but it also became clear Dave had actually learned how to block a punch, and he couldn't help but grin as the demonstration ended. "Good job." Sam complimented him as she gave the surprised boy a quick hug before turnign to the other two. "I think we can call that a successful first day." She declared. "Any questions?"

During the training Barbara got into that zone that Chloe was familiar with by now. More than once she was so focused she actually didn't even noticed Sam until something was said to her. The last time Barbara frowned and looked thoughtful. "I need to learn how to maintain my focus but not get lost in it I think. I can't let people sneak up on me like that."

By the time the training was over Barbara was as tired as the others but she also seemed energetic in some way that even she didn't understand. She watched as Sam showed Dave what the exercises were really all about and she mimicked his moves as she watched, probably doing them far more precisely than he had, nodding as she understood what had happened that day. She smiled when Sam asked for questions. "No, I get the lesson. Well, one but it's not connected. Will you be able to get that dress for me before the gala tomorrow?"

Sam practically glowed as Dave successfully blocked blow after blow, Babs and the Chloe even joining in as they fought off invisible opponents. Sure, his technique was a bit stiff still, but considering the difficulties he’d had with the lesson it was a major improvement. And most importantly none of them had quit. Sam was quite happy with her new friends and fellow students, almost enough to forget how they had met.

Sam looked at Babs expectantly as she said she had a question, but the question was so far off from what she expected she looked confused for a second. Then Sam relaxed a bit as she made the almost imperceptible switch from Sensei to friend mode. “Yeah. I talked to Moon and she said we could pick it up anytime. I figured we’d stop by when I drove you home and grab it. “

Barbara nodded her agreement. "Great. I hope I am going to wear the dress well." She checked the time. "Oh! And I need to redo my program and do another test tonight. Hopefully Batman is out doing his thing."

She smiled as she looked at the other two. "We're on our way to being able to defend ourselves even better. Gotham won't know what hit it." She stretched, feeling a bit stiff after all of the exercise. "Is there more today or shall we head to the car Sam?"

Even Barbara was feeling all the work they'd done and she was hoping it was time to relax now, she needed it. She'd probably sleep quite well tonight. She grinned at the others as she waited to see what the verdict was.

Back
Top Bottom